Please, Oh Please part 1

Gone, Another Chance and the Beginning. Sequel to There's Always an End for everything. :)

 

 

 

Ljoe woke up from his slumber and hurriedly looked around. His eyes widened as he can’t see Niel anywhere. He started panicking a little when his eyes suddenly came across with a paper on the table. Ljoe grabbed it and looked at it. As he can see it was written by Niel

 

 

The Letter:

Hey, I’m sorry for leaving you for a while. I promise I’ll be back. I’ll just get some of my things and come back immediately. Don’t do anything that’ll exhaust you and be a good boy. Okay? I’ll be right there, wait for me okay. –Niel

 

Ljoe smiled at Niel’s cuteness. He slowly laid down smiling like a fool. He wanted to hug Niel and kissed his forehead. Ljoe closed his eyes again and drifted off to dreamland.

 

At the other hand Niel got out of the taxi and entered his home. He quietly entered the place, he was smiling the whole time and he was even whistling. As he entered the room a sound greeted him coming from the kitchen. He walked towards there and peeked inside. His eyes widened as he saw Changjo’s figure inside the kitchen, cooking something. Niel stared at Changjos’ figure intently, hesitating to greet and get near him. He somehow feels guilty for something. Changjo’s face was now revealed to Niel. Niel’s eyes widened and frowned a little as he saw Changjos’ face. Changjo’s eyes were red, his eyes are swollen,  he looks weak and broken. Niel’s face frowned at what he was seeing. He wanted to know why is Changjo like that.

 

Niels’ mind was now occupied by the thoughts of Changjos’ situation. His feet suddenly moved and his mouth getting dry. “Niel? Your home.” Changjo said, wide eyed and smiled. Niel smiled awkwardly at him and nodded. Changjo smiled widely, his eyes looks bad. “Sorry, I was waiting for you yesterday and ended up sleeping here.”Changjo explained. Niel got nervous, he remembered that he didn’t tell Changjo about Ljoe’s comeback. “Uhm, Yeah~ Sorry for making you wait but I will not stay here for long. I have some business in the office.” Niel laughed awkwardly as he made his way upstairs. He glanced at Changjo and saw his disappointment. “If you want, I’ll join you for breakfast.” Niel smiled at him warmly. Changjo also smiled and ran towards the kitchen.

 

Niel was packing some of his clothes happily. He was thinking of taking a shower before going back so he grabbed his towel and headed to the showers. He left his phone and wallet outside so that it wouldn’t get wet from the shower.

 

As Niel was bathing himself, Changjo walked upstairs to call for Niel. He knocked on the door of Niels’ room and slowly opened it. He looked around but did not see Niel. He entered the room and heard the faucet running. ‘So he’s in the shower’ Changjo thought. Changjo slowly walked towards the bed and lay down. He was thinking of asking Niel about Ljoe, but the problem is that he doesn’t have the courage. He closed his eyes and sighed heavily, he can still feel his eyes hurting form crying all day and night.  Niel opened his eyes, he felt something vibrating. He sat up and looked everywhere, thinking that it was an earthquake. He lazily stood up and felt something hard, poking his thigh. He s his hand and grabbed the vibrating object. He got it out and felt that it was a vibrating phone. He looked at the screen and saw someone calling. His eyes widened as he saw the caller ID. It was the name of his rival. LJOE…. He wanted to answer it but he doesn’t want to just in. He stared at the phone and suddenly his thumb moved and pressed the answer button accidentally. He panicked and got nervous about what to say, as he leveled Niels’ phone into his ear.

 

“Hey, would you mind asking you to buy me some food, I mean real food okay? Not just fruits.” The man on the other line said. Changjo wanted to answer but he can’t get himself to answer. His heart was beating so fast that he can’t breathe normally. “Why aren’t you answering? Are you there?” The man said again. Changjo gripped his hand breathed out heavily. “I’m sorry but Niel can’t answer your call right now. He’s bathing inside the bathroom. Who would this be?” Changjo said heavily. “Uhh- Okay. I’m his.. his friend. Who might this be” The man on the other line said. Changjo smiled. “Choi Jonghyun, but you may call me Changjo.” Changjo said, a little cold. Changjo waited for the man’s respond but none. Ljoe already hanged up.

 

 

 

Hey Guys, :( I don't know if this will be good. :( HAHAHA. Just please bear with me. -_- i'll do better next time promise. :D