Revenge... Revenge...

You Are Mine

 

“Good Morning!” I suddenly heard Alex shouting, opening the door and jumping in my bed.

I pushed her out of my bed and laughed when I saw her glaring at me. I asked why she’s so hyper and she told me that today is the day that we are gonna go and have our revenge planned out so that I we could do it in one day.

“So, now what?” I asked her while she stands up and sat beside me. “What are we gonna do to your mate?”

“That’s why you’re here, Jessica. You’re my master mind.”

I rolled my eyes and punched her shoulder jokingly. I lay on my bed again and waited for her to say anything more but she didn’t. I then took the chance to tell her that I want to go and take a bath. She just nodded her head and let me do my thing.

I took a long cold shower and after that I went out wearing a towel. I was surprised to see Kai, Alex and Nicole smiling widely at me. I rolled my eyes at them and pointed the door for them to go out and when they did, I immediately locked the doors and changed to something more comfortable. I decided to settle with my yellow minion tank top, black shorts and combat boots.

I opened the door to see them gone, good.

I went immediately to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I grabbed my plate and took some waffles which was placed on top of the table and ate in in front of the pack house. While eating, I was suddenly accompanied by my brothers, Junsu, Jinyoung and Jeong Min.

“Hey baby girl,” They uttered in unison.

“Hey,” I answered back, smiling at each one. “What are you guys doing today?”

“Nothing,” They answered again in unison.

“Oh,” The only thing I said before finishing and standing up.

I walked back to the pack house, went to place the plate on the sink before heading towards my office. I need to know who wants to kill or hurt me. I sat on my office chair and looked at my laptop and searched some facts about the moon goddess, I may not be able to know who wants to kill me, at least I would be able to know about her.

The door opened and I saw Siwon, Jeong Min, dad and mom enter. I greeted a good morning to them and they did the same. Mom hugged me first before sitting beside dad and the 2 guys just stood there and didn’t say anything more.

I looked at them and asked what’s wrong. They didn’t say anything at first but after some time, Jeong Min spoke up, standing beside me and telling me that the rogues were already found and is already inside the dungeon.

My eyes widen, that fast?  I stood up and immediately went to the dungeon and saw 5 rogues in different cells, but there’s one that’s been locked up with silver chains. I stared at the man and didn’t even recognize him. Who the hell is this guy?

“Who are you?” I asked, glaring at the man.

But he didn’t say anything.

“When I’m talking to you, you better answer. You’re in my territory rogue, and I’m not kind to anyone who hurts one of my pack mates.”

Again, he didn’t say anything.

This guy is making me irritated. “What? No answer whatsoever? Are you mute or something?”

He looked up, made eye contact with me and smirked. “You’re an idiot.”

I stepped back, for a moment I was shocked. I’m an idiot? How can that be?

“You’re thinking why I said that?” He then asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. “See? You’re idiot and gullible.”

Okay, now I’m offended.

“What do you want?” I asked through gritted teeth. “You came here for a reason and I want to know that.”

“There are so many things I want to say, Jessica.” I heard him say, laughing evilly afterwards. “But I am not the one with the intentions here, you know.”

“Then who sent you?”

He didn’t say anything more and just stared at me blankly. I waited for him to say anything but nothing more came out of his mouth. I shook my head and went back to my office wherein I saw Alex and Nicole sitting on the couch.

“Do you need something?” I asked, sitting on my chair.

“I want to tell you that I already thought about the good revenge for my mate.” Alex said, smiling widely at me.

“Good,” The only thing I said before tuning them out.

While they were busy talking about the revenge plan, I typed some things in my laptop and waited for anything to happen. While waiting, Alex suddenly asked if we could already leave in the morning and when I nodded my head, she happily went out with Nicole and begun to pack her clothes.

 

~~

 

“When are you two coming back?” Siwon asked, crossing his arms.

“By Saturday, it’s a 3 hour drive you know.” I said, “Remember to guard the rogues’ cell. I don’t want to hear anything about them suddenly escaping, understand?”

 “Yes, Alpha.” He answered before I hugged him and running towards Alex and Kai.

Kai started his car engine and begun following my aunt’s car, while driving, I started reading books and sometimes talk about stuffs with either Alex or Kai.

