Grocery Shopping

You Are Mine

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?! Why didn’t you call me yesterday or even just text me how you’ve been?!” Kai shouted through the phone, making me flinch.

“Calm down Chocolate!!” I shouted back.

“Why didn’t you call me?!”

“I’m sorry okay? I’ve got a lot of things to do here. I’m an omega, remember?” I started. “Oh and by the way, I’ve met some hunters lurking around their lands, I need you to track them and kill them.”

“Is that all you need for us to do?”

“Give the phone to Siwon oppa.” When I got a single ‘yes’ as a response I waited for my brother to talk. When the phone is already with him, he began shouting. “Siwon! I’m sorry I got a lot of things to do.”

“That is not a good reason for you to say to me.”

“Siwon, I want you to tell me what happened within this week, I want the financial report to be sent to me by mail and also, I want 6 men doing patrol starting tomorrow, there might be hunters there. If you found one, kill them.” I ordered, using my Alpha tone and ignoring the answer he said to me.

“Yes Alpha.”

“Alright, goodnight to all of you, I miss you and I’ll be back after 3 weeks, okay? Kiss mom and dad for me. Love you guys,”

“Love you too.”  I then hung up.

After the call, I went inside and started cleaning the dining and living room. Good thing no one heard me talking to my family because if they did, my façade is over. After doing so, I saw Kyuhyun and Victoria running around the house. I smiled at how childish they are. I was about to go to the kitchen when Victoria suddenly hid behind me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, still laughing at them.

“Kyuhyun is trying to kill me!!” She shouted in fear. I smiled and picked her up. Kyuhyun followed in tow in going to the kitchen. They then complained about being hungry so I went and made them chicken sandwich. While doing so, Kyuhyun suddenly went beside me and asked me a lot of things while Victoria just sat there and smiled at me.

“Why are you smiling at me, Victoria?” I asked the little girl.

“You can just call me Tori,” She started, smiling. “I’m really hungry.”

“Ok Tori. Wait just a little longer the sandwich is almost ready…” I then playfully placed the top bun and gave it to her and Luis.

They uttered their ‘thank you’ and went to back to the playroom. I on the other hand went to the bathroom to take a bath. One long cold shower is perfect for my mood right now so that is what I did, but I didn’t expect to be that long. People were suddenly shouting outside my door telling me that I’m a turtle because I take long showers.

I walked out of the bathroom to see two irritated girls standing before me. I recognized these two girls, Candy and EunSun. They looked at me disgustingly and Candy suddenly pushed me away from the bathroom so that she can go inside. I rolled my eyes, stood up and walked away. Those two girls are es. I entered my room to be greeted by Jaejoong. I looked shocked and suddenly shouted when he covered my mouth and inhaled my scent. I pushed him away from me and asked what he was doing here inside my room.

“I miss you.” He said, looking at me dead in the eye.

“Didn’t you say you don’t want me?” I asked irritatingly. “Get out of my room.”

“You can’t order me around, I’m your Alpha.”

“But I am your mate so I can tell you to get out of my room.”

“Whatever,” He answered and went out, slamming the door in the process.

I jumped to my bed and tried to sleep.

 

~~

 

I woke up the next day finding myself surrounded by Eva, Rita, Kyuhyun and Tori. I sat up and looked at them confusingly and saw them laughing. What is happening right now?

“Good Morning dear.” Eva was the one to speak first. “It’s another good day ahead of us.”

“What are you guys doing here?”

“Can you take us to school today?” Kyuhyun asked happily, jumping in my bed.

“That’s why you’re here? You want me to take you to school?”

“Yes!” The two kids shouted making me, Eva and Rita laugh.

“Okay… Okay… Wait outside so I can change.”

The all nodded their heads and I hurriedly looked for something good to wear. I settled for an Iron man t –shirt, dark skinny jeans and combat boots. I brushed my hair and let it loose. I walked out to see them holding their bags and waiting for me. I gladly took their hands and led them to their school.

Once we got there, I saw people staring at me. I rolled my eyes and escorted the two cute kids inside the school. I bid both of them a goodbye and promised to get them later at their dismissal time, which is 2:30 PM. I walked out of the building, still being stared at.

“Is that her children? Teenagers these days…” I heard a middle aged woman whisper to her friend. I rolled my eyes and balled my fist. How can they think low of me? I haven’t even had my first kiss yet!

Yeah, you must be wondering. 18 and never been kissed? Well thanks for being an Alpha and 5 brothers to protect me, no one dared to even court me. It’s not my fault my family is very picky with boys. The only one who they approved off is my best friend Kai.

 

~~

 

“Jessica dear, can you get me those plates?” Eva asked nicely.

I took the plate at the bar and gave it to her and continued cutting vegetables. While cutting, a girl suddenly walked inside the kitchen and smiled at me. I smiled back at her and resumed my duty. She suddenly appeared in front of me making me flinch.

“What the?!” I shouted, pointing the knife in front of her but retrieved it back when I have calmed myself. “Thanks for shocking me.” I said sarcastically.

“No problem, Jess.” She answered still smiling. “Can I talk to you for a minute?”

“Sure,” I answered, placing the knife on the table and removing my apron. We walked out of the kitchen and went to the porch. I stood behind her and waited for her to talk.

While waiting, I sat on the grass and looked up. Good thing it’s windy because I really need air right now. I lay on the grass and waited for the mystery girl to talk.

“Tiffany’s the name,” She started after a few minutes. “I’m Jaejoong’s younger sister and the other member of your group.”

“Hello, nice to meet you.” I answered, smiling at her. “Wait, you’re Tiffany Kim? I thought you were human!”

