One finger in the air

You Are Mine

 

I went back to the hotel with Sehun and I felt really angry. I don’t really care if they are best friends, I am her mate and I should be the only one who she holds hands with. She’s mine and there’s nothing that he or any other male wolves can do about it.

“Calm down Jaejoong.” Evan told me, patting my shoulder. “We’ll go there again tomorrow and see what she’ll do.”

I just nodded my head and went straight to the bathroom. I really need to go and take a long cold shower because it’s been a long time since I touched my mate and my wolf is getting frantic for not touching her today even though he wants to.

After the long cold shower, I changed to my boxers and went to sleep already while Sehun just talked to his mate, Kibyul, right? I’m jealous of them, they can cuddle and talk to each other and there’s no one who will get in their way. I wish my life is that easy.

 

~~

 

I woke up at noon and saw Sehun waiting for me impatiently; I stared at him for a moment before realizing that I forgot about Jessica. I ran towards the bathroom and changed my clothes before running towards my car. Sehun was laughing at me for being so crazy.

“Shut up!” I shouted, glaring at him and stopping in front of the school. “Where is she?” I then asked while getting out of the car.

“You’re her mate, smell her.” He ordered, rolling his eyes at me.

“Whatever,” I answered while walking inside the building.

I started walking towards the canteen because I still haven’t got my breakfast and lunch, after doing so I started to go around the building and saw her in the parking lot, all messed up and laughing. I then saw Kai and her cousin laughing with her. Then there’s a hummer and it was all messed up because of them.

I wanted to go there and ask what is happening but Sehun stopped me and pulled me towards the tree, we climbed up the tree and waited for anything to happen.

We looked closely at her and saw 5 guys suddenly running outside the building. The three ran away laughing and hiding behind the bushes to see what the reaction would be. The bigger guy looked really angry at that and shouted at the empty parking lot.

“Who the did this?!” He shouted again, glaring at them.

“Paul, stop.” The guy beside him tried calming him down but Paul punched him on the face and looked everywhere.

“Paul!” A girl wearing a pink cheerleader uniform shouted, suddenly hugging him and also kissing him.

He pushed the girl out of his way and looked around the hummer and his face was shocked when he saw something that neither Sehun nor I could see. I went down and walked towards my car to see girls wearing the same cheerleader uniform and waited for someone. We walked towards there and ordered them to move. Some were obedient but there was a girl who suddenly s her arms around my waist and seductively hugging me.

“Get away from me!” I snapped, pushing her.

She stood up, glared at me. I rolled my eyes and went inside while waiting for Sehun to get inside also. When he did, I immediately drove off and stayed in the hotel and went inside the bathroom to take a cold shower. I was close to taking the temptation of that girl that I almost forgot the Jessica is there.

 

Jessica’s POV

I woke up at exactly 5:30 AM because Alex seemed so excited about the revenge plan she has on Paul. I went out to have a cold shower and immediately changed to my, white Women’s Linen Crystal Boxy Tee, Evergreen Stretch Denim ‘Brix’ Zip Trim Cargo Skinny Jeans and combat boots.

I met up with Kai and Alex outside the pack house and saw Kai’s car already there. I went inside the passenger seat and we immediately went to her school. Today we are going to explore the whole school because of Alex. Then tomorrow we will put in too action our plan.

“When’s your lunch?” Kai asked, looking at the rear view mirror.

“11.” She answered, looking really excited.

We arrived at the school a few minutes later and saw the principal waiting for us. We greeted him and he led us to his office while Alex attended her classes. Since the principal is a wolf like us, he agreed to let us stay here for 2 days.

“Thank you for letting us help my cousin.” I said, smiling at him.

“I would do the same when my cousin’s mate cheated on her.” He said.

I just nodded my head and went out with Kai following in tow. We first went to the 2nd floor because it’s where Alex’s room is. We saw her sitting on one of the chairs beside the window, intently listening to the teacher while the other student’s just talked through their phone.

“Should I interrupt?” I whispered to Kai who just stared at the board. “Listen to me!”

Caramel, do you remember when we were the times we were in high school?” He started, smiling widely at me. “I miss the time when we go to school.”

“Of course I remember, we just graduated last year.” I told him. “But, you’re right. I do miss High school,”

“How I wish we could go back.”

“Come on Chocolate,” I said, hugging him. “We can always visit our school back home.”

“You’re right.”

“Now, back to my question,” I stared at him. “Should I interrupt?”

