"Can I kiss you?"

You Are Mine

Jessica’s POV

It’s already Friday and I only have two more days left to stay here and be with my mate and the others. I am sure as hell will miss them. They made me experience things that I have never thought that I would felt and I would be most grateful to Sehun because if he didn’t help me, I am not here and I wouldn’t be meeting Jaejoong.

“2 more days,” Nicole reminded me, smiling at the trees.

I glance at her direction and nodded my head. I had to agree with her. “Yeah, 2 more days.”

“Why not spend the time with the others? It would be our farewell gift for them. Since we can’t give them something, might as well give them a memory of us.”

I kept quiet and leaned on her shoulder. She was right, I can’t just leave them a material thing because they might think that I am a rich person so the only thing possible and valid is the memory we would be leaving with them. It may not cost anything but at least we gave them something that all of them can remember.

“What do you think about a trip to the amusement park?” We heard someone say, we turn our heads to see Sehun standing not too far from us, smiling. “Tori and the others would love a place like that.”

“You heard?” I asked, standing up and walking towards him slowly.

“Wolves have amazing hearings, Jessica, of course I’ll hear.”

“Right, forgot about that.” I answered, laughing and crossing my arms. “It sounds like a plan to me, what do you think, Nicole?” I asked her while I am still staring at Sehun.

“I think it’ll be great!” She exclaimed, rather happy about a trip to the amusement park.

I only laughed in response. Nicole immediately went to go and talk to Tiffany about it and I was left alone with Sehun. He sat beside me and we didn’t talk for a while until he decided to break the silence by asking me about what he should do to let Kibyul know that he’s a werewolf.

“Just be yourself and convince her that you’ll never hurt her.” I said, tapping his shoulder.

“How I wish that it’s that easy.” He said, frowning afterwards. “What will I say to Jaejoong? He doesn’t like humans as mates.”

“Oh, so if I was a human he’ll hate and ignore me? Great, just what I need.” I frowned next leaning on his shoulder. “I’ll miss you.”

“We’ll miss you.” He countered, looking up. “I wish you don’t have to leave.”

“I want to but I can’t. You know what I should do.” I told him, standing up and smiling. “Just call if you need me.”

“Yeah, sure.”

I then went inside only to be met by my mate who was looking at me curiously. I shrugged him off and went to our room. I went to take a long cold shower before going to bed.

 

~~

 

“Jessica!!” I heard Tiffany and Nicole shouting my name and jumping on the bed.

I only noticed that Jaejoong didn’t sleep with me last night, I wonder why. Tiffany and Nicole pulled me to the bathroom to shower. They left my clothes on the bed and left. I made it quick and saw that they left me a black zebra heart tee, destruction skinny jeans and my combat boots.

I walked out of the room to see Kyuhyun and Tori running towards me. I laughed at how childish these kids are and when they stopped, the floor was full of petals. What are they doing? They are giving me a lot of work now.

“Good Morning.” I heard Jaejoong say, walking towards me while holding a bouquet of red roses.

I looked at him confusingly making him laugh and kiss me on the cheeks. I asked him what’s wrong and he told me that he just wanted to do this to his mate, since he already found me. I was only able to nod my head before taking the bouquet of roses.

Jaejoong then led me to the garden and I saw picnic like set up. I looked at him and he smiled at me again, leading me to the blanket that was already there. He laughed once he saw me staring at him again. Well, you can’t blame a girl for being surprised like I am. Who would thought that you would wake up seeing your y mate, holding a bouquet of roses while leading you to the garden at the back of your house?

“Still can’t believe I made this?” He asked, intertwining our hands and kissing mine’s.

“Yup, this is just amazing.” I answered, remembering scenery like this last time. It was when I had a date with Kai; the only thing that’s different is its day time and there are no tables and fountain set up. “Is this the reason why you didn’t sleep beside me last night?”

He laughed and lay. “You missed me? Well, yes. This is the reason why I didn’t sleep beside you. I was busy preparing with the help of Sehun and Onew.”

“Did you help or are you like a supervisor?”

“I helped! Promise.” He shouted raising his hands up on the air for exaggeration.

“Fine, I believe you.” I answered opening the basket. I saw some bread, Jams and drinks. There were also plates and plastic cups for the two of us. “You made this?” I then asked, picking the Chicken sandwich up to let him see.

“That… nope. I told Eva to make that.”

“Oh.”

I nodded my head and took all the things inside the basket and prepared some strawberry jam sandwich because I am a one hungry girl! Jaejoong only laughed at me, seeing that I was actually pretty messy. I shot him a glare and continued on my work because I am really hungry right now.

