Panda toy ~~

You Are Mine

I woke up at the sound of people greeting. I immediately went out of my room to see our relatives talking to my parents. I yawned, went back to my bed and slept some more. It’s just some of my relatives but Jinyoung suddenly opened the door and I saw him with the two of my closest cousins, Alex and Geffrey. I smiled at them and turned around but they pushed me off my bed effectively making me fall. I growled and ran after them.

“You guys are so dead!” I shouted, still chasing them.

They just laughed at me and when we reached the lobby, Siwon stopped and grabbed me by the waist and told me to behave while the two catched their breath. I bowed at my aunt and uncles and smiled. They did the same and we all went to the kitchen for some delicious breakfast. While eating, everyone started catching up and some talked about nonsense stuff. While doing, Dad suddenly cleared his throat, making all of look at him. He smiled at me and stood up.

“Well as you all know, I have stepped down being an Alpha…” He started, making me remember the time when he first did that in front of our pack. “I want all of you to know that my daughter is the Alpha and Siwon, my oldest is the Beta of the pack.”

Everyone looked at me then at my father and smiled. They accepted me. I smiled then Alex started clapping her hand and the rest followed. She hugged and congratulated me before going back to her seat, the others followed in tow and after that, everyone started talking about nonsense things again.

The breakfast finished and we went our separate ways, Kai, me, Alex and Geff went to go for a run and after that we will go and shop for clothes afterwards. While shopping though, Alex suddenly told me that she already found her mate but he was human. She asked me what she should do and I told her to make him fall in love with her first.

“We are already in love with each other, Jessica.” She whined, looking at her cup of coffee. “It’s just that, I don’t know how he’ll react.”

“You know what? If he truly loves you, he will get angry at first and maybe ignore you too but in the end, he will still love you, besides guys CANNOT resist you.”

She laughed and told me that I really know what to say. I tapped her shoulder and told her that everything will be alright. Even though for me, it’s not.

“Yo!” Geff shouted at us, making us turn around.

“What?!” I shouted, glaring at him.

“Let’s go!” He shouted back, pulling us towards the food court. “I’m hungry.”

“We just ate like 10 minutes ago and now you’re hungry?” I told him.

“Whatever.”

“Hey, where’s Kai?” I asked, now realizing that my best friend is not with me right now.

“He went shopping.”

“Where?”

“Second floor,”

“Could you just give me the exact store he went to?”

“I don’t know where he is but when I left him he was looking for some stuff.”

“Both of you stay here.” I ordered, turning around. “And don’t you dare go anywhere.”

“Fine,” Both of them answered in unison.

I immediately went to the second floor and searched for my best friend. Why does it always have to be so packed inside here? It’s just a mall! I searched for him everywhere but I couldn’t find that guy. Where the hell is he?!

I went back to my cousins and saw Kai already eating Ice cream with them. I dragged my feet over to where they are and saw them laughing at me. I rolled my eyes and asked what the hell is wrong with them. Kai just kissed my cheeks and hugged me before giving me a cone of ice cream. The other two just stared at us and didn’t mind us. We look like a couple, right?

“Let’s just go,” I then told them, turning around.

“What’s wrong?” Kai asked, walking beside me.

“Nothing, I just want to rest.”

“Ever since you came back 2 weeks ago you started to rest more often.”

“It’s just that my wolf is far from her mate and she doesn’t want to do much other than think of him.”

“Oh,” The only thing he said before changing to wolf and waited for me to seat on top of him.

We started running towards the pack house when Geff suddenly told us that he wants to play a game. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, I am pretty much weak now and I don’t know if I could play a game with them right now.

“Just play with Kai, Geff. I want to sleep.”

Fine, He whined while I jump off Kai and sat on top of Alex.

“Let’s go?” I asked her, she smiled and ran off.

We reached the pack house after a few minutes and I immediately spotted Siwon, Dong Jun and Jinyoung standing in front of the front door looking worried. I got down from Alex’s back and immediately ran towards them. I asked what’s wrong and gabby told me that there’s nothing wrong and I could just rest for a while. I nodded my head and went to my room with Alex following me. I told her that I’m going to sleep and she just nodded her head and went to watch some movies.

 

~~

 

I woke up with another noise making its way inside my ears. I groaned standing up and saw Alex, Nicole, Kai and Geffrey staring at me. I rolled my eyes, stood up and went to change on something more formal because the guests will be arriving soon.

I changed to my peach silk blouse matched with my white shorts and my white ribbon lace – up sneakers. I met up with the others and we all went out to greet them. The ones that are staying were the ones who came all the way to the farthest pack. The others who are close to us will arrive tomorrow.

The first one to arrive was from someplace I don’t quite remember, the Lee, Kim and the Park. They came with their family and third in command. Their beta stayed because there wouldn’t be anyone protecting their land. The Lee were the one I got to greet first because they are one of the closest among us even though they are far from us. Nickhun, Victoria’s mate greeted me and Kai. We high fived and I hugged Victoria.

“Good to see you,” I told them. “How is the pack?”

“Some still are very hard headed.” Nickhun answered, pulling Victoria closer to him.

I laughed and tapped his shoulder. “Don’t worry too much, some are really hard headed. Anyway, I better greet the others.”

