One Day with Two Confession Songs.

One Day Series

‘which room are you? Ya, Minho. why don’t you pick up the phone?!’

I texted him as then I closed my phone and feel annoyed.

Really, he just called me and asking me to come immediately then just hung up the phone after he said the name of the place. I just finished my work together with my boss, as Minho’s gone to hang out with some people. He just informed me one karaoke place near the downtown that kinda famous.

Then I try to dial a number as I closed one of my ears. Even Im still on the corridor, but still, it’s noisy. It’s Kibum’s number, but he also doesn’t answer. So I try another one,

Thank God.

“yeoboseoyo (hello)?” I said right away as I heard the other person answered. “Jonghyun-ah? yeoboseoyo?”

“…Noona? Can you hear me? chagammanyo (wait a sec), Hyung, stop singing for a while..” I can hear Jjong talked to someone over there, and then talk to me on the phone again, “Noona..!?”

“yes, where were you? where’s Minho, he’s not answering my call!”

Jjong paused for a while, he might be looking at his fellow member first, then he said to me, “Minho seems.. he might drink too much.”

“mouh (what)??” really, this kid. “hey, which room are you, Im here at one of the corridor.”

“ .. you’re here? then get into the left corridor, and walked to the end, we’re on the left one. You can asked the waiter, it’s the biggest room.”

“uhm.. okay.” I replied as I try to remember, is this the left corridor? Then I walked to the front door and try to find the way that Jjong told me by phone.

And then as I found the room he mentioned, .. is this really the one?

As usual, on the karaoke, the door has a small window, so then I try to look before I opened the door.

Yes, this is the right one. I can see Jonghyun. So then I opened the door and when im walking into the big karaoke room, a new song was started.

I bowed a couple of times as I try to recognize the faces. I saw Jjong –who’s now waving at me to go there to his direction, Kibum, then.. f(X)’s Amber?

Both Kibum and Amber is standing as they’re singing and the song right now.

There’s also Super Junior’s Donghae and Kyu, then yes, of course Minho. And there’s 1 guy and 2 other girls that I don’t know.

As I bowed to everyone once again to greet them, I sit beside Jjong, because the sofa is empty. I can see one of the girls seems asking the guy beside her, maybe she wonders who am I.

I want to talk to Minho, but he’s sitting on the sofa on the other side and between us there’s a big serving table.

“annyeong (hello)!” I said out loud against the song.

“annyeong!” Jjong greeted me back.

“where’s your girl?” I asked him and he shook his head.

I just nodded as I don’t want to ask him any further, Jjong is an open person, he usually always tell what he wants to tell, so if he doesn’t, it means he really doesn’t want to talk about it.

Then he pointed at the 3 people I dont recognize, “they’re Donghae Hyung’s friends.”

“oh, okay.” well, I don’t really know Donghae Oppa too, compare to Kyuhyun in Super Junior, maybe because his birth year isnt the same year as mine, and I think he does too, just knew me just as Im working in the same working environment.

But as he waved his hand at me I bowed at him politely. And Im sure he just know im here because I worked as Shinee’s coordi while also befriended with them.

“um.. Jjong?” I called the lead singer of the group once again.

“yeah?”

“where’s Min-nie?” I asked. I know that Onew is preparing for his next musical, but where’s Baby?

“he has some exam tomorrow so he went back to the dorm.”

I nodded after his answer, and then asked one more question, “but why am I here, again?” I asked him.

He looked at me and laugh at my joke, “because.. wait, I thought Minho called you.”

“yes, but look at him right now.” I pointed at Minho. He leaned his back to the sofa and closed his eyes. then I said to Jjong, “you said by yourself, he’s drinking too much.”

“he hasn’t eat anything so.. yeah, he might kinda drunk.” Jjong commented.

I just chuckled, “remind me again why did I once said that he’s the mature one between the 5 of you.”

Jjong is laughing while I asked him, “except you and Kibum, the other doesn’t know that Minho and I… right?”

He nods his head, “yeah, when Noona walked into the room, I heard Donghae Hyung said to his friend that you are my friend.”

It seems that Minho finally noticed there’s a new people in the room –me, as he opened his eyes and sit straightly. His eyes look tired but he’s smiling at me.

‘annyeong.’ I said inaudibly as he looked around him –on his left is Kibum, who’s now standing up, and his right is Kyuhyun. So then he replied inaudibly too, ‘annyeong.’ While his face showing disappointment because he cant offer a seat next to him.

I laugh as I give him a signal, it’s okay that im sitting here. Beside, im not comfortable because there’s some other people too. I can see that one of Donghae’s friend seemed a bit attracted to Minho. Well, I don’t know, maybe it’s just me.

