I LOVEYOU.

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

 

 

Niel slowly entered the room, A smile plastered on his face. He bit his lip as he enter the door, seeing a certain someones' back. His eyes widened in horror. He wasn't ready to face the man after all. Fear envading his body as the person infront of him moved. He clenched his fists and swallowed hard. He stepped back but as he stepped back, The man's back was no longer facing him. "Niel?" Changjo said, wide eyed. Niel looked away, He was planning to run away but he just can't. It was like his feet was glued on the ground. Changjo got closer him, making him fidget a little. Changjo slowly extended his hand above Niels' head, smiling a little. Niel stared at Changjos' hands with confusion written all over his face. "If you're here to apologize, It's already okay. I'm fine, You don't have to worry about me. There's no need to worry because I promised that I'll stop now. Don't cry anymore okay? You don't have to feel sorry." Changjo said while ruffling Niels' hair. Pain can be seen through Changjos' eyes. Niel stared at Changjo intently. He can't seem to speak up. He was feeling sorry for the boy. He never wanted to make the boy look so fragile and broken. Niel frowned and bit his lip again, trying to fight his tears. He doesn't want to cry again. Changjo pouted a little and smiled widely at Niel. "Don't frown, I told you, you don't have to feel sorry. I've done that because that's the right thing to do. I want you to be happy and I know the glint in your eyes when you're with him. It's the glint of happiness that I have never seen when you're with me." Changjo said chuckling. Niel just stood there, clutching on his shirt. Doing everything to prevent his tears from falling. "I didn't want to let go.. but I should because it's the right thing to do. The only problem is that I'm hurt but you don't have to worry about me, I'm finer that fine! Trust me." Changjo said, closing his eyes while smiling widely at Niel with a thumbs up sign formed by his two hands. Niel looked straight at Changjos' face, frowning hard. He doesn't want to see Changjo like this. Smiling at him like nothing had happened. Changjo opened his eyes, tears forming from the side of his eyes. He frowned a little to fight his tears and hurriedly smiled, looking at Niels' eyes.

 

 "Uhhm~ Before I go? Can I just have a one last Hug from you?" Changjo asked, still smiling. The wind blew hard, making Niel shiver. Niel clenches his fists into a ball. He can't, He can't fight his tears anymore. This is hurting him too much, He doesn't want to let go of Changjo. His tears started to flow out together with his sobs. Changjo looked away, biting his lip. He clenched his fist and gathered his words again. "Can I?" Changjo asked with his straight face. He slowly glanced at Niel. Niel smiled a little while wiping his tears and nodded in response to the man in front of him.  Changjos' face scrunched up in sadness. He hurriedly grab  Niels' hand and pulled the boy towards him. Changjo hugged him dearly, Like he didn't want to let go of him ever. Changjo smiled at the warmth he was feeling. It was melting his heart but at the same time hurting it. He felt Niels' tears wetting his shirt. 'Ahhh. So this will be the last huh? Yah, Don't Cry Changjo~ Show him that you're strong and fine. It'll just bother him to see you like that, but that is if he will be bothered about you....." Changjo said to himself. He felt Niel clutched at his shirt. It made him smile a little, thinking that Niel still has a soft spot for him. He breathed out heavily and started to break the contact. Niel backed away a little but didn't let go of the boys' shirt."So, I guess this will be the right ime to say Goodbye. Huh?" Changjo said, staring at the ground. Niel just stood there, still crying with his sobs. Niels' sobs started to get louder every second passing. Changjo smiled at Niel and caressed his cheek. "Why are you crying? It's not like I'm dying? Stop Crying. Okay?" Changjo managed to say while wiping Niels' tears. Niel clenched harder at Changjos' shirt, He just can't find the right words to say. Why do this happen at times' like this, Niel wondered. Changjo broke the contact gain with a smile. "Well, I guess this is where we have to let go but I was hoping that you wouldn't avoid me. We can still be friends. You can message me anytime, Hang-out with me, Watch movies with the gang, Buy shirts with the gang and chat about thingsss. Like before, before I've liked you. Before I've let you knew my feelings..." Changjo said bitterly but still smiling. Niel shook his head hard. Changjo looked away and smiled.  "Ohh. I understand. It's okay, I guess that's too much. Huh?" Changjo chuckled. Niel shook his head again. Changjo stared at him confused. Niel swallowed and stared into Changjos' eyes. "N-N-No" Niel managed to say through his sobs. Changjo just smiled and grabbed Niels' hand on his shirt, pulling it away but Niel wouldn't let go. Changjo stared at him intently. 'Why isn't he letting go? Why does he have to make it harder.' Changjo thought. Niel just clenched harder."Niel, Please Let go." Changjo whispered. Niel shooked his head again.  Changjo frowned and looked away, he breathed heavily and tried again but Niel wouldn't budge. "Niel! Please!" Changjo said, panicking. He doesn't know what to do, He's gonna burst up any minute now. He doesn't want Niel to see it. He doesn't want. Niel again shook his head. "N-NO!" Niel said through his sobs. Changjo grabbed Niels' shoulders. "Niel! Stop! Stop This! Don't make it harder for me! If we're ending this, then please end it right now!! Please......." Changjo shouted at Niel while shaking the boy, His tears about to fall. Niels' face scrunched up as he listens to Changjo. "It hurts Niel. I don't want to let go. I can't. It hurts so much." Changjo whispered. 

