First date... :">

You Are Mine

I stretched my arms and yawned. Something is wrong here, I heard a snoring beside me and I now notice that I am in Jaejoong’s bed. What happened last night? Shaking my head, I stood up and stretched more. After doing so, I went to get my white and black leopard t – shirt, black shorts and combat boots and walk out of his room and inside the bathroom downstairs.

After showering, I walked out wearing my clothes and saw Jaejoong outside the door. I raised an eyebrow at him and asked what is wrong now. He glared at me and shouted that I should’ve told him where I was going. I argued back saying that he’s sleeping every time I wake up. He then told me that I should start taking a shower on his bathroom. I rolled my eyes and tapped his shoulder that I will do that next time.

“Be ready later, ok?” He then said, stopping in front of me and stared.

“Alright.” The only thing I answered before going to the kitchen to help with the stuffs.

When I entered the kitchen seeing EunSun, Onew, Sehun and Tiffany happily talking in the bar, I waved and greeted them and they did the same. I went to wash the dishes while EunSun and Tiffany decided to talk to me about some things.

“Are you excited later?” They both asked, grinning widely at me.

“Maybe…” I answered, avoiding their gazes.

“What ‘maybe’? You should be excited! You have a date with Jaejoong, your mate!” Tiffany reasoned, raising her hand for exaggeration.

“Calm down Fany, anyway Jessica do you have anything to wear later? Did Jaejoong tell you what you should wear?” EunSun asked, rolling her eyes at her friend.

“He did say to wear something comfortable.” I uttered, placing my finger in front of my chin and acted as if I am thinking of something.

“This calls for shopping!” Tiffany shouted, pulling me and EunSun to the garage.

I went inside the back seat and waited for these two girls to take me somewhere that sells uncomfortable clothes. While looking on the window, Tiffany suddenly pulled the break and went out, I opened the door slowly with EunSun following afterwards and followed Tiffany in tow. We were able to catch up with her when she walked inside a vintage shop, I rolled my eyes and went inside to with EunSun and saw Tiffany holding a black and Grey tank top, skinny jeans and some jewelleries. She ordered me to change into them but I told her that I hate wearing tank tops so she had no choice but to give me a black sleeveless and a long grey fitted sweater.

I walked out of the room and saw her raising her two thumbs in approval. We ended up buying the clothes and walked out to see a movie before my “Big Date” with Jaejoong. I don’t know why they give so much to dates. I mean, it’s just a freaking date! It’s not some engagement party that you have to look your best! But Tiffany and EunSun both have experienced on situations like this so I am pretty sure I could trust them. Right?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the movie begun. We are currently watching this new movie, “World War Z”. EunSun bought our food and the two of us saved seats for us. We were all in sync with the movie when suddenly Tiffany’s phone suddenly vibrated. She checked who texted or called her and told us that she will be back in a few minutes. We agreed and continued watching.

When the finished watching the movie, it was time to go home so that I could get ready for the date. I wore what Tiffany bought for me and protested when both girls wanted to do my make-up and hair. I never let anyone touch my face except for me, my family and Kai. It’s really irritating when someone touches it for fun.

“Wow.” The two girls said, entering the room.

I turned to look at them and finished applying the eyeliner. “What? Is it that horrible?”

“No! You look smoking hot!” they both answered again in unison.

“Thanks.”

“You never told us that you can do hair and make – up. When I have a date, I’ll come to you!” EunSun shouted happily. “Your make – up isn’t too thick and your hair fits your face and clothes perfectly!”

“Thank you. “

“Now for the last touch.” Tiffany then announced, walking towards me. “This will really go with your clothes.” I then realized that she made me wore earrings. I smiled and stood up to look at myself in the mirror. “Your date is downstairs, ma’am.”

I laughed and walked out. I slowly went down to the living room to see my mate in blue tee and skinny jeans with a black sweater. He offered his hand and I gladly took it. We walked towards his car and he drove of too somewhere I still couldn’t figure where and what.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked, looking at him and waiting for his answer.

“It’s a place that you would love.”

He stopped talking and I just closed my eyes and waited for him to take me to the place. When he pulled the break, I was shocked to see something I wasn’t able to visit for the past 5 years of my life. It’s the amusement park! I always wanted to visit this place but since I am an Alpha, I can’t. There are always attacks from rogues or hunters and it’s taking my time every time.

