I can't stay cold when you're around.

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

Niel was running so fast. He was already getting tired for running; He was also feeling cold because of the evening breeze. His shirt is drenched in sweat and tears. His legs are getting heavier and heavier each second passing. He doesn’t want to stop and give up. Not now.

After some minutes he can see the restaurant. He smiled and looked around to see if there’s a near convenient store. He stopped and tried to catch his breath. His hands were on his knees in exhaustion. He hurriedly looked around and saw a convenient store. He smiled and walked towards it.

He entered the store and looked for him. He just saw a man in thin clothes sleeping on the table with his face being covered by his arms and a hoodie. He was thinking that it will never be Ljoe for sleeping like a drunken man inside a convenient store. He was feeling disappointed for expecting Ljoe to wait for him. He sighed heavily and sat across the man’s table. He ruffled his own hair and frowned. ‘You’re really stupid Niel for, expecting Ljoe to be here waiting for you. Who on earth would wait for someone who’s already 6 hours late? I feel stupid. I’ve wasted another chance for us. What if he gets tired?’ Niel thought and smacked his head for day dreaming. He stood up and bought a hot coffee in can to use it as his comforter for the cold night. He was feeling empty and lifeless. He was dead tired and his eyes are hurting. He pressed the hot coffee can on his cheeks and wrapped it on his hands.

The security man guarding the entrance sighed and walked towards the man. Niel was looking at the guard. The security man slowly shook the sleeping man.  The sleeping man groaned. “Sir, I’m sorry but this is not your home. If you want to sleep, please go home.” The security guard said. Niel glanced at the two again. The man slowly sat up and revealed his blonde hair. The security guard grabbed the man’s arms a little harsh. The man sniffed and scratched his eyes.  Niels’ eyes widened and stood up. He held the security guard’s wrist. “I’m sorry for troubling you sir but he’s actually with me.” Niel said smiling. The security man stared at Niel and sighed. “Okay, please do take care of him.” The security man said and walked away.

 

Niel stared at the figure in front of him. L.joe looked more broken and fragile as Niel was thinking earlier. L.joe continued to lay his head on the table. Niel shooked him and tap Ljoes’ cheek lightly. After tapping his cheek Niel felt that Ljoe was burning. Niel quickly touched Ljoe’s forehead and checked his temperature. “You’re burning, Ljoe! Wake up. Hey!” Niel said panicking. Ljoe just groaned while his eyes are starting to leak water again. Niel brushed his thumb on Ljoes’ cheek when Ljoe suddenly whispered.  “It hurts” Niel tensed up, hearing Ljoe speak. “Come on, we have to get you to the hospital. It’s alright, I’m here now. Stop crying. Okay?” Niel said warmly to Ljoe. Niel hurriedly carried Ljoe in bridal style. The guard helped him and got the car keys from Ljoes’ pocket. Niel laid Niel on the back seat and realized that Ljoe was now unconscious. “Hey, Ljoe. Hey! Hold on okay?” Niel caressed Ljoes’ face and shut the door hurriedly and drove off. Niel was so busy that he hadn’t notice that someone was looking at him the whole time. 

 

 

HelloGuys, Sorry for a fail story. :( I was actually gonna end this chapter with happy a moment but I don' know what happened! hahahahaha :D Please comment more and more and more and more :D  Love you all !