 

Niel hugged Changjo. Niel sniffed and swallowed hard. "I-I'm really sorry for e-everything i've done. I never knew that you'll be feeling this way, I know I've been too selfish the whole time. I was only thinking about myself but I'm really thankful that you've been with me through those times.  Not leaving me behind and alone. Doing things just for my own good. I want to thank you for that. I really am grateful that you've came to my life but I've come to realize that a little too late." Niel said smiling, his tears still flowing out. Changjo stared at him confused. Niel breathed again. "It has already come to this, to the point we're both broken. to the point we've hurt other persons' feelings. and unto this point where you've already decided to leave me." Niel said clenching his hands. Changjo just stood there and listened. "You know what? I don't want to be friends anymore, I don't want to just message you, I don't want to watch movies with the gang, I don't want to buy shirts with a random person! The only person I wanted to do that with is with you. I don't want to be friends because I want be more than your friend. I like you more than a friend. Okay? I've been wanting to tell you but I just can't. I don't know how to say it. I don't want you to hate me. I don't want you to avoid me or anything. After all I've done to you.. After all those pain i've passed into you. I'm very sorry." Niel managed to say with his sobs. His sobs began to got louder again Changjo frowned and listened to him .His tears started falling. Niel closed his eyes and stared at the ground. His tears ruining his face. "I LOVE YOU okay? I'm sorry. I never wanted to do this to you. I've hurt you enough for you to hate me. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. Don't leave me. Pleeeaaaseee." Niel mumbled quietly. Changjo smiled and hugged the latter tightly. He never knew Niel would love him back. He was about to let go and forget everything but now, this? He was feeling very happy. It just that earlier he was the one who's crying and mumbling stupid things to Niel and now Niel is confessing to him. He was so over-whelmed, He didn't want this to last. Niel just cried and cried there. Changjo held Niels' fist, the one whos' been clenching on his shirt. "You can let go now, I promise I wouldn't leave you alone. and I LOVE YOU MORE  THAN YOU LOVE Me. I just wanted to let you know. Noe, Will you hug me fully?" Changjo asked smiling at him. Niel smiled at him, still crying, Niel slid his arms on Changjos' side, hugging him fully. Changjo kissed Niels' forehead lovingly. Niel smiled happily at the turn of events. "Heyy, Stop crying now. It's alright now. I wouldn'r leave you. I promise. Come on. smile already." Changjo soothed Niel pinching his cheeks. Niel nodded and smiled happily t Changjo. Niel hugged him like there was no tomorrow. He was very happy. He never felt contented within his life.,,,,

 

 

I think the last part was a failure, I'm really sorry. It's already 3;40 o'clock in out country. I'm sorry if there's any typos' . so please forgive me. :( :) I love you guys. please keep on supporting me. :) Comment okay?