Syringe for wolfs bane.

You Are Mine

Jaejoong’s POV

She left. She left and I don’t know where she went. I want to look for her but there’s nothing I could do.

I stayed in her old room while still holding the white wolf toy. I couldn’t think anything straight unless she’s here. I refused to eat, drink or do whatever my pack told me to do because I want her back. I cannot control a pack if she’s not by my side.

“Jessica will come back; Jessica will come back and be mine.” I repeated, looking at the toy and pacing around the room.

“Jaejoong, someone wants to talk to you.” I heard my beta say, I glared at him and shook my head. “It’s very important.”

“I don’t want to talk to anyone besides Jessica! Tell him to rot in hell!” I shouted, lying on the bed and turned around.

He left, good.

Jessica will come back and be mine, she’ll go back here and be my mate and my pack’s Luna and once she’s  back, we’ll celebrate, we’ll have a wedding and we’ll live happily together with our children.

The door opened again and I saw Sehun going inside and silently placed his phone beside the bed. I shouted at him to leave me alone. I told him that I don’t want to talk to anyone besides my mate. How can he not understand that?!

“Jaejoong?” I heard the most beautiful voice on Sehun’s phone. I immediately took it and saw in the caller ID is the name of my mate. “Please…talk…to…me…” She said her voice weak and soft.

“Jessica… baby, I’m here what’s wrong?!” I asked, looking at the phone.

“Thank goodness….you…talked…” She sounded relieved. “I…I miss…you…”

“You are not dying, are you baby?” I asked, hoping she wouldn’t die. She sounds so weak. “I miss you, I love you. Where are you?”

Even her laugh is weak. “I’m fine Jaejoong, wherever I am, I’m fine. I just need to hear your voice.”

“I’ll go and get you… where are you?”

“You don’t need to do that. I’m fine.”

“Baby, please don’t do this to me… I need you.” I pleaded.

 

“I need you too, but…I…need…to…do this…” She countered,

I shook my head, not wanting to believe in what I am hearing. She needs me yet she needs to do her job. But isn’t your mate your first priority? She’s my top priority yet I’m only second on hers’? That sounds unfair but Sehun did tell me that she’s new to this kind of stuff.

“Can I come visit you? From what pack are you?” I then asked, standing up.

“Don’t! Didn’t… I tell you that… that you’ll know… about it… someday? Wait for… it, okay?”

I kept silent.

“Alright, I’m… needed… now. See you… whenever.” She said,

“I love you.” I told her,

She breathes, “Bye,”

Then she ended the call. I breathed, lay down on the bed and smiled. She still can’t say it back but at least I know I’m the only who can make her blush and that makes me happy. Now, I need to know from what pack she is so that I could see her again.

I stood up, finally deciding on what I should do. I left Sehun’s phone on the bed and went immediately to my office with Onew. We waited for Sehun to come and when he did, he was holding a human girl’s hand.

Not minding the girl, I looked at the two guys. “Find Jessica,” I told them without any second thought.

“Yes Alpha.” They both uttered before Onew went out with the human girl.

Sehun sat across me and waited for me to say anything but I didn’t. So he took the opportunity to tell me something about my mate who really misses this place. I stared at him and waited for him continue and he did.

“I wish she didn’t have to leave this place.” Sehun commented, looking down.

“You already have Kibyul, Sehun. You don’t need to miss what’s mine.” I snapped at him.

He shook his head and stood up. “I’m not taking anything from you Jaejoong; I just miss someone who’s much better than you.”

My eyes widen at his tone. What does he mean by that? I shook my head and turned around. Even my Beta thinks my mate is better than me. What did Jessica do to make even my own Beta like her so much?

 

~~

“Are you doing anything today?” I heard Fany ask me, looking at me happily. “I want to watch this good movie with you.”

I just shook my head and continued to type things on my laptop. She persisted by going beside me and shaking me by the shoulder making me angry at her. The result? I shouted at her to get out of the room and don’t bother me because I have a lot of work to do.

She nodded her head and went out immediately. I breathed, shaking my head and tossed the small flower vase on the ground. I even made my little sister cry. What the hell is wrong with me?!

With nothing to do, I took my Jacket and car keys from the couch and went somewhere that I could have peace and quiet. You know where it is? At the end of my land border, I know no one from my pack will think of me resting here so that’s why I chose this place.

I lay down on the grass and looked at the sky.

It’s so beautiful.

Like my mate,

Jaejoong, where are you? I heard Eva ask through the mind link.

I didn’t respond.

Tori have a fever. She said, making me stand up from where I am standing and immediately changing to my wolf.

I ran back to the pack house just in time to see Sehun and Onew standing there. I immediately asked what must have caused Tori to have a fever and Alyson told me that she has wolfs bane on her body. I asked how did she get it and Alyson didn’t know where she got it.

“How can you cure wolfs bane?” I asked her, but she shook her head. “Does anyone know how to cure wolfs bane?!” I shouted to my pack members.

Nobody said a word except for my third in command. “Jessica has this syringe wherein it can cure the person. She used it once to stop the bleeding from the attack.”

“Do you know where she got it?” I asked, looking at him straight in the eye.

“No,” A simple answer yet it made me crazy.

I ran to my office and looked in the internet but there was no response about how to make a cure for wolfs bane. I became more frantic and went outside. Is there no other way to heal my baby sister?!

“Until we could discover the cure, I can slow down the flow.” Alyson suggested, making me stare at her.

“Please do,” I said, there’s nothing more than I can do. I don’t know how to make a cure for that sickness and they are telling me that my mate has one. But how can I get it if she doesn’t want to be seen by me? “Call Sehun,” I ordered, making Alyson run inside the pack house to get Sehun.

