Shocking news

You Are Mine

I didn’t go to Jaejoong’s office instead I went to take the extra clothes I have in the trees near the pack house. It was a red and black top and ripped skinny jeans. I went to grab some coffee before staying in the lake for a while.

I took my phone from my pocket and saw James sent me a text saying that there were still no leads in finding Nicole. I replied telling him that she is staying here with me but she’s in the cell. He didn’t reply back and I just lay there, looking at the stars.

While staring at the stars, I heard paws running. I stood up and hid on top of the tree and saw a brown, black wolf suddenly appearing in front of the lake. I’m guessing these two wolves are Jaejoong and Sehun. I jumped out of the branch and saw them turning around, alert.

“You guys, it’s just me.” I told them, waving my hand and smiling.

The black wolf ran beside and circled me. I giggled and patted his head. The brown wolf ran away from us and we are now left alone. I leaned on the wolf and looked up again. We stayed like that for a while and didn’t say anything.

“I’ll go back right now,” I then said, standing up. The wolf nodded and walked towards the tree and changed.

“Let’s go?” His husky voice said, making me smile and walk to meet him.

“Sure,” I answered, walking beside him.

We started walking towards the pack house talking about our likes and dislikes, I learned so much about Jaejoong, like his favourite food is Pizza, his favourite colour is black and maroon, he loves staying in the park and the mall and he doesn’t like to go to libraries.

We arrived at the pack house while holding each other’s hands. I didn’t know how it happened but we just got there holding each other’s hand. I pulled away immediately and ran inside while he just chuckled and went the other way. I went straight to Nicole’s cell holding water and a banana. When I got there I saw her writing something on her notebook. I cleared my throat and saw her looking at me and smiling. I smiled back, opened the door, closed and locked it.

“How are you?” I started to ask, taking her arms up gently as possible. “Is it healing?”

“Yes but I still feel some pain.”

“Don’t worry, it’ll heal eventually.” I soothed, rubbing her back gently. “Anyway, I brought you water and a banana.” I then passed it to her.

“Thank you.”

I smiled and picked up my phone and played some games. While playing Sarah suddenly wanted me to sing my covered song “Almost”. At first I disagree but since it’s only the two of us, I obliged. I sang it without music and saw her singing along. I smiled and acted as if I am on the stage and singing it with a duet.

“Can you tell me, how can one miss what she’s never had?

How could I reminisce when there is not past?

How could I have memories of being happy with you, boy?

Can someone tell me how can this be?


How could my mind pull up incidents?

Recall dates and times that never happened?

How could we celebrate love that’s too late?

And how could I really mean the words I’m about to say?
I miss the times that we almost shared

I miss the love that was almost there

I miss the times that we used to kiss

At least in my dreams just let me take my time and reminisce
I miss the times that we never had

What happen to us, we were almost there

Who ever said it’s impossible to miss

What you never had, never almost had you
I cannot believe I let you go or what I should say is

I should have grabbed you up and never let you go

I should have went out with you, I should have made you my boo, boy

Yeah, that is one time I should have broke the rules

Should have went on the date, should have found a way to escape

Should have turned almost into if it happen, now it’s too late

How could I celebrate a love that wasn’t real?

And if it didn’t happen, why does my heart feel?
I miss the times that we almost shared

I miss the love that was almost there

I miss the times that we used to kiss

At least in my dreams just let me take my time and reminisce

I miss the times that we never had

What happen to us, we were almost there

Who ever said it’s impossible to miss

What you never had, never almost had you

You seem to be the perfect one for me

You, you’re all I ever wanted

You’re my everything, yes it’s true

Boy, it’s hard to be close to you

My love, boy, it may sound crazy

But I’m in love with you


I miss the times that we almost shared

I miss the love that was almost there

I miss the times that we used to kiss

At least in my dreams just let me take my time and reminisce
I miss the times that we never had

What happen to us, we were almost there

Who ever said it’s impossible to miss

What you never had, never almost had you
I miss the times that we almost shared

I miss the love that was almost there

I miss the times that we used to kiss

At least in my dreams just let me take my time and reminisce

I miss the times that we never had

What happen to us, we were almost there

Who ever said it’s impossible to miss

What you never had, never almost had you, baby.”

After the last part, Sarah was already singing with me. We laughed and danced at the song and made fun of our dear friends. Speaking of them, Yoona just sent me a SMS. What is it about?

To: Autumn

Hey! Want to hang out? Tomorrow is our last day here!

