One Day with the Incoming Message.

One Day Series

On the next couple of days’ event,

“here’s for you to wear today.” I told Kibum as I gave him a sponsor ring.

It’s a big silver ring with pink streak on it.
Kibum is the only one who often wears pink deliberately so I chose it to be wears by him.

“araso (I got it).” he put it on his middle finger, but then, “it’s too big.” He mumbled and removed it to his index finger, “better.”

“okay?” I asked him.

“yeah, everything’s okay.” he nodded, “of course it is, because im the Almighty Key.”

“Bless him.” I teased Kibum and he’s smiling his usual smile.

Then I walked to Minho and say, “you too, wear this.”

“hm?” he replied without looking at me, because now he’s tying his performance shoes.

“here.” I shoved another ring under his nose, “sponsor’s.”

And he looked up then stops tying his shoes, to grab it, “yye (yes).”

I squatted in front of him to make sure the knee high top tied perfectly –still, only on his left leg, and he said, “it’s a pretty cool ring, huh?”

“yeah, it is. Pink suits Kibum and.. Blue suits you.” I commented as I still checking on his shoes, “there’s still another one, the yellow one, but I don’t think Baby wants to wear it.”

“why, because it’s the sponsor’s you have to make us wearing it, right?” he asked.

“but you know how he doesn’t like his fingers.” I laughed because of it. Well, 3 members of the group hates their own fingers; Onew, Jjong and Baby Taeminnie.

“you shouldn’t be like that, Noona.” Minho sighed, “rule is a rule, and just because it’s Taemin you were acting this way.”

I looked at him and then say, “oh well, I can tell Kibum to wear it. And what’s with me spoiling the Baby? No one complain before, and even ‘I want to look as mature as I can be’ Taemin himself doesn’t seem to mind.”

“but I do.” he said, “we spoiled him so much and now he acts like the boss, I think it’s about time not to treat him that way.”

I chuckled, “you know you look 10 years older when you did that.”

“did what?” he asked.

Then I stood up, “that.. something you did often to Yoogeunnie. Being like the father of the group, while Kibum is the mother.. I guess.”

He laughs, “I don’t think that far actually.” as then he said, “oh fine, here..” he opened up his palm, “give me the yellow ring, I wear it on my left hand.”

I smiled, “yeah?”

“yes, things that I do for Taemin. And you.” he answered with laugh.

I took the silver ring with yellow streak then I handled to him, “besides, Kibum and you have a nice and long fingers, it’s wasted if we don’t use the advantage.”

Then I turned around because I want to check on everyone’s costume and as I do that, the Manager Oppa just informed that they need to be ready in 10, then he left the room.

Right after that, Minho patted my shoulder.

When I see him, his eyes wandering through the room, “Hyung is out.” I can hear him muttering.

“so..?” I lifted my eyebrows along with a little smile.

He shook his head, “nothing, it’s just.. can you keep this for me?”

As I saw he’s holding a ring, I open my palm, and he put it there.

“I cant wear it on stage, I guess.. and also because I have these 2.” He shows the sponsor rings.

I frowned, I know Minho wears a wrist watch in personal, and sometimes he wears the black bracelet he bought with his brother, but I hadn’t notice he wear a ring. It’s a black tungsten one. Whoa, talking about his choice.

“yeah, sure.” I said but he’s still standing there, as if he wants to say something, or I might say, waiting for me to say anything.

“..what? do you need anything else?” I asked.

He laughs, “ah, jjinjja (really).” Then as im still with my questioning look, he continued, “because of your gesture that showing your ignorance,’’

“mouh (what)?” I cut his words while he’s just continuing,

“-slash density, turns out it became even more difficult.. and stupid than I thought.”

Really, he’s killing me with this act. “what do you want, Choi Minho?”

He laughs, “nothing! it’s really nothing serious, actually.. it’s just that um..” he hang his sentence and then he took out a small black purse from his pocket, it looks like from a jewel shop or something like that, “just keep that silver ring I gave to you inside.”

But when I took it, I can feel there’s something –it’s another ring, I guess, inside it.

Then I dumbfoundly peeked through and then I pulled it.

