Let's face it. part 2

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

 

 

Niel nervously sat down on the couch. He was feeling bad about this. Chunji was staring right into his eyes intently, it was like he was digging holes on Niels' body. Niel at the same time was avoiding Chunjis' eyes."He was here a while ago." Chunji stared. Niel just nodded in response to the man. "He said that he wanted to visit me. We happily watched some shows from the television. He was laughing like there was no tomorrow and after watching, we talked about some things." Chunji said smiling a little. Niel also smiled, painting the picture of a laughing Changjo in his mind. "He opened up to me, about his feelings. He wasn't just opening up, he was also crying but at the same time smiling. Those smiles he have shown, neither one of them are true. A glint of happiness can't be seen through it. It was all fake. As what you've heard, his emotions are mixed up." Chunji explained seriously. Niel sighed and looked at the ground. "And you, yourself, haven't noticed it. The two of us knows why, don't we?" Chunji added looking pained, as he remembered Changjo's face.Niel shifted on his seat. He was feeling uncomfortable now, realizing this things.

 

"This days, you haven't looked at him with love and care like you used to. You've became very busy, secretive and what's more? DISTANT. and that's because of that person. Aren't you becoming selfish? How can you do that? Why do you always ignore Changjo's feelings!" Chunji exclaimed to the latter. Niel ran his hand through his head, his eyes showing a glint of guilt. He never knew he could cause too much pain to Changjo. "I've been telling you for a thousand times, that he loves you more than you think. He can give you his everything and what's more, his life! He loves you to that extent. You never realized how hard he tried to back you up. He was always there for you." Chunji exclaimed. Niel was now crying he doesn't know what to say. He felt stupid and useless, never realizing this things. " I know that he doesn't want you to know but, he was sent out by his family. knowing that he's gay and loves YOU! He fought for you. Actually he was about to get engaged but he refused because he wanted to be with you. He even disobeyed his Dad, whom he loves the most in his family just for you!" Chunji bursted. Niels' eyes widened from what he have heard. He didn't know about that. His sobs started to get loud. "The you who doesn't care about him, the you who doesn't even love him back, the you who only thinks about yourself, the you who doesn't appreciate his efforts, the you who never realized this things... you know what? I'm starting to think, if you really deserve his love." Chunji smiled bitterly at Niel.

Niel frowned and cried really hard. realizing all this. He was also wondering if he is rightful to accept that kind of love from Changjo. "Why? Why are you being hurt when he didn't tell you where he was? but when he asks you where will you go. you'll even lie to him just to meet that person. Why? you didn't even think about that. You're the one who've done wrong! You're the one who's giving him pain. I know you've seen his obvious swollen eyes, right?" Chunji asked him with cold eyes. Niel choked a little from crying. He was face-palming himself, hiding his crying face. He can't even breathe normally now,he felt suffocated. His chest is tightening up not letting him to breathe as he wants to. "That's was also your doing. And for your information. You shouldn't hide it anymore. He already knows." Chunjii said looking away. Niels' eyes widened in horror. "A-about LJOE?" Niel managed to say. "Yes..He knows about him. I was also shocked for you to lie to him that much." Chunji said with a disgusted face. Niel started panicking, his breathing was slowly becoming heavier and heavier. he was so shocked, he didn't want Changjo to know about this. "I- I wasn't planning to lie to him! I-I never intended to make him feel like that. It just happened so fast that i wasn't able to be with him this time. I didn't want him to feel like that, i also wanted him to be happy. I've started to love him! but It just that~ Ljoe showed up." Niel explained his tears won't stop falling. Chunji looked at Niel with a pained look. He felt Niel's feeling through the boys words but. "So after that person showed up, you're just gonna leave him like that. So it's like this, When Ljoe had left you broken, changjo was the one who fixed you and now that you're already fixed you're just gonna go back from that hell? Would you stop thinking that anything can go back to the things they were in your past! It's not the same! it's different now! You're not  kid anymore Niel! " Chunji said almost shouting at Niel. Niel didn't moved. "If you keep on doing things like this. I'll take him away from you." Chunji said with cold eyes. Niel's eyes widened and glanced at Chunji with a confused look, his tears still flowing out. Chunji looked straight into Niel.

 

"He loves you so much Niel, he wanted to stop, to break free from his feelings for you but he can't. He can't stop loving you. He can't stop caring for you. He can't stop thinking about you. and He can't stop even though he's getting hurt. The boy is already broken, I can't just sit here and do nothing when... when I've liked him for years now." Chunji managed to say with his heartache. Niel stared at Chunji, a little dum-founded. "Bu-but, why? Why did y-you still pushed him to me?" Niel managed to ask through his sobs. Chunji smiled at him with pain. "It's just simple, His love for you is stronger than the love I can give to him. I just can't do that. You too are special to me. we've been together for quite some time now. It hurts badly seeing him all over you. I never thought I'll fell for my sisters' ex-boyfriend. it's kinda creepy right? It broke me Niel, seeing him like that. I just can't take it." Chunji explained. Niels' mind was clouded. He felt sorry for Chunji but he never knew that it'll be like this.He didn't want Chunji to take Changjo away from him. He was also wodering where did this feeling came from? It just felt like he had loved Changjo for a long time. He doesn't want Changjo to hate him and to leave him. "I can't give Changjo to you." Niel said, looking at Chunjis' eyes. Chunji just smiled. "I know, you love him right? Then go,  It's your time to chase him. It might be too late but I know everything's gonna be alright." Chunji said soothingly. Niel managed to smile and hurriedly stood up. "Thank you. Chunji-ah I owe you half of my life." Niel said before leaving the room. 

 

As Chunji waved at Niel, smiling. His tears started to flow out from his eyes. He ran his hand through his head and started to sob. He was happy to be able to help the two of them but who would save him from this pain he is now suffering from. He knew that this is what he'll be feeling in the end but he can't help it. He's just a person in love who'll do anything for his love ones' happiness. It hurted him and it'll hurt him but he believes that everything will be okay.~

 

 

Hello Guys! It's me again :( With my fail story update. :/ :) I hope you're not getting bored of this. and sorry for the late updates. HAHAHAHHA :( :)))))) Well keep safe guys! :D Don't forget to leave some comments okay? :D