Sehun's Point of View.

You Are Mine

Sehun’s POV

“I can’t believe you!” I heard Kibyul shout. “I specifically told you to get the pink dress! Why is Jessica’s dress black?!”

“I’m sorry miss… I was just asked to deliver this to you.”

I walked up to them and s my arm around her waist. She looked at me and glared at the man. This is one of the main reasons why I didn’t want Kibyul involved with the event today. She always wants it her way. I actually never agreed for her help but since she threatened me, I couldn’t do anything and just gave her simplest job there is. Picking a dress for Jessica.

“Just get the pink dress… please.” I told the man as I tap his shoulder. He bowed his head and went away.

“I can’t believe this is happening! I wanted her dress to be perfect!” She shouted, burying her head on my chest.

Did I forget to tell you that my mate is a perfectionist? Well now you know. I pulled her to our room and laid her on the bed and told her that everything will be alright and she just pouted at me making me smile at her action.

I left her after seeing her sleep. She looked really peaceful while sleeping and I didn’t think I want to leave but Jaejoong is already shouting at me through the mind link and I had no choice but to follow him. I went to his office and noticed him looking at the photo of Jessica.

“You called?” I asked, sitting across him.

“Yeah, it’s already 2:30 PM.” He answered, looking at me.

“…and?”

“And I want you to check the venue first before I go.”

“You’re always ordering us around.” I commented crossing my arms. “Fine, I’ll go but let me take Tori and Fany.”

“Why for? They are not needed there.”

“Tori miss Jessica.”

“No.” he simply answered, glaring at me. “I’m not allowing Tori and Fany see Jessica.”

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t know if I could keep Jessica to myself when they are there.”

“Jealous much?” I asked, arching an eyebrow.

He glared at me and let me go. I went out, took my jacket from my room and went out to see my car waiting for me there. I didn’t want to disobey Jaejoong but I know Fany’s mate is Jessica’s older brother, Siwon hyung. I secretly mind linked her to meet me beside my car.

“Does Siwon hyung know that he’s your mate?” I asked, looking at her as she enters the passenger seat.

“I don’t think so; he was so busy talking to some guys that he didn’t notice me.”

“I’m sure he smelled you.”

“He did and I ran away.”

I rolled my eyes and continued driving. We reached the hotel after an hour and saw Kai and Siwon hyung standing there waiting for us. We both got off our car and Fany was immediately embraced by her mate. I didn’t know Siwon hyung was so eager to meet her.

“Can we just go and see the venue?” I asked Kai, making eye contact.

“Sure,” He said, started to walk. “Let’s leave the love birds alone.”

I chuckled and turned around which I wish I didn’t. They were making out and it grossed me out more than ever. We entered the venue after a few minutes and I saw how beautiful it was. The decoration was taken from the movie “Titanic”. I think it’s Jessica’s favourite movie?

“How is it?” I heard Kai ask, looking at me.

“Amazing, Jaejoong would love it.” I honestly said, nodding my head. “Well, I better call him. It’s already 4:30 PM.”

“Yeah, you should go do it.”

I smiled and took my phone out and called Jaejoong but I was directed to the voice mail. I was about to call again when I got a message from him. He told me that he’s on his way now so I don’t have to call him. After that I went and called my baby who I think is already awake right now.

“Hey,” I greeted.

“Sehun…” She yawned after saying my name. “Jaejoong and I are on our way to you.”

“That’s good. How was your sleep? Did you bring the dress?”

“Empty, since you weren’t there beside me.” She then sighs. “Yes, I made sure I brought it with me. I’m so jealous of her right now… The dress is totally stunning!”

I chuckled at her comment. “Don’t worry; I’ll buy you a dress when we get back…”

“Ya! Shut up!” Jaejoong suddenly shouted, I think he was glaring at Kibyul.

I then hung up and walked up to where Kai is. I then saw Siwon hyung and Fany holding hands… wait, Jaejoong is coming here less than an hour and his gonna see his sister holding hands with her mate’s brother? I need to get her or them away from here then!

“You guys need to go!” I suddenly shouted, pushing the couple out of the venue.

“Why? We are needed here!” Siwon shouted back, glaring at me.

“Fany, if Jaejoong saw you here he’ll kill us both!” I ignored Siwon hyung and looked at Fany whose eyes got wider when I spoke.

She didn’t have to be told twice, she pulled him out of the building and led him somewhere that Jaejoong wouldn’t even notice them. I looked back at Kai and saw him talking to someone. I didn’t mind him and went to seat on one of the chairs.

