Interrupted?

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

 

Niel was ordering some food for Suzy. Niel was in deep thought about the two. He didn’t want this to happen, his day started right and now this. He was glancing at the table where the old couple is. He can’t stop his self at glancing every second passing. Suzy was smiling all the time and Niel can’t see Changjos’ face. He was looking at them the whole time when he suddenly heard someone talk.  “Hey, Sir? Sir?  Are you going to order or what?” the person on the counter asked. Niel glanced at the cashier and apologized. Niel said his order and walked back to their table. He sat down smiling. Suzy was laughing and Changjo was smiling a little. “You two are having fun. Huh?” Niel said a little hurt about the situation. Suzy smiled and faced Niel. “Yeah, Its’ been a very long time since we had spoken to each other like this.” Suzy said. Niel laughed and glanced at Changjo. “Yeah, I can see it.” Niel said. Changjo was smiling like a dork. “How’s auntie (Changjos’ mom)? I haven’t e-mailed her ever since I was sent to America.” Suzy said with a bit of sadness. Changjos’ face straightened. “Yeah, She’s still asking about you but he likes Niel better now.” Changjo said smiling. Suzy glanced at Niel and smiled bitterly. Niel was very happy deep inside knowing that but he was maintaining his poker face. Suzy saw Niel’s smile and suddenly changed the topic. “So Niel~ What happened to your marriage?” Suzy asked. Niel glanced at Suzy and looked down. Niel was determined to answer it with all honesty but someone interfere. “He has been fine about everything until now. I guess they’re not really for each other. Niel was always opening up to me that time. He gave me all of his time to share it with me. I guess they just fell out of love but it doesn’t affect him. He’s still happy with his life and his new someone, who’s always by his side until NOW.” Changjo explained. Niel glanced at Changjo and smiled at him. Suzy was smiling. “ You know a lot about Niels’ past and even now huh? You two are so close not like the old days. Oh~ I was wondering where is L.joe? Niels’ bestfriend, the mant we always mistook as Niels’ lover.” Suzy said. Niels’ eyes widened. He never knew that Suzy will open up about than person, ‘about him..’ Changjo glanced at Niels’ expression. Changjo can see that Niel was drowned again in his past with that person he can never win to. Niels’ expression changed to a hurtful and a teary expression. Suzy was still smiling like a crazy person who smells something fishy with all of this. Changjo can’t gather the courage to talk about that person. Niel gathered his courage and strength to speak up for his self and not depend on Changjo. “Well, L.joe is very far away for now. We haven’t seen each other for ages. I’m actually wishing for us to meet but he’s too far away so I really don’t mind anymore.” Niel said gripping at his pants. Changjo glanced at Niel and looked at him with a hurt and full of jealousy look. Suzy was now wearing her straight face. She was looking at Changjo. She can see his care and love for Niel. His eyes are all over Niel that’s’ making Suzy feel uneasy about everything. “Oh~Look at the time, Our break is over Niel. We should be going now Changjo. I’m looking forward to have a wonderful chat with you again.” Suzy said. Dragging Niel with her. Changjo smiled at Niel and waved at him Goodbye. Changjo was now alone at the canteen. Changjo was in deep thoughts ‘I thought that he was forgetting about him, but what did he mean that he wanted to see that bastard so much. It’s killing me you know!?’ Changjo thought. After a minute of thinking he headed to the exit and walked away thinking about Niels’ love for him and for that person. 

 

Hey Guys, I actually recieved my permanent grades and it's very low. hahahaha. :) I'm such a lazy person and i hate it. Anyss, I hoped that you enjoyed it . Remeber to keave some comments and suggestions. Iloveyou Guys. :))