Talking to TOP

You Are Mine

Chapter 41:

Jessica’s POV

Have you ever felt so much pain that you can’t think straight? Well, that is what I am feeling right now and I don’t know if I could stop it. I shouted, fell on the ground and did everything I know to make it stop but it doesn’t work. My family, Kai and Nicole all wanted to help me. They tried asking what’s wrong but I couldn’t say anything. There’s something wrong and I want to know what it is.

“Baby girl, tell me what’s wrong.” Dad soothes while brushing my hair.

I looked at him and shouted again. What the hell is happening right now?! I can’t understand what’s wrong. I haven’t eaten anything poisonous and I wasn’t hit by wolfs bane so what’s causing all this? I really want to know why.

“I think it’s about Jaejoong.” I heard my brother Jinyoung say, I stared at him, still trying to get rid of the pain.

“What does Jaejoong have to do with Jessica’s pain?” Jeong Min asked, staring confusingly at him.

“Well, they are mates and whatever her mate is feeling, she’s gonna feel it too.” He explained. “Now the question is what is happening to Jaejoong?”

“I’ll call him.” Siwon offered, waiting for no response and went out with his phone.

“Lay her on the bed.” Mom instructs, looking at my dad.

Dad carried me out of the office and into my room. Everyone followed, still looking worried. The pain stopped but after a few seconds it’s back again. This is something really serious and I don’t know what is happening, if what Jinyoung is saying is true then please, Jaejoong I’m begging you, make it stop.

“He’s not answering.” Siwon said, entering the room.

“Have you tried calling Sehun or Onew?” Kai asked.

“I did. They told me that he went for a run and hasn’t come back.”

I shouted again. The pain isn’t showing any weakness right now. I really need to know what is wrong with me because if I don’t then I think I’ll suicide to make it stop.

“Drink this,” My mom suddenly said, handing me the glass she’s holding.

But before I could even drink it, it broke, making me shout again. The pain comes back again and again. They looked so worried about me. It makes me so guilty right now that I have broken a glass. After shouting, I shook my head told everyone to go out and don’t disturb me. They hesitated, knowing that I’m still in pain right now but I can’t help but feel cautious whenever they are here. Sometimes, I really need to face it alone for now. I locked the doors, closed the curtains and lay on my bed and waited for the pain to come again.

I stare at the clock and shouted every time there’s pain. It stopped when evening came. I felt so weak and I haven’t had the chance to talk to my wolf the whole day. I tried calling her but there wasn’t any answer. Is she sleeping or ignoring me?

“Christy?” I asked again but there’s no answer. “Are you alright?”

No answer.

Siwon? I then asked for my beta.

What’s wrong?

Christy isn’t talking to me. I don’t know what to do.

Alright, I’ll be there with Jinyoung. Wait for us, baby girl.

I didn’t respond to him and waited for them to arrive. I lay on my bed, looked at the ceiling.

“Baby girl?” I heard Siwon ask, opening the door.

“What should I do? Christy isn’t talking to me. I can’t even feel her presence!” I complained, running to hug my brother.

“Calm down baby girl,” Jinyoung says, rubbing my back. “I already called for our pack doctor.”

“What should I do?!” I complained again and again.

I couldn’t understand what is happening. My wolf isn’t talking to me, my mate is nowhere to be found and I am really getting worried about him. Is he the reason why I’m in pain right now? What is he doing? Why can’t I understand what is happening to me?

 

Siwon’s POV

I couldn’t understand what is happening to my sister. She was fine but now, she can’t think of anything else besides her wolf and mate. I tried calling Jaejoong but he’s phone is busy. Sehun told me that he hasn’t come back yet and they are already looking for him.

“What do you think happened to Jaejoong?” Jessica suddenly asked, staring blankly at me.

“I…I don’t know.” I answered, shaking my head.

“Have you tried calling him?” She asks, looking now at her phone. “Should I call him?”

I looked at my brother Jinyoung who just shook his head as his response. He then told her that it’s better to check her wolf first before her mate. She looked sad but agreed to him because she knows that it’s the best for now.

“What’s wrong with my wolf?” She then asks the pack doctor.

“I’m sorry, but I think she’s being stopped to talk to you.”

“What do you mean by that?” She shouted, standing up and walking closer to him.

“Someone placed the barrier between the two of you.”  He explained.

“Who the hell would do something like that?”

“I don’t know, Alpha.” He answered, stepping back and standing beside me.

