Leaving you...

You Are Mine

Sunday,

I really hate the feeling of someone letting go,

But in my case,

I hate leaving the ones I have become so close with.

There are things that you can never change.

How much you wanted to avoid it,

It would still be there.

I cried and cried myself to sleep, good thing Jaejoong didn’t ask me about it and just assumed that it was tears of joy. I hugged him for the final time we sleep together. It hurts but there are things that I really need to do before me.

“Good Morning,” Jaejoong greeted, kissing me on the cheeks and smiling at me. “Why are you still crying?”

“Morning,” I answered, holding his hand. “Dried tears, Jaejoong.”

“Oh,” He said before wiping them with the blanket.

I smiled at him and stood up to take a shower. While doing so, I cried again, really hating the fact that I have to leave Jaejoong, Sehun and the others. After showering, I went out wearing the same shirt and took some new clothes in the cabinet. Jaejoong wasn’t there because he went inside his office because there were calls he needs to attend.

I sigh heavily and went out wearing a cat tee and blue shorts matched with the sneakers Jaejoong gave me. I immediately went to the kitchen and got some apple before going outside with Nicole. She wanted to buy something for the others so we are going outside town.

Sehun was following us, that I am sure. Jaejoong wouldn’t even let me go anywhere without Sehun.  So, to avoid him following me and Nicole, I made a detour and was successful because I lost him. He tried calling me on the phone but I told him that we’ll be back before dinner. He agreed and told me to be careful.

We reached the next town after a 30 minutes’ drive. We went immediately to the closest store selling cute stuffs and went on choosing gifts for the others.  While choosing, I saw something that is perfect for my mate as a goodbye present. I immediately took it and bought it. Nicole followed in tow, buying all the things inside her basket.

I smiled at how cute the stuff she bought. They were really perfect for the others and I am pretty sure that they would love it.

Being inside the mall for almost 5 hours is exhausting. I would never love shopping, never in my whole life would I love to go to the mall and buy almost anything. I may be rich but the things that I buy are with use and not for display only.

“Let’s go?” I heard Nicole ask, smiling at me.

“Sure,” I answered walking towards the exit.

We went to take the bus home. The ride was shorter than before so it’s fine. I think Sehun told Jaejoong what time we will be back so I am not expecting any search parties looking for me and Nicole. We made home exactly 6:30 PM and saw Kyuhyun and Tori holding hands and running towards somewhere. I laughed, went to the room before going to clean up. Sarah did the same.

After cleaning up, I went to Jaejoong’s office and saw him talking to Onew and Sehun. I knocked for three times before seeing them look at me. I smiled and bowed before standing beside Sehun. Jaejoong smiled and stood up to pull me to him.

“Where did you go?” He asked, inhaling my scent.

“I went to the mall with Nicole.” I reasoned, smiling at him.

“Oh, okay. Why don’t you go and do whatever you want before we eat dinner?”

“Sounds good to me.” I answered, smiling at the two boys and leaving them.

I went to my old room and took all the things I bought, knowing that no one would be listening; I took my gifts for them. The first one I took is for Tiffany and EunSun. They were cute panda and frog stuff toys that I think they would really like. Next were Onew and Sehun. I decided to give both a bracelet with my initials carved in it so that they would always remember me. Next were Tori and Kyuhyun. I bought them a couple shirts because they are so cute together and I think that both would be mates one day.

The last one I prepared was for my handsome mate; I decided to give him three things. The first one was the white wolf stuff toy I bought yesterday; I wanted to let him remember me as my wolf. The second one is the couple key chain I always wanted to give to my mate; I wanted him to know that I have the other half of the key chain and the third one is a ring with my and his initials in it. With a finishing touch, I placed a letter on the wolf’s mouth so that Jaejoong would read it.

After finishing the letter, I placed it neatly on Jaejoong’s desk and covered it with something and went out, locking the door in the process. I looked for my mate and found him in his office. I knocked on the door and opened it to see him typing things on his computer. I greeted him with a hello and sat across him. He looked at me, stood up and pulled me to his lap.

“What are you doing?” I asked, looking at him.

"Nothing much, you?” He whispered, intertwining my hands with his.

“I am not doing anything for a moment.” I answered.

“Oh, okay.”

“So, I would go meet with Fany okay? See you.” I told him while standing up and walking out of the room.

I started with the children who were playing with each other. I called for their attention and led them to the living room and gave their gifts. They asked why I was giving them and I just told them that it’s just a gift from me to them.

