Snow

You Are Mine

We were busy playing games when suddenly Jeong Min opened the door, looked at me and told me that we have visitors. I stared at Kai and Nicole before following him. He led me to the living room and I saw Changmin standing there with his parents, looking really neat and he is holding… a bouquet of red roses?

“Good Afternoon, Alpha Changmin.” I said, smiling and standing next to my dad.

“Good Afternoon,” He repeated, smiling at me and handing the bouquet of red roses. “This is for you,”

My eyes widen and stared at him before getting the roses. “Thank you,”

He smiled at me before sitting down on the couch. Dad pushed me to seat next to him so, yeah. I’m sitting beside him. I didn’t say anything until dad told me the Shim family has something to say to us.

“Oh, so what do you want to say?” I asked, smiling at them.

“The Jung and Shim family had decided that if we want to make our company stronger, we will have our children marry,” Mr Shim answered, smiling at me.

“And?” I asked, wanting to know where this conversation is leading to.

“And we decided to let you, the only daughter marry my oldest son, Changmin.” He finished.

I stared at him dumbfounded. I looked at my parents who were smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Me marry Changmin? That’s not even in my to do list! And besides, Jaejoong is my mate and I don’t think that I want to marry him either.

“Wait, what?” I reacted, immediately staring at them.

“You’ll be marrying Changmin, baby girl. Aren’t you happy about that?” My dad said, patting my shoulder.

“I’m sorry but I don’t think I can’t go with this marriage,” I said, shaking my head.

“Why not?”

“I have a mate and –“I was about to say something when my mom cut me off.

“Changmin is your mate,” She said, making me look at her.

“No --“Again, I was cut off.

“He is, look at how lovingly he looks at you.” Mom continues, now glancing at me then at Changmin.

“Mom –“I started, but was still cut off.

“Now why don’t you guys go and talk to each other?”

She then pushed us both away from them. I had no choice but to follow what she wants. We started walking towards the woods and I didn’t even notice that it snowed. I glanced at Changmin and saw him playing with snow right now.

Then something unexpectedly came to my head, I threw him a snowball and laughed so hard when I saw his face covered with snow. He then decided to throw at me and that started our snowball fight. We only stopped when we were already exhausted and we then seated in front of the frozen lake and that was the time when a snow fell in my hand, making me look straight across where I was sitting. There I saw a man evilly smirking at me.

Is he the one that the moon goddess is talking about?

I looked back at Changmin and saw him sleeping, being scared as I am right now, I waked him up and told him that I want to go home right now. He asked me what’s the problem but I just shook my head and refused to talk. Good thing he understood and led me back home.

I bid my goodbye to the Shim family and when they are already out of sigh, I immediately went to my room, together with Siwon and dad. I told them what I saw and they reassured me that they will stop at nothing just to get the man.

I was relieved at the moment but got angry again because of the decision my parents made. I started shouting at my father and didn’t take notice Siwon whose laughing at us and because I know my dad can’t talk right now, I send him off.

“Now what will I say to Jaejoong?” I asked myself.

“Tell him to fight for you.” Siwon suddenly commented, making me look at him.

“Yeah, if it was that easy.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“It is,”

“Then why aren’t you fighting for your mate?” I asked, arching an eyebrow.

“I’m different from you, Sica. I don’t know who she is so I couldn’t fight for her yet.” He sounded hurt by this.

I looked at him and tapped his shoulder. I really wanted to tell him that I want to say it to Jaejoong but I couldn’t I don’t even know what he’s reaction would be. But I know that it wouldn’t be pretty, it would be more dangerous than his possessive side.

“Go, look for her then.” I said, smiling while hugging him.

“I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because I am the beta.”

“And I am the Alpha. What do you think I am here for?”

He snickered and patted my head. “As much as I want to, I won’t. I am needed her as much as you do, baby girl.”

I sigh, not really happy about what he said, he’s already 26 years old and he haven’t found his mate yet, I’m actually a little worried about him. I then told him to go out; I am getting frustrated about three things. First, the guy I just saw, second my mate going crazy once he heard I’m getting married to someone else and third about my brother. If he doesn’t want to look for her then I will.

I was busy looking up on the paper in my desk when suddenly the door opened, Junsu’s head popped up, looking really nervous. I then told him to go inside and when he did, he entered with Jinyoung.

“Hello,” I greeted both.

“Hey baby girl.” They both greeted in unison.

“What brings you guys here?”

“We were just asking if we could go and look for our mate.”

“Sure, that won’t be any problem. Do you know where you want to look?” I then asked, opening my computer.

“We’ll go visit the first three packs.” They reassured me.

I laughed and nodded my head. When they walked out of the office I then called the first pack they’ll be visiting. Wait… the neighbouring pack’s Alpha is… Jaejoong. I stopped, placed back the telephone where it was placed and shook my head. If I call him then I should tell him what my situation is right now, right? He has the right to know because he is my mate.