I was again snapped out of my thoughts when Jaejoong suddenly pulled me to the entrance. He took the ticket and we ran inside and had our fun.  We rode the bump cars first and the rides followed. We often got to play on those games and Jaejoong won this big stuff toy panda for me and I was very thankful.

“Thank you so much!” I said, giving him a quick hug and went to walk towards the roller coaster.

“Hey wait up!” I heard him shouting behind me.

When I was already in the line, I saw Jaejoong desperately catching up on me and it makes me laugh. The others are looking at him like a crazy person and that makes my laughter even louder. What made me stop was when someone placed their arms around me and made me turn around. I growled at the guy.

“Hey babes, who’s with you?” He asked, pulling me closer every time I try to push him away.

“Don’t call me that!” I shouted, slapping him hard and kicking him out of the line.

“What the are you doing with my girl?!” I then heard Jaejoong shout before punching the guy on the face.

That punch was the key to make a huge mess in front of the roller coaster line. The others tried to stop them but Jaejoong was angry that he wants the poor erted guy to be dead and if it weren’t for the officers, the guy would be dead right then and there.

“What is the meaning of this mess?!” The 1st officer asked, looking at Jaejoong at the guy.

“This bastard is touching my girl when it’s clearly shown that she doesn’t want to be touched!” Jaejoong snapped at the officer and ran to hug and smell me.

“Why are you touching her, then?” The same officer asked to the guy.

“Hey, you can’t blame me for not wanting to touch her, she’s hot!” The guy protested, making me roll me eyes and Jaejoong growl.

“Let’s just forget it and ride the roller coaster, please?” I asked Jaejoong and he nodded, pulling me towards the seats.

We left the officers and the man outside and continued where we left our fun. When the ride started, everyone was already shouting, including me. Jaejoong just laughed at me and raised his hands and shouted after some time. This one is one of the best nights I ever had.

“Let’s go?” He asked, standing up and stretching his hand for me to take.

“Where are we going?” I asked, taking his hand and standing up.

“Let’s eat.”

“Oh, yeah.” I answered, hitting myself mentally. I forgot that I haven’t eaten yet.

Thank you for noticing that. My wolf said, rolling my eyes at her. Now she has time for me. What a great wolf she is. I heard that. She said again making me smirk at nowhere. I so love my wolf right now. Who doesn’t?

“Where are we going to eat?” I asked Jaejoong, ignoring my wolf.

“It’s a secret.” He said, here we go again with the secrets. Ugh.

We went to the car again and he began driving somewhere I still don’t know. When he pulled the breaks again, I looked at the window and saw we were in the middle of the woods. What the hell are we doing here?

Jaejoong pulled me out of the car and to the woods; I stared at him, not knowing what to say. We reached the middle of the woods or so I think it’s the middle of the woods and saw a table in the centre and there was an elegant set up around it. He led me to the table and because he’s a gentleman, he offered me a seat first before sitting. Then suddenly Onew came out of nowhere and became our waiter. I laughed when I saw all my favourite foods. Wait, how did he know what I like?

“Are you a mind reader?” I blurted out, still staring at him.

“Maybe, why?” He answered, smirking at me.

“How did you know that these are my favourite foods?”

“It’s a secret, anyway let’s eat?”

“Yeah, sure…”

While eating, Jaejoong and I talked about random stuffs and I am thankful that he doesn’t question about me and where I came from because if he did, I don’t know what I’ll answer.

After eating those delicious foods, there was suddenly a music playing and Jaejoong stood up and asked if I could dance with him, I agreed and we danced.

“So, how was it?” I heard him ask.

“What?”

“How was the date?”

“It was amazing.” I answered honestly. Not looking at him. “It’s just that I don’t know why Tiffany and EunSun would give so much time for this. I mean, it’s just a date.”

He laughed and kissed me on the cheeks. “First dates are always special.”

I pulled away and stared at him. How did he know that this is my first date? How did he know these things about me when in fact I never told him anything? I think he is really a mind reader. He is, you idiot. My wolf answered my unanswered question.

How do you know? I asked, rolling my eyes mentally.

