You got me!

You Are Mine

I turned around to see Siwon oppa standing behind me and smiling; I scratched the back of my neck and laughed with Kai. He really loves to see me stiffen. I punched him on his shoulder and drank my water before standing up.

“Why’d you call for me?” I whispered, walking beside him.

“I want you to meet someone.” He said with a serious tone.

I only nodded my head and let him take me to wherever he is going. While walking, I noticed there’s a lot of kids running around having fun, I smiled and didn’t mind them at all. We arrived at a room where there are two men sitting on the couch, talking to each other but they became quiet once we arrived, we bowed to them and sat across.

“Good Evening,” Siwon greeted, smiling at them.

“Good Evening,” The guy wearing a white suit said, smiling.

It got me conscious when the other guy, wearing the black suit only stared at me. I looked back at Siwon, who was talking about business stuff with the white suit man.

“Oh! Where are my manners? Hi, I’m Chanyeol and this is Changmin, my Alpha.” Chanyeol said, reaching a hand for a handshake.

“Nice to meet you,” I answered, shaking his hand. “Not to be rude but why am I here?”

“Ah, I want you to meet our future business partner, the Shim Industry.” Siwon explained, smiling widely at me.

I only nodded my head and went back to being quiet. While they were busy talking about their business, I started drinking the available water in front of us. While drinking, Changmin, the Alpha kept staring at me that made me look the other way.

Why is the Alpha still staring at me? I asked Siwon through the mind link.

I don’t know, is he? Then I saw him looking at Changmin then at me. He is staring at you.

I want to know why. I told him in pleading voice.

Don’t mind him too much; we’ll be over in a few minutes. He then smiled at them. “I’m sorry; Jessica wanted to go to the restroom.” He then shot me look that made me nod my head. Be back.

Yeah, yeah, I rolled my eyes and smiled at the two men before standing up to go to the comfort room thanks to my brother.

Once I closed the door, I hurriedly went to the nearest restroom. I washed my hands and paced around the room before going out the room. I shook my head and was about to go to the room again when the scent of my mate suddenly became stronger. I looked around but no one is there, good. I need to go back before he could find me.

I was almost at the door when suddenly someone grabbed me by the arm. I looked at the person holding me and I felt relieved when I saw that it’s Sehun. Wait, what? Sehun’s here?!

“What the hell are you doing here?” I yelled at him.

“Do you still want to live?”

“What?”

“I said, do you still want to live?”

“Of course I do.”

“Then go back to your pack house. Jaejoong is looking for you and if he found you he’ll drag you back, literally.”

“I need to go back inside Sehun; I’ll just cover my scent.” I reassured him.

But he didn’t give in and pulled me out of the building. I stopped at my place and pushed him away from me. I think I could handle a male Alpha, since I am also an Alpha, I think I can do it. I rolled my eyes and told him that I really need to go back because there’s an unfinished business I need to finish.

We started fighting over it and the fighting stopped when suddenly I saw Jaejoong standing not too far from us, my eyes widen and I then saw Sehun suddenly shouting at me to go so I ran away from him. I looked back, wishing I didn’t because I saw my mate smirking at me while running.

Oh how I want to take away that smirk from his face.

I kept running and running until I found a suitable tree to hide but before I could even climb Jaejoong already caught me. We fell to the ground laughing and I saw his eyes dark. Uh – oh… his wolf is in control…

“Jaejoong…can we stand up…?” I asked cautiously.

He nodded his head and helped me up but his hands s around my waist and pulled me closer, he smelled my scent and kissed my ears before pushing me gently but I was still trapped in his hold. I’m dead.

Jessica Jung, where the hell are you?! I heard Siwon suddenly shouting through the mind link.

I wasn’t able to answer him because Jaejoong growled at me and pushed me to the tree and started sniffing me again.

“I want you…now!” He shouted, ready to tear my gown.

But I pushed him away and growled. I can’t let him tear my gown; this is one of my favourite! I stepped back and growled some more before he could even walk forward again. While we were busy doing that, I fell to the ground and saw my dress really dirty right now. It’s his entire fault!

“Calm down Jaejoong! I won’t go anywhere. You got me.” I yelled at him as he sat in front of me.

“Why did you leave me?” He asked, breathing heavily. “Why did you have to leave me?” He asked again and again.

I stared at him, not wanting to say anything because no reasons would be valid for me to fight with him. He knows that I’m an Alpha, because of the letter and I don’t know if I could even go anywhere at this state.

“I love you, I really do.”  He said, coming closer. “From what pack are you?”

“The Silver Dust pack,” I answered calmly, hoping that he won’t get too shocked about it.

“Oh.” The only thing he said before standing up and helping me too. “We need to go back, they’re looking for you.”

“What? You want me to go back there looking like this?” I asked him, irritated. “You,” I pointed at him. “You are coming with me to the Mansion.”

“What for?”

“You’re seriously asking me that?” I asked him while pulling him towards the Mansion.

