Should I open my heart?

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

Niel grunted upon hearing his phone vibrating. He slowly sat up and scratched his eyes. Niel looked at his phone and saw that it was his alarm. He sighed and stared in to space looking like a weird person. He’s somehow feeling empty and unable to move for a minute.  When he suddenly heard the doorbell rings. He looked at the door of his room and started heading through it. He lazily walked through the main door of his house. When he was facing the door he grabbed the knob and started opening it. A big plastic of food greeted his face. He then heard the unknown figure chuckling. A warm smile crept up through Niels’ face hearing the figures chuckle. He quickly kicked the figures leg and grabbed the bag. “Are you competing with the sun?” Niel said putting the bag on the kitchen table. The man laughed and smiled cutely. “If I say Yes, What will be your reaction?” the man asked taking off his coat, his back facing the latter. Niel glanced at him for a second and smiled lightly maintaining his poker face to annoy the man. “Stop it, you’re ruining my day.” Niel answered still keeping himself busy. The man walked through the sofa and looked for the remote to turn on the television. “Stop hiding your happiness, I can see through you Niel~” The man said casually, still scanning the room to find the remote.  Niel glanced at the man’s direction. “Stop saying non-sense or I’ll kill you.. CHANGJO!” Niel said giving the man a death glare and throwing a small bar of chocolate through the man’s direction.  Changjo faced Niels’ direction catching the chocolate bar thrown by Niel. Changjo found the remote and grabbed it. “Thanks for this (waving the chocolate bar) you are so sweet towards me, that is why I really love you.” Changjo winked at Niel and sat facing the television while turning it on. The shade of red can be seen on Niel’s face. Niel frowned and smiled warmly facing the window near the kitchen table.  Feeling his heartbeat slowing down every second passing like being suffocated. He’s feeling a bit lonely and a bit sad just like the feeling of being empty.

 

“Can I stay for the Night?” Changjo said cutely. Melting Niel’s heart. Niel came out of the bathroom and stared at Changjo for a second, his eyes became cold. “No, you can’t. Go home Changjo” Niel said Drying his hair with a towel. Changjo stared at him a little annoyed. “Come on, Just this once~ Please Niel.” Changjo begged seriously. Niel didn’t glance at him and stood still, his eyes still gives off a cold aura. “I said No, and stop calling me NIEL or DANIEL. I’m older than you are, you should address me as your Hyung!” Niel stated. Changjo got up and grabbed his things. He exited the room and headed towards the main door to leave the house. Niel watched as Changjo throw his tantrums. Niel palmed his face and sat on the bed while sighing. Burying his face on his hands, feeling guilty for treating the boy harshly. Even though Niel is happy there’s always a part of him that would tell him that something is missing. Every time that he feels that way, it makes him want to look back through his past. He doesn’t want to hurt Changjo, for accepting him as a substitute for that person. THAT PERSON~. Niel started to doze-off upon driving back to his past and that person.

 

 

Hello~ My beloved leaders. this is the first chappie of this fic. wish you've liked it. please look forward to the second chappie i'l really try to update it soon!! :* ILY.