I then called him. While waiting for him to answer, I started playing at my phone. There wasn’t anything more to do because I already finished my duty today. I already played for some time and the line is busy. What is he doing?

I then decided to call Sehun, maybe he knows where he is right now. I dialled his number but no one answered. I groaned, going out of the room and looked for my brothers. I saw them playing in the game room with the others and when I called them, they were excited.

“I’m sorry guys but the Alpha wouldn’t answer.” I told them, which I wanted to take back because their faces became gloomy.

Why now Jaejoong?

I patted both shoulders and went back to my office. I then stared at my view of the woods and saw the trees covered in snow, oh how much I wanted to see this scenery before. Now I’m scared because of what the moon goddess had told me before.

I turned around to be surprised to see Kai sitting across me and smiling. I glared at him and sat on my chair. There’s nothing I could say and talk about Kai, maybe because I’m too occupied with the fact that my mate might go crazy when he learns that I am going to marry someone else.

“I heard about your engagement,” Kai suddenly said, making me look at him. “What will you say to Jaejoong?”

“I don’t know.” I told him, frowning.

“Do you want to relive some stress?” He then asks of nowhere.

“Sure,” I immediately answered, standing up and pulling him out of the pack house.

While deciding on where to go, we went to drive around our land. Then Kai suddenly stopped the car in front of our school and told me to get out so I did. I asked him what we are doing here and he told me that he just missed this place and he doesn’t know any place that is more relaxing than going somewhere you miss.

“Do you think their curriculum didn’t change from last year?” He whispered, looking at the building.

“I don’t think so,” I answered, going inside with Kai following me.

We explored the school and all the wolf students bowed their respect for me while the human students just stared at us. We then decided to stay where we always stay whenever we are here, at the back of the school, there’s a 100 year old tree, it’s old but it is still beautiful.

“I really miss this place.” He commented, sitting down beside me.

I then smacked him on the head. “It’s only been a year since we graduated, Kai.”

He laughed and patted my shoulder. “I know, but you don’t tell me you don’t miss high school.”

“I do miss high school, Kai. It’s just that I had to grow up faster than anyone of the teenagers in our batch.”

He chuckled and pulled me up again so that we could check around the school. We were finished checking the whole school and we decided to go have some cake first before going home.

“One chocolate and one caramel cake please.” Kai ordered, smiling at the waitress.

“Alright,” She said, smiling at him flirty.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the available chair and waited for him to come. He arrived a few minutes later holding a tray with our food placed. He sat across me and we started eating. We finished eating after some time and I decided to walk home, Kai wanted to protest but I shook my head and told him that I want to be alone right now and I trust him to respect my space and he did. He kissed me on the cheeks and hugged me before going.

I stayed for a few more minutes and decided to walk around the park. I needed time for myself and I am grateful for my best friend. I thought about my mate and the man who the moon goddess told me about. I then sat on the grass and looked at the sky.

Where are you? I suddenly heard Siwon ask through the mind link.

In the park. I’m on my home after a few minutes. I told him, shaking my head.

Go back home now.

I won’t.

And why not?

I just want to be alone,

He didn’t say anything more, making me relieved but then it all stopped when my dad suddenly shouted at me to go home. I rolled my eyes and told him that I will, once he stops and when he did, I stood up, walked towards the woods and changed to my wolf.

I reached the pack house with dad looking really angry at me. Siwon was scratching the back of his neck and looked anywhere else and I just stood there, waited for anyone to toss me something to wear and when they did, I changed.

“What’s wrong now?” I asked, looking at them.

“Kai came home alone and we just got worried.” He says, pulling me inside. “And Jeong Min is waiting for you inside your office; I think he’s going to talk to you about something.”

I just nodded my head and went straight to my office to see Jeong Min sitting on my couch with crossed arms. I went to seat on my office chair and waited for him to say anything and he just stood there, looked at me worriedly.

“Why are you guys worried?” I asked, looking at him suspiciously.

“I saw someone running towards the neighbouring pack’s land.”

“What?” I asked, suddenly scooping the phone from my desk. “I’ll go inform Alpha Jaejoong right now.”

“Alright,”

He went out and I immediately called Sehun first because I don’t think Jaejoong will answer my call. But unfortunately he didn’t still answer my call again. I sigh, called Kai and Siwon and told them to meet me in my office and they did went inside my office after a few minutes.

“Can you call Sehun? He’s not answering my calls.” I asked them nicely.

They nodded their head and went out and tried calling him again. It’s been 2 weeks since I last talked to the two of them and I haven’t hurt about Tori and Tiffany either. What must have happened to those guys?

He’s not answering. Siwon and Kai said at the same time.

I shook my head, getting really frustrated. What happened to them? They haven’t told me anything to me. Out of frustration, I threw my phone to the wall and screamed.

What the hell is happening right now?!