It looks exactly the same as his black tungsten ring, but this one, is a silver-colored one. (http://tungstenringsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/faceted-tungsten-ring-01.jpg)

I don’t really wear rings as much as I wear bracelet –I never took my two golden and silver bracelets, along with my chained-wrist watch, but it’s a part of my job to know about qualities and stuffs. Tungsten nowadays is famous for its fresh popularity against gold, silver and platinum because it’s heavy duty and also long lasting. Personally, I love tungsten ring.

Of course, you need to polish it or else, but many people refers tungsten ring is like a tattoo. You cant just removed it if you get bored.

I still look at it, and because –yeah, Im dense, but im not dumb, I just realized that.. “it’s a couple ring?”

He smiles sheepishly but he stood in a way he used to in an interview on stage. Both hands linked in front of his belly. The only missing thing is that right now he doesn’t hold a microphone.

I swear I thought of 2 things when I looked at him right now. First, I never pictured a situation –or gesture like this would’ve happen when a guy gives his girl a couple ring, and second, he might not gonna like it when he hears me saying this, but he does look soooooo cute because I know.. I know all that he wants is to put the ring by himself, but he cant, because of where we are right now. And it shows even more by his awkward ‘im in an interview’ pose.

It’s like.. he linked his hand to prevent himself to use his hand to just grab the ring and put in on my finger.

“I..” but then I let laugh slips and his face dropped, so I said quickly, “w-wait. It’s not that im laughing at you, no..! no. It’s just..”

“I hope it’s not too soon, it’s nothing official, it’s just.. well.. we don’t know what happen in the future, even to the near future so I didn’t think too far and buy it and then I want you to keep it-“ Minho talked so fast but I get his point.

“It’s not that, Minho.” I cut his words. “Im totally fine with it. You don’t have to tell your reason why you gave me this, silly.” I said not only to make him feel better, but I do feel that way.

Although, yes. To hear his reason, it’s like something caught me in the chest.
I agreed with him. Anything could happen in the near future, and THIS, what we called ‘together’ might even not be able to pass safely until 100th days, so I’ll get it.

I looked at him and he got this.. expectation in his huge eyes. So I clear my throat just to make sure I sounded serious this time –and I do feel content about this, seriously, then said, “I.. I love tungsten rings.” Seriously I do, because,

“I know. You have one.” Oh, so he knows it, and he answered that to me.

“yep, you’re right.” I pointed that out. Seems like he noticed many things about me and I don’t even realize that.

To be honest, when im still in my relationship with my ex, I always want a tungsten ring for our couple ring, but then we decided to have silver ones. Well, also because I think he suits silver more than tungsten. Forgive me but I don’t say this just because we’re over, my ex’s image is not that.. masculine? God, forgive me of what I said.

I repeated his words, “I have one.” A silver-colored tungsten ring, with white line goes through in the middle.

He murmured, “well, a couple ring should be exactly the same.. but I was thinking about the situation, and it’s safer if it’s looks a LITTLE bit different. so.. im sorry.” as then he shrugged.

Laughed, I shook my head, “no, no, actually, I was amused by that idea. Well, because we’re in some kind of um.. special case kind of relationship,” forgive my stupid choice of words,”How the ring should be the same, but not really obviously looks the same. I just realized it a second before you told me that, so I was like.. dammit, you’re smart.”

Tungsten ring is a strong one, you can slam it with hammer and it’s still fine. And I like it also because I love the masculinity feeling. So.. yeah, he does have a good choice, as the ring itself definitely related to his image. I added, “and you have a great taste.”

He doesn’t seem as nervous as earlier, as his smile appears, “well then, thank you.. I guess.” As he scratched the tip of his nose, he asked another silly-but-adorable question, “so.. are you going to wear it?”

My eyes get wider, “what kind of question is that, silly? Of course, I am.” Then I just ask him as I showed the ring, “pinky finger, right?” well, it’s common to wear a couple ring in the finger.

“yeah.” He smiled, looks all satisfied, this time.

I put on the ring in my right hand, “yeah.” I repeated him as then I showed him, “thanks, Minho.”

He grinned, “you’re welcome.”

As I smiled, he added, “but.. of course I will be happier if you reward me more than just a ‘thank you’.”

I heard Taemin called out for the members’ name it means it’s time for him to go to the stage, so I said, “fine, we’ll discuss this later, now go.” I pushed him slightly as he laughs, “wish me luck!” then he ran to the boys.