“Well, you can’t blame me for not showing up at our rehearsals. Jaejoong doesn’t let me go without anyone accompanying me.” She then arched an eyebrow at me. “I’ve heard from my baby sister that there was a girl named Jessica who is very sweet and kind. Jaejoong is taking interest in this particular girl too. Do you think you know her?”

“Oh, I don’t think I know a girl named Jessica.” I teased, giggling silently. “Wait, I think I might know one. You know me?”

She laughed and tapped my shoulder. “Jaejoong, Tori and Kyuhyun like you more than me now. I’m getting jealous. “Then she pouted.

 “Don’t be. They are your siblings. I’m just an omega.”

“You’re more than that. You are our Luna.”

“I’m sorry but I’m not staying for long.”

“Why? Jaejoong’s here. He’s your mate, right?”

“He is. But I’m going back.”

“Why should you go back? Sehun told me that they kicked you out. Why not just stay here and live with us?”

I shook my head and stood up. “I’m really sorry Tiffany but I just can’t do it.”

“Just call me Fany,” She said, looking at me then at the sky. “Is there no other way I can ask you to stay?”

I shook again my head and walked away. I walked inside the house and cleaned the living room again and washed my face before going to my bed. But when I entered the room, I saw Tori sitting on my bed and waiting for me. I slid next to her and let her sleep next to me tonight.

I woke up the next day to find Tori looking at me. I smiled and sat up. I asked her if she was hungry and she just nodded her head. She then pushed me towards the kitchen and asked me if I can make her breakfast. I willingly obliged and cooked her bacon and eggs.

“What are you going to do today?” I heard Tiffany asked. “Do you have anything to do right now?”

I turned to look at her and saw her waiting for my answer. “I’m an omega Tiffany, I have chores to do.”

“You can let other do that for you, you are the Luna.”

“I’m sorry Tiffany but I don’t rely on others to do my chores for me. So if you’ll excuse I’ve got grocery shopping to do.”

“Alright, I’ll come with you.”

“Me too!” Tori suddenly shouted, raising her hand.

I smiled and told them to wait for me outside because I’m going to change something more appropriate other my pyjamas. I settled with my New York Antique t- shirt, denim shorts and my combat boots. I walked out and to my surprise, I saw Jaejoong and Sehun standing there and waiting for me.  I don’t know what actually happened but they are coming with us. Tiffany and Tori insisted on making me ride with Jaejoong but I chose to ride with Sehun, making the three siblings growl, but the more terrifying growl came from my wonderful mate who is glaring at me and Sehun.

 

~~

“Why did I even allow myself to go with Fany to the mall?” Jaejoong asked himself, making me look at him. I shook my head and rolled my eyes when I saw him smirk at me. “You see something you like, Jessica whatever your surname is?”

“Nope, I’ve seen better.” I answered, turning around to walk beside Sehun but Jaejoong grabbed my shoulder that made me look at him. “What’s your problem?”

“Who is he? I’ll kill him!” He shouted and glared at me.

“Why do you care, Mr Alpha? I thought you don’t want to be seen together with a weakling like me?”

“People change, Jessica. I won’t let anyone take you away from me.”

“Someone can.” I answered him and slapping his hands away from my arm. “And that is the goddess.”

“I won’t let that happen.”

“Ha! Good luck on that.”

After talking to my possessive mate, I made a left turn and went inside the supermarket, making the other follow me. I brought out the shopping list Eva gave me and started. Tiffany and Tori went out of the supermarket and went to look for things that they like, Sehun just followed me and helped me to get the stuffs that is hard to reach and Jaejoong just continued to drop anything on my push cart, making me growl at him every time.

“You better stop that.” I threatened, giving him my death glare.

“You can’t tell me what to do, I’m your Alpha.”

“And I am also your mate so I can tell you what you do.” I answered in a matter – of – fact tone.

“I’m your Dom.”

“I don’t care.”

Sehun laughed at our argument but stopped when we both glared at him. I rolled my eyes and went to the other aisle just to lose Jaejoong. Sehun saw me and told me that he will be the one assisting his Alpha so that I could do what I am supposed to do. The first thing I did was to place back all the unnecessary things Jaejoong placed on my push cart. The second thing I did was to get all the things needed.

While looking, I saw Tori and Tiffany suddenly running towards me and when they stopped, I asked what is happening. They shouted that the Girls generation without me and Tiffany are performing right here inside the mall. They asked me if we could stay to watch them and I agreed.

Since I’m an Alpha, I have little time to make a good song and sing it in front of the crowd and with just singing some cover songs, I make my fans happy. In the agency, we were the best girl group there ever was.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw felt Tiffany pushing me towards the cashier. I laughed at how excited she was, I paid for the things I bought and went with her to the set up stage. Tori on the other hand went somewhere to tell the two guys where we are.

“Are you sure you’ll just stay here?” Tiffany asked for the fourth time, frowning at me. “This is the first time that I would ever see them.”

“For the last time Fany, yes.” I answered her smiling irritatingly. “Don’t worry, they don’t know who you are yet so you don’t have to be bothered when they still don’t know you.”

“Fine,” She started turning around. “It’s just a shame that Jessica isn’t with them today. It would have been so cool to see them together.” I heard her say loud enough for me to hear.

While I was sitting alone in the bench, I took the opportunity to call Kai and Siwon. The first one I called is my brother. He answered after a few rings and we talked about the pack and the well – being of the family. I just told him to continue doing their job and he told me he did, he even told me that they already miss me so much that they want me to come back home now. I just shook my head and told them I love them and hung up.

I called Kai after a few minutes. He picked it up after the first ring and asked how I was immediately. I told him that I am alright, that they are treating me as an omega and even ordered me to buy their groceries for them. We talked some more and laughed at some things that had happened this past few days. We ended the call when I heard Jeong Min shouting in the background.

Jessica?” My eyes widened at the voice I heard.