If you’re up for it, reply and I’ll text you the time and place!

See ya!

From: Yoona

I decided to reply and told them that I am taking someone with me. But I can’t just take Nicole; I need to ask permission to Jaejoong. Ugh.

I finally stood up after some time of thinking and went to his office. I knocked on his door and when I hear a ‘come in’, I opened the door and saw him doing paper works. I bowed a sign of respect and sat on the seat across him. I waited for him to ask me what I am doing here but he stood up, walked and pulled me to him. I chuckled, holding his arms and feeling the spark.

“What are you doing here, babes?” He asked, smirking at me.

I am now sitting on his lap. “How many times do I have to tell you, don’t call me babes!” I shouted, slapping his arm, making him laugh. “I just want to ask permission if I can take Nicole to the town tomorrow, she needs clothes to wear.”

“No.”

“Please?” I asked using my puppy dog eyes.

“Fine, but in one condition.” Jaejoong said, giving in. Ha! The eyes always work.

“What is it?”

You are staying with me.” He said, making me blush. I stood up and shook my head. “It’s that or no shopping with Nicole.”

“I’ll think about it.” The answer I gave him before going out of his office.

 

~~

 

I thought about it. I know what I am going to say to Jaejoong. I went to take a shower first before going to his office. I wore my white terror teddy shirt, ripped jeans and combat boots. I knocked first before opening door but I was dismayed to see him not there. I rolled my eyes and went up to his room. I knocked again before opening the door to see Jaejoong resting on his bed, eating waffles and watching a movie.

“Have you thought about it?” I heard him ask making me flinch.

I just nod my head and walked to him slowly. He arched an eyebrow at me making me chuckle. He asked me what’s that about and I just told him that it’s nothing. He didn’t buy it but I don’t care. I just came here to tell my answer.

“Fine,” I started, crossing my arms to look irritated.

“What ‘fine’?” He asked, quoting the word fine.

“Fine, I’ll stay with you…”  I answered, rolling my eyes because he had this huge grin on his face and he is so cute!

“Great! Now let’s get your stuff!” He shouted, standing up and pulling me towards the door.

“BUT!”

He stopped, looked at me and raised an eyebrow. “But what?”

“I want Nicole to be with us. She can just sleep on the couch.”

“Fine, but if she breaks my stuff, she’s going to stay in your old room.”

“Deal.”

I ran out of his room and went to Nicole. She was lying on the bed sleeping soundly. I smiled and waited for Jaejoong to open the cell. When it opened, Nicole woke up, sat up and looking at us. I smiled at her and stretched my hands for her to take. When she took it, I told her about staying with me and Jaejoong.

“You’ll be coming with me, okay?” I told her, she nods walking beside me. Jaejoong kept quiet while we were going back upstairs. “Are you alright?” I whispered to him, he smiles at me and pulls me to him and kissed me on the cheeks.

“I’m fine, I’m just happy that you are staying with me now.” He answered.

“Don’t forget about Nicole.”

“Oh yeah, with Nicole.” He frowns, making me laugh.

We separated ways when I saw Nicole running outside, I followed and pulled her towards the kitchen. There, Eva and Rita are talking and cleaning. I cleared my throat and introduced Nicole, she smiled and both smiled as well. I left her there to wait for me and went to clean the living room, only to see Candy and a guy named Kevin making out. I rolled my eyes and told myself that I will do that later.

“Are you ready?” I asked Nicole who was only silently sitting on the chair.

“Yeah,” She answered, standing up and walking towards me. “Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.” I winked at her and pulled her outside.

We started walking towards the town when I got a text from Yoona. She told me to meet at McDonalds. I replied back, telling her that we are on our way. Nicole just looked around her surrounding; I decided to lighten up the mood when I played Henry’s song “I am” ft. Hyoyeon and Yuri’s song and sang with it. Few seconds later, I heard her singing along with me. We reached the town after the duet because of our wolf speed; we then talked about the pack while we walk and we also laughed at how idiotic Jaejoong is, making it loud enough because I know he is following me with Sehun. I smirked when I heard a low growl.

“It’s so amazing how you could lead the pack at a young age.” She said, smiling at me.

“You could never lead a pack properly and orderly if your pack mates wouldn’t cooperate with you.”

“I know that. But wasn’t it hard?”

“Maybe, but if it weren’t for my parents and friends, I wouldn’t be able to.”

“We miss you, Jessica.”

“I miss you and the pack too.” I answered, patting her head. “Don’t worry though; we will go back next week, Sunday.”