He’s a werewolf, Jessica. We have this thing you called mind link. She stated like it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

I think I know that part, Sandara. I answered, laughing when she growled at me.

You know I hate being called by my real name, Jessica. She snapped.

I’m sorry Dara, it’s just so fun! I answered in a sarcastic tone.

I shooed my wolf away when I heard Jaejoong laughing. I then stared at him like he’s an idiot and he told me that I looked funny while talking to my wolf. I punched him on the shoulder and rested my head on his chest. I am exhausted.

“What time is it?” I asked him, looking up at him.

“10:30 PM. Why?” He asked, looking at me also.

“Nothing, I just lost track of time.”

“Oh, good. Because when you are with me, you don’t need to worry about losing time.”

“Cute,” I teased, tapping his shoulder and walking to seat again the chair.

“Let’s watch a movie.” He then suggested.

“Where? The malls are closed.”

“You don’t need a mall to watch a movie.”

“So where are we going to watch?”

“A very good place to watch.”

“Where?”

He smiled at me and pulled me to the car again. He started driving somewhere again and I kept quiet. This is my first date and it’s so tiring! But at least it’s memorable and unexpected. Jaejoong stopped the car in front of the pack house and ran towards inside. I followed slowly and saw that no one was there. Where are they?

“In here!” Jaejoong shouted, I looked at him and saw him holding 2 DVDs and a bowl full of popcorn.

“What are we watching?"

“It’s either Despicable me or Titanic. It’s your choice.”

Those are my two favourite movies in the whole world! Okay, how the hell did he know about that now? This is really getting creepy. First the thing about the first date, then the food now the movie? Who could have told him? Kai couldn’t because they don’t know each other; Nicole doesn’t even know my favourite foods…

“Can we watch both?” I asked after some time of debating who revealed my favourite movie to him.  “I love both movies together with Les Miserable, Romeo & Juliet and Phantom of the Opera.

“You really love old movies, don’t you?”

“Well, old and cartoon movies. I also love The Smurfs but nothing will be better than Despicable me and Up.

“I also love Up. It’s very touching.”

“Yeah, who would ever think that someone would do anything just to make his wife’s dream come true?” I answered, sitting on the couch and waited for Aiden to finish setting up the movie. “Let’s watch Despicable me first.” I said, smiling at him.

Once he finished, he sat beside me and pulled me closer. I leaned on his shoulder and watched the movie. While watching I felt Jaejoong standing up, I didn’t mind him though because I was in sync with the movie. He went back, I think he was smiling and pulled me again to his side.

After the movie, he immediately put Titanic and sat beside me again. I smiled and watched. While we were watching again, Jaejoong stood up and walked out of the room and when he got back, he was holding a blanket and chocolates. He wrapped it around me and kissed my cheeks before opening the chocolate and giving it to me.

This is really starting to creep me out. How the hell did he knew that I love watching Titanic with a blanket and chocolate?  I so need to know who the culprit is. I couldn’t ask him, he would answer me with a secret and I can’t ask Tiffany and the others because they don’t know me too well.

You jump, I jump. Remember?” I heard Rose say to Jack, I pulled away from Jaejoong and sat on the ground. “Oh Rose…”

Right…” Jack answered her, okay; tears are already rolling down my face.

“Oh how I wish Titanic didn’t have to sink.” I complained, sighing and wiping my tears. “I really love Leonardo Dicaprio! He’s so handsome!” I then complimented, looking at him dreamily.

“No you don’t!” Jaejoong suddenly protested. “I am more handsome than him.”

“Who said?” I asked, shooting him a glare. “Leonardo Dicaprio IS my celebrity crush. Well together with Alex Pettyfer and Alexander Ludwig of course. They are my inspiration.”

“You know, you are making me jealous because of them.”

“So? It’s just a crush anyway; I would never meet them anyway.”

 “So you are admitting you love me?”

“Nope, I’m just saying that I have a crush on them.” I then turned my head to see Rose already calling for the life boat. “Now you made me distracted on the movie.”

“It’s not my fault I’m handsome.”

“Cocky bastard.” I whispered under my breathe and rolling my eyes.

The movie finished and I stood up to sleep on the couch. I am really getting sleepy right now and I don’t want anyone disturbing my sleep. Jaejoong was kind enough to let me do it but he was my pillow.