I'm Fine...

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

 

Changjo was inside the bathroom, washing his face with cold water. He was comforting his self, alone. Changjo stared at his reflection on the mirror, He wanted to punch that face for being too weak and useless. He wants to disappear and just go die in some place. It's too much for him to handle anyways. He was starting to think about Ljoes' reply to him. How could he even win over him, He has Niels' heart on his hands. How could he possibly make Niel his, when Niels' heart is still locked from the past. Changjo ran his hands through his head, smiling bitterly. 'There's only one thing left.. and this is to stop myself from chasing him.Changjo said to himself. 

 

Changjo got out of the room and was planning to go straight to Chunjis' room. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and hurriedly texted Chunji. As he was in the middle of texting Chunji, he suddenly crashed into someone. His phone fell and his bottom was now in contact with the floor. "Argh- I'm really Sorry, I wasn't looking." changjo groaned from the pain he was feeling on his lower body. He slowly stood up and caressed his bum and arms. "Ch-Changjo!' The person said, as he was catching his breath. Changjos' eyes widened, as he encounter the person he didn't want to see right now."Niel." Changjo said,  a little cold. Niel smiled at him. Changjo can see that Niel was running fast, for he can see Niels' beads of sweat falling. Changjo sighed a little, realizing something. It was like the last time, running so fast just for that person. He knew that Niel is on the way to Ljoes' room, to check up on him. Changjo just smirked at Niel. Niel raised an eyebrow at him, he was confused about the boys' behavior. "You wanted to see him badly, huh?" Changjo said to him smiling. Niels' eyes widened as he heard Changjos' words. He can't find the right words to say. "I've done everything Niel, well I guess neither one of them had moved you. I know, I can never win over him …….. because there will never be a place for me… in your heart." Changjo said. Niel stared at Changjo, he can feel Changjos' pain in every word he says. He was feeling guilty, he never knew that Changjo didn't felt love when they were together. "No-no! It's not like that I was loo-" Niel haven't finished his words when Changjo butted in. "I know Niel, I understand it now. If I stay attached to you, It'll just hurt me more." Changjo said smiling bitterly. Niel frowned, seeing Changjos' fake smile. He just can't find the courage and strengthto speak up. Changjo looked straight into Niels' eyes and smiled widely. "That's why I've made up my decision. I'll stop now. I've been bothering you for years. Making my way in to you, even though I'm not invited. I'm really sorry." Changjo said,as his tears falling from his eyes with a wide grin formed on his mouth. Niels' eyes started to water, His heartaching from Changjos' pain. His stomach feels funny, He felt like vomiting, he can't breathe, he feels suffocated by Changjos' words. "I don't want to bother you anymore.. I know you're happy that he's finally back, The two of you can now see each other again..... and be Together again. Right? When your happy, I am also happy. When you're sad, it makes me feel sad too. When you feel alone, I'll be with you right away but the hardest part is that when I'm happy, you don't care. When I'm sad, you don't care either and when I feel alone, you were never there." Changjo exclaimed, a smlie never leaving his face. His face is now AGAIN drenched in tears. Changjo can't stop, He can't stop bringing out his pain because he knew that this will be the last..... Niel was crying hard now, his knees starting to get numb and weak. His tears won't stop falling, seeing Changjo like this. "Don't cry. Please, Don't cry." Changjo soothed as he grabbed Niels' wrist and started wiping Niels' tears away from the boys' face. Niel can't stop crying, He can't. He can't control his emotions anymore. "It's okay, I'm fine.... I'm okay...." Changjo explained. His face still smiling with sadness written all over it. Niel choked from crying, Hearing that coming from the younger. It hurt him and broked his heart. "I'm not angry, I can't and I can never be angry with you. I don't know why, I think it's because I've loved you too much. Do you know the saying : Love yourself before anyone else.? Actually I wanted to apply it in my life." Changjo said warmly. Niel glaned at him, his eyes widened as he heared the phrase from the boys' mouth. "All this time, I've loved you more than anything in this world or should i say more than myself but this time, I don't want to feel pain anymore. I want to be free from my worries, It's just that I've been blind this past few years." Changjo said, looking away from Niel. Niel wanted to say what he wanted. He wanted to say that he loves him back. He wanted to say that he doesn't want to be apart form him but no words would come out from his mouth. Changjo rested his hands on Niels' shoulder."Before I hand you over to him. I just want to say that I Love you...................." Changjo whispered as he let go of Niel. Niels' eyes widened as he heard those words. He felt Changjo slowly drifting Away from him, as the younger boy let go of him. Niels' legs fell numb as Changjo walked pass through him........ not looking back at him and not helping him stand up.....Letting him fell on the floor, crying and sitting there all alone..

 

 

Hello~ Guys!! I I feel bad for this chapter. Really. :) HAHAHAHAHA. You'll think that Niel is stupid for not answering back to Changjo.I just felt that Niel deserves this. :( And when things went like this in real life. We feel suffocated inside that is making us froze and not to bhe able to move and respond. I got this feeling a lot when I have fight with someone. Sorry. for This. But please look forward to the next chapter. This isn't the end. I PROMISE TO ALL OF YOU MY BELOVED READERS. :* :) Do you want me to give you a hint for the next chapter?  :D HAHAHAH.  ITWANOYUOTYSTA. ^-^ This is the hint. The sentence is scrambled so you better came up with a short sentence and if your guess is right then you'll know what will the next chapter be all about. COMMENT OKAY ! :D