Wanting something that shouldn't be.

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

The clock was ticking loudly; it was already 10:00 in the morning. Niel was in his deep slumber and he wasn’t thinking of getting up. A sudden tone of vibration invaded the whole room. Niel groaned quietly. The vibration got louder and louder. Niel grabbed his phone lazily and a bit angry. He opened his phone and saw that it’s his alarm. Niel threw his phone on the near sofa. He buried his face on his pillow.

After a minute or two, Niel suddenly got up and ran downstairs when he saw Changjo sleeping on the sofa in the living room. Niel smiled and walked towards the figure Niel realized that today is Saturday. Changjo doesn’t have any classes today. Niel patted Changjos’ head and started walking towards the kitchen to cook. Niel opened the fridge and looked for something to eat when suddenly he heard a groan coming from the living room. “Niel~” Changjo said quietly. Niel sneaked a peek in the living room to see Changjo. “Hmmm~” Niel hummed in response. Changjo pouted and walked over through Niel. Niel  got back to his work when Changjo rest his chin on Niels’ shoulder. “Hyung~ let’s eat outside.” Changjo insisted.  Niel glanced at Changjo and raised his eyebrow. “Why? Are you that hungry?” Niel asked. “No, I just want to and it’ll be a lot of work to cook and wash the dishes.” Changjo explained. Niel ruffled Changjos’ hair. “It’s fine to do some work but this is the first time you’ve been like that so I’ll give some consideration” Niel smiled and put all back the food in the refrigerator.

Changjo smiled and walked back to the guest room where he stays most of the night. Niel opened his phone and looked for some messages when saw L.joes’ number he froze and remembered all about that night. He sighed heavily and looked at the door where Changjos’ in. Niel hurriedly took the stairs to change his clothes. After changing his clothes he put on his shoes and walked downstairs. Changjo was waiting outside for Niel. Niel looked outside and saw Changjo. Changjos’ hair was glistening from the suns’ rays. Niel smiled at Changjos’ posture, He looks like a man whos’ waiting for someone very important when suddenly it hit Niel that the person Changjo was waiting for is him. Niel snorted and was heard by Changjo from outside. Changjo looked at the window and was greeted by an out of breath Niel. Changjo frowned when Niel saw Changjo frowned Niel straightened up and keep up a poker face. Changjo smiled at Niel and gestured him to go outside. Niel locked the door and ran out. Changjo ruffled Niels’ hair and laughed at Niels’ look. Niel pouted and raced with Changjo.

 Niel was so happy with his life but sometimes he’s thinking about things too. ‘I’m really happy every day, facing everything with Changjo by my side but there’s a part of me that is telling me to not be swept away. I love everything about Changjo but why can’t I treat him as my lover or something? Is it because of that person? I can’t make up my mind really? It just feels that there’s a hole in my heart that can only be filled by… Ljoe’.

 

 

Hey Guys! I would like to thank all of you for keeping on reading my stupid story :) Please bear with me if it's getting a little ~~~~~ you know.  Please comment more and message me about my stories about your complains or suggestions ! thank you! Love you guys! :))