“Who will pick us up?”

“Kai and Siwon.”

“Oh,” The only thing she said before keeping quiet again.

We reached McDonalds after some time and I immediately spotted the girls sitting on a table. But they weren’t alone, there are other three people with them and I could recognize them as Jaejoong’s pack mates. Why didn’t Yoona tell me about this?!

“Jessica!” I heard the girls yell my name as they ran towards me. I hugged back but glared at them.

"And Nicole?!” Hyoyeon shouted, looking at Nicole who was standing beside me. “Where the hell have you been woman?! Don’t you know how worried Hong Bin and Ji - young were since you left?!” She then grabbed her shoulder and shook her.

I looked at Nicole and Hyoyeon confusingly. “Why is Hong Bin worried about Nicole?” I asked to Hyoyeon who breathed at the same time.

“Hong Bin’s my mate, or what he claims. I haven’t felt any sparks yet so I can’t be sure that he is indeed my mate.” Nicole answered for Hyoyeon.

“That’s amazing Nicole! Hong Bin is a nice guy and he is totally perfect for you! Why didn’t you tell me about this little detail?”

“I don’t want to jump into conclusions yet, Jessica.” She started, tapping my shoulder. “Anyways, are we going to seat or not?”

“You go sit down, Nicole. I need to have a word with these girls.” I answered through gritted teeth making the girls gulp and Nicole walk away confusingly.

I pulled the Yoona and Sunny and told the other girls to follow me towards somewhere that either Nicole or Jaejoong can hear us. I stopped once I reached a secluded place and glared at the girls who looked at me sheepishly. I then decided to sit on the grass while I was still glaring at them.

“What is wrong with you guys?” I asked, calmly.

“Well, we thought that you will bring Jaejoong along so we brought our mates with us,” Taeyeon explained, looking at the ground.

“You didn’t give an exact name of the person you are bringing so we thought that it’s Jaejoong.” SeoHyun explained after, looking at the ground also.

“Have it ever occurred to you guys that I am hiding my identity to him?”

“It never occurred to us.” They all uttered in unison.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. Sometimes there are people who are oblivious to these kinds of situations. “Moving on, did you tell them that I am your Alpha?” I asked, wanting to know if they did tell it to them. I mean, you can’t lie to your mate, right?

“About that, we wanted your permission first.” Sunny answered.

“Good.” I nodded my head and smiled at my pack mates. It’s good to know that they have been trained well. “I grant your wish to tell them.”

Their smiles grew wider and bowed before going back to their mates. I laughed at their actions but followed slowly, shaking my head. I reached McDonalds again and saw Nicole sitting in between SeoHyun and SooYoung. I waved at them and saw their mates. This is so interesting, Onew, Jaejoong’s third in command is Hyoyeon’s mate, Yuri’s mate is Minho, SeoHyun’s mate is Yonghwa, Sunny’s mate is Sungmin, Yoona’s mate is Taecyeon, SooYoung’s mate is Kibum and Taeyeon’s mate is Ryeowook.

“Good Afternoon,” I started, greeting everyone with a smirk, I then looked at the guys who looked really shocked. “So, did they already tell you the whole story?”

“Yes,” They answered and I smiled.

“Now, can you guys keep that a secret? I don’t want Jaejoong knowing about me being who I am.”

“But Jaejoong is your mate, Jessica. You can’t lie to him.” Onew argued, earning a smack on the head by Hyoyeon. “What did I do now?” He asked, rubbing his head.

“I’ll tell him when I am ready.” I answered truthfully.

 “So you are our Alpha female, I never thought that I’ve been living with her for 3 weeks!” Kibum shouted happily, making me smile that he is accepting me as his Alpha female.

"Guys!" We then heard someone shout, making us turn around. I saw Shindong running towards us with a girl holding his hand. I then recognized that it was EunSun, the best friend of Candy. "Sorry I'm late." 

"It's alright, we were about to order so you're just in time." Taeyeon said, smiling and pulling the two extra chairs beside me. 

Shindong sat beside me while EunSun stared at me with shock written on her face. I smirked at her and whispered at shindong to tell her the truth. When he heard me saying that, he smiled and pulled EunSun closer and whisper everything while Yuri, Yoona and their mates went to order.

"I'm so sorry for my insults I made this past weeks, Jessica. I was just following Candy." EunSun then suddenly said, making me look at her.

"No worries, EunSun. It's only in the past, okay?"

She nodded her head and Shindong hugged her.