"Figures,"

You Are Mine

 

Onew’s POV

(After the Karaoke party)

 

"Are you sure you want to walk back to the pack house?" I asked Jessica for the third time. She shook her head and told me that she wants to walk so I ordered Taecyeon and Kibum to accompany her. Good thing she didn't argue.

 EunSun and I went straight home and when we reached the pack house, we were met by an angry Jaejoong. I went out of the car and was immediately thrown towards the nearest tree.

"Where is Jessica?" He asked rather calmly, making me scared.

"She..." I started, trying to come up with an excuse that could save my from being punished.

"Why did you do that to her?!" He shouted through gritted teeth after some time of silence. "Why did you force you lips to her?!" And then he tightened his grip on my neck.

"Jaejoong! How could Onew answer you if you keep on doing that?!" EunSun suddenly shouted, I looked at her and saw her all teary.

"Why?!" He shouted again, now loosening the grip a little.

"I... I... I didn't know she was your mate!" I answered.

"How the hell did you know that she's my mate?!"

"I overheard her talking about it with Tiffany and Sehun."

"You were spying on my mate?!" He growled and punched the tree, purposely missing me.

He dropped me to the ground and left. EunSun ran to my side and helped me to stand up and walk inside the house. We both waited for Jessica for a maximum of 10 min. and when she arrived, I wasn't able to tell her that Jaejoong is angry because the man himself shouted at her. I mentally laughed when she answered him something that no one dared to answer.

We then saw Jessica storming inside the house and to somewhere else. EunSun left also, I think she was going to look for Tiffany. I on the other hand was again called by Jaejoong to his office. I entered the room, looking down as a respect for Jaejoong. When he told me to seat down, I immediately obliged but was still looking down.

"I want you to have a close watch on Sehun." My eyes widen as he said those words. Why does he want me to keep an eye on his Beta? "I just want to make sure my mate isn't falling for him. He is mate less and I haven't marked her yet."

"Yes Alpha." The words I said before standing up.

I looked at him and when I saw him nodding his head, I immediately went out to find Sehun. I am also curious to why he's so close to her and why Jessica always speaks to him, rather than her mate.

 

 

~~ Next Day ~~

 

I was walking all over around the pack house to look for Sehun. I saw him playing poker with Taecyeon and Minho in his room and when I knocked, they looked up to meet me in the eye and Minho was the first one to speak, he was asking what I was doing here and I just told them that I have nothing to do and because Hyoyeon is leaving today for some tour, I can't help but be bored.

"Let's play then." Taecyeon suggested.

"Do you guys want to run?" Sehun suddenly asked, standing up and smiling at us.

"Sure." We all answered in unison

 We went out of the house, took our clothes off and changed to our wolves. I went running beside Minho but I was pulled towards the lake by Sehun, losing the other two.

Sehun changed back to his human form and I did the same. We sat on the grass and stayed quiet for a while until I heard him clear his throat. I looked at him confusingly.

"You know, you don't have to do what Jaejoong is ordering you to do."

"What?"

"I heard, Jessica and I are just friends. I am the one she trusts in this place and I can't break that trust."

"How about Jaejoong? Isn't he supposed to be the one that Jessica trusts?"

"She trusts him with her heart. She can't leave him just like that. Autumn may not realize this yet but she is in love with him."

"Then why is she still looking up to you?"

"She wanted someone to trust and I was willing to do it because I liked her. But since she is my Alpha's mate, I have kept my distance."

"You liked her?"

"I did. But now that I have found my mate, I can't just ignore her."

My eyes widen. How the hell did he found his mate? He never said anything before and Jaejoong was being jealous of someone who already found his mate.

"I found her 2 months ago. She was in the library, listening to music and reading a book. I wanted to go to her but I can't. She has a boyfriend and I think that they love each other so much." He looked down and I could see his eyes teary.

"Wait, you mean your mate is a human?"

"Yes," He answered, now looking up. "I didn't say anything. I waited for the guy to make a mistake and when he did, I comforted her. At first she didn't want to be with me but as time passes by I was able to persuade her."

I nodded my head in approval. Sehun found his mate, making my job a little lighter. Now that I know about Jessica being an Alpha, I can't just ignore it from Sehun. He is the first one to know all about this things anyway.

