GoodFeeling.

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

  

 Hello Guys! I'm sorry for a late update! :(( I've been very busy and lazy last month! Sorry really~ So here's an update! Hope you likeit guys! :) Please comment! =)) 

 

~~~~~~~

 

Days passed by but the fresh wound from the incident still lingers~

 

 Ljoe was wandering around the Hospital Garden. He was holding a can of OJ on his left hand and a sandwhich on his right hand. As he made his way through the bench near the fountain, he saw a blonde guy around his age occupy the bench.He frowned a little and still made his way there to relax a little.

 

As Ljoe stare at the blonde guy he started to think that the figure looks a little familiar so he tilted a little to take a glance of the persons’ face.

 The stranger fidgeted a little and was now eye to eye with Ljoe. The two of them stared at each other with wide eyes.

 

Uhh~ Ehh? Ljoe?” The stranger started with a confused look on his face. “Ahh! Chunji! Wha-What are you doing here?” Ljoe said, curiosity written all over his face. Chunji smiled at him and patted the space beside him. “You should sit first, It’s been a while huh? How have you been? I was actually hospitalized because of food poisoning! HAHA! You? Why are you here?” Chunji said a smile never leaving his face. Ljoe chuckled at Chunji’s cheerfulness. Ljoe was gonna open his mouth when he suddenly remeber the reason he was hospitalized.

 

  “Uhhmm~ A lot of things happened that caused me to be sick. I think I’m already okay but the doctor said that I’m not..... Well, Forget about that! HAHA. It’s been a while since we’ve seen each other. The last time was when me and Ni---........... uh.... when we’re in college. HAHA. Am I right?” Ljoe said smiling bitterly for remembering Niel all the time. It’s hurting him for god sake.

 

Chunji looked at Ljoe suspiciously, He can feel that Ljoe’s hurt and in pain from all the drama happened not long ago. Chunji knows everything but he planned not to open their wound. Chunji smiled widely at Ljoe and patted the boy’s back. “Yeah! We should drink sometime like the old times. HAHA.” Chunji said hoping for Ljoe forget about that for a while.

 

Ljoe grinned at him and opened his can of OJ. Chunji stared at the sky, smiling a little when Ljoe noticed him. Ljoe chuckled a little. “Isn’t it relaxing to stare at the sky in this kind of weather. Blue sky, white clouds, fresh air and a little ray of sunlight.” Ljoe said as he sips on his OJ. Chunji’s smile widened as he listen to Ljoe. “Yeah, That’s true. I come here often just to stare at the sky and relax.” Chunji explained. Ljoes’ eyes widened and  was suddenly choked while drinking. Chunji looked at him and hurriedly rubbed Ljoe’s back to sooth him. “You mean you come here often!?” Ljoe stared straightly at Chunjis’ eyes. Chunji was a little shocked from Ljoe’s reaction. “Uhmm~ Yeah. OFTEN.” Chunji said marking the last word from his sentence. Ljoe’s eyes sparkled  with joy as Chunji was staring at it. He blushed a little form the boy’s cuteness. “Me too! I come her often! But~ Why didn’t our path crossed?” Ljoe wondered. Chunji smiled at him and ruffles the boy’s hair.”Maybe, We did? But we were too stupid to notice each others presence.” Chunji said still ruffling Ljoe’s hair playfully. Ljoes’ face suddenly turned blank as he stare at the space around them. Chunji panicked a little from the sudden change of atmosphere around them when suddenly Ljoe smiled a little. “Maybe we are~ because these past few days was a very tiring period..... for me.” Ljoe managed to say with a smile plastered on his face. Chunji stared at him, Ljoe looked fragile to him. He wanted to hug him when suddenly a nurse walked towards them.

 

Byunghyung-sshi? You need to take your rest now.” The nurse said smiling at the two of them. Chunji smiled back and looked at Ljoe. Ljoe stood up and bowed towards Chunji to bid goodbye. Chunji was supposed to say goodbye but Ljoe was not looking at him anymore. As he stare at the back of Ljoe, he suddenly felt the feeling of not seeing him anymore. He wanted to talk to him again, he never felt this interested with Ljoe before. It’s probably because the Niel and Ljoe was together that time that I haven’t even have a nice conversation with him.. His feet suddenly moved and stood him up. His mouth opened and shouted. “HEY! LET’S MEET UP AGAIN HERE! I’LL BE WAITING!” Chunji suddenly burst out. He waited for Ljoe to look back but was only answered by Ljoes’ hand swaying on the mid air that means ‘Yes’ or ‘Okay’.

 

Chunji smiled and sat down again staring at the blue sky, a smile never leaving his face. He was feeling good and  he knows that it was because of Ljoe 

 

 

 

 

 

-COMMENT PLEASE!<3