Smiling with tears.

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

 

 

 Niel was walking towards Ljoes' room. Loneliness and regrets can be seen on his face. He was feeling down and wasted.He didn't want this feeling, It's making him crazy. While he's busy thinking of things, he was now face to face with the door of Ljoe's room. He was feeling uneasy about this. He doesn't want to tell Ljoe about this, when suddenly it hit him. 'If I will not be honest, It'll just get worse and what's more? I'll hurt him more." Niel thought to himself. He slowly opened the door and saw Ljoe looking at him. Ljoe hurriedly smiled at him and motioned him a come in sign. Niel smiled back at him and entered the room. Niel sat down on the chair next to Ljoes' bed. "What Happened, Are you okay? You look really down." Ljoe asked. Niel looked at him and smiled againLjoe suddenly frowned and touched Niels' eyelids. "Did you just cry? Your eyes are a bit red. Don't answer me a Yes to my first question because I know that you're not okay." Ljoe said with a straight face. Niel grabbed Ljoes' hand from his face and set it down back to Ljoes' thighs. Ljoes' eyes widened as he saw Niels' action. Niel was now staring right into Ljoes' eyes with a serious face. "Hyung, I want to thank you for everything: for finding me, for coming back to me, for taking care of me and for loving me. You know that I love you too right?" Niel smiled towarads Ljoe.Ljoe smiled and nodded in response. "I love you hyung. There's no one in this world could ever be in the same level as you... but someone can be on a higher level. Know what I mean?" Niel said looking away. Ljoe just stared at him. "I'm really sorry for causing too much pain for you. I know I've been selfish.. but I've just realized that I really love  you and I don't want to leave you.... but I just can't imagine loosing Changjo and I dont want him to abandon me." Niel explained to Ljoe, his tears threatening to fall. Ljoe glared at the ground, fighting his tears. "Actually the two of us talked a while ago and now he misunderstood me. He looked really broken. He told me that he finally made his decision, and his decision was to give up... He wanted to give up on me. He- He doesn't want me anymore and i- its's because of my selfishness. I- I D-don't want to loose him. I was supposed to tell him but I just can't. I felt guilty, I felt stupid and I felt empty. It was like my world was crashed into pieces..."  Niel said bursting into his tears.

Ljoe looked at Niel, He wanted to protest, He wanted to tell Niel how he wanted for him to stop but he can't. He doesn't want to put more pain in to Niels' heart. "I  hate you.... Why? Why can't I hate you. You're crashing my world right now. I want to give you up, I want to help you but I'm afraid to loose you." Ljoe said smiling with his teary eyes. Niel glanced at him with his face drenched in tears. "I know, that's why I'm saying sorry." Niel said within his sobs. "I love you so much Niel and that's why I'll set you free." Ljoe said smiling widely. His tears began to flow out from his eyes. The two of them are now cried in unison. "I think it's better for you to be true to him. You have to tell him your feelings. You have to tell him everything. If you don't, I think It'll end up just like what happened to the two of us." Ljoe said smiling a t Niel. Niels' heart is in deep pain right now. He feel bad for Ljoe. "So you better go and find him. Don't just end things like this. You have to put on a lot effort, just like what he had done to get you. He might be broken but he'll listen to you, I know it. " Ljoe said, pushing Niel lightly. Niels' eyes widened as Ljoe push him. It felt like this would be the lasttime he could see Ljoe. It felt like it's the end........ The End for everything.... Niel smiled at him and hurriedly exited the room without looking back.~~

 

 Ljoe stared at Niels' back as he exited the room. He was expecting Niel to look back, He waited but Niel didn't looked back, not even a glance or a wave. As he heard the Door close. He hugged his knees and closed his eyes with his tears still flowing out. As he close his eyes, pictures of Niel and him flashed in to his mind. From the day they've met, From the day where they've first gone out together, From the day they've gone to highschool together, From the day Ljoe started to feel something for Niel, The day they've graduated together, The day they've gone to college together, The day they've cut class just to hang out, The day they've met Changjo and Suzy, The day when Niels' father introduced Chorong to the two of them, The day they've announced the engagement. The day Niel confessed to him. The day they've first kiss. The day they've seperated and until now where they've been seperated again... Ohh, How Ljoe loves to go back time. He was wondering that if he didn't leave Niel, will the two of them end up together? Well nobody knows. right? Ljoe just smiled there with his tears drenching his face and shirt. Only two words coming out of his mouth. "It Hurts." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

HHAHAHAHAHA. :) Look forward to the next chapter. Okay? :D This is not the end guys! :> :)   Please Oh please Leave a comment! :D

Niel