"That's great then. Jaejoong wouldn't have any reasons to get jealous of you." I told him, tapping his shoulder. "How will you tell everything to her? She's human and you know how humans react."

"I was thinking about that too. I just can't jump on her like 'hey you’re my mate and I am a werewolf. You were destined to be with me.’ I can't just say that, can I?"

"That would be great to watch." I laughed and got a punch in return.

"Anyway, let's go. Jaejoong might be looking for us."

I nodded my head and changed to my wolf before heading towards the pack house.

 

~~

 

(Before leaving for the camping trip)

 

"Keep an eye on Jessica. Do you get me, Onew?" Jaejoong asked for the fifth time and it's getting really irritated. "Do whatever she wants you to do. Protect her with all your life because she is your Alpha Female."

"Yes Alpha."

"I'll be back on Wednesday."

I nodded my head, not trusting what words will come out of my mouth I was about to go inside the house with Eva when Jaejoong warned me.

"If she gets any scratch on her beautiful body, both of you will be dead."

 Both Eva and I gulped, really believing what Jaejoong warned us. It's not every day that he will warn you, he'll just go and kill you. But because we are in his pack he will be a little considerate.

When we entered the house I immediately looked for Jessica and see if she is okay. But when I got to Jaejoong’s room I was shocked to see no one in the bed. I immediately panicked and shouted at Eva and we made all the other omegas to look for her.

While we were searching, Jessica decided to grace us with her presence and we were shocked that I immediately scolded her for not telling me where she went. She got angry that she shouted back at me as I was being pulled to the game room.

“What did you tell him?”

“That your camping trip is stupid.”

I mocked hurt making her laugh. “Are you saying that our Alpha is stupid?”

“Stupid, possessive and very cocky.” I heard her say as she grins after saying that. I laughed also and sat on the love seat while she sat on the ground in front of me.

With nothing more to do, I decided to leave her alone and go to my room and look for my beautiful mate online.  When I searched her name I saw many pictures of her with the other girls. Now that I know that Jessica is one of her group members, I can easily see through her disguise. It’s just so shocking to know who she really is.

While looking through our photos (We took them before and during their last day), I suddenly heard a loud shout coming from the outside. I immediately saw Nicole shouting Jessica’s name and running towards her but I stopped her and waited until Jessica agreed to let her free. After that nonsense, I walked out and sat on the grass and was shouted by my Alpha.

How’s my mate?’  He asked.

She’s fine, she had her nap before you left and now she’s up and alive.’

‘Good,’

After that awkward talk, I decided to take a run and go back after an hour.  When I got back, I suddenly saw Jessica running out of the house and was about to run towards somewhere I don’t know when I stopped her. She told me that she ordered some Chinese food and was about to pick it up when I told her that she has to wait for me before she goes.

I quickly ran towards my room to get my jacket and saw her sitting in front of the porch. I then tapped her shoulder and asked if she was ready and when she uttered her answer, we were off. She went ahead of me but the good thing is that I was able to keep up and we reached the front of the church in a matter of 5 minutes, thanks to our werewolf speed. We waited for another few minutes and when I saw who the delivery boy is, I stiffened.

Why the hell is he had to be the effing delivery boy?! I need to say it to Jaejoong. Jessica seems to be close to this guy. I whispered to her that I would wait for her in front of the woods not far from them so that I could immediately talk to my Alpha.

Jaejoong, I need to tell you something. This is quite important.’

After some time, he responded. ‘What is it?’

‘Jessica, it’s about Jessica.’

‘What about her? Did something happen?! If anything did happen, I swear Onew you—‘

‘Jessica is close with Yunho.’

‘What?! How is that possible? I want you to know how it begun.’

‘Yes, Alpha.’

He then blocked me out and I was waiting impatiently for Jessica. When I realized that she was already here, she tapped my shoulder and I sent her a death glare.

“Do you know him?” I asked through gritted teeth.

“Yes, he’s one of the friends I have here in your territory.”

“You do know he’s a hunter.”

“I do know.” She answered, crossing her arms. “Are we gonna go home and eat or are you just gonna stay here and interrogate me about him?”