While making those sandwiches, I noticed Jaejoong pouring some drinks to the cup and giving me some after taking the bread from my hand. He told me that we have all the time in the world to finish that. I agreed and drank it.

“Good girl.” He purred, making me glare at him again. “So, I heard that we are going to the amusement park today.”

“Yeah, Nicole wanted to go and she told me that and I asked Sehun who told me that it would be possible.”

“You could’ve asked me directly.” He whined, lying on my lap. “Well, anyways we are going there after lunch so be ready.”

“Yes sir!” I mocked salute and laughed afterwards when I saw him rolling his eyes at me.

After that, we started eating and when we were done, Jaejoong told me to go back to our room. He said that he would be the one fixing this up. I wanted to disagree but he ignored me so I have no choice but to oblige.

I went to his room and saw another box on top of the bed. I walked towards it slowly and when I saw a note, I immediately took it.

Jessica,

This looks nice on you. Wear it. Please?

J~

I laughed at how Jaejoong could be so like Kai. Is he sure that they are not brothers? They seem really so alike. I shook that thought away from my head and went to open the box. I saw a Vanessa Bruno knitted crochet sweater, super skinny super low jeans matched with a black studded sneakers.

I smiled, went to the bathroom and wore the outfit. After some time, I went out wearing that and saw Tiffany and Nicole looking at me with awe in their faces. I asked them what’s wrong and they told me that I just looked hotter than before. I only laughed at their comment and walked towards the kitchen to grab some apple.

“Let’s go!” Tori shouted, suddenly grabbing my arm.

I laughed at how excited Tori is, I am also happy but a little disappointed because this is my last day here. My mission would be, making sure that they would have fun.

“Hey.” I heard Jaejoong say, smiling at me.

I blushed and shook my head before answering back. “Thanks for the outfit. By the way, where are the others?”

“Tiffany, Onew, Kyuhyun, Rita, Nicole and Eva were riding with Evan; the other guys with EunSun would be riding with Kibum while you and Tori will ride with me.” He said, opening the door on the passenger seat and closing it gently before running towards the driver’s seat.

I looked back and saw Tori smiling at me widely as she hugs her stuff toy that I only noticed just now. Jaejoong then started the car and went to the amusement park where the others are waiting.

 

~~

 

We arrived at the amusement park with a shout for a greeting. I looked at the people who were shouting and noticed that they were humans who are just having fun. Tori then took my and Jaejoong’s hand and went in front of the ticket line. Jaejoong paid for all of us and after some time, everyone went to their own desired destinations. Sehun and Tiffany, Taecyeon and EunSun went to the roller coaster first, Onew pulled Nicole and Sungmin, Yonghwa pulled Ryeowook towards somewhere and Kibum pulled Rita to the food court because he was hungry and Kyuhyun, Eva and Minho went to the kiddie rides.  Now I am with Jaejoong and Tori and we look like a family.

“What do you want to ride first?” Jaejoong asked me.

“Anything, what do you wa—“I didn’t get to finish the sentence because Tori suddenly pulled us both to the bump cars.

I laughed at how happy Tori is. She wanted to ride alone the car but I told her that she can’t. Aiden was kind enough to drive her while I ride the other one. We played there for a while, the reason is Tori wanted to play it again and again.

After the 5th time we rode the bump car, Jaejoong became irritated and persuaded Tori to try the other rides. When she agreed, they started going to every rides except for the roller coaster. While riding though, I decided to tell Jaejoong that I will go to the souvenir shop because I am going to buy something. He agreed and immediately went to the farthest store. I looked for something memorable and when I saw it, I immediately bought it and went back. Jaejoong wanted to know what I bought but I told him that he’ll have to wait.

After riding some more, the children got tired and wanted to seat down so Sehun and Rita stayed behind and watch over the children while we go and ride some more. The last thing we rode was the Ferris wheel and the others separated from me and Jaejoong.

“I love you,” I heard him say, making me turn to look at him.

“I…” I started, staring at him but stopped when he trapped me and kissed me on the cheeks before staring at me lovingly.

“Shh…” He whispered, smiling and making me feel the spark.  “You don’t have to say it back… yet.” I nodded and smiled and waited for him to turn around and let me go but he didn’t. “Can I kiss you?”

That question made me looked shocked but my wolf purred in pure admiration. My wolf then took over me for the split second and that made me nod my head. Jaejoong smiled and kissed me immediately. My wolf gave me back my control but I didn’t stop kissing Jaejoong. The kiss is fantastic I don’t know if I want to ever stop kissing him. My hands immediately s around his neck and pulled him closer, making him smirk and pull me closer too.

The Ferris wheel stopped, making us pull away from each other but the blush is still there. But it didn’t stop Jaejoong from holding my hand. I didn’t let go because I like what it is feeling.