I heard Jonghyun said, “luck? Where do think are we, in a placement test room?”

But then Onew answered, “oh I need more luck in the stage more than during tests. I cannot trip in the classroom but stage is like a wild jungle for me.”

I was putting all the others costume while I heard all of that and giggled.

“Onew Hyung is so funny.” Taemin added with a smile. Yes, I agree with you, Baby.

And before they left the room, I heard Kibum’s replying, “Hyung, do you really think you wont fall in the class? You even still fall and roll around here and there when you’re already sitting on the floor!”

I laugh so loud along with Hye-ah and Eun-ah who’s standing near while they’re also trying to tidy up the changing room with me. Damn, dressing room on the backstage can be all messy.

Less than 10 minutes after that, we watched the performance through the TV inside the room.

I was smiling the whole time, feeling both proud to see the boys like a big sister who secretly amused how her younger brothers grew to be such hard working young man, and also feel satisfied as their working partner.

I can relate to their caring towards me as their big sister, as beside Jjong and Minho, they’re the only child. And as Jjong’s older sister is around my age, a bit older I think, now I can understand why he’s the one who act like a bodyguard around me sometimes, because he said his father taught him with strength to be the one who protects his sister no matter what.

So now my feelings is really good, I even looked at the new ring on my hand and as I took my hand to my lips, I cant hide my smile.

“it’s definitely as cool as the person himself, Unnie.” Mi Sun whispered at me, she’s sitting a little bit behind me now as we’re watching the performance together.

I looked and then smile embarrassedly at her.

“aww, don’t be shy! you’re still our cool Unnie.” She held my shoulder slightly and then laughs.

“thanks, Sun-ah.” I said to her before I get up because I saw the performance ended.

I took my bag, and took the elevator. In this TV station, there’s a roof top garden, well, it’s not really on the highest floor, it’s in about 8 or 9th actually. So I walked out from the elevator and went straight to the place. No one is in here, well, hopefully.

As I pushed the door and walk to the open air garden, I take my phone from my bag.
I saw there are a misscall and a message. But I decided to send a message first before I check up on it.

‘im on the rooftop garden. You know where it is, right?’ I texted Minho’s phone, I know he doesn’t have the phone with him right now –it must be on his bag, but I think he’s going to check it when he’s back from the stage.

Well, that’s how we communicate during working hours like this.

After I sent it, I check on the inbox and startled when I see the unread message.

‘hey.. it’s been a while. How are you?
I hope Im not bothering your work.
This might seems so sudden, but as now Im in Seoul for a couple of weeks,
A nice meeting with a friend wont hurt, right?

PHJ.’

Of course, I don’t have to read the initial on his message signature to know who’s the sender. I still have his number on my phone.

Then I checked the miss call. Right, it’s also from him.

What does he want?
Well, I don’t hate him after we finally broke up. But.. I don’t feel like meeting him because I still don’t know what to say if that’s happen. Yeah, I admitted, I still feel uneasy every time I think of him.

I pushed the button to back at the message menu.
Am I going to reply his message right now? but what am I going to say..
Yes, we can meet. Like he said, as a friend.
No, we cant. Im sorry because I think my boyfriend wont be happy with the idea.

Sigh. That’s the problem. It’s true that between me and Jin, our relationship has been torn apart since like.. 3 months ago, but we just officially broke up not long before Minho started to obviously show his feelings for me.

I cant imagine what Jin will say to me if he knows about this.
He’s a delicate and not as straight forward as me, but what’s also different than me, is that he can be so judgmental.

Wait. Why do I still care so much about what he thinks of me?
I..
I don’t know.

Unconsciously, I lifted my hand and look at the ring. How am I-
My phone is ringing. Don’t tell me it’s him.
No. it’s not him.
Minho’s calling me.

“y-yeoboseyo (hello)?” I said as I answer the phone.

“are you still on the garden?” his deep voice greeted me.

“hm? Yes, im still here.” I tried to not to sound confused and normal. But somehow.. it failed.

“.. just wait there, im on the elevator right now.” he replied. I don’t know if he’s notice through my tone or not.

“araso (okay).” then I closed the phone.

Less than 3 minutes, he appeared, still on his stage costume. He even still with his make-up on, but he held a towel in his hand.

