Letting off your True Feelings~

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

Niel was now in front of his house. When he got off of his car he yawned and walked through the gate and entered his house. When he got in he saw the lamp in his bedroom open. Oh~ Maybe I forgot to turn it off earlier.” Niel thought. He took off his shoes and kept it in the shoe rack. He put down his bag on the table and walked through the fridge to get some water. When he got his bottle of water he went straight to his room. When he entered the room his heart stopped in fear. He saw a figure on his bed. The figures’ back was facing him. The person suddenly moved and now the person was now facing him. He smiled warmly and walked towards his bed. He sat at the edge of the bed and patted the persons head. Niel chuckled when the figure fidget and scratched its nose. “You’re really cute you know that?” Niel whispered. Niel caressed the persons cheek and up to the persons nose. He pinched the persons’ nose really hard. The person woke up and choked up. Niel laughed so hard that his eyes are tearing up. “HYUNG! Are you trying to kill me?” the person on the bed said. Niel wiped his eyes.  “Of course, I’m not! But if you want to I’ll try? Do you want me to? Changjo” Niel said still laughing. Changjo smiled warmly and stat up. “Well, It’s okay as long as I’m going to die in your arms” Changjo said, siling happly. Niel stared at Changjo and looked away, blushing hard. “Stop saying cheesy things all of a sudden!!” Niel said punching Changjos’ shoulder. “Ouch~”Changjo chuckled. Niel glanced at him blushing hard. When Changjo stared at him he looked away again facing the door. “It’s so late where have you been?” Changjo asked.  “I was with a friend” Niel answered. Changjos’ face suddenly became serious. “Uhmm~ who is it?” Changjo asked again. Niel eyes furrowed a bit. “What’s wrong with you? I was only spending some of my time with Chunji.” Niel answered. Changjo pouted and looked away. “Oh~ you’ve been with him all day, I kind a feel jealous” Changjo said bitterly, still pouting. Niel felt sorry for the boy. Niel locked Changjos’ head and messed his hair. The two of them laughed in unison. “I’m not~ so don’t be jealous~ Because I love you better.” Niel said soothingly. Chanjos’ eyes lightened up and laughed harder than usual. Changjo grabbed Niels’ shoulders and have him face to face with him. “Is that true? You’re not drunk aren’t you?” Changjo said happily. Niel blushed hard looking down and after a second he slowly nodded, still blushing harder than usual. “WOOAH! I’m so happy~ I know that someday I’ll have place in there!” Changjo said pointing to Niels’ heart. Niel stared at Changjos’ finger and looked up to the boys’ face. Changjo smiled happily like a child who ate his favorite food. Niel also smiled at the sight of Changjos’ face. Changjo hugged Niel tightly. Niel can smell Changjos’ scent and it relaxes him being near him. After playing and laughing together, the two of them fell asleep like that. With their arms entangled to each other. ~~~~ 

 

 

I know that this chapter made the ChangNiel shippers very happy AGAIN! right? and i'm Sorry guys if it's too short ~ :) HAHAHA. well that''s all for today. Actually i haven't reviewed anything since yesterday. AHAHA. It's already 12;30 in the afternoon  here. AHAHAHA. such a bad girl right? :) Well i'll update soon as possible. i promise.