Siwon's Point of view.

You Are Mine

Siwon’s POV

 

(After Jessica left for the mission )

 

After my sister left to go and experience being a rogue, I was left alone with her best friend. I shook my head, tapped his shoulder before heading inside the pack house. It's only 7:30 in the morning and I feel that I have something missing in my heart already.

"When will you tell it to the pack?" I heard Kai ask from behind.

"After dinner. You don't expect me to ruin their dinner, right?"

"My dinners' already ruined by the departure of my best friend." He countered, shaking his head and leaving me standing there.

I forced a smile and went to look for something to do while no one is awake yet. I decided to play video games by myself while I wait for Dong - Jun and Jeong Min to come down to the play room to play with me. Being able to play this made me forget that my sister is gone.

"Yo Siwon hyung!" Dong Jun and Jeong Min shouted while entering the game room.

"Yo." I replied, forcing a smile. "Wanna play?"

"Nah. We're gonna prank our little sister. Is she still sleeping?" Jeong Min asked, looking evilly at me.

"She..." I started to say but I don't know what excuse I'm gonna use.

, they're waiting for me to answer their question. Thank the goddess that luck is on my side today. Kai suddenly entered the room eating an apple. I looked at him and asked if Jessica is still sleeping. He slightly nodded his head and looked at my brothers.

"She did patrol this morning." He simply answered. "After running we will go and watch some movies and shop for clothes."

"This early? I never thought our sister will do that." Dong Jun commented.

"Me too." Jeong Min agreed.

"Well she is a different person now so I think doing things like this is good for her and the pack." Kai countered, smiling at them and at me. "Well I better go and meet up with her." He then waved and went out.

"So, still up for the game?" I asked, smiling at them and waving the controller.

"I'm up for it!" Dong Jun joyfully answered while snatching the controller from my hand.

We started playing the game. While we were busy doing so, Junsu and Jinyoung suddenly appeared and decided to sabotage the game making me and the other two cuss at them. They laughed in return and kicked us out of our seat.

"Where's Jessica?" Jinyoung suddenly asked, pausing the game and looked at me.

"She's with Kai." Dong Jun answered for me.

“Oh, that’s why I didn’t see her in her room.”  Jinyoung commented, smiling. “Those two are always together; do you think that they are mates?”

“I’ll pick Kai for Jessica, at least we already know the guy our baby sister is marrying.” Junsu said, sitting beside me.

We all second the motion. Kai is Jessica’s best friend and if what they say is true, I’ll be happy because we are leaving our baby girl to capable hands. I know that Kai did have a crush on her but I don’t think she thinks that their friendship could be more.

“Want to grab something to eat?” Dong Jun suddenly asked out of nowhere.

“Let’s go.” We all uttered in unison before running outside to go to the kitchen.

There we saw Chef Taemin cooking omelette. He was always happy, maybe because his mate, Krystal is pregnant. We invaded his cooking while getting the food beside him. He playfully growled at us and just shook his head.

“When will you know the gender of the child…?” I asked, smiling and eating the apple in my hand.

“We’ll have twins,” He answered honestly, smiling. “The doctor said that it’s a boy and a girl.”

“That’s great!” My brothers suddenly shouted, making me and Sheldon laugh.

“Have you thought of a good name?” Jinyoung asked.

“We were playing with some names and… well; we were stuck with 5 names for girls and 5 names for boys.” He explained, seating beside Dong Jun. “For the girl, we chose Anna, Bridgette, Carol, Eliza or Gabriela and for the boy we chose, Hans, Ian, Justin, Keith or Landon.”

“You could choose a name when their already born. For now, you better keep watch of your wife.” Junsu told him, smiling.

“Of course I will.”  He answered.

While they were busy talking, I decided to excuse myself and take a shower. They only nodded their head and I went to my room. I lay in my bed and looked at the ceiling. I never thought I would allow my baby sister to go.

Kai? I asked through the mind link.