We started running towards the Mansion and I was able to contact Kai and Siwon, telling them that I had to go home because my gown got dirty and I am not going back to the ball looking like a witch. Kai wanted to come to but I told him no because if Jaejoong saw him he’ll definitely kill him, he’s in possessive mode right now and I don’t think I could stop him.

“Wait here and don’t move.” I told him, giving him a glare before going to my room to change my gown.

Good thing the gown I wore last year still fits me, I just need to find the matching shoes and mask before I could go back to the ball. While looking, I suddenly saw Jaejoong peeping through the door. I laughed and told him to enter and help me find the mask and shoes.

“Can we just stay here?” He asked, pulling me closer to him and smirking at me.

“Nope, I’m Alpha and you’re an Alpha. We are needed there so you can’t just say that.” I told him, suddenly finding the shoes and mask. “Alright, be back after 5 minutes.”

I immediately went inside my bathroom and went to change to my sky blue gown, and fixed my hair and tied it up in an elegant bun and just made my face beautiful again. I went out, saw Jaejoong smiling at me and offering his hands for me to take before we went out to go back.

“You look amazing.” Jaejoong whispered, before opening the car door.

“When did…?” I asked but stopped when I saw Sehun on the driver seat, smiling at me. “Take me back to the building Sehun, I am needed there.”

“Of course I will, Jaejoong here doesn’t,” He responded, smiling at me at the rear mirror. “By the way, Happy Birthday,”

“Thanks,” I told him, smiling and glaring at my mate who isn’t speaking all through the ride.

We reached the building a few minutes later and I saw Jeong Min standing beside the door. I immediately went to him and we both went inside the venue and saw dad already talking in front of the people. Siwon oppa saw me and pulled me towards the side and shouted at me for not coming back.

“Don’t blame me, blame Jaejoong and Sehun.” I told him, rolling my eyes. “Let’s just get it over it.”

“Alright, wait for my signal before going up the stage, okay?”

“Sure,”

While waiting, Kai suddenly showed up and smiled at me. I arched an eyebrow at him and asked what’s wrong but he doesn’t say anything and just told me that he’s happy for me because Jaejoong already found me and my wolf has become stronger.

“A hard headed jerk has entered my life again.” I commented, scratching the back of my neck.

I heard a loud growl and saw Kai laughing and Jaejoong glaring at me. Ugh. Here we go again with the possessive mate his is, I rolled my eyes and saw him walking towards us and pulled me closer, away from Kai.

“Jaejoong, this is my best friend, Kai.” I introduced, pushing him away from me gently. “Kai, this is my mate, Jaejoong.” Then I pulled both of their hands for them to shake and good thing Jaejoong didn’t break his hand.

“You never told me anything about having a best friend who’s a guy.” Jaejoong whispered, still glaring at my best friend.

“I didn’t think it would be necessary.” I told him, patting his shoulder.

Jessica? I then heard Siwon oppa say, “Alright, I am already needed, please wait for me and don’t do anything stupid. Ok?”

Both nodded their head and I left with Jaejoong still glaring at Kai. I rubbed my temples and shook my head before stepping up the stage. Dad was smiling at me and looked at the crowd before smiling at me. I stared at my dad first before looking at the crowd who has a big population right now.

“Everyone, I would like you to meet the Silver Dust’s new Alpha, Jessica Jung!” My dad shouted, clapping my pack also started to clap with the others.

I smiled at them before stepping down the stage, while walking towards the bar to get a drink; I heard noises from other pack who was talking about me being an Alpha. I rolled my eyes and didn’t mind them. What will I gain if I will stoop down to their level who likes to criticize?

“Happy Birthday, Jessica.” I heard a girl’s voice saying and when I turned around and saw Tiffany, Kibyul and Tori smiling at me. “We got this for you.” She then handed me a big box.

“Thank you.” I answered, hugging Tiffany and Tori before shaking Kibyul’s hand.

After the announcement we started to have fun, Tori never left my side and Jaejoong kept on following me since he doesn’t want to leave my side. Kai didn’t come and have fun with us because of my mate and it’s making me miss him.

Tori then suddenly pulled me to the dance floor and we started dancing. While doing so, I saw Changmin Shim and his Beta, Chanyeol going out without telling anyone. I stopped dancing and pulled Siwon oppa and followed them.

They started talking but stopped when Changmin suddenly punched his Beta and went inside the car, I wanted to tend to Chanyeol but Siwon stopped me and told me to keep quiet so I did, we saw him shaking his head before entering the car also. What did they talk about?

“What did you guys talk about?” I then asked Siwon as we enter back the building.

“After you left, Changmin didn’t talk to us anymore and just stared at the door.”

“Then?”

“Then he went out, followed by Chanyeol and me.”

“Oh.”

He just shook his head and went to mingle with the others and I was left alone to search for anyone I know. The one I saw is Nicole and Hong Bin making out, Sehun and Kibyul, also making out and thank the goddess that Alex is only drinking some soda and talking to Geffrey so I went and talked to them.

The night ended when we all went back to the house.