He messed with the wrong person

You Are Mine

Jessica’s POV

I smell them. I smell them and they are coming near. I stood up immediately and ordered Onew to stand up. He asked what’s wrong and the only thing I shouted was something that neither Onew nor I was ready for.

Rogues.

“Get everyone inside the safe room!” I commanded in my Alpha voice, making Onew immediately do as told.

I ran towards outside and was met by Nicole. She wasn’t fully healed yet but she’s still ready to fight beside me. With her by my side, I ordered her to go kill the rogues that are going to attack from the back. I waited for them to show up and when they did, I immediately went to alert mode. I saw 5 rogues about to attack me and when they did, I killed them all.

Another 5 rogues came and they were with a bigger wolf. He growled viciously at me and I did the same, making the others growl. I rolled my eyes and saw the bigger wolf turn back to his human form. He looked very familiar.

“I thought you are only an Alpha?” He asked, not looking anywhere but my eyes. “I never expected to see you on someone else’s territory,”

“Who are you and how did you know about me?” I asked, still glaring at him.

“I’ve got spies.”

“Figures,” I answered, rolling my eyes and making him growl at me. “Do I know you from somewhere?”

“Oh, you don’t know me. But you, Jessica, killed my brother, our Alpha.”

“You mean,” I started, trying to remember where I killed an Alpha before. “You were the brother of the Alpha rogue?”

“We have a winner!”  He sarcastically answered, raising his hands for exaggeration.

“Oh shut up! Your brother was all talk. He never did show me what he was capable of.”  I shouted at him, making him give me a death glare. “Anyway, what are you doing here? If I am the one you want revenge, why not attack my pack? Why attack this pack?”

“This attack was supposed to be a threat to you and your pack. Once I wipe out this one, I will have a one step closer to killing you.”

“Like you could kill me.”

“Hell yeah I can.”

“Let me see you try.”

The other rogues that was with him tried to kill me but since luck wasn’t on their side, I killed them. Now it’s time for this dude to die and be with his useless brother. He changed to his wolf and waited for a good moment to attack.

We were going in circles, each of us trying to devise a plan while no one is still attacking. He then decided to bite my leg but I dodged and jumped high only to land on the tree branch.  He growled at me and I stick my tongue out to him. When I got tired of waiting for him to get on the tree I was in, I jumped off on top of him, effectively knocking him down.  He tried to push me off but since I was pissed, it didn’t work. I punched him on the stomach and neck, making him whimper and change back to his human form. I stepped a few feet away from him only to be surprised to be hit by a rogue in my arm. It bled and the bastard walked beside his rouge mate and helped him.

He messed with the wrong person.

I jumped towards the wolf’s back, not minding my injured arm and ripped out his jugular. His body slammed on the ground, bleeding furiously but I didn’t care. It’s time for the other one to die as well. I did the same action and saw the same result. I howled my victory but only to be stopped with a groan. With one last check, I went inside the house and to my old room.

Onew and the others immediately went to see if I was okay and when they saw the wound in my arm, they became frantic. Everyone looked for a way to stop the bleeding and some looked for a way to make the children stop crying.

“Ouch!” I cried, looking at the injury, it was only a scratch yet it hurts. “Do you still have that syringe I told you to bring always?” I asked Nicole who was looking intently at my arm.

“Yes, let me get it.” She answered after a few minutes and when she got back I immediately stabbed it in my injured arm and let the medicine flow. Onew and the other’s eyes widen at my sudden action and were speechless.

“The rogue’s claw has some silver and wolfs bane. If I didn’t do stab the syringe to the injury I would’ve been dead by now.” I explained,

“How did you know that it has silver and wolfs bane?” Asked Eva, sitting beside me and tying my hair up.

“Simple,” I started, removing the syringe and continued on my reasoning.

 

~~

 

“Jaejoong will kill me.” Onew uttered, changing the bed’s covers.

It’s already nightfall and I was waiting for him to finish. Once he did, I laid and closed my eyes. After some time, Onew sat on the ground looking at the door. I turned to look at him and told him that I will be fine. He shook his head and told me that the last time I said that, bad things happened so starting from now, he would be guarding me and he would be anywhere I go until Jaejoong comes back.

“I’ll be fine, Onew. No one will attack now.”

“You can’t be so sure.”

“I am sure, now go and rest. I’ll see you tomorrow. Okay?”

“I’ll just sleep here so that I could still keep an eye on you.”

I just nodded my head because no matter what I say, he will still stay in my room to protect me. I turned the other way around and drifted to dreamland.

I woke up at the sound of 2 particular people shouting at Onew. I opened my eyes to see Jaejoong and Sehun shouting and scolding on poor Onew. Wait a minute; aren’t they supposed to be in the camping trip? Why are they here so early in the morning?

“What the?” I asked, making the three heads look at me.

Jaejoong immediately went beside me and carefully placed me in his lap, I groaned at his actions but didn’t try to pull away. When I looked into his eyes I saw his eyes filled with worry, anger and confusion. Sehun pulled Onew away from us and when we were left alone, it was the time that Jaejoong asked me.

“Can I ask you something?”

“You are already asking me something.” I commented, making him roll his eyes and me laugh. “Sure, what is it?”

“Why are you so dumb?”

“Oh, so I’m the dumb one?!” I asked, crossing my arms but groaning afterwards. “If it weren’t for me, your other pack mates would’ve been dead by now!”

“I know that. But why did you have to go and attack alone?!”

“Who would you expect to kill the rogues?”

“That’s why Onew was with you.”

“You’re dumber than me.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“Whatever, anyway now what is important is you are safe with me and I will never leave you again.”

I rolled my eyes after that. “I’m not a baby.”

“You’re my baby.”

