....

You Are Mine

I walked out of my room and washed my face and went inside the kitchen. I saw Jaejoong sitting there and eating a tuna sandwich. I ignored him again and went to pre – heat the cold noodles. While waiting I stood beside the microwave and looked at my phone.

“I’m cooled of now.” I heard him say loud, standing up and walking slowly towards me.

“So?” I answered, glaring at him.

“You said I could talk to you when I’m cooled off now.”

“Did I?” I asked him, looking confused. “Oh yeah! What do you want to talk about now?”

“Say you’re sorry and you will never do that again.”

“Why should I say sorry to you when I can go wherever I want?”

“Because I am your Alpha.”

“And I am your mate.”

The microwave made a ‘ding’ sound that made me turn around. I opened it and slowly took the noodles out. I walked and sat across him and looked at him before eating. He nodded his head and I started. While eating he suddenly cleared his throat, making me look at him.

“Uh…” He started, breathing nervously. “…there will be a 3 day camping trip next week and I was hoping that you would come with us…”

I looked at him sympathetically and said, “I’m sorry. I don’t really like going to camps.”

“I want you to come with us.” He ordered using his Alpha tone. But since I am also an Alpha like him, it has no effect on me.

“Who’s gonna stay here?” I asked, ignoring his order.

“The elders and children.” He answered, standing up and walking near me.

“Your camp is so stupid and dangerous.” I uttered under my breathe but I am pretty sure he heard me.

It’s because he was glaring at me right now. “We have these trips every year and came back as new persons.”

I shook my head and finished my noodles while he just stood there and kept talking about the stupid camp. I always say no when he ask about me coming with them because I don’t really like going to camp trips like those, it’s boring and stupid. (No offense.)

“For the last and final time, you are coming with us!” He yelled in my ear, making me flinch.

“And for the last and final time, no.” I answered calmly and walked out.

 

~~

It's gonna take some time, to realize
But if you look inside, I'm sure you'll find
Over your shoulder you know that I told you
I'll always be pickin' you up when you’re down
So just turn around”

I was currently singing this song when Tori and Tiffany clapping and standing outside the kitchen window. I playfully bowed at them and gave them a flying kiss. Tori copied my actions and laughed afterwards. Tiffany smiled at me and went somewhere.

“Hey,” I heard someone say, making me turn around to see Onew, the third in command of Jaejoong.

“Hello,” I answered shyly, smiling at him and looking down.

“I like you, Jessica. Do you have a mate?” He asked, walking slowly towards me. I then realized that he was drunk.

My eyes widened and thought of something to answer his question. I am frustrated; I don’t know why Onew is taking a liking on me. I mean, I am an omega of his pack and he shouldn’t be in like with me. Doesn’t he care about his reputation as a third in command?

“I do,” I simply stated, not wanting to tell him who is because if he did know about me being his Alpha’s mate, he would make me stop doing this chores.

“Who is he?”

“Please do not ask such horrible question. I don’t want to remember him now.” I told him teary eyed, making him look at me with pity.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…” He apologized, making me mentally smile.

Am I a good actress or what?

“Anyway, do you want to hang out with me?” He asked, now trapping me.

“Sorry, but I can’t.”

“Why not? Surely, someone who was rejected by his mate would want to find another love, right?”

“I don’t want to love anyone but him.” I answered but wanted to take back my words because that means that I love Jaejoong.

He growled then forcefully crashed his lips into mine, making me wince, that was my ing first kiss! What the hell?! How the hell did my first go to someone like him?! I tried pushing him because his lips are disgusting.

Then suddenly, someone pulled and snapped his body away from me, making me shock. I saw Jaejoong looking furious. I looked away from him and started counting 1 to 10 for me to be calm. Once I finished, I bowed my head and went out of the kitchen. I noticed him following me so I stopped and climbed the tree branch. He tried following but I was surprised that he can’t even get up here. I shook my head and breathed. I was already crying. I think that this may be the worst idea I ever thought of.  I want to go back; I want to go back now. I can’t take it anymore.

 

~~

 

“What are you doing?” I heard Sehun ask from my door.

I looked at him and shook my head. “I only have two weeks left to stay. I’m just fixing my stuff so that I could leave as soon as possible.”

“Oh,” He started, sitting on my bed. “I heard your encounter with Onew. I am saying sorry on his behalf. He was drunk because he’s mate rejected him.”