Yeah? He answered for some time,

Where are you?

Town, went shopping... He answered, carefully picking his words because we are using the pack link. …With Jessica.

Oh, I’ll go there too. I answered, standing up.

Sure, meet me-us at McDonalds.

I made my way to go and take a short shower before going out, I reached town 10 minutes later because of my werewolf speed and saw James sitting there, staring at his phone. I immediately made my way over there and tapped his shoulder. He looked up, smiled and went back to staring at his phone. What’s wrong?

“What are you looking at?” I asked, leaning closer to see him staring at an edited photo of him and Jessica. It was from I think they’re only 6 years old up to now? “She’s growing up.” I suddenly commented, smiling at him.

“Yeah, it’s only been 5 hours since she left and I’m already missing her.” He said, scratching the back of his neck.

“You really like her, don’t you?” I asked, smiling at him and waiting for his answer.

He chuckled and looked at me. “I do, and if I’m her mate I’ll marry her immediately but if it’s not me and she doesn’t found him, I’ll ask her to marry me.”

“You’re wishing that she doesn’t find her mate if you’re not her mate?” I asked, arching an eyebrow.

“Let’s just say I’m selfish and I want her for myself.”

“Possessive type eh?” I joked. “Don’t worry, if you ask her to marry you, you’ll have our approval.”

“Thanks.” He said, tapping my shoulder.

We both laughed afterwards and we decided to go around the mall until it’s time to have dinner with the family.

 

~~

 

“Are you ready?” Kai asked, standing beside me.

I nodded my head and looked at everyone before standing up. All of them were already finished eating and some were looking for their Alpha. I breathed, walked towards the built in stage and stared at everyone before starting.

“Good Evening everyone, I, Jung Siwon your pack’s beta have something to say about our Alpha. She has decided on something that no one knows yet except for me and now, I have decided to tell you right now because I don’t like seeing you guys ask where Jessica is. She is on the business trip that will last for a month. She told me that you guys shouldn’t worry about her because she will be back.” They all nodded their head and continued to listen. “And also, she ordered me to tell you guys that everyone will still be attending training and 4 people in patrol every day.”

I stepped down from the stage and went to seat beside Kai and Jinyoung. All of my family members stared at me meaning only one thing. We are gonna talk about Jessica’s sudden decision about this and there’s no way I’m going there alone. I’m gonna drag Kai with me. Jessica did say that he would be my best friend starting today.

“Hey Siwon!” Leeteuk, my real best friend said, tapping my shoulder.

“Hey!” I greeted back, smiling at him and we high fived.

“Do you want to take the patrol for tonight?”

“Sure,” I answered, “A good way to relieve my stress.”

“Let’s go!” He yelled and pulled me away from the pack house.

We started running towards the woods and started patrolling followed by Donghae and Mickey. We started at the other end of the border until we reached the other part and when we finished, we went back to our house and I was exhausted.

I started going towards my room when suddenly I saw my family waiting for me in the living room. I forced a smile and waved at them but all of them glared at me. I then told them that I need to shower first before we could have our talk and when they agreed, I immediately dashed towards my room, took my phone and called Kai.

I told him that he needs to come over because we are gonna have the talk and I don’t know what I will tell them. He simply said a yes and started going here, while waiting I went to take a short shower and changed to some clean clothes before meeting up with Kai.

“Ready to face them?” I whispered at his ears.

“Why do I have to come with you?” He whined, scratching the back of his head. “Let’s just get this over with.”

I laughed, walking towards my family who was really growing impatient. I sat across them and looked down. Kai sat next to me and looked down also.

“Where is Jessica?” Dad demanded. “Tell me Siwon!”

“Didn’t I tell you that she went to a business trip?” I asked.

“I do not believe anything that you are saying Siwon. She could have said something, right?!” Mom yelled standing up.

“You have to believe me! She did go to a business trip.” I countered, looking up and seeing her eyes so dark. This is one of the reasons why I didn’t want Jessica to leave, I’ll have to see my mother’s wrath.

