Camping trip

You Are Mine

“Good Morning beautiful, are you ready?” I heard Jaejoong ask; I open my eyes and saw him staring at me.

“…What?” I asked, standing up and shaking my head.

You should stay. I heard my wolf say.

Why? What’s wrong?

I don’t feel too well.

After she said that, I felt a sting on my head, making me fall. But before I could hit anything concrete, Jaejoong catched me and I saw him looking really worried. He then carried my bridal style to his room. I open and closed my eyes because my vision is starting to get blurry. After placing me on the bed, I hurriedly hugged a pillow and tried to sleep again. Jaejoong on the other hand started brushing my hair and stayed quiet.

“Jaejoong, are you packed yet?” Sehun suddenly said, opening the door. “What’s wrong?”

Ignoring him, I looked at my mate. “You should go.”

“How can I go when you are not feeling well?”

“I’ll be fine; Eva and Rita are staying right? They can take care of me while you’re gone.”

“I don’t want to.” He answered then looked at Sehun. “Cancel the trip.”

“No!” I shouted, standing up. “Don’t cancel your camping trip for me. I’ll be fine. I promise.” I then looked at him with my puppy eyes.

He sighs, kissing me on the cheeks and whispered, “I’ll be back on Wednesday, ok?” He then looked at Sehun again. “Tell Onew to meet me in my office.”

“Yes Alpha.” And with that, he left.

Another sting made its way to my head making me groan. I sat on the bed and closed my eyes but Jaejoong pulled me to his lap and rubbed my back. I smiled at how caring my mate is. I am really lucky to have him as a mate.

“You know, I can stay and let Sehun lead the camping trip.”

“No, don’t. They need their Alpha and Beta. You should go and get ready.”

“Alright, just tell Onew anything you want okay?”

“Okay.”

I offered him a small smile and waved at him when he went out of the room. I stood up, tied my hair and washed my face. After doing so, I lay on the bed and took a nap.

 

~~

 

I woke up at the sound of people shouting their goodbyes. I stood up and walked out of Jaejoong’s room and saw them going out of the pack house. I followed them silently and saw Sehun, Onew, Jaejoong and Eva talking to each other. Once they nodded their head, Onew went inside the house with Eva and Jaejoong went to his car. Sehun just stood there for a few minutes and when he saw that no one is looking at him now, he slowly made his way to me and smiled.

“Your camping trip is stupid.” I commented before he could even say anything to me.

“It’s not stupid. We are just doing this for our bonding time.”

“Is leaving your pack house to your omegas a part of your bonding time? Wow that is a well considerate plan.”

He shook his head and tapped my shoulder. “Anyway, you’re good.” He complimented, changing the topic.

“I wasn’t acting.” I told him. “My wolf isn’t really not feeling well.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. How is she?”

“She’s fine, we had our nap and I think she’s better now.”

“Okay, just remember to tell Onew whatever you want and need. We’ll be back on Wednesday.”

“You’re acting as if you are leaving your daughter alone with her brother.” I laughed at my own comment. “Don’t worry too much Sehun, We’ll be fine. Eva, Nicole and the others are here with me.”

“Okay, I’m just making sure. See you.” He then places his finger in front of my face. “Remember what I told you, okay?”

“Yes sir!” I mocked salute and laughed when he rolled his eyes at me.

I then gave him a small smile and hugged him before going inside the pack house. When I was already inside, I saw Onew and Eva looking for something and I shocked them both when I asked what they are looking for. I was then scolded by Onew because I didn’t tell him where I would go. He even informed me that he would be dead once Jaejoong found out that I left the house without him being with me.

“How many times do I have to tell you that I just went to talk to Sehun before they left?” I snapped at him, pulling him towards the game room.

“What did you tell him?”

“That your camping trip is stupid.”

He mocked hurt making me laugh. “Are you saying that our Alpha is stupid?”

“Stupid, possessive and very cocky.” I grinned after saying that. He laughed also and sat on the love seat while I sat on the ground in front of him.

I stayed at my position even after Onew left. I felt really bored right now and I don’t know what to do. I can’t just go for a run because Dara is still weak and I don’t want to order Onew around and do stuffs for me even though Jaejoong and Sehun told me countless of times to tell him anything I want.

“Do you want anything dear? Are you okay now?” I heard Rita ask, opening the door.

“No thank you. I’m fine.” I answered, smiling at her. “Do you know where Nicole is?” I suddenly asked, now realizing that I haven’t seen Nicole since this morning.

