i L you

You Are Mine

“Why the hell didn’t anyone tell me there were rogues inside our land?!” Jaejoong yelled at everyone inside the meeting room.

The attack was over, thankfully no one died but some are injured. Jaejoong was sitting on the other side while Sehun and Onew were standing beside him while the others sat before them. I was standing on the last row with Eva and Rita by my side. I saw everyone looking at each other then at their leader confusingly. It made sense to me now that the rogues really wanted to take his pack.

“Why don’t you answer me?!” He shouted again, making some flinch and some shake from fear.

But everyone remained quiet.

“Do I have to count to 3?”He asked through greeted teeth, glaring at everyone.

“We didn’t know!” Someone shouted back. Everyone looked at him and glared. Jaejoong stood up from his chair and walked towards the man. Sehun and Onew followed him so he wouldn’t do something he’s regret later.

Jaejoong grabbed the guys’ collar and lifted him. He glared at the man once more before throwing him across the room, coincidentally I was standing there but since he threw the poor guy I made a simple side step and acted innocently. Everyone looked at the guy, who is now unconscious but Jaejoong stared at me. He looked angry, guilty and confused. I mentally rolled my eyes and went to stand among the crowd.

“Didn’t you smell them?!” He shouted again, making everyone turn to look at him. “Dismiss.” He then ordered, pointing at the door. “Except you, Jessica.”

Everyone walked out of the room with wide eyes. I on the other hand froze in place and looked down but I think the girls are glaring at me. When the meeting room is now empty, Jaejoong hurriedly locked the doors and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, not wanting to fight someone who is already angry. He rested his head on my neck and smelled my scent and I did the same. We stayed like that for a while until I pushed him gently and sat on one of the chairs. He growled at my actions and pulled me to sit on his lap.

“You didn’t have to throw the poor guy you know.” I commented, playing his arms right now. “Good thing I dodged him or I would’ve been hurt also.”

He looked at me and said, “I’m sorry, I just couldn’t control my wolf anymore.”

“Apologize to him, he’s your pack mate and he didn’t deserve to be thrown.”

“Why should I? I am the Alpha; he should be the one apologizing. He disrespected me.” He argued back.

I stood up and glared at him. “Even though he disrespected you, at least give him some credit! He did have guts to answer your question.”

“Why are you on his side?!” He growled, pulling me to him.

I punched his chest and said, “I don’t take sides!”

“Then why do you argue for him?!”

“Because he didn’t do anything wrong! He just answered your question!”

“You know, you are going to be the greatest Luna ever known.”

I am an Alpha, not a Luna. I thought to myself. “I can’t accept that title.” I uttered suddenly, wanting to take it back. I didn’t mean to say it out loud!

“Why not?” He suddenly asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“I…I… I don’t want you…” These words hurt, but I couldn’t look at him while saying it.

“Look at me and tell me you don’t want me.” I didn’t look up, I didn’t want to tell him I don’t want him, I do want him but I can’t because I have a pack to take care off! “Tell me.”

“I don’t…” I started, looking the other way. “I don’t want you.” And stared to walk away.

“Look at me and tell me!” He yelled, grabbing my arm and making me turn around.

I shook my head and pulled away from him. I ran and went to the place that could make me calm down. I took my clothes off and dived in the water. I swam for a good 10 minutes and went back to the land. While changing, I saw the wolf from last night, now that I am not sleepy anymore, I recognized this wolf. It’s Jaejoong.

I shook my head and walked away but the wolf stopped me and blocked my way. I sigh, patted his head and looked at his eyes.

“I can’t say I don’t want you, Jaejoong. I want you but I can’t have you.” I said, rubbing his fur. “I want to say the L word but I can’t, do you know how hard it is for me to pretend that I don’t want you?” Tears are staring to fall in my eyes. “I’m not rejecting you, Jaejoong. Remember that. But I need to choose them, it is my responsibility.”