“Where did she go?”

“She…” I started, looking up then at Kai then at my mom again.

“She went to New York. I think she’ll call later.” Kai suddenly answered, smiling at my mom. Why didn’t I think about that? She always goes there.

She glared at him then at me then nodded her head. Dad pulled her to him and patted her shoulder, while my other brothers just stared at us.

 

(Before meeting Jessica.)

 

“Jessica will come back today!” Kai shouted happily, going inside my room.

“Yeah I know,” I answered standing up and went to stand beside the door.

While standing there, my brothers suddenly showed up and shouted again what Kai had shouted a few seconds before. I want to shout at them for making deaf. I immediately went out of there and went to the kitchen.

I snatched the bowl full of popcorn in the bar and went to eat it on the movie room while watching a movie. Jessica will go back later this evening and everyone is preparing for her welcoming back party that will happen later too.

“I’m happy.” Kai suddenly commented who entered the room.

“You’re wish didn’t happen.” I then commented also, looking at him.

“What wish?”

“Jessica being your mate?” I hinted, smiling at him. “Jaejoong is for her and not you.”

“It hurts me but there’s nothing I can do about that, now can’t I?” He said, sighing, “But I’m happy that she already found her mate and it’s someone that we can trust.”

“Jaejoong is a trustworthy man,” I nodded my head.

I saw him nodding his head also before walking and seating beside me. We then resumed watching the movie. While doing so, everyone suddenly appeared and at the moment, everyone inside the house is already watching us.

 

~~

 

“Jessica!!” Kai shouted again and again, making me and Hong Bin cover our ears.

“Shut up!” Hong Bin suddenly shouted, shoving Kai.

“Be quiet. They’re gonna arrive at any moment now.” I said, standing in the middle of the two and looked at the other side of the border.

While waiting, we suddenly smelled two very familiar scents. We stared at the other side of the land and Nicole suddenly jumped and hit a tree in the process, effectively knocking her and Jessica out. We were able to come at their side and saw them shaking their heads and laughing, now I know that both did it on purpose.

 

~~

 

“Guys, can you let me sleep?” I heard Jessica asked nicely, staring at us.

“Sleep, baby girl.” I said.

“Alright, but don’t be too noisy, okay?”

“Ok,” We both uttered in unison.

Then I turned around and looked at Kai who was staring at Jessica. I shook my head and called for his attention. He tilted his head to look at me and I told her about our plan for her birthday.

I already told the pack that their Alpha, A.K.A Jessica has already found her mate and at her coming birthday party, like our father had planned, he will announce Jessica as our Alpha. I was planning to make this two talk to each other and figure things out because I know Jessica left so sudden, making Jaejoong lose control.

Good thing that everyone agreed to help me make my plan come true because I don’t know what I’ll do if they will just stare at me like that and with their poker face on.

“Remember what we plan?” I asked Kai. “Remember to make her miss him more.”

“Don’t worry Siwon hyung, we’ll get this plan into action.”

“Fine,” I answered, nodding my head before kissing Jessica’s forehead and leaving.

 

(When Tori got sick)

 

“Siwon oppa!” I heard Jessica shouting my name.

“What’s wrong?”

“Jaejoong’s little sister, Tori got wolfs bane! We need to help her!”

I nodded my head and went inside Jinyoung’s room, I think I know that the syringe is here somewhere I just got to look for it and looking for it is just as hard as looking for something you don’t have. Good thing Jinyoung entered the room and pointed where he placed the syringe.

We thanked him and went off to the border where Sehun is waiting. Both Kai and I stayed behind her until she was done with her helping.

“Always remember that children could not still resist the pain, you must inject that syringe at the spot carefully.”

“Got it!” Sehun shouted hugging her before leaving.

After a few seconds, he was gone and all I could here is my sister’s prayer to the goddess above that the syringe could help the poor child.