I suddenly groaned, making the two heads turn to me, I shook my head and told them that I’m just tired and all, good thing they bought it and went back to what they are doing. I on the other hand decided to stare outside the window until we reached the Black Ocean pack.

“Good Evening, Jessica Jung and Kim Jong In.” Alpha Suho said, smiling at us. “You’ll be staying here until Saturday, am I correct?”

“Yes, we are here until Saturday. Thank you for letting us stay, Alpha Suho.”

“No worries, Jessica. You can stay here as long as you want.” He said, still smiling at me. “Anyway, let me take you guys to your room.”

“That’ll be nice, thank you.” I answered, walking beside him and Kai is closely following behind.

He led us to the 4th floor of the pack house and my room was the opposite of Kai’s and that makes me comfortable. I opened the door to my room and saw that the walls are coloured peach, there’s a queen sized bed in the middle and there’s the closet beside it. I jumped towards the bed and rested for a while before it’s time to eat.

Caramel, I heard Kai say my name through our pack link.

Yeah?

I think Alpha Suho likes you.

I don’t really care.  I answered, closing my eyes. Wake me up when we are already going to eat.

Sure,

I blocked him off the mind link and waited for darkness to take over.

 

~~

 

“Knock, Knock.” I heard Kai say as he knocks on my door.

“Come in,” I said, sitting up from my bed. “What?”

“Dinner’s ready,” He stopped in front of me and pulled me out of my room.

We made our way towards the dining area and saw Alpha Suho waiting impatiently. Alex sat not too far from him and there’s an available seat next to her. I bowed my head and went to her, followed by my best friend.

“We’ll go and explore my school tomorrow.” Alex whispers, while eating.

I just nodded my head and continued eating. When we were done, I immediately went back to my room and finished reading my book. I really don’t like anyone interrupting me with my reading and there’s no exception for that.

Alex told me that we should be up by 6 AM. Kai reminded me.

Sure. The only thing I said before completely shutting anyone off.

I then decided to change to my pyjamas and waited for sleep to take over, since my wolf here doesn’t want to do anything except for sleeping.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

“Hi!” Tori said, making me look at her.

“HI, Tori…” I then heard my mate’s voice on the other line.

I made my way to my baby sister and smiled at her. “Who are you talking to?” I asked nicely at her.

“Can I go visit you?” She suddenly asks ignoring my question, her voice little and cute making me smile at her.

“I don’t think Jaejoong will allow you to visit me alone.” My mate says.

“I’ll take Sehun and Fany with me!” Tori countered, really hoping that she would say yes.

“Alright, alright, you can go. But don’t visit me tomorrow, because I am busy and I don’t think I can play with you.” Jessica says, I think she was thinking about something.

“When can we visit??”  She asks, sounding hurt.

“Next week?”

“Okay!”

“Alright, I need to go. Goodnight, little girl.”  She told her.

I wanted to take the phone from Tori but I think she’ll cry. I rubbed my temples and pleaded my little sister to give me the phone but she just laughed at me and also stuck her tongue out for me. I rolled my eyes and sat on the chair and waited for the phone call to finish.

“Goodnight! I love you!” Tori says, suddenly hanging up on the phone and placing it on the table in front of me. “I can’t visit her tomorrow!” She then complained, pouting and sitting beside me.

“Don’t worry; she did say you could visit her next week right?” I told her, smiling and hoping that she won’t cry about not being able to visit someone she is close to.

“I know, but I think she’s lying!” She shouted, suddenly hugging me. “I want to see her!!”

“Calm down Tori, you’ll be able to see her.”

“When?!” She shouted, teary eyed looking at me. “I want to see her now!”

I tapped her shoulder and told her to stop; she did after sometime and went to her room. I wanted to follow her and see her to bed but I have a lot of things to take care of and I don’t know if I would be able to finish this by tonight.

While I was busy taking care of my things, Sehun and Fany suddenly appeared, entering my door cautiously, making me wonder. I only stared at them while they sat on the couch across me and waited for anything.

“When can we visit Jessica?” Tiffany asked, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

“Tori talked to her earlier and she told her that we could visit her next week.” I explained, looking at the ceiling.