He must be so tired.
And.. does he just limping his leg earlier? or it’s just me, because now he seems to walk normally.
He’s beaming at me so I guess he didn’t notice anything strange.

“I just ran here because we still havent finish the discussion-“ but his words got cut by my gesture.

I wrapped my arms around him, he even has to bent down because I literally pulled him.

“C-chagya (honey)..?” he called me like this oftenly when he’s with me. He seems a bit confused, I can hear his tone.

But then I just rubbed his back, supportively and say, “you must be so tired, didn’t you? but you did great, Minho. Your leg is okay, right?”

After he heard me, he buried his face on my shoulder sighing in relieved. He doesn’t need to answer with words, by his sigh, I know that he agreed with what I said. Well, he does look tired since this morning.

Then somehow I repeated again my last sentence, “your leg is okay… right?”

He seems comfort so he doesn’t move or showing any small gesture to answer, but then his head nodded, still in my shoulder.

“you wouldn’t dare to lying to me, would you?” I asked.

He pulled himself so now we’re staring at each other, “no!” he laughs at his answer.

Then I took the case from my bag and handling his ring to him. “here you go, and give me the sponsor’s.”

As he wears the black ring, he said, “I already give it to Chung Ae Noona.”

I nodded, “okay then.” but then he looked at me, so I ask him, “what..?”

He shook his head, “no.. it’s just.. earlier when we still discussing about the reward kind of thing, I actually just wanted to tease by telling you I want a kiss or something, but..”

“..but?”

Proud smile –like everytime he looked at me, appears in his face and he said, “I just realized that you give me the best reward.”

I frowned, “what, what is it?” I don’t think I did something special.

“from now on, right after performances, or anything I do, I hope you can be there to give me a hug or just by saying.. that I did well.” he said to me, simply like that. “I never thought that a simple gesture would make me feel that ease.”

I laughed on how simple minded he is, yet I always think he’s complicated before.

“okay then.. besides, your wish is not really difficult to be fulfill. Except the fact that I cant just hug you in front of everyone.”

He smiled, “well.. you can do it after, I wont mind.” and nudge me in a stupid flirty way that makes me frowned while laughing, “Minho! Stop it!”

“wae (why)?”

“oh I cant forget how embarrassed I was that day!” I covered my face with both hands.

“when?” he’s laughing at me.

“at that day, when they saw my- your-ah, jjinjja (really)! Molla (I don’t know), at least it’s not me who they will thought as the ert one.” I uncovered my face as from his expression, he got what I meant.

It’s when Jjong pointed to the kiss mark.

Minho’s laugh became louder and he defend himself by spreading his arm, “what? tsk, they also have their own boyfriend and girlfriend, it’s not like we’re the only one-“

I burst laughing, “we?”

“oh, what they see is just the mark on you. They didn’t see the one on me.” Minho pointed at me as then my eyes got bigger, really, this kid, “you-“

“fine, yeah, yeah.. me!” he pointed at himself, “satisfied now?”

We’re still laughing as his arm s around my waist and then just said, “ah.. it’s good to be like this after a long and tiring day, isnt it?”

“yeah..” I said, as when we’re stop laughing, suddenly I remembered about the message again.

He looked at me, and unconsciously, I shifted my stare away.

“Noona..?” he called me. No, not that questioning stare.

“yes?” I try to look straight to his eyes again.

“nothing..” he said, “I just think you could take a rest.. suddenly you seems so tired. Even more tired that me.” and then he finished it with a smile.

I feel bad at him.

“yes.” I nodded, “relax, right after this, you and the boys go back to the dorm, and then I also go home.”

“tomorrow’s schedule isnt as pack as today, but you just have to sleep right away after you get home.” he said firmly.

I , “see, now you look 10 years older again. Use that tone to Yoogeunnie, but not to me. Even Taemin would’ve annoyed if you talked to him like that.”

He groaned, “why does Baby suddenly have to appear in our conversation?”

I shrugged, “I have a soft spot in my heart for him, I guess.”

He flicked my forehead playfully, “yeah, you did.” But then as he took my hand, he just said, “but you know that’s one of the earliest reason why I fall for you in the beginning..”

“really..?”

