Is this the beginning of my road trip through hell?

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

Niel was on the phone with some client. He was laughing and explaining some things when suddenly heard someone knocking at the door. He glanced at the door and excused himself. He covered the phone. “Come in.” Niel shouted. The person knocking on the door entered the room and waved at Niel. Niel smiled and mouthed “Give me a minute.” Niel talked again with the client and after a minute or two, the phone call ended. Niel put down his phone and glanced at the person sitting face to face with him. Niel pointed his finger in front of the persons’ temple and exerted force causing the visitor to back away a little. “What are you doing here, Dongsaeng?” Niel asked chuckling. The visitor smiled and sat on Niels’ office table. “I prefer, you calling me Changjo rather than Dongsaeng.” Changjo said. Niel laughed a little and stood up. “Have you eaten yet?” Niel asked hungrily. Changjo looked at him and shook head. Niel held Changjos’ wrist and led him outside until they’ve reached the canteen. “What are you going to eat?” Niel asked again. Changjo looked up and smiled a little. “I prefer eating you alive.” Changjo said jokingly. Niel glared at him and pouted. Changjo laughed hard and held Niels’ wrist for them to fall in line. Niel smiled warmly because of Changjos’ action. “Come on, stop glaring and tell me what I am going to order for you.” Changjo said looking at the menu board. Niel chuckled and also looked at the menu. The two of them ordered the food they want and sat down on their chairs. While waiting for the food Niel checked on his phone if there are any messages. Changjo was looking at Niel the whole time. Niel glanced at Changjo and raised his eyebrow. “Is there something on my face?”  Niel asked caressing his face. Changjo smiled. “Actually yes, there is. Your beautiful eyes, lips and nose just scream the word beautiful.” Changjo said making Niel blush hard. Niel smacked Changjos’ head. “What are you saying you child!” Niel whispered loudly. Changjo was just chuckling at Niels’ action. Niels’ face was now super close to Changjos’ head. Niel was blushing hard and he heard a sound that sounds like ‘thump thump’ repeatedly. Changjo suddenly looked up and saw Niels’ face with a shade of red. Niel glanced at Changjo again and saw that the two of them are too close, He backed away and looked at the window. Changjo was left frozen at his posture. Changjos’ face was bright red seeing Niels’ cute face. He scratched his head and looked away. He can hear his heart beating fast. Niel was in deep thought about everything. When their order arrived Niel off-guardedly met Changjos’ eyes, He hurriedly looked away and started eating. Changjo chuckled silently at Niels’ behavior. “So you are not going to talk to me for the rest of the day?” Changjo said calmly but still smiling. Niel looked at him and swallowed hard. “I will but we need to eat first you know?” Niel said quietly. Changjo smiled even more. “It’s not like you. Eating quietly? Really~ Niel” Changjo said. Niel looked away and stared at the door when he suddenly saw someone and started to panic. Changjo raised his eyebrow for Niels’ change of expression. Niel lowered himself and covering his face with his hair. “What’s wrong? Are you feeling sick?” Changjo asked. Niel looked at him and mouthed ‘get down!’. Changjo did as what Niel said. “Why are we doing this?” Changjo asked again curiously. Niel was covering his self with the menu book and looking at the person whom he was hiding for. “Just do as I say, Okay?” Niel whispered. Changjo nodded and smiled at Niel. Changjo looked at the ground when suddenly the two of them heard someone shouted. “Niel~ I’ve been looking for you everywhere!”  the person said approaching. Niel got up and smiled at the person and glanced at Changjo. Changjo froze upon hearing the voice. He sat up and looked at the person behind him. “Changjo?” the person said. Changjo widened his eyes and calmly spoke. “Bae Suzy?” Changjo said confused. Suzy smiled and laugh. “Why didn’t you tell me Niel? That he’s coming today? It’s been years huh?” Suzy said. Changjo glanced at Niel and furrowed his eyes. Niel looked away. “It was actually a surprise Suzy.” Niel explained. Changjo looked away from Niel and faced Suzy. “Yeah, It’s been a long time that I already forgot everything that time.” Changjo said a little bitter. Suzy smirked at what she heard from Changjos’ mouth. “I know that you’ll say that.” Suzy said coldly. Niel stared at the two, fear of what’s going to happen is invading him. “You should eat with us Suzy.” Niel suddenly said out of the blue. Changjo looked at Niel raising his eyebrow. Niel just looked away and smiled It off. 

 

 

 

HELLO MY BELOVER READERS ;))))))) Please leave some comments and message me sometimes. :> OOkay? :D ILY.