The wolf looked at me confusingly and shook his head. I leaned on his body and looked at the stars I want us to stay like this forever, no problems that I needed to solve and no one trying to break us apart.

“I love you Jessica.” His voice whispered and the only thing I heard before falling asleep.

 

~~

 

“Jessica!” I suddenly heard a girl shouting. I immediately sat up and saw Tiffany standing not too far from me. I then looked around to where I am and I saw Jaejoong sleeping soundly beside me. “What are you guys doing?! Why is my brother ?!”

“I slept in my wolf form and didn’t notice turning back to my human form.” Jaejoong answered for me and wore on some basketball shorts. He then pulled me to him and kissed my cheeks, making me slap his arm and Tiffany laugh. “Good Morning.”

“Good Morning lovebirds!” We then heard Sehun shouting and walking towards Tiffany. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from my mate.

“What are you guys doing here anyway?” I asked, walking towards the two.

“I’m sorry if we interrupted you guys, Jessica. You don’t have to get angry about it.” Sehun joked, laughing afterwards. “We just wondered where the two of you went last night.”

“We are not doing anything!” I shouted back, punching Sehun’s shoulder. “I’ll be going now. Eva and Rita might be looking for me.”

“I’ll go with you.” Sehun said, turning around to accompany me. Jaejoong growled but stopped when Tiffany growled at him.

We were walking down the path when Sehun stopped in front of me and gave me his phone. I looked at him confusingly and asked why but he just shook his head and handed me the phone. I took the phone and saw 5 missed calls from both Kai and Siwon. I thanked Sehun and ran to my room to call them. Siwon was the first person I called and he picked up after a few rings and shouted as a greeting.

“Calm down!” I yelled using my Alpha tone. “What’s the matter?”

“It’s about Nicole…” He started nervously. “She… she left.”

“What?! Why?! When?!”

“She thought that you were kidnapped because it’s already three weeks since you left.” He answered. “She left last week.”

“Don’t you dare stop looking for her?! I want her back home. NOW!” I shouted.

“Yes Alpha.”

I paced around my room only to be interrupted by Sehun. He closed and locked the doors and sat on my bed. He asked what’s wrong and I told him that one of my pack mates are missing. He then asked who it was and I told him that her name is Jung Nicole, a 15 year old girl who is one of my closest friends. She was one of those who was overjoyed when I became Alpha.

“Do you have any leads?” He asked and I shook my head. “Do you want some help?”

“Yes, please.”

“I’ll go and talk to Jaejoong.”

I nodded my head and waited for him to leave before making a phone call. After he closed the door, I grabbed my phone and immediately dialled my best friend’s number.  He answered after the third ring and greeted me with another shouting.

“Have you found any leads?” I asked, after hearing my best friend shouting.

“Unfortunately no.”

“Just give me updates ok? I want her found.”

“Yes, Alpha.” He then chuckled about something. “I heard what happened last night.”

“What happened?”

“You and Jaejoong have quality time with each other and you guys woke up on the lake together.”

“Who the hell…” I started, remembering the only one who could’ve said it. “Sehun told you, didn’t he?!”

“You can’t blame him. I called you last night but you didn’t answer so I called him instead.”

“Whatever.” I answered, not knowing what I could possibly answer him.

 

~~

“Pack meeting.” I heard someone shouting; I stopped and walked towards the meeting room with Kyuhyun suddenly in my arms.

I stood at the back of the room and waited for the Alpha, Beta and third in command to stand in front of us. I saw them already standing there and waited for the others to be quiet. Once Sehun shouted to shut up, everyone stopped and looked at Jaejoong.

“Everyone, I just want to make an announcement.” Jaejoong started, looking at everyone in the eye but stopped at my direction. “I want everyone to be attentive to a female wolf. Her name is Jung Nicole.”