“yes, because those days back then, I just realize that despite you always seem distant and cool, you always have a warm and childlike expression every time you cuddled Taem.”

I smiled but then he added, “but of course, now I want to be the only reason you can smile like that.”

“always aim to be the ace on the competition, I see.” I nodded.

“but you’re not the trophy.” He said, “you’re always be my favorite spectator, I guess, if you don’t mind.”

To hear that, I feel like im going to cry. Not because im overwhelmed by what he just said –im happy though, but it’s only because.. I really want to tell him what’s bothering me. And just try to be honest to him.

But then I just answer him with smile, “of course I wouldn’t mind. It would be my pleasure.”

He took my right hand then put it on his cheek before kisses the palm, “thanks.”

“you’re welcome.” I said as we turned and walk to the door into the building with his hand wrapped my shoulder.

And as we get inside the building, he released his arm around me then told me to go first.
Yes, we cant walk together because it’s just too risky.

So as I looked at him before the elevator door’s closed,
There’s many thing left unsaid.
About the message I got.
About the fact that Hae Jin wants to meet me.
About the fact that I really don’t feel anything towards the message, except the urge of telling Minho about it.

I don’t know why it’s so difficult, I just couldn’t even mention it.
Minho, im so sorry.
 

****************************

not such a long chapter this time, but i hope you enjoyed it.

yes, and for one or two reasons, Minho wanted them both to wear a couple ring!

i just put the link of her ring, and Minho's is the same but in black color.

this is noona's ring https://www.tungstenworld.com/images/products/m_radon_tungsten_carbide_silver_inlay_ring_1.jpg

 

and..... yes! the ex appears! well, not physically, but soon, he will be.. i guess lol

please look forward for my next chapters :)

and ur comments are always be the highlight of my day, lovelovelove

z.

 