“Oh, she went to pick up Kyuhyun and Tori from school with the driver.”

Rita left and I was able to rest my head on the couch. While lying there, I suddenly remembered that I haven’t called either Siwon or Kai and I should be able to call them right now because no one is here except for the other omegas. I then hurriedly went to my old room and saw my phone still hidden under my pillow. I felt relieved because no one was here even after I left this room. The first one I called was my brother Siwon who scolded at me as a greeting. I rolled my eyes and shouted at him using my Alpha voice.

“How’s the pack?” I asked, playing with my hair now.

“They are fine, there was no attack that happened and everyone is still attending their 2 hour training.”

“That’s good. How about Mom and Dad? The others?”

“I don’t want you to worry Jessica, both mom and dad is sulking. They want you back now. As for Junsu, Jeong Min, Dong In and Jinyoung they are still the same but we all miss our baby girl. When will you leave and come home?”

“On Sunday with Nicole. You’ll wait for us on the border.”

“Sure, I’ll go with Kai and Hong Bin.”

“Alright, I’ll send you back the reports later this day, okay? Tell the others I miss them.”

“We miss you too, baby girl.” He answered and I suddenly heard a loud shouting on the background which belongs to Jeong Min and Jinyoung before hanging up.

Tears were suddenly falling on my face. I never thought that I will miss them so much. Well, it’s time to face the wrath of my loving best friend. I called him after sometime and had another scolding as a greeting and so I shouted at him like I did to Siwon. That made him to shut up.

“How are you?” He asked after some time of silence. “Are you okay? Are they giving you a hard time? Tell me and I will have no hesitations on coming there.”

I laughed at how caring my best friend is. “I’m fine; it’s just that my wolf wasn’t feeling well so I am staying in my bed for now.”

“Your wolf isn’t fine? Have you gone to the doctor?”

“I’ll go tomorrow with Nicole.” I then lay on the pillow. “How are you?”

“Tell me what the doctor told you okay?” I then heard rustling sound. “I’m fine, just missing my Caramel. I’ll pick you up Sunday with Siwon, right?”

“I miss my Chocolate too. And yup, Sunday night so I could have time to say goodbye to the people I have become friends with.”

“Speaking of the people there, I heard you had a date with Jaejoong. Did it go well?”

“Yup it did. But there was something wrong about it. I mean, how the hell did he know that it was my first date? How did he know all my favourite food and movie? And also, how the hell did he know that I would watch Titanic with blankets and chocolate?”

“I don’t know. Is he a mind reader or something?” He asked making me sigh. “Anyway, just remember to go to the doctor tomorrow and be safe.”

“Alright, see you Sunday.”

“Love you, Caramel.”

“Love you too, Chocolate.”

I then hung up on him and sigh again. I stood up and walked out of the room and stayed on the bar while drinking a chocolate beverage. While doing so, I suddenly heard a loud scream coming from Nicole. She was running towards me when Onew stopped in front of her and covered . I smiled and told Onew to let her go. He obliged and went somewhere else.

“Since when did he become your body guard?” She asked, sitting next to me.

“He is not my bodyguard. He was just ordered to look after me while my mate is gone.”

“I’m wondering why Jaejoong left you to go to the camping trip.”

“I was going too you know, but my wolf isn’t feeling well so I had to stay. He wanted to cancel the trip but I told him not to.”

“How is your wolf now?”

“I think she’s fine but Kai told me to go see the pack doctor tomorrow so I am taking you with me.”

“Ok.” The only thing she said before tapping my shoulder and leaving to play with Kyuhyun and Tori.

I sigh again and took my glass of chocolate beverage to the living room. Onew was busy watching a football game and when he saw me entering the room, he offered me a small smile and stood up to let me seat on the couch. I shook my head and went outside the house and sat on the grass.

It's gonna take some time, to realize
But if you look inside, I'm sure you'll find
Over your shoulder you know that I told you
I'll always be pickin' you up when you’re down
So just turn around”

“Hey,” I suddenly heard a cute voice saying that, I turned around to see Tori smiling at me.

I offered the seat next to me and she happily took it. She also leaned on my shoulder and started singing the chorus part of “Oath” by Cher Lloyd. I smiled at how beautiful her voice is. Even though she’s still a child, she was able to sing well.

“Why didn’t you go with Jaejoong?” She asked, now staring at me.

“Well, I can’t, because I am not feeling well.”

“Oh, I hope you get well soon.”

“I’m fine already.”

“Oh, do you want to play with us now?”

