It's different now.

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

Changjo was now laughing with his hyung while watching TV. It felt like nothing had happen earlier. Chunji glanced at Changjo and smiled. "I'm happy, that you're laughing for real." Chunji said.  Changjo raised his eyebrow and the smiled at him widely. "Yeah."  Changjo mumbled. Chunji ruffled Changjos' hair, messing it up. The tow of them laughing in unison. Changjo suddenly stood up and smiled. "uhh- I'll be going now. need to finish some of my homeworks." Changjo explained. Chunji nodded and smiled at him. "You better!" Chunji scolded. Changjo waved and thanked him as he exited the door. Chunji stared at him, smiling that he was able to get some torns out of Changjo's heart. 

 

Changjo was now walking through the hall. He was feeling a little better now. Changjo was gonna turn left when he suddenly saw someone familiar. He saw Niel walking towards the elevator after exiting that door. Changjo held back and stared at Niel for some seconds. He felt confused. 'Niel told me a while ago that he'll be in his office for a while then why is he here? Did someone faint form the office? I can't conclude an answer for my question. i can't seem to make up one.'  Changjo thought. As he was thinking of things Niel had already gone down. He glanced at the room where he saw Niel got out of. He walked slowly towards it to know who is the patient there. As he got nearer and nearer o the room his hands are trembling and he felt nervous. It felt like there's a part of him saying not to look at it but in spite of is curiosity he still looked at it. The plate near the door revealed this letters~ Lee Byunghyun. Changjo's eyes widened as he stared at it. His feet going numb. His chest is hurting. 'So, Niel Did lie to me. just to see him.' Changjo said to himself while laughing. Changjo wanted to enter the room and make sure that it is really him. so he slowly opened the door, after opening it he slowly pushed it to see who is inside. then it revealed a man with blonde hair. As he scan the room he also saw Niels' bag whom he packed up a while ago. Changjo was now feeling tensed. He didn't knew anything. He feels stupid and in pain. 

 

 

Changjo slowly pushed the door to get inside. As he enter the room, Ljoe was stunned and unable to speak as he stared at Changjo. Changjo stood near his bed with a straight face. Ljoe looked away, avoiding Changjo's gaze. "Uhh- Hey, It's been a long time huh? Byunghyun hyung." Changjo started.Ljoes' eyes widened at what he have heared. He never knew Ljoe remembered his true name. "I'm sorry for intruding without your permission so, how you doing?" Changjo asked while smiling. Ljoe glanced at him. "Uhh- I'm fine. Why are you here? How did you know that I came back and How did you know I was here." Ljoe asked. Changjo looked away. "I just happen to see him got out of this room. All happy and cheerful while going out. He even lied just to get here" Changjo said bitterly. Ljoes' eyes widened. He didn't want to let Changjo know about that. "Really?" Ljoe said coldly. Changjo smiled again. "Yeah, Are you happy now? taking him away from me." Changjo asked looking straight into Ljoe's eyes. Ljoe was strucked by that question. "He was with me in the first place, you should know that Changjo-ah." Ljoe explained. Changjo chuckled a little. "Then why did you leave him? If he's yours why did you let him suffer like that? You don't how'd he suffered because of you. Always thinking about yourself." Changjo said mockingly. Ljoe clenched his fist feeling guilty about this. " You don't know anything! Don't act like you know everything since that time. I love him so much that i was thinking that i can suffocate him with just by that. I was scared to be hated by him. I wanted him to be mine but I was thinking that what if I can't give him what he want. I don't want that to happen. I just want to give him what best for him! I didn't know it'll lead to that.  don't want to be the one only happy! I wanted him to be happy! I never intended to hurt him! That's why I came back for him to correct my mistakes! To let him feel everything i've just missed when i was not with him." Ljoe exclaimed. His tears, leaking from his eyes. He let out all of his emotions. Changjo listened to every word coming out of Ljoe's mouth. Even though he was listening he can't make himself reflect on it. "have you ever wondered that your comeback will only hurt him. He was beginning to be happy when you suddenly showed up, messing everything. Messing him, his life and even me.. I've did everything. The heart you've broke? I've placed it together with all I can. It took me sometime to be able to achieve this. I wanted to make him happy too! I love him too! and I WANT HIM TOO like you do! you're not the only one! okay? I'm not acting like I know everything! I'm just a person loving someone with all my heart to the point it's already hurting me and even killing me. I've already healed the wounds you've made. You've left him...... While you're gone I was the one who got him up, the one who made him who he is now. You've already made a mess, I've already cleaned it off too. and now you're butting in again to make another? but it's different now, because the mess you'll be making will also affect me. You don't know how I have suffered just to achieve this. Aren't you being too cruel? Taking all of the things i've worked hard for in an instant?" Changjo said to Ljoe. His face was drenched in tears. His face was scrunching up, his feeling and emotions are mixing up. He can't control it anymore. He can't stop. until he broke down. Ljoe stared at the persn beside him. He felt guilty about all of this things. He didn't know that everything will llead to this but he can't just let Niel go. He also worked hard for him. "I'm sorry but I love him so much. there's no way I can give him to you out of this. I can't. I'm sorry." Ljoe said to him. Changjo stood up. and exited the room unable to control his feeling. Ljoe sat there swallowing his sobs. 

 

 

 

It's a FAIL  I know. :( Comment guys. :D