A heart that is in need of healing

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

 

 

Changjo was rapidly tapping his foot on the floor. He wanted to get off the elevator fast. He was thinking that Niel could be there, waiting for him with a smile on Niels’ face. He suddenly chuckled while covering his face from being embarrassed at what he was thinking. Changjo suddenly kicked the elevator door. “Yah! Are you doing this on purpose?” Changjo yelled. Changjo sighed heavily and stepped backward to lean on the back. He rested his head there and closed his eyes while smiling a little. Changjo suddenly heard a loud sound of a bell. He opened his eyes and looked ahead. His eyes widened as he opened it. He saw Niel running towards to the other elevator. Niel wasn’t just running but it looked like that he was running for his life. Changjo froze as he stared at Niel. He was shocked about everything. His feet wouldn’t let him walk and run after him. Niels’ face was filled with pain, worry, loneliness and fear. Changjos’ head was hurting until his feet began to move again. His face scrunched up and ran to catch up with Niel, still holding the food he had bought.  Not minding anything, he just wants to be with Niel.

 

Changjo ran and ran until Niel was out of his sight. He was panicking, not seeing Niel in front him. He felt lost, alone, unwanted and useless. He stopped to catch his breath. He bent down and realized that he was holding a plastic bag that was supposed to be their dinner. He sighed and looked around until his eyes landed on a man that was running so fast. Changjo sighed and run towards the man’s direction. As Changjo got near the figure, the man suddenly stopped running and bent down to breathe. Changjo also stopped and was about to call Niel when, suddenly Niel started to walk towards a convenient store. Changjo raised his eyebrow. “Why would Niel be here at a time like this? He was running like a mad man a while ago just to get here? Is this some kind of a joke?” Changjo said to himself. He was confused about these things. As he saw Niel entered the place, he walked slowly towards the place.

 

Changjo was now peeking inside the store, he saw Niel looking everywhere like a lost boy. Changjo smiled a little at Niels’ cuteness. He made up his mind to wait for Niel outside. Niel was now sitting at the chair near a sleeping or drunken man. Changjo rolled his eyes because of Niels’ carelessness. Changjo saw the security guard talking to the drunken man; coldness can be seen on the security guard’s eyes. Changjo didn’t care and was about to enter the store but, he suddenly froze as he saw the man’s face. The face of the man whom he can’t erase from Niel’s memories and from Niel’s.. HEART. Changjo hurriedly looked at Niel. As for what he can see, Niel was looking at Ljoe. Changjo can see the glint of happiness and satisfaction from Niels’ eyes. Changjo gripped at the plastic bag’s handle. Changjo stared as Niel got near the figure and sat next to the man. Niel smiled at the guard and held Ljoe’s wrist. The guard slowly walked off. Changjo’s breathing became heavier and heavier as he witness everything. Every contact, every words that comes out from their mouth. It’s hurting him, it’s hurting him badly. Niel caressed Ljoe’s cheek and that’s when Changjo exploded. He glanced outside and slowly faced the stars, his heart was aching, his knees getting numb. His tears were threatening to fall. He wanted to look away and not to see this but, he can’t. He can’t control things the way he like it. He slowly faced his right and glanced at them again. He looked at his hands and saw that he was still holding the bag with food that was for Niel. He gripped the handle and looked at it slowly before throwing it away harshly at the trash bin.

 

Changjo ran through his content. His heart was aching, his mind was messed up, He can’t think clearly. He feels suffocated in every step he makes. He feels like a fool for everything. He wasn’t angry at Niel, He can’t, He can’t make himself hate Niel. He loves Niel from the depths of his heart. Changjo suddenly tripped and was now face to face with the cement on the floor. His tears started to flow out. His sobs became louder every second. He was angry, lonely and stupid. He wanted to be angry at Niel for seeing Ljoe on his back but no, he wasn’t angry about that. He was angry to himself for not trying hard and harder to make Niel fall for him, to forget about that person, and to make him happy. He looked at the sky, his tears was messing his face. The dark sky suddenly cried and drenching him. He slowly got up and walked towards a play ground near the beach. His tears were mixing up with the rain. What did I do to deserve this? I gave him everything, Why? Why? Why can’t I make him happy? Am I not trying too hard? Is making him love me back that hard for you? Huh? Is it that hard to grant? I’ve done everything. I don’t have anything to give anymore. Why can’t I win against him? Is he the one for him? Why won’t you tell me!? I’m hurting here! Can’t you see? It’s already killing me! I can’t go on anymore. I want to give up. I’ve wanted to give up but I can’t. I can’t because I love him too much. Why is that? Why did you make me love him even though you know that it will hurt me? Aren’t you being too cruel?” Changjo cried out. He slowly sat down and curled himself into a ball. All he wanted was to be with him and to be happy with him but I guess it was too pricey to be able to give it to Changjo. As Changjo was Crying He slowly closed his eyes and cried through his heart content, wanting to melt with the rain.

 

 

Hi Guys! I've successfuly updated my story for you! :) Thanks to all of you that i'm having the love to update my story fast. :) Well comment more and tae care guys
!