Hide and Seek ~

You Are Mine

~Few days later~

I started eating my breakfast when suddenly Kai popped out of nowhere and smiled and sat next to me before ruining my hair. I pushed him away from me and tried to get away but he locked me in his arms and started tickling my sides.

“Stop!!” I yelled, trying to get away from him.

“You’re smiling.” He suddenly said, smiling at me before letting me go.

“Of course I would be smiling,” I told and glared at him. “You tickled me to death!”

“Whatever, do you have anything to do today?”

“Well, I am going with Alex to have revenge on her mate. Do you want to come with us?”

“Sure! When?”

“This Wednesday,” I told him, walking towards the sink and get the banana from the basket. “Nicole would come with us but she has school so she can’t.”

“Game,” He said before running towards somewhere I don’t know.

I shook my head and started going towards my room to have a short shower, after doing so, I went out, grabbed my purple tank top, skinny jeans and combat boots and went out laughing because Junsu suddenly ran without anything on.

I covered my eyes and ran towards the kitchen before looking back. Junsu is nowhere to be found, good. I ran towards the woods and stayed at the lake for a while, I haven’t got time to go here since I was busy doing my Alpha stuffs, the masquerade ball came and I was always on the phone with Changmin about the business.

While I was lying on the grass, I suddenly felt dizzy, I opened and closed my eyes but nothing changed. So I sat up, shook my head and took off my clothes before diving in to the water. At least when I’m in the water, I could really relax.

I started swimming the whole lake when suddenly I heard rustling of the leaves, I immediately turned to my wolf and growled before stepping out of the water, then the person hiding from the trees and saw Geff and Alex standing there, smiling. I shook my wolf and went to the back of a big tree before changing back to my human form and wore my clothes.

I went out, saw them smiling at me and Geff suddenly pushed me down and laughed. I stood up immediately and pushed my cousin to the lake, making him wet. Alex and I started laughing and then ran back to the pack house when we saw him running for us.

“You guys are so dead!” He shouted, laughing afterwards.

We then continued to laugh until we reached the Evans mansion and we stopped laughing when we saw The Council standing in the porch, talking to one another. We stared at them before going at the back. I told Alex to drag Geff towards the pack house. I went inside my room and changed to my red silk blouse and jeans with my sneakers before going down. I then saw Selena talking to her brothers.

I saw Siwon and Dad looking intently at them and when they nodded their head, the brothers went out and Selena was left storming off towards her room. What did they talk about that made Selena storm off like that?

“What’s going on?” I whispered to dad.

“They were talking about Selena’s stay here, her brothers didn’t want her to stay but she insisted and now, they are fighting.”

“Why did Selena wanted to stay here anyway?”

“It’s because she told us that the moon goddess told her to stay and watch over you as her representative, we didn’t believe it.” Siwon then explained. “She’s been trying to convince me to believe her but I don’t know... how to believe in anything that she’s saying.”

“Oh,” The only thing I said before turning around to go to my room.

The moon goddess did say to keep what we have talked about a secret. How can we keep it a secret if Selena’s been trying to convince everyone that she’s the representative of the moon goddess?

I shook my head again and again before jumping to my bed. My situation is getting worse than it is already is. I don’t know what I should do but I guess I’ll just have to wait until the moon goddess herself shows up to me again and we’ll talk about what to do.

“What are you still doing here in your room? I thought we were going to have a run?” I suddenly heard Nicole shouting at the door.

“Yeah, yeah!” I shouted back, going to my closet and took a plain white tee and shorts and placed it on my bag.

Once I opened the door, I saw Nicole smiling at me with Kai, Alex and Geff beside her. I tossed my bag to Kai and run with Alex and Nicole. We changed to our wolf and started running away from the pack house. The boys immediately catched up and we started playing. Ever since I saw Jaejoong at the masquerade ball, my wolf became more alive. It made me do whatever we want to do, like what we are doing now, we were playing hide and seek and I am already having fun.

Where’s Geffrey? I asked the others through the mind link.

I don’t know. Kai and Nicole answered at the same time.

You guys go check back at the pack house. I’ll go and check here. I told them.

They nodded their head and immediately ran back to the pack house. I ran the other way and saw Geffrey suddenly lying there, not moving. I shouted his name and went by his side and I saw him looking beaten up. I helped him up and asked what happened.

Geffrey? I asked, since I’m still in wolf form, I can’t talk.

No response.

Siwon? I need back up. NOW!  I immediately shouted, looking everywhere at anything suspicious.

I blocked them off my head and started to carry Geff towards the pack house. I need to investigate how and who did this to him. I’ll go back there later and do what I need to do. Siwon met me half way and helped me carry Geff. We reached the pack house a few minutes later when we saw Kai, Alex and Nicole pacing.

“Is he okay?” Nicole asked, looking really worried.

I shook my head and told them to go and check Geffrey but Kai knows me too well to not go and know what happened. He went with me to the woods and saw that there’s nothing more. I touched the place where Geff laid a few minutes before and felt nothing.

“What did you see?” I then asked Kai who was suddenly fast walking. “Kai!”

“Shh!!” He hissed, glaring at me and ducking.

I followed and asked what he saw and he told me that someone is here, spying on me. I rolled my eyes and looked up to see a camera tied to a tree. Is that one of Jeong Min’s cameras? I then decided to climb up the tree and took it. I jumped off and was caught by Kai. We both sat on the grass and played the video, which is the only thing available inside.