“Jessica’s in her office again, I need to go and convince her to come with me. Stay and guard the place, someone wanted to sabotage this…”

“Sure thing,” I said, nodding my head as I him out of the room.

I sat back on my chair and decided to play some games while waiting for Jaejoong and Kibyul to arrive and when they did, Jaejoong gave me the box and told me to call Kai to give him the box to make him give it to Jessica.

I walked out of the room with Kibyul still holding my hand and I sent Kai a text. I then told him that I already have the dress Jessica is gonna wear and he just told me that he’ll go pick it up now.

“Alright, Kai is on his way right now.” I told Jaejoong. “Is that what you’re gonna wear?”

“Nope, I got my costume in the back of my car.”

 “Alright,” I said as I nod my head and pull Kibyul towards the table.

She sat on the chair and waited for anything to happen while I went out to see Kai waiting beside his car. I walked where he is and gave him the box. He nodded his head and went back to his car and went back to the pack house.

I walked back inside the building to see Jaejoong looking around. He turned around to look at me and I saw his smile widened. I then walked up to him and tapped his shoulder and told him to change already because in any minute now, they might arrive.

“I’ll go change too!” Kibyul shouted, suddenly running towards the comfort room.

I looked at Jaejoong but saw him going out of the venue to get his tuxedo. Oh, so I don’t have a tuxedo like him? I thought I was part of this! I’m gonna rebel on my best friend. I sigh, walked to seat on the available chair and waited for them to come out.

While waiting though, someone tossed me a box and I saw Jaejoong smiling at me. I opened it and saw a black tuxedo I looked at him and he ordered me to change now and he will wait. I only stared at him and got to my senses when he punched my shoulder.

“You should change first. You’re the one important for this event!” I told him.

“You’re right,” He then turned around to go to the comfort room.

I rolled my eyes at my best friend and was momentarily stunned when I see my mate come out looking really beautiful. She smiled sheepishly at me and asked if the dress is okay. I stood up and pulled her closer to me and told her that she’s the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

“Thanks,” The only thing she said as she leans on my shoulder.

 “Do you want to dance, milady?” I asked, stepping back as I bow and ask for her hand.

She smiled and bowed, “Why, of course sir.” And laughed after saying that.

We then started dancing when the music started, we danced all around the venue and she just stares at me and I stare back at her, dreamingly. But we were stopped when Jaejoong cleared his throat and laughed when he saw us blushing.

He then pulled me away from Kibyul and playfully growled at her because he told her that she’s already taking me away from him. I playfully punched his shoulder and asked if he has a crush on me and he just rolled his eyes and told me that he loves me as his best friend and he loves Jessica as the girl who stole his heart.

While we were busy talking, my phone suddenly rang and I saw Kai’s name flashed on the caller ID. I picked it up and he told me that they are on their way. I immediately told Jaejoong and he told me that I should better change and that’s what I did.

“I really can’t believe this is happening, Jaejoong.” I heard Kibyul say, I think she was smiling at Jaejoong. “I just hope she doesn’t kill you for not talking to her for a month.”

“I’m hoping for that too.” He answered. “And Kibyul?”

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for being there for Sehun, thanks for accepting who is – who we are.”

“Don’t thank me, I love your best friend and I don’t think I could live a day without him.”

I walked out of the room and saw them smiling at each other. I walked up to them and s my arms around Kibyul’s waist and whispered her something she had never heard me say before to her. Good thing she answered back and that made my day really complete.

“Alright love birds, you’re making me jealous.” Jaejoong said, covering his eyes and as we laugh at him.

“Don’t worry; you’ll have your girl in any minute now.” I reassured him, smirking afterwards. “IF she doesn’t kill you.”

I laughed again as he glares at me. Kibyul then pulled me away from Jaejoong and waited at the lobby. We suddenly hid when I saw Kai pulling Jessica inside. She looked beautiful yet hard headed because she doesn’t want to go inside.

 “Don’t get angry on what I’m about to show you, okay?”

“Why? Are you making me see my worst nightmare?” I heard her ask as she looks at him.

“Of course not! It’s just that…” He stops, shakes his head and continued. “Never mind, no matter what happens, don’t get angry at me okay?” he then raises his small finger in front of her and smiles.

I didn’t want to interrupt them but she’s taking so long and it’s already 6:30 PM. I tried walking up to them but Kibyul stopped me and told me that I shouldn’t ruin the surprise. I just shook my head and waited.

At last, Jessica finally decided to go but she was still being pulled by Kai. We followed them until they stood in front of the door. She looked at Kai and asked why they aren’t still entering the room but Kai shook his head and told her something I couldn’t hear and left.