“Sure, what are you playing?”

“It’s a game called “Hide and seek”. “ She then stood up and pointed at me teasingly. “And you’re it!” After saying that, she ran away from me and went to hide somewhere inside the house.

I laughed at how playful Tori is. I ran slowly inside and saw Kyuhyun running towards the second floor with some other kids to hide from me. I laughed once again and followed Tori’s scent in the kitchen and saw her eating a cookie from the cookie jar. I tip toed towards her, making no sound from my feet. When I was already behind her, I scooped her up and twirled her around making her laugh.

“Gotcha!” I shouted after twirling her. “Let’s go eat?” I then asked, making the other kids run inside the kitchen. “What do you want for dinner?”

“Chinese food!” They all shouted, making me laugh and pull Tori and Krystal, another cute girl towards the living room.

Tori and Krystal pulled away from me and jumped towards the couch. When I saw all of them sitting comfortably and watching cartoon for the meantime, I dialled the number on the Chinese restaurant and when I heard a low male voice on the other line, I told him everything we would like to have. He replied with a simple “Yes ma’am.” And told me how much it costs and where we live.

“Meet me in front of the church besides the woods.”

“Alright ma’am.”

“Okay, what’s your name?”

“Yunho.”

“Alright Yunho, see you soon.”

“Yes ma’am.”

I hung up, smiled at the other kids before going up to Jaejoong’s room to get some money. He wouldn’t mind, would he?

 I then shook my head and went to get my jacket and leave the house. But before I could even step out of the porch, Onew stopped me and asked where I was going, great timing. I then decided to tell him that I got some money on Jaejoong’s room and asked if he could tell it to him. He nodded his head but asked again where I was going. I crossed my arms and told him that I was only getting the Chinese food I ordered in front of the church and since he didn’t want me to go alone, he told me to wait for him until he was able to get his jacket.

While waiting, I suddenly received a text from Yunho. He was asking me if I have plans for tonight and I told him I did, I told him that I was just going to get some Chinese food and go home. He replied to me saying that if he could accompany me but I declined the offer by telling him that I have someone with me. I think he understood and didn’t reply after that.

“Ready?” Onew then asked, tapping my shoulder.

“Let’s go.” I stood up and went ahead of him.

He was able to keep up with me and we reached the front of the church in a matter of 5 minutes, thanks to our werewolf speed. We waited for a few more minutes until I saw someone walking towards us carrying a bag. My eyes widen when I saw that the delivery boy is also Yunho. Onew stiffens but didn’t do anything. Yunho saw me and waved. He then asked if I was the one who ordered the Chinese food and when I nodded my head, he handed me the bag but Onew took it instead of me. Onew then whispered in my ear saying that he will wait for me and even told me to pay and leave. I was about to do just that when Yunho stopped me by my wrist and asked why I was with Onew. I reasoned that I know him and he’s a good friend of mine. He’s expression changed once I said that, he then just told me to be safe and look out for any danger.

“See you,” I told him, waving my hand.

He only nodded his head as his response and walked away. I waited for him to disappear and when he did, I decided to run towards the woods where David is waiting. I saw him waiting impatiently for me and when I tapped his shoulder, he sent a death glare to me.

“Do you know him?” He asked through gritted teeth.

“Yes, he’s one of the friends I have here in your territory.”

“You do know he’s a hunter.”

“I do know.” I answered, crossing my arms. “Are we gonna go home and eat or are you just gonna stay here and interrogate me about him?”

“Both.” He answered, giving me the Chinese food and changing to his brown wolf.

I sat behind him and we went back to the house in time to see Kyuhyun about to punch Micky. Rita and Marie were there to stop them but they were still persistent on fighting each other. I cleared my throat and they all looked at me. Micky ran to me and cried while Kyuhyun froze on his place and cried. What’s happening here?

“Micky broke Kyuhyun’s car toy.” Rita reasoned, I nodded my head and scooped Micky up and told him to say sorry to Kyuhyun because it was his car toy, he cried and wiped his tears and nodded his head.

I placed him back on the ground and he started walking towards Kyuhyun slowly. I smiled when he said his sorry and Kyuhyun forgave him. Rita walked to stand beside me and told me that I was good at handling children. I smiled at her and told her that I really love to see children happy.

“Let’s eat! I’m starving!” We then heard Onew shout, coming out of the room wearing a white tee and basketball shorts.

All the children shouted their approval and ran towards the dining room with the other omegas and I followed them slowly while still talking to Rita.