Reasons and Mistakes

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

~Niel was getting ready to leave his office. He was excited to go home. He grabbed his suitcase when suddenly he heard footsteps nearing. “Who’s there?” Niel asked loudly. He glanced at the window near the door and saw a human figure. “Niel~ I’m glad you’re still here!” The person said gladly. Niel stared at the person and laughed hardly. “You’re still the same as ever…. CHUNJI” Niel said smiling at Chunji. Chunji raised hi eyebrow. “So what are you trying to Say?” Chunji asked.  Niel wrapped his arm around his friends shoulder and the two of them headed to the parking lot. “You’ve been really busy, huh?” Niel started their conversation. Chunji glanced at Niel and sighed. “Actually~ Yeah, I’m pretty busy these days because of our Institute’s new president. He’s always looking for me and asking me to do things that are not even on my resume. He’s trying to kill me!” Chunji explained.  Niel rubbed his friends’ shoulder to comfort the man. “What’s his name again?  Was it Myungsoo or something?” Niel said with a confused face. Chunji furrowed his eyebrows. The two of them was approaching Niels’ car.
It’s Minsoo, you idiot! You’re the soon to be CEO of the company and you still can’t remember your subordinates?”
Chunji said closing the car door. Niel laughed while starting the engine. Chunji stared at him and sighed again. “It’s not fault! Their names are too hard to memorize!” Niel reasoned out, still laughing. The car started to move softly. Chunji glanced at Niel. “I really envy you Ahn Daniel, You’re rich, handsome, you have great voice, surrounded by good people and loved by everyone. I really wish when I die and was given a chance to live again I’ll choose to be you.” Chunji said smiling while facing the window. Niel glanced at him for a second and smiled through the front window. “I think I’m just blessed.” Niel said still driving. “I also think so~ Oh, How’s Changjo doing?” Chunji asked. Niel smiled and glanced again at chunji. “Well, he’s doing well. He’s graduating this year.”Niel said. Chunji smiled and leaned on the car seat. “That’s good, Uhm~ Are you aware about his liking towards you?” Chunji asked. Niel suddenly stepped on the break and the two of them was shocked. “YAH! Are you crazy? Are you trying to kill the both of us?” Chunji shouted. Niel chuckled and started to drive again. “Sorry~ Uhm, Yeah I’ve known about it years ago” Niel answered. Chunjis’ lips were formed into an “O”. “Really, does he know that you’re aware of it?” Chunji asked curiously. “Are you stupid? Of course I don’t know! How am I supposed to know? I can’t just ask him if he knows.” Niel shouted. Chunji glanced at Niel and sighed. “So are you saying that you’re pretending to be blind?” Chunji said. Niel turned his car beside a house. “Here’s your stop.” Niel smiled. Chunji glared at Niel. “I hate you” Chunji said with a straight face. Niel laughed loudly. “Don’t worry I Like you even if you hate me.” Niel said. Chunji took off his seatbelt. “You know, I think you should give the kid a chance.” Chunji looked into Niels’ eyes. Niel looked away and stared outside. “He was the one who took care of you, who made you happy and forget all about your terrible past? Who made you who you are now? Aren’t you at least thankful or grateful with all of his efforts?” Chunji said his eyebrows furring and his voice getting louder. Niel was still avoiding Chunjis’ eyes. Chunji grabbed Niels’ shoulder. “Open Up, Niel” Chunji said. Niel looked at Chunji. “Actually, You know I saw him.” Niel said. Chunjis’ eyebrow raised confusingly. “Him? You mean Changjo?” Chunji asked. “No~ Him, That guy.” Niel looked away again. Chunjis’ eyes glared up and was about to burst when it suddenly hit him to calm down. “So you mean, LJOE? Am I right?” Chunji asked sadly. Niel nodded. “I was just, you know~ I felt something.” Niel explained. “Shut up~ okay? The thing you’ve felt is just Anger. Don’t let him fool you again. You’re already opening up for someone and now this? Please don’t make it harder for you. You’ve wasted years crying over him but who held you up? Changjo, of course. He didn’t even looked back for you or even wanting you back beside him. You deserve better.” Chunji lessoned Niel. Niel was now in deep thoughts, his eyes are getting teary. He’s feeling something in his chest that is really hurting him. Chunji opened the door and closed it. He u-turned and opened the drivers’ door. “I don’t want to see you hurt anymore. Okay? Think of yourself first before concluding things.” Chunji whispered soothingly. Chunji closed the door leaving Niel alone in the car. Niel glanced at Chunjis’ back and smiled. thank you Chunji. You’re really a true friend. I think you’re right. I promise I’ll be opening my door for everything.” Niel thought. Niel started the engine and drove off.

 

 

 

Hello again my beloved readers!! wwoooohhoooo. I'm glad that i've finished this a while ago. HAHAHAHA!! I've told you that i cant update for two weeks or something but I am here now!!?? AHAHAHA. Thank you for still reading my story up to now. ILOVEYOU GUYS! Please wait for my update. I think this story will make the Changniel lovers happy. :))) HAHA. Well that's all. Thank you.