“Yeah, sure,” They both uttered in unison before started making out,

I forced a smile on my face and turned around to see Park Kibum, with his mate Park Summer (fictional) talking to Jeong Min. I made my way to them and greeted, they smiled and we talked about stuff before I went to greet the last Alpha who arrived, Shane and Seth Kim (Fictional). I saw them laughing with Siwon and Jinyoung so I made my way over there.

“Ah, so there’s the birthday girl!” Seth shouted, hugging me and kissing Shane on the cheeks.

“Yeah, yeah,” I rolled my eyes and stood beside Jinyoung. “Good Evening, Shane.”

She smiled and hugged me before going back to her spot next to Seth. I smiled, she haven’t change one bit. She’s still the shy no – talk kind of girl that Seth has fallen in love with a few years ago. I then excused myself again because I need rest for a while because I’m exhausted. They asked what’s wrong and I told them that I’m just tired.

“Alright, I’ll just call you when the dinner is ready.” Jeong Min offered, tapping my shoulder.

I nodded my head and made my towards my room. Nicole followed in tow and sat on my couch. She didn’t say anything and just waited for me to sleep before watching. Why are they always following me and staying inside my room?

“Baby Girl?” I heard Jeong Min ask, making me stand up and yawn. “It’s time to eat.”

I nodded my head and followed him out of my room. We saw everyone already sitting and I smiled at them and apologized for being late. My dad just nods his head and sat down. I sat next to Kai and Alex and started eating.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I was lying on my bed when suddenly Tori and Fany jumped and hit me. I growled, making them only laugh at me. I rolled my eyes and asked what is wrong with them and they told me that tomorrow is the Masquerade ball and they were excited to go to the other side, most especially my sister Fany who wants to meet her mate.

Tomorrow, the Masquerade ball will be held and everyone from the Alpha’s family must attend. This year, they will celebrate it at our neighbouring pack and that made my sisters more excited. They even bought gowns and masks that match together.

 I don’t know why but I am quite excited too, maybe because my mate could be there, she did say that she’s an Alpha and everyone must attend. I told Sehun that I want my outfit to look stunning so that my mate couldn’t resist me; he laughed at my request but nodded his head.

He bought me this cool suit that really matches me, or what my sisters say I do. I don’t know much about these things so I am really relying on them. I also made sure that I bought that dress Jessica wants. EunSun did tell me that she wants the dress but because she doesn’t have any money, she couldn’t buy it.

“Are you ready for tomorrow?” Sehun asked, opening the door and smiling.

“I think so,” I answered honestly, looking at him while standing up.

I changed to my white tee, pants and shoes before going out. I went straight to my office and saw the invitation neatly placed on top of my laptop. I picked it up and read it before placing it at my drawer. I sat on my chair and waited for anything magical to happen.

“Jaejoong oppa, can you go with us to the mall?” I heard Fany ask out, her head popping out.

“Sure, be there in a bit.”

“Ok.” She then left.

Before standing up, I looked at my laptop for a few minutes, seeing the photo of Jessica while she was sleeping. She looked peaceful yet so fragile I just couldn’t wait to touch her again. I put my laptop on sleep mode and went out, grabbing my jacket and car keys.

I saw Fany and Tori waiting at the garage and Sehun also standing with his mate, Kibyul who I accepted. I really didn’t want any human as a mate but when I knew that it saddened my mate, I changed it and started accepting them.

“What are you going to buy at the mall?” I asked Fany.

“Well, we thought that if Jessica would be there, we might as well get something for her.” She answered, smiling.

“You really have grown to love her, don’t you?” I asked them both, looking at the rear mirror.

“You can’t blame us though, she had helped us so much and even if we wanted to, we can’t.”

I laughed and saw them suddenly dancing while singing. Then I realized that Snsd’s song, “Mr Taxi” is playing on the radio and they started singing along. I don’t know why but ever since they saw them, well except for Tiffany, they immediately fell in love.

We reached the mall a few minutes later and they started running towards the stores and I went to the food court with Sehun. We ate almost everything there is because the girls were really taking so long I don’t know if I could stay a little longer.

“Jaejoong!!!” I suddenly heard Tori shouting while running towards me.

I rolled my eyes and scooped her up immediately and asked what’s wrong. She told me that Fany was fighting with someone she doesn’t know so she came to me to stop her. We immediately went to where the fighting is taking place and saw that both Kibyul and Fany were fighting with two other girls and they were fighting because of… a toy?

“Kim Tiffany what is going on?” I shouted/asked her.

All head snapped to look at us and kept quiet. I snatched the toy from their grasp and glared at the two girls who kept on shouting at me. I snapped at them using my Alpha tone and gave the toy to Sehun.

“Give that back Jaejoong!” Fany shouted, hitting me on the shoulder.

“Why are you guys fighting over that toy?”

“It’s for Jessica; I remember her telling me that she wants a panda toy.” When she said this, I immediately grabbed the stuff toy from Sehun and placed it in front of the cashier.

The guy behind it widened his eyes but shook his and told me how much it cost. I gave him the exact amount and he placed it on the bag before giving it back to me. I nodded my head and gave it back to Fany who arched an eyebrow at me.

“Whenever it came to Jessica, you‘re always there to know what is happening.”

“You can’t blame me anyway; I would do anything for my mate.”

“Yeah, yeah, you’re really in love.” She said laughing afterwards.

I rolled my eyes and we started going home.