I then went to see Onew and Sehun who was happily talking to each other. I popped in the middle and immediately gave them their gifts before telling them my thank you for the things they did for me. Sehun hugged me and told me that Siwon told him that they were waiting on the boundary of my land. I nodded my head and went to Tiffany’s room where I saw EunSun and another girl named Sulli. I nodded my head at EunSun and she told Sulli that we need to talk. She nodded her head and went out. I smiled and gave them my gifts. Tiffany looked at me confused and EunSun just smiled and thanked me for the gift.

I both bid goodbye and told them that I need to talk to Nicole. They nodded their head and resumed whatever they are talking about. I immediately took my clothes from Jaejoong’s room and went out to meet Nicole in the front porch. I saw her waiting and when I called for her attention, she nodded her head and changed to her wolf and waited for me to get on top of her.

We ran farther and farther from the pack house and my heart started to ache. Is this what I should really feel for leaving my mate?

I reached the border and looked back one more time before Nicole jumped towards the other side where Siwon, Hong Bin and Kai are waiting.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

My heart started to ache. Did something happen to my mate? I stood up immediately and went out to see Sehun and Onew laughing. But the one that I caught my eyes were the bracelets that they were wearing. I immediately asked where they got it and they told me Jessica gave it to them. That reminds me, where is she?

I ran towards Fany’s room and saw her happily talking to EunSun about stuffs and hugging stuff toys that I saw just now. Without caring about those, I asked where Jessica is and they both told me that they didn’t notice her going anywhere particular so the last thing I looked for was my room where I know Nicole is resting. But when I tried opening the door, it was locked. I immediately called for Sehun and told him to open and when it did, I saw no one. I closed the door and locked it before seeing something on my desk.

I sat on the chair and saw a white wolf stuff toy, a couple key chains but there’s only one and a ring displayed and there was a letter on its mouth. I took it and opened it to see the beautiful hand written of my mate.

“Jaejoong,

For the one person I consider my soul mate, I want to tell you something that I never thought that I would say. I lied to you and I want to apologize for not being really honest. I am an Alpha. You will know what pack I am Alpha of someday this year. I’m really sorry that I couldn’t say the L word to you yet but give me more time and I think I would be able too.

I want you to know that you and the others have given me a memory that I think I would never forget. Sehun is the only one who knows about me being the Alpha since day one. But don’t get angry at him because of that! I purposely made him swear to not tell you about my identity. Please do understand.

I actually never thought that I would meet you. I thought that I would just go here and experience being an omega and go back to my pack after a month, which is today. Speaking of which, always remember to take care of your pack, okay?

The three things that came with this letter are the three things that I want you to have so that you could remember me. The first thing is the white wolf stuff toy. I want you to know the colour of my wolf which is white. The second one is the couple key chain that I wanted to give to my mate ever since I saw this. The third one is the ring that has our initials together. I wanted you to remember me, your mate.

I’ll miss you.

With all my love,

Jessica.”

Tears started rolling down my face and I made the ring as a necklace and I would place the key chain on my wallet. The stuff toy would be placed beside me so that whenever I would sleep, I could smell my mate.

But that didn’t stop me from going crazy. I went out, shouted at everyone to look for Jessica because she left with Nicole. Sehun didn’t want to part take on the search party, maybe because he knows that Jessica left already and there is nothing that we could do about it.

I changed immediately to my wolf and ran with Onew beside me and tracking my beautiful mate. But luck wasn’t on my side because her scent was faint and I don’t know what direction did they take but I am pretty sure that they crossed another territory.

But the neighbouring territory is the largest and strongest pack. I can’t let her go there. I can’t let her die just because they passed through. I need to know what is happening to her. I called for Sehun who lazily talked back after a few seconds. I know he knows about Jessica leaving but at least try to find her. She might be anywhere with Nicole by now!

“Have you found anything?” I asked Onew who only shook his head as a response. “Where the hell could she be?!” I then shouted, hurriedly running towards the end of my border.

When I reached the border, I saw wolves running on the other side, making me think that they were chasing someone. Then my mate and Nicole’s name popped in my head and my wolf wanted to jump to the other side to see if they are there.

But before I could even do what I want, Onew stopped me and told me that I would be dead if they spot me lurking around their area. I pushed him away from me and ran back inside the pack house. Onew is right. If I go there now, I’ll be dead but if I don’t go now, my mate would be dead. What should I do?!

Oh, Jessica please let me know where you are. I am begging you.