“Both.” I answered, giving her the Chinese food and changing to my brown wolf.

We arrived at the pack house after a few minutes and I immediately changed and ran towards my room. I wore my basketball shorts and white tee and looked for Hyoyeon’s picture again to calm me down. I even called her because I am missing her right now.

“Hello?” I heard the angelic voice of my mate ask on the other line.

“Hey babe,” I greeted, smiling at nothing in particular.

“Hey Babes, why are you calling?”

“Nothing, I just want to hear my girl’s voice. How is the tour going?”

“It was fun! The fans were very supportive but some really wanted to see Jessica. It's making us miss her too." She laughed after that because of something said. "Anyway, how is she? Did Jaejoong mark her yet?"

"Why are you asking about that?"

"It's the reason why I can't be marked by you yet."

"What does Jessica have to do with that?"

"Everyone promised that until Jessica gets marked by her mate or Kai, we will not allow being marked."

"Who the hell is Kai?"

"Jessica’s best friend." After she said this, she gasped and kept quiet after that. "I need to go, see you after the tour! Love you."

I raised my eyebrow at nowhere in particular and said, "Sure, love you too."

She hung up and at the same time I became hungry. So I decided to go out and eat the Chinese food Jessica bought. When I shouted, I saw her talking to Rita about something and half of the elders were here.

"What's mine?" I asked, sitting beside Kyuhyun.

"Get your own. You’re a big guy." Jessica says, smirking afterwards and went inside the kitchen to get some plates.

I laughed and stood up to get my own plate and utensils. After doing so, I went to seat again and took as much food as I could because I am one hungry man!

 

~~

 

I woke up at the sound of two girls shouting. I immediately went out to see Jessica and Nicole in their sports attire and giggling. I arched an eyebrow at them heard Jessica say to Nicole that they would be practicing swordsmanship then rest then dance practice I secretly followed them in the middle of the woods and saw them fight.

This is the only thing I could say about Jessica. She is a one bad chick. If she's this good I don't know what Jaejoong would say. I mean, who ever thought that your mate would be as awesome as her? I hope Hyoyeon is like that, I love her but I also want a girl who can stand up for herself.

"Good." I heard Jessica say making me look at her to see her helping Nicole to get up. “I want you to attack me, this time in your wolf form. I want to show you how you could fight a wolf without even changing to your wolf.”

Nicole only nodded her and took her clothes off and changed to a brown wolf. Jessica nodded her head and Nicole was head on attacking her. I was about to go and stop Nicole when Jessica suddenly side step and punched Nicole on the throat, I grabbed my own and breathed. She’s a one strict teacher. I averted my gaze to Nicole and saw her shaking her head and attacking once again. What kind of people did Jessica lead? If I was the one hit I would’ve whimpered and find a way to make the pain away but Nicole just shook her head and attacked again.

Maybe that’s why her pack is the strongest; she made everyone strong and would never back down to a fight. But how did that happen? Some people are really hard to control and some are following but they are full of complaints.

“We’re done for the day, change and let your injures heal.” Jessica instructed after 2 hour training with Nicole.

Nicole nodded her head and changed. When she did, I saw bruises on both of her arms and one really bad injury near her neck. She stretched some more like there were no injuries and walked beside Jessica towards the house. I followed them in tow and waited until I could speak to Jessica alone.

I waited for a few minutes and saw some bruises in her arms also. I immediately went to get some first aid kit and tended to them. Jessica laughed at my sudden action and told me that it’s just minor damage but I told her that either minor or major damage, Jaejoong will still kill me.

“Anyways, how did you lead your pack to be the strongest?” I asked, really curious.

She looked at me blankly and smiled. “6 people patrolling in every border, 2 hour training for everyone and there aren’t any s and man in my territory.”

“It’s quite the opposite on how Jaejoong controls the pack.”

“Figures.” She whispered but when she saw that I was looking at her, she shook her head. “Moving on. How’s Hyo? I kind of thought that you guys would still contact each other.”

“Speaking of her, she says that she misses you too.”

“That’s good, how about the others?”

“The same,”

She laughed and stood up. I looked at her confused and when she ordered me to stand up, I asked why. She shouted one thing I wasn’t ready for. Neither does her.

Rogues.