This is a dream

You Are Mine

This is a dream.

“Long time no see.” I heard him say, smiling at me.

I took another step back.

He also took a step forward.

I was actually about to run away from him, from all this but he stopped me by grabbing me by my waist and pulling me closer to him. I felt my wolf purr at his action. I didn’t even notice that I was also hugging him too. When I got back to my senses I pushed him and punched him because of my anger. I tried going away but he held me in place and still hugged me.

“I can’t breathe.” I told him, expecting him to let me go but he didn’t. He just loosened his hold a little.

“You don’t know how much it hurts me not to see you.” He whispered, still smelling me.

“You don’t know how much fun I have since you didn’t talk to me.” I answered, glancing to see a dark eyed Jaejoong.

“What did you do?!” He asked/yelled at my ear.

“Nothing that you have any concerns with.” I answered, pushing him. “Let me go!”

“NO!”

“I hate you!” I suddenly shouted, wanting to take it back when I saw his face.

He let me go and kept quiet until I walked past him and sat on the chair available. Since I’m already here, I might as well get something from it. Jaejoong walked towards me and sat across and stayed silent as the food comes.

“So…” I started, playing at my glass. “How’ve you… you… been?” 

He kept quiet and he just continued eating. I sigh, scratched the back of my neck and stared at his hands. Making another sigh, I stood up, threw my napkin on the table and looked at him for the last time before started to walk away.

I was about to open the door when someone back hugged me. I froze in place and felt the spark in my skin, my breathing became faster and my mind is stuck. I don’t know what to do.  I don’t what should I do

“I miss you.”’ He whispered still hugging me.

I didn’t answer. I’m still in shock.

“If you still decide to go out of this door, I won’t stop you anymore. But before you go, I want to tell and give you something.” He said, releasing me and stepping back as I turn around to look at him. “This may not be something you want but, at least it has a meaning for me.”

He took something from his pocket and I just stared at him. When I saw a medium box in his hand, I got nervous. I asked him what’s inside but he just shook his head and smiled when the box is already in front of me.  He handed it over; I took and heard him tell me to open it so I did.

“This is beautiful…” I told him, shaking my head.

“That’s something that I bought, I didn’t know what I should give to you so I had to result to some desperate measures.” He held my hand and kissed it. “I love you, Jessica Jung. No one will make me change my mind about you.”

I smiled, looked at him in the eye and saw his eyes filled with love and adoration. I wanted to hug him, I wanted to kiss him and I wanted to tell him I love him but I don’t think it’s the right time for that yet.

It’s a watch.

He took it from my hold and made me wear it. I thanked him and stared adoringly at the watch. It’s an antique kind of watch and it made me wonder why he wanted me to have this. He decided to not give me something like necklaces and bracelets but a watch. What does that mean?

“This watch…” He started, holding my wrist and smiling. “Is something I never thought that I would give to you. I saw this in an antique shop and I thought of you. But that doesn’t mean that I thought of you as an old woman, no.” He kissed my hand again and pulled me to the table. “Did you notice the time doesn’t move before and after 3:00?”

That made me look and that also made him smile. I now did notice the clock not moving. What did he do?

“3 is a special number for me and there are only 3 words I want to tell you every day when we get married. Do you know what the words are?” He asked as if he was tempting me to answer him.

I just sat there.

“I love you.” He said for what I think is the third time.

“How many times are you gonna say that?” I asked, laughing when I saw him blushing.

“Until you willingly say it back to me.”

Now it’s my turn to blush. I looked the other way and shook my head again. “You do know that I hate you, right?”

“That’s also a three word!” He suddenly laughed, making me stare at him.

I rolled my eyes after some time and stared at my mate for a while, not uttering any words. I don’t know but whenever I look at him I see a man with a child’s heart. He seemed so fragile, so sweet. His smile makes me want to stare at him for as long I want to.

We were just staring at each other for the meantime. It’s been a month since I saw him and I didn’t even know that he prepared everything I wanted. I was angry at him, but looking at the watch he gave me, make me forget that I was even angry at him.

“How are you?” He suddenly asked, smiling and holding my hand.

“I had a lot of fun with my friends and brothers.” I told him.

“Did you miss me?”

“Did you, miss me?” I repeated, smirking at him when I saw him rolling his eyes.

“How could I not miss someone like you?” He said, making my heart skip a beat. “I wanted to take you. I wanted to take you away from here but I couldn’t, I wouldn’t. How could I even do that? You’re an Alpha.”

“And you are an Alpha.” I answered back, squeezing his hand. “I missed you.”

The smile on his face widen as he heard me say those words. He repeated my name with adoration evident in his voice, making me smile at him. He looked at me and said my name again, this time, much huskier. If I was an ice right now, I would’ve melted like my wolf.

“I love you, Jessica Jung. I missed your touch.”