She suddenly shouted, making everyone in the room look at her confused. I scooped her up, placed her on the bed and told her to calm down. She glared at me but nodded her head. I then signalled Jinyoung to take my place because I need to do something. He agreed, stayed with Jessica and I lead the pack doctor out of the room.

“A barrier?” I asked him, looking at him confusingly.

“Yes, it happened to your dad before.”

“Dad?”

He nodded his head and excused himself because he needs to go to his clinic. I didn’t think about it and looked for my dad. I saw him talking to his friend and thank the goddess that mom isn’t here. I walked up to them, excused my dad and pulled him out of the pack house.

“What’s the matter?” He asked, tapping my shoulder.

“Someone made a barrier between Jessica and Christy.” I told him, observing his facial expression.

He didn’t say anything at first and just stared at me. I rubbed my temples and told him that the pack doctor already told me that it happened to him so he doesn’t have any excuse to say that he doesn’t know it.

“Who did this?” I asked, looking at him.

“In my guess, it’s TOP.”

“Why aren’t you telling this to Jessica? She’s already confused with everything that is happening to her right now.”

“I think it’s better to face TOP myself than see my daughter fighting him.” He reasoned, shaking his head.

“But you couldn’t keep it from her forever; she has every right to know because she’s already involved.”

“I’ll find a way to finish all this before she could even find out.”

“But isn’t that unfair for her?”

“It is. But TOP wants me. He doesn’t want Jessica.”

“How can you be so sure, dad? He has already placed a barrier between her and Christy.”

“If I could talk to TOP then…”

“No dad, talking won’t do us any good now.”

He shook his head and stared at me before shifting to his wolf and running towards the woods. I shook my head and told Junsu and Dong Jun to meet me in front of the pack house and I also told them  that we were gonna follow dad.

“Why did dad run off like that?” Junsu asked while we were running in our wolf forms.

“He’s looking for someone.” I told him, looking everywhere.

“Who?” They both asked.

“TOP.”

“Who’s that?” They both asked in unison.

I shook my head and didn’t answer them. Right now, I need to look for my father. If he’s looking for TOP, I need to be there. He can’t take that man alone. I mean, c’mon! He’s a warlock! He’s using magic!

“We better split up so we could find him easier.” I told them.

We split up, ran as fast as we could and I found dad standing in the middle of the water. I shouted his name again and again but he didn’t look at me or respond back. He just stood there, looked at straight and concentrated. What’s happening?

“Siwon!” Junsu and Dong Jun shouted, I turned around to see them running towards me.

“What’s happening?”  Dong Jun asked, shifting to his human form. “Dad!”

“Don’t.” I told him. “Let him.”

“Why? He’s gonna die!”

“Don’t, he knows what he’s doing.”

Dong Jun growled at me and sat on the ground while Junsu went back to the pack house. We waited for dad to go back to the shore and when he did, Dong Jun hugged and escorted him back to the pack house while I stayed a few minutes more and stared at the water.

The water looked so calming. I took a step closer, entered the water and breathed. Maybe this is one of the reasons why dad is here. It’s so calming.

“Jung Siwon,” I then heard my named being called. I turned around to see a man standing not too far from me.

“Who are you?”

“I’m someone you’ve been looking for.” He said, now standing in front of me.

I took a few steps back. “You’re TOP?”

“Who else?”

“What do you want from my sister? She didn’t do anything to you!”

“Well, you’re right about that. But…” He stopped moved and sat on a tree branch. “She became Alpha.”

“What does that have to do with her?”

“You know, I was supposed to be the Alpha.”

“How? You’re a warlock.”

“I was a werewolf before.” He explains, knowing standing in front of me again. “But your father did something that made me who I am now and because of that I was banned from the werewolf world by Selena.”

“What did dad do?” I took a step back. “And why is Selena involved?”

“Something that you should ask him yourself, boy.” He also took a step closer. “Selena was my mate.”

“Was?”

“Of course was. I was a werewolf before, right? Haven’t you been listening to me?”

“I am listening to you.” I told him. “If Selena was your mate, why did she ban you from the werewolf world?”

“She couldn’t handle the fact that I wasn’t the guy she loved anymore and also because of her brothers. She didn’t want a mate like me.” I was about to ask another question when he stopped me. “Oh, and by the way, tell your sister that I have her mate.”

And then he vanished.

Vanished to thin air.