Jessica and her best friend, together with her closest cousins played hide and seek and when Geffrey was the it, he looked everywhere for them but he couldn’t find them so he stopped, laid in the grass and stared at the sky. He waved, smiled and stood up after a few minutes and when he was about to continue what he was doing, there were 5 rogues suddenly circling him.

“What the hell are you guys doing here?” Geffrey hissed, growling at them. “Do you even know what pack you guys are entering?” He asked, growling again.

“Such a confident wolf, Jessica got here. Who are you to her? Her mate?” The guy wearing only basketball shorts said, Jessica thinks he’s the leader of this rogues.

“I’m nobody to her,” Geffrey denied, still glaring at them. “I’m an omega.”

“Really? Then why are you so close to her that you are playing with her now?” He asked a loud, Jessica then growled at herself for not hearing that.

“I’m a nobody. I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“Lies, lies, you got guts for lying to me.” He laughed, walked closer to Geffrey and punched him in the face. “That is for lying to me, you dog.”

Geffrey spit blood and stood up. “You know you’re gonna pay for that.”

“Yeah? And who’s gonna do that? You?” He laughed after saying this. He punched Geffrey again on the face and told the others to take care of him.

The others beat him up until the rogue leader had told them to stop; they took a few steps back, laughing at the poor guy. The rogue leader again stepped forward and grabs him by the arm and spit at him before laughing.

Jessica’s eyes darken, she wanted to kill those rogues for almost killing her cousin but she doesn’t know who they are and what intentions they have for her. She looked at Kai and he nodded his head, there were no words needed for her to say what’s on her mind. Kai immediately ran back to the pack house and talked to Siwon about the video.

 

“Who are you?!” I shouted, knowing that no one would dare show up when I am with someone.

No one spoke or even made noise, maybe they left.

I shook my and ran back to the pack house. If there’s nothing there then I should go and check up on my poor cousin. I reached the pack house to see my dad and mom talking seriously. Without minding them, I ran towards the clinic and saw my aunt and Geff’s brothers looked so sad. I patted Aunt’s shoulder and entered the room to see Geff still in bed, he’s awake but there’s still scratch on his face.

“How are you feeling, couz?” I asked, sitting beside him.

“I’m fine now, I just want some rest.” He replied, smiling at me. “Did you find them?” He then asked after a few minutes of silence.

I shook my head and rubbed my temples. “Alright, I better go. Rest, okay?” I told him, patting his head before leaving.

I heard him laugh before I go and saw aunt’s face already smiling. I did a quick side step because she’s running towards the door. I went inside my office and called for Siwon and Jinyoung. They entered my office a few minutes and sat across me.

I shook my head again and stared at the window. “What happened?”

“We didn’t know there were rogues lurking around our area.” Siwon explained.

“I thought you guys were doing patrol every day?”

“We are but I think someone told them that you are not here and I think they took that chance to go here.”

I rolled my eyes at his answer. “Don’t give me that , Siwon. There’s no way anyone from the other packs could tell those rogues that I’m gone. No one knows that I’m the Alpha yet, remember?” I then looked at Jinyoung. “You have those surveillance cameras, right?”

“I do, and there’s one particular person that looks really suspicious.” Jinyoung answered.

“Who?”

“I didn’t quite have a good look on his face because the cameras were blurry.” He replied, now looking down.

I shrugged, stared at him and shook my head. This is really getting creepy. I don’t know who wants to hurt me; I don’t even have an enemy! I then told them to go and when they’re already gone; I stood from my chair and looked outside.

Caramel?” I heard Kai say, popping his head on the door.

“Yeah?”

“Do you want to watch movies?” He then asked, entering my office and sitting across me.

“Yeah, that’ll lessen my stress,” I said, smiling and grabbing him by the wrist and running towards the movie theatre.

I immediately sat on the couch and started eating the popcorn that was already placed there. Kai played the movie “UP”. I snuggled with Kai and started eating again.

While we were watching my phone suddenly started ringing and I got up and saw Sehun’s name in the caller ID. I immediately answered it and heard Tori’s voice on the other line. That made me smile widely. I looked back at Kai and told him to pause it for a while because I will be talking to Tori. He nodded his head and started eating the popcorn while I went out to the balcony and greeted little Tori.

“Hi!” She said again, making me smile.

“HI, Tori…”

“Can I go visit you?” She asks, her voice little and cute.

“I don’t think Jaejoong will allow you to visit me alone.”

“I’ll take Sehun and Fany with me!”

“Alright, alright, you can go. But don’t visit me tomorrow, because I am busy and I don’t think I can play with you.”

“When can we visit??”  She asks, sounding hurt.

“Next week?”

“Okay!”

“Alright, I need to go. Goodnight, little girl.”  I told her, hearing her laugh.

“Goodnight! I love you!” She says, suddenly hanging up.

I placed my phone back in my pocket and went back to the movie theatre. I saw Nicole, Alex suddenly sitting beside Kai and that made me pout at no one. I sat on the carpet and took the popcorn. I’m really hungry and the two girls took my place.

The movie ended when the three slept in the couch. I took the blanket in the cabinet and covered them and walked out kissing their heads. I lay on my bed and waited to fall asleep.