Too much stress :(

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

 

Niel went outof the bathroom with a towel hanging from his shoulders. He was smiling and whistling at the same time, reflecting his good mood. He saw Changjo sleeping on the bed. "He must have fallen asleep while waiting for me." Niel thought. He caressed Changjo's hair, smiling at the asleep figure warmly. Niel frowned as he saw Changjo's swollen eyes. He caressed it and went down to the first floor of the house to get some ice. After getting some ice he hurriedly walked upstairs holding a bowl of ice with a towel. 

 

When he entered the room he slowly closed the door and sat on the bed near Changjo. He placed the bowl on the table near the bed. Niel stared at Changjo's face, he smiled at Changjo's cuteness. He started stuffing the towel with ice and forming it like a pouch bag. He slowly put Changjos' head on his lap so that he can do his thing. He slowly laid the cold thing leveled with Changjo's eyes. Changjo groaned at the cold thing. Niel smiled widely at Changjo's reaction. Niel was caressing his hair as he was doing cold compress for Changjos' swollen eyes. He was enjoying himself. It feels peaceful, happy and quiet.

 

Changjo slowly opened his eyes. the first thing he saw is Niels' warm smile facing him. Changjo saw the ice cubes and the towel being held by Niel. He smiled widely at Niel's care for him. He didn't expect for Niel to do this. "Sorry, did I woke you up?" Niel asked smiling. Changjo smiled at him and groaned a 'NO'. Changjo can feel Niel's soft and cold fingertips touching his eyes. "Did something happen? Did you cry all night? A lot of crying would only result to this." Niel asked. Changjo opened his eyes again looking away. Niel raised his eyebrow. "It's nothing, this has nothing to do with you. Just forget it." Changjo said coldly. Niel frowned and messed Changjo's hair. "It's getting late, It'll be afternoon soon so i have to get going." Niel said smiling while getting up. Changjo stared at him. "Liar, You're with him. I know, you don't have to lie to me. It's written all over your face. Being happy with him but not with me. Are you being too selfish Niel?" Changjo thought. Niel glanced at Changjo. "What?" Asked by Changjo. Changjo looked away and answered. " Nothing, Thanks for this. You may go now. I'll be taking care of your house while you're gone." Changjo said, exiting the room. Niel frowned at Changjo's change of mood.  "What's wrong with him?" Niel asked himself. Niel started packing his things up, but Changjo's change of behavior never leaving his mind. 

 

 

here's another one! :) Comment guys okay? :D