createInlineScriptElement("var%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%20%3D%20true%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG_POS%20%3D%20false%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT%20%3D%20300%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MAX_HIGHLIGHTS%20%3D%20200%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_ID%20%3D%20%22leoHighlights_iframe%22%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%20%3D%20%22leoHighlights_iframe_modal_div_container%22%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_MS%20%3D%20300%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_DELAY_MS%20%3D%20750%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_DEFAULT%20%3D%20%22transparent%20none%20repeat%20scroll%200%25%200%25%22%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER%20%3D%20%20%20%22rgb%28245%2C245%2C0%29%20none%20repeat%20scroll%200%25%200%25%22%3B%0Avar%20_leoHighlightsPrevElem%20%3D%20null%3B%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20General%20method%20used%20to%20debug%20exceptions%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20location%0A%20*%20@param%20e%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28location%2Ce%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20if%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20alert%28%22EXCEPTION%3A%20%22+location+%22%3A%20%22+e+%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%5Cn%5Ct%22+e.name+%22%5Cn%5Ct%22+%28e.number%260xFFFF%29+%22%5Cn%5Ct%22+e.description%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20dimensions%20object%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20width%0A%20*%20@param%20height%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28width%2Cheight%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09this.width%3Dwidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.height%3Dheight%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.toString%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20return%20%28%22%28%22+this.width+%22%2C%22+this.height+%22%29%22%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20Position%20object%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20x%0A%20*%20@param%20y%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28x%2Cy%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09this.x%3Dx%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.y%3Dy%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.toString%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20return%20%28%22%28%22+this.x+%22%2C%22+this.y+%22%29%22%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%283%2C3%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28394%2C236%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28394%2C512%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_CLOSE_BAR_HEIGHT%20%3D%2040%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_HOVER_SIZE.width%2C%0A%09%09%09LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_HOVER_SIZE.height+LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_CLOSE_BAR_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_CLICK_SIZE.width%2C%0A%09%09LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_CLICK_SIZE.height+LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_CLOSE_BAR_HEIGHT%29%3B%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Sets%20the%20size%20of%20the%20passed%20in%20element%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@param%20dim%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28elem%2Cdim%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%09elem.style.width%20%3D%20dim.width%%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%09if%28elem.width%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09elem.width%3Ddim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%09elem.style.height%20%20%3D%20dim.height%%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%09if%28elem.height%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09elem.height%3Ddim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsSetSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20for%20a%20simple%20one%20argument%20callback%0A%20*%0A%20*%20@param%20callName%0A%20*%20@param%20argName%0A%20*%20@param%20argVal%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28callName%2CargName%2C%20argVal%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28argName%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09gwObj.addParam%28argName%2CargVal%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28callName%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%29%20%22+callName%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20gets%20a%20url%20argument%20from%20the%20current%20document.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28url%2C%20name%20%29%0A%7B%0A%09%20%20name%20%3D%20name.replace%28/[%5C[]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C[%22%29.replace%28/[%5C]]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C]%22%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regexS%20%3D%20%22[%5C%5C?%26]%22+name+%22%3D%28[^%26%23]*%29%22%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regex%20%3D%20new%20RegExp%28%20regexS%20%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20results%20%3D%20regex.exec%28url%29%3B%0A%09%20%20if%28%20results%20%3D%3D%20null%20%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20return%20%22%22%3B%0A%09%20%20else%0A%09%20%20%20%20return%20results[1]%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20allows%20to%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09top.location%3Durl%3B%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20report%20events%20to%20the%20plugin%0A%20*%20@param%20key%0A%20*%20@param%20sub%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsEvent%28key%2C%20sub%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22key%22%2C%20key%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22sub%22%2C%20sub%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22leoHighlightsEvent%22%29%3B%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsEvent%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20find%20an%20element%20by%20Id%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elemId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28elemId%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09var%20elem%3Ddocument.getElementById%28elemId%29%3B%0A%09%09if%28elem%29%0A%09%09%09return%20elem%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20This%20is%20the%20handling%20for%20IE%20*/%0A%09%09if%28document.all%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09elem%3Ddocument.all[elemId]%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28elem%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09return%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20for%20%28%20var%20i%20%3D%20%28document.all.length-1%29%3B%20i%20%3E%3D%200%3B%20i--%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09elem%3Ddocument.all[i]%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09if%28elem.id%3D%3DelemId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20return%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%09return%20null%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Get%20the%20location%20of%20one%20element%20relative%20to%20a%20parent%20reference%0A%20*%0A%20*%20@param%20ref%0A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20the%20reference%20element%2C%20this%20must%20be%20a%20parent%20of%20the%20passed%20in%0A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20element%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetLocation%28ref%2C%20elem%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20var%20count%20%3D%200%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20location%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20walk%20%3D%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20while%20%28walk%20%21%3D%20null%20%26%26%20walk%20%21%3D%20ref%20%26%26%20count%20%3C%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.x%%3D%20walk.offsetLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.y%%3D%20walk.offsetTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20walk%20%3D%20walk.offsetParent%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20count++%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%0A%20%20%20return%20location%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20update%20the%20position%20of%20an%20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20IFrame%0A%20*%20@param%20anchor%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28iFrame%2Canchor%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20scrolled%20location%20for%20x%20and%20y%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20scrolledPos%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28%20self.pageYOffset%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20self.pageXOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20self.pageYOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20document.documentElement.scrollTop%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.body%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20document.body.scrollLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20document.body.scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20total%20dimensions%20to%20see%20what%20scroll%20bars%20might%20be%20active%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20totalDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28document.all%20%26%26%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09document.documentElement.clientHeight%26%26document.documentElement.clientWidth%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28document.all%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%20/*%20This%20is%20in%20IE%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%09%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.body.