I chuckled at him and didn’t say anything. It was enough for me to hear him say those words. It was enough for me to say nothing to him but to listen. I couldn’t ask for anything right now. Tonight, everything is magical for me.

“If I asked you to rate my work, what would you give me?” I heard him ask, taking me away from my stare.

“Out of 10? I would say 10.” I honestly told him, making him smile. “I’m not joking about this; I was really impressed at how it was decorated. But honestly Jaejoong, how did you know?”

He snickered. “What do you mean?”

“How did you know all my favourite food? How did you know that it was my first date when you asked me out?”

“Honestly? I asked some help. I want to know so much about you and I was afraid to ask anything from you because you’re walls is up and did you know that we haven’t had a single long, serious conversation except for now?” He explained then asked.

I just realized that just now. He was right; I haven’t talked to him for this long since I was there. We would always end up arguing and I would always run away from him. I was afraid of him falling for me or the other way around. I couldn’t take it at that time, I was on a façade and I thought it would be the best way to distract him from asking any personal questions about me.

“See? You didn’t notice did you?” he asked, squeezing my hand again.

“You’re right.” I answered, squeezing his hand in return. “I was on a façade that time so I couldn’t let you fall in love for me.”

“But I did fell for you; you didn’t do anything to make me love you. Just being who you are was enough to make me fall for you.”

“You didn’t do anything too, you know. You made me love you because of your persistence and patience. I couldn’t actually ask for anyone better than you.”

“Is that another word for I love you?” He asked, smirking.

I shook my head. “You couldn’t make say those words, Jaejoong. I’m not ready yet for this relationship and I don’t even know when I will be.”

“It’s alright, Sica. I’m not pressuring you to do something you don’t want.”

I took that chance to hug him, told him how lucky I was to have him. He didn’t have to respond. Hugging me was enough. It was enough to let me know that he felt the same way. I may not say him those three words yet right now but once I’m ready, I would say it out loud and let the whole world know how much I love my mate.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jaejoong suddenly scooped me up, brought me outside of the building and sat on the ground with me on his lap. I looked at him, trying to figure out what is happening when suddenly noises erupted. I looked at the sky and saw the fireworks display.

“Wow,” The only thing I said before releasing my hold on Jaejoong’s neck, making him pout at me. I laughed. “I won’t go anywhere Jaejoong.”

“You said that before and where did that take you?”

“Back home?”

“Yeah, but not with me.”

“I’ll make sure that I won’t go anywhere this time.”

“I love you, Jessica Jung.” He said before giving me a peck on the lips.

I rolled my eyes and concentrated on the fireworks being shown. They were beautiful. I couldn’t take my eyes away from them and it fascinates me so much. This is one of the best nights I ever had.

I love you, Kim Jaejoong.

 

~~

 

I woke up at the sound of my brothers shouting my name. I yawned, stretched some of my muscles and looked everywhere. I can’t remember anything. What happened?

“You look exhausted. What did you do last night?” I heard Jeong Min ask, looking at me.

“Last night?”  I asked, shaking my head.

And all of a sudden, the memory from last night suddenly started coming back, the ones with Kai, Sehun, Kibyul and most importantly with Jaejoong. I could still remember the words I said inside my head while watching the fireworks.

“What happened?” Junsu asked, rather excited.

“Why are you guys asking me the same question? Do I need to know why?”

“Well, Jaejoong brought you home and kissed your lips before saying goodbye so we thought that you had a great time spending with him.” Dong Jun explained.

“He did what?”

“He –“

“You don’t have to repeat what Dong Jun had said, Junsu.” I cut him off, glaring at him. “Anyway, I want to eat some breakfast.”

“Breakfast is ready at the table.” Jinyoung suddenly said, going out of the room.

I nodded my head, took a short shower and went down to see all of my pack mates; even Selena was waiting for me. I smiled at them and took my seat and started eating while the others followed. When we finished, I walked towards my office to finish the report I couldn’t do because of my friends.

“How are you?” I heard Siwon oppa suddenly ask, opening the door and smiling at me.

“Fine, I guess.” I answered, scanning the papers. “Where were you yesterday?”

“I was shopping clothes alone.” He answered rather quickly, making me know that he is lying to me.

“Where were you yesterday?” I asked again. Not letting him go without him telling what he had done.

“Didn’t I tell you that I went shopping alone?”

“We can do this whole day, Siwon.” I threatened him. “If you don’t want to tell me where you were yesterday then it’s fine but you know me so much that I don’t want to be the last one to know.” I told him, smirking.

“I was with Fany.” He shyly answered, looking down.

“Fany?”

“Kim Tiffany, you’re mate’s sister, my mate.”

“I knew it! I knew you already found you’re mate but I didn’t think it would be her!” I told him, smiling and also hugging my brother.

While we were busy talking about our duty and other stuff, a knock was suddenly made from my office door and when I told him or her to enter, Kai entered with Nicole. Both really looked excited about something.

“You have a visitor.”