I sat on the ground and stared at the sky.

“You called for me?” I heard him ask, sitting beside me.

“Please ask Jessica if she can give us the medicine.” I pleaded, breathing heavily.

“Don’t worry. I already called her and she told me that she will look for a way to give it to us.”

“Thank goodness.” I smiled, man – hugged my best friend. “I’m sorry if I’m being a jerk to you.”

“No worries bro, let’s just look for a way to cure Tori, okay?”

I sniffed, “Thanks.”

I smiled and looked at him.

 

~~

 

“Is the medicine here yet?” I asked for the 5th time. I can’t keep calm because my sister is sick.

“Be patient, Jaejoong.” Onew told me, patting my shoulder. “Sehun is getting it now.”

“How come he’s the one getting the medicine and not me?” I asked him, sitting on my chair and looking at the picture frame of me and my family.

“Because…she…she doesn’t want to see you yet.” He reasoned, scratching the back of his neck.

“That’s bull! I’m her mate and she doesn’t want to see me?!” I shouted, standing up and grabbing Onew by his collar.

“Don’t stress yourself to much Jaejoong. What’s important right now is that we are going to get the medicine.”

“Fine,” I sounded defeated. I couldn’t understand why I have wait for the medicine.

Onew left and Tiffany went inside, I looked at her and saw her eyes swollen. I stood up to hug my sister but she shook her head and glared at me. She then started shouting at me for not being there for Tori. She then decided to blame Jessica for it too; she said that if Jessica didn’t show up and leave, I wouldn’t be like a sick person whose only medicine is her presence.

“That’s bull Fany!” I shouted. “You don’t know what I am going through so don’t you dare blame her for making me like this.”

“You’re like in hell Jaejoong! How do you expect me to react? I’m your sister and I do have the right to blame her!” She shouted back, glaring at me.

“She’s your friend, Tiffany! Are you always like this to your friend?!”

“Of course not! Not unless that certain friend is ruining the life of my brother!”

“I will not have this talk with you Kim Tiffany. You go to your room, now!”

“You’re not my father, Jaejoong.”

“But I am your Alpha and what I say you must obey.”

“I hate you!” She yelled again and again while before going out of my office.

I rubbed my temple and looked at our family photo again. I’m not blaming my mate for what is happening right now but what if she didn’t come and stumble at my pack? What if she didn’t think about her plan on being rogue which became an omega? Will I still see her? Maybe on the night of the full moon, where every Alpha and the Alpha’s family must attend I could see her. She did say she is an Alpha.

Now that I’m thinking about it, what would I do if my mate is an Alpha of another pack? Will I take her away from the people who need her or would I let her go? Well, she is an Alpha but what would I do? I can’t just think about myself, I must think about the other people that are going to be involved with this relationship.

“Jaejoong?” Without looking at the person standing from the door, I nodded my head. “I got your medicine.” He said.

“Thanks, Sehun.” I said, standing up and getting the syringe and going to Tori’s room.

While going there, Sehun was walking with me. Then seconds later, Onew is walking behind me with Minho. I reached Tori’s room and saw her eyes still closed, her breathing is weak and Alyson is doing everything in her power to slow it down.

I knocked, smiling at her and also giving the syringe. I crossed my fingers, wishing that it will make it better. Everything will be okay, Jaejoong. You’re just hallucinating, I think. Think positive!

“How do you use this?” Alyson asked me, I looked at her confusingly until Onew took it and sat beside Tori.

“Wait, Onew!” Sehun said, walking beside him. “Jessica told me that a child cannot resist the pain. So the only thing that we can do is by carefully injecting it on the spot.”

“Oh, Alyson?” He said, standing up and giving the syringe back to Alyson.

She nodded her head and sat beside Tori and searched for the spot where it all started. We found it at the back of her neck, the colour is turning black and her veins are beginning to show. Good thing there’s no woman or child inside her room because if there were, they’ll puke, that’s for sure.

“This might hurt a little okay?” Alyson started, carefully injecting the syringe.

I stared at Tori who was still sleeping. She’s so young yet the wolfs bane already spread through her body.  After a few seconds, I saw Alyson standing up, walking slowly backwards and her hands are covering . What’s wrong?

“I cannot believe it!” She yelled after a few minutes of silence. “This medicine is amazing! Look!” She told us and we saw a smiling Tori who is rubbing her eyes. She’s so cute.

“Good Morning baby…” I said, immediately scooping her up from the bed. “How are you feeling?”

“Morning!!” She greeted back, smiling at me. “I’m hungry! Where’s Jessica? Why isn’t she here yet?” She asked, making me frown.

This girl had been attached to my mate and its hurting me more. I don’t know if I could even tell her the truth because I know that she’ll cry and ask for her to come back again and again and it’s gonna make me lie to her again.

“Jaejoong oppa?” I heard her ask my name again.

“Yes baby? Do you want to eat something?” I asked, forcing a smile on my face.

“I want spaghetti!! Where’s Jessica?” Again, she asked her name.

What will I tell to this child?

“Tori, baby… let’s go and eat in the kitchen!” Onew suddenly said, smiling at Tori and spreading his arm for her to reach.

“Okay!” She answered, jumping from my hold and going to Onew.

I rolled my eyes; Tori did have a crush on Onew. I don’t know why but I think it’s because Onew can be playful at times. I shook my head and was about to head to my office with Sehun but Alyson stopped us both.

“Do you know how Jessica got a hold of this syringe?” She asked.

“I don’t know…” I told her. “Sehun?”

“She didn’t say anything about it.” He said honestly, scratching the back of his neck.

“Oh, okay.” And she left.