He laughed and shook his head. He told me that we should just wait because it’s almost time and we’ll be able to explore the school later. I just shrugged and nodded my head, waiting for Alex to come out of the room.

“Alpha Jessica!” Someone shouted, I turned around to see a girl running towards me and Kai. “I really am lucky today! I have seen you in person!”

“Thank you.” The only thing I said.

“Well, better go back to my room!” She answered, suddenly running away from me.

“Study hard!” I shouted, smiling when she nodded her head and went inside the last door to the left.

I then turned around to see my best friend smiling at me. I shook my head and chuckled while I stand beside him.

Time passed by and I saw Alex suddenly running out of the room. I called for her and she smiled and ran to us. We then started talking but after some time, I stopped looked at the janitor’s closet and smelled it. I can smell my mate and I think he’s here. I was about to open the door when Kai pulled me away from it and towards the canteen.

The day ended when we finished exploring the school. We bought the things we needed for tomorrow and ate our dinner at a nearby restaurant. After doing so, we went back to the pack house and went inside my room.

We were busy planning out our revenge plan when suddenly Alex’s phone rang. She looked at the phone and took it for me to see that the caller is none other than her mate, Paul. I rolled my eyes and clicked the decline button and finished what we are doing. She laughed at my reaction and helped me before going out. Kai then entered and lay beside me.

“Thank the goddess she already left,” He sounded relieved.

I just stared at him and waited for him to continue but he just lay there, while I stood up and went to the bathroom. After finishing, I already saw Kai in his pyjamas, lying on my bed and waited for me. I smiled, laid beside him and we started talking about stuffs.

 

~~

 

I woke up at the sound of running water in the bathroom. I stood up immediately and went to see who’s there and when I saw my best friend, I hit the back of his head and walked back to my room. I really thought I was already being spied on!

“Get ready.” He then ordered me, going out of my room.

He left me with my mouth wide open. He had the guts to order me around when he’s in my room? He’ll so get it later. I shook my head and went to the closet to change my clothes. I wore a simple orange tank top and ripped jeans with my combat boots. I met Kai and Alex outside the pack house and we started to go to her school.

We waited for everyone to enter the building before we could make our plan into action. We first went to make sure Paul will have the taste of sweet revenge so let’s just say that he’ll have an unexpected food for lunch.

We waited for Paul and his friends to go and take their lunch in the canteen, since Paul still doesn’t know that Alex is already here, he’s been dating the and they are together today. Alex and I went to hide somewhere and I also covered her scent just in case Paul could smell her.

We laughed so hard when Paul already took the tray from the bar and there was suddenly a bucket full of green slime covering him. He cursed and went out followed by his friends and I think he went to change.

“That’s so awesome!” Kai congratulated me and Alex.

“Did you catch it?” I asked.

“It’s already uploaded in YouTube.”

We high fived and went to do our second and final plan. While Alex went to attend to her classes, Kai and I started doing what we do best. Crashing someone else’s car! We’ll have Paul’s car a makeover and it will make everyone jealous of it. Alex would skip her last class and join us because she wants to write something that neither Kai nor I would want to do.

“The girl is here!” Alex shouted, running towards the car and catching the spray paint.

“Do the honours.” I told her, stepping back.

I laughed when I saw her write something I thought she wouldn’t write. Sometimes, my family is really unexpected.

She wrote “This is for cheating on me.”

She didn’t write her name because she wants to see what he will do next week, when she meets him. After she wrote it, Kai decided to get dirty and made me and Alex play with him. He sprayed me some paint and since I won’t let him have his fun, I did the same until we were all really dirty.

“Paul’s coming!” Alex then shouted, pulling us away from the car.

We hid behind the bushes and Kai started recording it. Paul came out with his friends and they were about to go and ride his car when they saw how messed up it is. We heard Paul shouting again and again and when he looked around his car, he saw Alex’s writing and was shocked.

“Who the did this?!” Paul shouted again, glaring at them.

“Paul, stop.” The guy beside him tried calming him down but Paul punched him on the face and looked everywhere.

“Paul!” A girl wearing a pink cheerleader uniform shouted, suddenly hugging him and also kissing him.

I looked at Alex and saw her balling her fist. I held her by the arm and told her to breathe. Kai covered Alex’s sight and pulled her to my car while I waited for them to leave, I stood up, went to stand not too far from them and when they looked at me, I put one finger in the air and started running towards my car.