My eyes widened and looked at Sehun who just smiled at me. Everyone walked out of the room when Jaejoong said the word ‘dismiss’. I went to finish cutting the vegetables and went to change to my pyjamas. I lay on my bed for a while and thought about Nicole. Where is she right now? Is she okay?

“Jessica?” I heard someone knock on my door and when it opened, I saw Sehun.

“Yeah?” I asked, sitting up and looking at him.

“We found a female wolf. You might want to see who it is.” He then said, making me jump from my bed and ran towards the cell below. I saw Jaejoong, Tiffany and Onew standing there talking. When Sehun and I arrived, Jaejoong nodded his head at Tiffany and Onew and they left. Jaejoong then pulled me to him and made me turn around to the girl who I now notice is crying.

“Could you give us a minute?” I asked nicely, turning to look at the three. They nodded and walked out of the room. But Jaejoong told me that I only have 5 minutes. I nodded my head and walked towards the girl. “Nicole?” I asked.

The girl turned around and my eyes widened. That girl is Nicole, and that girl who is standing in front of me changed. She’s all bruised up and crying.

“Who the hell did this to you?!” I shouted, hurriedly hugging the girl and patted her head. “Tell me now.”

“Hu-Hunters…” She whispered, hugging me also but is shaking.

“I want you to go back home, Nicole.”

“Not without you! I searched for you Jessica, I want you to come back home now! Why are you even here?!”

I then told her everything, starting from the idea till now, leaving the part about Jaejoong. I don’t want her to think that just because I already found my mate I’ll be living with him now.

Nicole snapped me out of my thoughts when she asked why Jaejoong pulled me to him. I didn’t want to answer her question so I just shook my head and asked her a different one. Lucky for me, she went with the flow and answered. We were still talking when suddenly Jaejoong opened the door and walked to stand beside me. I looked at him and mouthed ‘why’. He just told me that our 5 minutes is up. Nicole began crying again, making me run to her side.

“Alpha Jaejoong please let her stay with me.” I pleaded, hugging Nicole but looking at Jaejoong.

 He shook his head and pulled me away from Nicole. “I’ll let her stay with you with one condition.”

“What is it?”

“You are going to stay with me.”

“I can’t do that! I’m an omega remember?”

“You are the Luna of the pack and I think it’s about time to introduce you.”

What should I do?! What should I do?! I can’t let Nicole stay in this room and I can’t stay with Jaejoong! What should I do?! Why is he making it hard for me to choose? Ugh.

“What’s your decision, Jessica?” He asked, smirking at me.

What is your decision, Jessica?’ Nicole then asked through the pack link.

‘I don’t know, Nicole. I have to choose you or me.’

‘I think you should say no. I mean, yes I will be staying here but at least we are together.’

‘Are you sure about that? I can always say yes.’

‘One question, why do Alpha Jaejoong want you to be with him?’

‘He’s my mate.’ I thought I wouldn’t have to say it but what choice do I have?

‘You should say yes then! Don’t you want to be with your mate?’

‘I want to but I’m not here to experience being a mate. I am here to experience being an omega.’

‘You have experienced being an omega for 3 weeks! Be with your mate for the last week before we leave.’

‘Are you sure though? If we finish the mating then he won’t let me leave his territory.’

‘I take it back! Say no!!’ She shouted, making me mentally laugh.

I looked at Jaejoong and at Nicole, making my final decision. I answered no and he took it very calmly. He just left the room but slammed the door shut in the process. I shook my head and bid goodbye to Nicole and went to my room. I saw Tiffany sitting on my bed, waiting for me. I asked why she’s here and she told me that Jaejoong is now throwing a tantrum again in his office. She’s only here to ask if I could calm him down.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to do that, I am the reason why he’s having a tantrum.” I answered her, shaking my head.

She shook her head to and stood up. “But you’ll be able to stop him if you just persuade him.”

“I don’t do persuasion, Fany.”

“Just to talk to him, please?”

“Fine,” I sigh and walked out of the room and to Jaejoong’s office.