Repeated ways.

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

Niel is now running to catch Changjo but, he's been running for hours now. He can't still find him  inside the hospital. He texted chunji, but chunji doesn't know where the boy is, so he tried calling Changjos' phone but It seems like Changjo turned off his phone. Niel didn't give up, He continued to run. Still hoping to find the boy. 

 

 

Niel is determined to tell Changjo his true feelings and to explain everything to Changjo. He wanted to comfort the boys' broken heart, that on the other hand was his fault. He was regreting every bit of it. He was just blind for not realizing everything. He hated himself for that.~

 

As time keeps passing, his strength is starting to fade away. His knees starting to get numb. His tears, threatening to fall. His heart, starting to feel pain. His hopes, starting to get trashed. He started to wonder, how many times have this happened to him. Running and running for someone, whom he loves. He smiled at that thought. 'Maybe, just maybe this is what I get for expecting and loving too much. Always running like this and in the end, all my hopes will just get crashed and rot like the other ones.' Niel said to himself. His tears started to fall, like crazy. His heart started to ache as he breathe. He was feeling sick. Breathing hard while feeling a great pain from his chest, he just can't stop running to find him. As he was slowing down, he glanced at his side and saw the door to the rooftop. He walked towards it slowly, He didn't want to fall and collapse there like a dead person. So, he made his way to it and as he was getting near the door, he can feel the fresh wind entering the place. He felt happy for some seconds as he walk towards it. It was like, it was giving him hope and an answer that all of this will be over soon~~~~~

 

Hello my beloved readers, i just felt bad for making you wait for my update. Huhuhu.i hope you didn't get annoyed for waiting. :( :) i'm getting all dramatic again. I'm really sorry! Haha. So while i was updating my story, i just realized that i'm too evil to leave a cliff hanger! Hahahahaha. Love you guys! Please wait for it!:) thank you abd please comment more ! I wouldn't bite! :>