“I wanted to forgive but I can’t. He stole my first kiss. The bastard stole my first kiss.” I answered calmly, laying on the floor and glaring at the ceiling.

“I’m…” He started but stopped when he saw something that made him look shocked. I turned to where his eyes are directed to and saw Jaejoong standing beside the door. “I better go.”

I sat up and nodded my head. Jaejoong closed and locked the doors and pulled me up and inhaled my scent. I rolled my eyes and let him be. This would be the first time that Jaejoong and I are making physical contact without me pulling away.

“I’m so sorry I wasn’t there in time to stop Onew, I’m sorry that he stole something that I should have stolen first.”

“Are you comforting me or are you teasing?” I asked, pulling away and laying on my bed.

He growled and pulled me again and tightened his grip on my waist. I rolled my eyes and turned around so I am facing him. I smirked and rested my hands on his shoulder and slowly leaned so that we are only inches apart. When I saw him close his eyes, I took that opportunity to bite his ear and ran off.

I ran towards the woods and rested when I saw that I was already in the border. I sat there silently and saw wolves running from the other side, I recognized the 3 wolves. It was Kai, Siwon and Leeteuk, Siwon’s  best friend. I hid on of the trees so that he wouldn’t notice.

I saw them resting on the border and talked while Kai just stared at my direction. Then I realized that he can see me! I gestured him to follow me and he nodded. I saw him whispering to Siwon and running to follow me. After running for an hour, I sat across him and smiled.

“How’s the pack?!” I shouted at him, smiling also. “Can you transfer money to my card?! “I am broke!”

“They’re fine! They miss you, I miss you!” He shouted back, laughing afterwards. “Sure! But when will you go back?!”

“Two weeks from now! I miss you guys so much; I don’t know why I even made this stupid idea.”

“Remember that you want to make our pack stronger?! Just think of that and you’ll be stronger in no time!”

“I really wish I could hug you right now. I miss you so much!”

He widened his arms and I imitated him and we ‘hugged’. I smiled and blew him a kiss and bid a goodbye. I ran towards the pack house and saw half of the pack standing in front. I squeezed my way inside and saw Eva and Kyuhyun standing beside the kitchen. I walked towards them and asked what is happening. Kyuhyun stretched his arms for me to carry him and I happily obliged and Eva smiled and told me that Jaejoong was just telling them what they need to bring and what they have to do while in camp. She asked if I was going and I told her that I’m not because I want to stay here.

She smiled and told me that there was still time to change my mind but since I don’t like changing my decisions, I didn’t change my mind. After their meeting, I went to clean the living room and front porch so that I could sleep early today because I have another trip to the town tomorrow.

 

~~

 

I woke up at exactly 5:00 AM and went straight to the bathroom. After applying shampoo and conditioner, I went and changed to my grey sleeveless, covered with my red crop top and ripped jeans and combat boots. I went to clean the living room and kitchen and went to the town.

I walked slowly and carefully, not letting anyone from the pack see me because if they did, they would ask me a lot of question. I hurriedly went to the ATM machines and withdraw the money Kai transferred. After that, I went to the nearest clothing store and bought t –shirts and pants. While doing so, someone suddenly tapped my shoulder and when I saw who it was, it’s Yunho.

“Hey.” I greeted, smiling.

“What are you doing?”

“Shopping for clothes. You?”

“Spying on you.” He joked, laughing and tapping my shoulder. “I’m just joking. I saw you earlier and thought that you want another company.”

“Bad timing Yunho,” I started, looking at him sympathetically. “I was about to go home after this. Why don’t I just text you next time if I come here again and alone?”

“That’ll be awesome. See you, whenever?” He asked smiling,

“Yeah, whenever.”

I then ran towards the pack house again but this time, I used the back door so that no one will notice that I bought some clothes. I immediately hid it under my bed and went out to clean someplace dirty. While I was doing my work, I saw Tiffany smiling and walking towards me.

“Hi Sica!” She greeted happily.

“Hey,”

“Isn’t it exciting? We are going to a 3 day trip next week!”

“Haven’t Jaejoong told you that I’m not going?”

“Why not?!” She shouted, glaring at me.

“I don’t want to, Tiffany.”

“Come with us!”

“No.”

“Yes!”

“No”

“Yes!”

We continued our argument until Tori and Kyuhyun suddenly interrupted us. We immediately stopped fighting and tiffany stormed off to her room while I went to clean the table again.