“Whatever.”

“I love you.” He whispered in my ear making me shiver and my wolf howl with joy.

I shook my head, refusing to say those three words to him, I can’t do it. I’m still not ready for this kind of relationships yet. I leaned on his chest and closed my eyes. I heard him repeat those three words again before I drifted to dreamland.

 

~~

 

“Good Morning!” I groaned after hearing that loud sound coming from the outside.

I sat up, groaning and saw Tiffany, EunSun and Sehun outside Jaejoong’s room door smiling widely at me. I looked at them confused and realized that I was sleeping next to my mate in the same bed. I immediately stood up and walked to sit on the couch.

Tiffany and EunSun joyfully went to seat beside me and asked if I was okay. I reassured them that I am fine and they don’t need to worry too much about me. I was shocked to see Sehun bringing a plate of my favourite breakfast. I thanked him and starting eating on my left arm since the right one is damaged, I can’t use it.

“Good Morning.” We all heard Jaejoong say, sitting up and smiling at me.

I laughed at his bed hair. He looked so cute. “Good Morning, sleepy head.”

“How’s your arm?”

“It’s fine, it’ll heal quickly.”

“Good, stay on the bed until that is healed okay? I’ll make sure you’ll have the entertainment you need.”

“I don’t want to stay in the bed.” I protested, pouting at him.

“C’mon, don’t do that. You’re .” He complained, suddenly sitting beside me and pushing Tiffany far from me. “I want you to heal quickly. I’ll send the pack doctor to see you.”

With a loud sigh, I agreed. “Fine, but Sehun is staying with me.”

“Why him? Why not me or Fany or EunSun?”

“Jealous much?” I asked, teasing him. “You can’t stay with me because you have Alpha things to do; Tiffany and EunSun are going to be bored just staying here.”

He rolled his eyes and glared at Sehun. “Fine, he can stay. But I’ll be back as soon as possible.”

“Yeah, yeah. Now shoo!” I ordered, laughing at his cute cocky smile. He kissed me on the cheeks before going out of the room.

I lay back, breathing and laughing at the reactions I got from the three. They all looked like they were scared to death by someone. I whistled that made them shake their heads in unison and laugh afterwards. EunSun then decided to go and talk to Candy because miss over there still doesn’t know about me being the Alpha yet so the act is still in motion. Tiffany stayed for a while and we watched “Pitch Perfect” until she decided to go shopping with her other friends. Now the one left is Sehun.

“What do you want to talk about?” He asked, looking at me confusingly.

“Oh, nothing. It’s just about a girl named Kibyul.” I arched an eyebrow at a shocked Sehun.

“Who-who is that?” He asked rather nervously. Aha! You’re so caught.

“Your mate.”

“What? I d-d-don’t have a mate yet!” He argued oh so suddenly.

“Oh shut up! I know all about you and her.” I said, laughing and tapping his shoulder. “I saw you her home one night and didn’t bother ask you about it until I was sure about my assumptions.”

“You caught me.” He surrendered. “What am I gonna do about her?”

“Tell who you really are.”

“As if it was that easy.” He sighs, making me laugh more.

It is. I mentally said to myself. I smiled at how Sehun is struggling to get the girl of his dreams; I tried to get up but was totally unsuccessful because of my arm. Good thing Sehun was there to help me. He led me to the bathroom and waited outside until I was done with my necessary things.

When I finished, I called for him and he helped me to go and lay on the bed again. I lay at the bed and started another conversation with Sehun about Kibyul. She was beautiful, that I could say. She has a body of a supermodel and a heart shaped head.

There was nothing much to talk about with Sehun now, since he was always busy on making Kibyul fall for him. Now that consumes my time are Jaejoong, Fany, Eva and Tori. They would always talk to me about nonsense things but at least I was able to be occupied.

“Jessica?” I suddenly heard someone say my name on the other side of the door. I looked at Sehun and he told me that it was only the pack doctor.

“Come in.” Sehun then answered for me.

“Hello there.” She greeted. “I’m Alyson, the pack doctor. Jaejoong told me to check up on you.”

“Oh, yes.” I answered, smiling at her. “I have two things I want you to check, Alyson. Last Sunday, I was going with the camping trip but my wolf suddenly got weak so I stayed and the other one is about this arm.” I then showed her the damage.

“Oh, I know the reason why your wolf is acting so weird.”

“Why?”

“It’s because the mating process isn’t completed. Your wolf would tend to be weak unless you are marked by your mate, making it the reason for your slow reflex on the attack yesterday.”

“How is that possible?”

“I can’t answer that question, Luna.” She looked disappointed. “Anyway, how are feeling?”

“I’m fine now.”

“Good, it’s because Jaejoong is here. Your wolf would feel alive whenever he is near.”

“Oh. Thank you for the information, Alyson.” I smiled and shook her hand. “When will my arm be healed?”

“Since you are an Alpha’s mate, you will heal quickly, by Saturday night.”

I nodded and let her go. She went out and I quickly hugged Sehun. He was surprised at the moment but hugged me as well. We stayed like that until we heard a sudden growl; I recognize that growl from anywhere. It’s from my mate.

I rolled my eyes and let Sehun go. He asked me then why I did that and the answer I gave him is about being healed on Saturday night, by that time, Siwon and Kai wouldn’t know that I was injured and I was happy because of it.

“You are leaving on Sunday?” He whispered, making me realize that my mate is listening.

I nodded my head, making him frown. I smiled at him because we still have 4 days more before I leave. He only nodded his head and went out but before he left, I asked why. He told me that he was called to Jaejoong’s office.

“I’m gonna miss this place.” I told myself, sighing.

After some time of doing nothing, I turned around gently and let sleep take over.