“Why not surprise her?” Sehun suddenly suggested, scratching the back of his neck. “We could visit tomorrow. I could contact Siwon hyung and he could make some arrangements.”

“That’s a good idea.”

He smile widened more as he stands up to go out but I stopped him and told him  that his phone is on the table because Tori called Jessica using his phone, he shook his head and laughed afterwards before getting his phone and immediately went out.

fany stayed for some more time before deciding to leave, I only stared at her before getting back on what I’m doing and when I was already done, I went out changed to my wolf and took a run around my land. I’m actually tired of always doing things I have no interest in.

 

~~

 

“We can’t visit Jessica.” Sehun says, looking down. “She’s going to the Black Ocean pack with her cousin.”

“What is she going to do there?” I asked, why is she going there when there are many things to do for the pack? “Until when?”

“Siwon hyung doesn’t know her real intention of going there but he did say that she’ll be back on Saturday with Kai.”

“Kai? The best friend?” I asked, suddenly feeling angry for a moment. 

“Yup, the very same guy you met at the masquerade ball.” He answered, looking intently at my reaction.

I rolled my eyes and told him to pack up. We are going to Black Ocean pack and spy on my mate. When he left, I immediately called Alpha Suho and after a few rings he answered his phone.

“Hey,” He greeted, he sounds rather happy.

“Hey,” I repeated, looking at the photo of Jessica in my laptop. “Can I ask a favour from you?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“I want to spy on my mate.”

“And who’s that?”

“Jessica Jung.”

There was a long pause before I heard him sigh. Why?

“Sure, you could visit.”

“Thanks man, just remember not to tell her that I’m there to spy on her.”

“Do I need to prepare bed for you and the others?”

“No need, we’ll just in a hotel.”

“Alright, see you tomorrow.” He said before hanging up.

I smiled did a short happy dance before going to my room. I’ll be able to spy on my mate and I’ll be able to see what she’s going to do there. Wait for me, Jessica. I’ll always know where you are.

 

~~

 

“Jaejoong!” I was snapped out of my thoughts when Sehun shouted at my ear.

“What?!” I snapped back, glaring at him.

“Are we going or what?” He asked, crossing his arms at me.

I stood up, still glaring at him and nodded my head. I went out with my bag on my left hand and my car keys on the other. I started the engine while Sehun was going inside and when he’s already settled, I started driving towards Black Ocean pack.

When we reached the pack, we were immediately met by Alpha Suho and when he told us where we are staying we immediately settled down and I let Sehun know where Jessica is with that Kai guy she’s always with.

“She’s in her cousin’s school.” Sehun suddenly said, closing his phone and walking towards the door.

I stared at him for a few seconds and shook my head before following him to my car. What is she doing in her cousin’s school? Didn’t she already finish high school?

“She already finished school, Jaejoong.” Evan suddenly reminded me, laughing afterwards when he saw me stare at him blankly. “She’s just there because I think she’s helping her cousin?”

“Oh,” I said, before turning my head to look at the outside.

Sehun then stopped the car and we went out only to be stared at by students, mostly girls. I rolled my eyes and started looking for my mate who I can’t even smell until now. We almost searched the whole building but I can’t still find her.

Then the most amazing smell hit my nose and there I saw my mate laughing and talking to Kai and her cousin, which I still don’t know the name. I hid in the Janitor’s closet with Sehun and waited for her to pass by, I saw her stopping in front of the janitor’s closet and stared at it for a long time before she was called by her cousin and was pulled by Kai. She shook her head and laughed at something he said and went to follow her cousin.

We went out of the janitor’s closet and sigh with relieved. She didn’t notice me yet. That’s good, the only thing I need to do now is follow her and see what she’s gonna do. But before that, I am going to eat first because I am starving!

We stopped eating at a near diner and resumed our spying. We followed her the whole day and I sometimes see her look back and stare before resume walking. I think she can smell my scent, too bad she can’t see me.

The day ended when nothing happened. She just looked at the school and did nothing. What made me mad is when those high school boys whistled when she walks with Kai, making her hold his hand. Those boys are humans so I cannot do anything and besides she doesn’t know that I am here so that’ll ruin my mission.