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.scrollHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20else%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%20totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%20totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20location%20of%20the%20available%20screen%20space%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20centerDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28self.innerWidth%20%26%26%20self.innerHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20self.innerWidth-%28totalDim.height%3Eself.innerHeight?16%3A0%29%3B%20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20firefox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20self.innerHeight-%28totalDim.width%3Eself.innerWidth?16%3A0%29%3B%20%20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20firefox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.documentElement%20%26%26%20document.documentElement.clientHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document.documentElement.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentElement.clientHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.body%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document.body.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.clientHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Get%20the%20current%20dimension%20of%20the%20popup%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrameDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28iFrame.offsetWidth%2CiFrame.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28iFrameDim.width%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09iFrameDim.width%20%3D%20iFrame.style.width.substring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.width.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28iFrameDim.height%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09iFrameDim.height%20%3D%20iFrame.style.height.substring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.height.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Calculate%20the%20position%2C%20lower%20right%20hand%20corner%20by%20default%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20position%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%3DscrolledPos.x+centerDim.width-iFrameDim.width-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.x%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%3DscrolledPos.y+centerDim.height-iFrameDim.height-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.y%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28anchor%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//centerDim%20in%20relation%20to%20the%20anchor%20element%20if%20available%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorPos%3D_leoHighlightsGetLocation%28document.body%2C%20anchor%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorScreenPos%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28anchorPos.x-scrolledPos.x%2CanchorPos.y-scrolledPos.y%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28anchor.offsetWidth%2Canchor.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.width%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09anchorDim.width%20%3D%20anchor.style.width.substring%280%2C%20anchor.style.width.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.height%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09anchorDim.height%20%3D%20anchor.style.height.substring%280%2C%20anchor.style.height.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Check%20if%20the%20popup%20can%20be%20shown%20above%20or%20below%20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28centerDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorScreenPos.y%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20below%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates%20space%20below%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%20%28anchorScreenPos.y%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20above%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates%20space%20above%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28topOrBottom%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20We%20attempt%20top%20attach%20the%20window%20to%20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20/%202%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28position.x%20%3C%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%200%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28position.x%%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%20scrolledPos.x%%20centerDim.width%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20scrolledPos.x%%20centerDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Attempt%20to%20align%20on%20the%20right%20or%20left%20hand%20side%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28centerDim.width%20-%20anchorDim.Width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20-%20anchorScreenPos.x%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28anchorScreenPos.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20%20//%20default%20to%20below%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20don%27t%20go%20passed%20the%20right%20hand%20border%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.x+iFrameDim.width%3EcenterDim.width-20%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%3DcenterDim.width-%28iFrameDim.width+20%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20didn%27t%20go%20passed%20the%20start%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.x%3C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%3D0%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.y%3C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.y%3D0%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG_POS%26%26LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20alert%28%22%20Popup%20info%20id%3A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%iFrame.id+%22%20-%20%22+anchor.id%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%%20%22%5Cnscrolled%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%%20scrolledPos%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%%20%22%5Cncenter/visible%20%20%20%20%22%%20centerDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%%20%22%5Cnanchor%20%28absolute%29%20%22%%20anchorPos%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%%20%22%5Cnanchor%20%28screen%29%20%20%20%22%%20anchorScreenPos%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%%20%22%5CnSize%20%28anchor%29%20%20%20%20%20%22%%20anchorDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%%20%22%5CnSize%20%28popup%29%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%%20iFrameDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%%20%22%5CnResult%20pos%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%%20position%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.style.left%20%3D%20position.x%%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.style.top%20%20%3D%20position.y%%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20show%20the%20passed%20in%20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09var%20popup%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09popup.show%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20transform%20the%20passed%20in%20url%20to%20a%20rover%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetRoverUrl%28url%29%0A%7B%0A%09var%20rover%3D%22711-36858-13496-14%22%3B%0A%09var%20roverUrl%3D%22http%3A//rover.ebay.com/rover/1/%22+rover+%22/4?%26mpre%3D%22+encodeURI%28url%29%3B%0A%09%0A%09return%20roverUrl%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Class%20for%20a%20Popup%20%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09this.anchorId%3DanchorId%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28this.anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09var%20url%3Dunescape%28this.anchor.getAttribute%28%27leoHighlights_url%27%29%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%09this.iFrame.src%3Durl%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsSetSize%28size%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.updatePos%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28this.iFrameDiv%2Cthis.anchor%29%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.show%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7Bthis.updatePos%28%29%3B%20this.iFrameDiv.style.visibility%20%3D%20%22visible%22%3B%20this.iFrameDiv.style.display%20%3D%20%22block%22%3B%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%7D%20%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.scroll%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSize%28size%2CclickId%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20appropriate%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Figure%20out%20the%20correct%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrameSize%3D%28size%3D%3D1%29?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_CLICK_SIZE%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%20%20%09%09var%20divSize%3D%28size%3D%3D1%29?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Refresh%20the%20iFrame%27s%20url%2C%20by%20removing%20the%20size%20arg%20and%20adding%20it%20again%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20url%3DiFrame.src%3B%0A%20%20%09%09var%20idx%3Durl.indexOf%28%22%26size%3D%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28idx%3E%3D0%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09url%3Durl.substring%280%2Cidx%29%3B%0A%09%09url+%3D%28%22%26size%3D%22+size%29%3B%0A%09%09if%28clickId%29%0A%09%09%09url+%3D%28%22%26clickId%3D%22+clickId%29%3B%0A%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09iFrame.src%3Durl%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20user%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09if%28size%3D%3D1%26%26_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem.hover%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrame%2CiFrameSize%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameDiv%2CdivSize%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsSetSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Start%20the%20popup%20a%20little%20bit%20delayed.%0A%20*%20Somehow%20IE%20needs%20some%20time%20to%20find%20the%20element%20by%20id.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%26%26%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%21%3Delem%29%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09elem.shown%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Delem%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20FF%20needs%20to%20find%20the%20element%20first%20*/%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09setTimeout%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%5C%27%22+anchorId+%22%5C%27%2C%5C%27%22+size+%22%5C%27%29%3B%22%2C10%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHideElem%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20appropriate%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28elem%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09elem.style.visibility%3D%22hidden%22%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20page%20for%20the%20next%20run%20through%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28iFrame%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09iFrame.src%3D%22about%3Ablank%22%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%20%20%09%09%7B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Dnull%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHideElem%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%20an%20iframe.%0A*%20Since%20the%20iFrame%20is%20reused%20the%20frame%20only%20gets%20hidden%0A*%0A*%20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%09%20%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsHideIFrame%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B%0A%09%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20click%20events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleClick%28anchorId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%09%09leoHighlightsEvent%28%22clicked%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C1%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleClick%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20hover%20events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleHover%28anchorId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09leoHighlightsEvent%28%22hovered%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09return%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleHover%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20over%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20timers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%09%09%0A%0A%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20end%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.endTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor.endTimer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style.background%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20The%20element%20is%20already%20showing%20we%20are%20done%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.shown%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09anchor.startTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function%28%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleHover%28anchor.id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09%09%7D%2C%0A%09%09%09LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DELAY_MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20over%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20timers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%09%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor.startTimer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style.background%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_DEFAULT%3B%0A%09%09if%28%21anchor.shown||%21anchor.hover%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09anchor.endTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function%28%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHideElem%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%09%7D%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_DELAY_MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movement%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%20*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%26%26_leoHighlightsPrevElem.endTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movement%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%20*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOut%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem.id%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOut%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20method%20is%20used%20to%20make%20the%20javascript%20within%20IE%20runnable%0A%20*/%0Avar%20leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%3Dfalse%3B%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%28%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Check%20if%20this%20is%20an%20IE%20browser%20and%20if%20divs%20have%20been%20updated%20already%20*/%0A%09%09if%28document.all%26%26%21leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%3Dtrue%3B%20//%20Set%20early%20to%20prevent%20running%20twice%0A%09%09%09for%28var%20i%3D0%3Bi%3CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MAX_HIGHLIGHTS%3Bi++%29%0A%09%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09%09var%20id%3D%22leoHighlights_Underline_%22+i%3B%0A%09%09%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09%09if%28elem%3D%3Dnull%29%0A%09%09%09%09%09break%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09if%28%21elem.leoChanged%29%0A%09%09%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.leoChanged%3Dtrue%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09/*%20This%20will%20make%20javaScript%20runnable%20*/%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.outerHTML%3Delem.outerHTML%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%7D%0A%09%09%09%7D%0A%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0Aif%28document.all%29%0A%09setTimeout%28leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%2C200%29%3B%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20report%20events%20to%20the%20plugin%0A%20*%20@param%20key%0A%20*%20@param%20sub%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsEvent%28key%2C%20sub%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22key%22%2C%20key%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22sub%22%2C%20sub%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsEvent%22%29%3B%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlights%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A/*%20Methods%20provided%20to%20the%20highlight%20providers...%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20*/%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%09%09leoHighlightsEvent%28%22clicked.2eBay%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHL_RedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20size%20of%20the%20iframe%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHl_setSize%28size%2Curl%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20Get%20the%20clickId%20*/%0A%20%20%20%09var%20clickId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28%20url%2C%22clickId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22size%22%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28clickId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22clickId%22%2CclickId+%22_blah%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsSetSize%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHl_setSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A");