“Noona..!” Kibum called me as then I looked up. He offered me the electric remote thing to pick up the song as Kyu passed the huge menu song book.

“thanks.” I smiled at both of them and start to look for a song to sing. I chose some songs, as then I said to Jjong, “I want to fix my make up.” he’s just nod as I looked at Minho and smile. He frowned slightly but then I think he got the idea.

So I went to the toilet and stay on the powder room for a while. Dammit, I look all messed up. Well, as a stylist, there might be an unwritten rule that says we supposed to look stylish too, but when we’re working in the studio, all we have is a mess, so we turned to look like one too. I cant help to laugh by my own thought.

Shoot, I just realized that my white shirt got ruined by a black marker. Then I just tied up in one side, I wear a black tube underneath it anyway. It seems that the boys’ old school concept for Up & Down affected me too somehow.

After I fixed my mascara and lip liner, I went out and walk back to the room. But then I heard, “yo!”

I turned around.

“Joonnie, annyeong.” I waved at him. it’s Lee Joon. And also behind him there’s Jung Yong Hwa, too, “waa, long time no see, YongHwa oppa.” I bowed politely.

“annyeong.” He smiled calmly. But please don’t get trick by that, he’s actually as noisy as Joon.

“are you here to join the others?” I said.

“yeah, I called Jjong and he said just come over.” Joon answered.

So then I walked in front of them as I was the one who knew which room.

As we get inside, I saw there’s another 1 new guy and 1 girl. Wow people kept coming, huh? well, the room is so big it’s actually still have more space.

Minho is sitting where Jjong sat before, as Jjong is beside him. The girl, Donghae’s friend, she’s now sitting beside Jjong and talking with him.

Kyu is singing right now, and the other 2 girls are mesmerized by him. Yeah, who doesn’t? see, even YongHwa Oppa clapped immediately as he saw Kyuhyun’s singing.

“man, what’s up!?” Joon raised his hand and Kyu patted it slowly while continue singing. Both of the guys greeted everyone in that room too.

I realized that the table aren’t one long table, but two that attached together, because someone might have pulled one apart so there’s a space between two of it and people can walk through it.

Joon managed to ‘ruin’ Kyu’s song by doing a duet, while YongHwa is sitting beside Key.

“you invited them, Hyung?” I hear Minho asked Jjong when I sat beside him.

“yeah, Joon asked where am I so I told them to join.”

Minho just nod as he turned.

“hey you.” I said and he gave me a smile.

“hey.” He replied, still with his warm smile.

“you know I don’t like a guy who cant drink.” I leaned a bit so we can talk because of course, you know how loud it is inside one karaoke room.

He nodded, “I know. And im strong.”

I chuckled, “yaa, Minho. Why did you drink so much without eating anything?”

“but im not drunk, Noona.” He answered, “want some prove?” he’s ready to stand up, maybe he planned to walk or something but I prevent him by pulling his shirt in reflex so he sat still.

“don’t. just sit.” I said.

“yye (yes).” he obeyed as he put his hand on my head and again, smiling at me.

I was startled by his gesture, so I pushed his hand and it fell to his side. “what the hell are you doing?” I gritted my teeth, “there’s so many people around here.”

Minho chuckled as he just mumbled, “sorry, cant help it.”

Today is the 5th day after we’re officially start to seeing each other, and to be honest, I kinda felt that now I saw his smile changed a bit. Whenever he smiled at me, it’s like.. he’s at ease, but somehow proud. I don’t know why, but those two feelings I always feel whenever he looked at me, or smile to be exact.

We just sit on the sofa side by side as we cheered on the person who’s singing, mostly Donghae and his friends are singing right now, as I saw Joon, Yonghwa and Kyu involved in somewhat serious talk.

“like what you see?” I heard Minho’s deep voice so close to me so I turned my head. He’s already leaning his back on the sofa again.

“hm?” I asked.

He pointed at himself, but doesn’t make the gesture so obvious, “why were you staring at them while im here? naughty Noona.”

“mouh (what)??” I laughed, and just used the same words he said earlier, “sorry, cant help it.”

Then he laughs and shook his head to act desperately, “ah, really, my head is aching.” As he just sat there, both hands on his lap and he’s staring at it, while saying in a smaller voice, but I can still clearly hear it, “but you don’t know how relieved I am.”

I frowned, “hm?”

He realized that im aware he’s talking to himself so he looked at me, but then he just said, “I’ll tell you later, not in a place like this.”

To hear that, I just shrugged, and both of us begin to pay attention again to the other who’s singing.

Jjong, who grabbed the mike as his song is played, gave another mike to Minho, but the latter refused it, “Im not familiar with the song.”

Kyuhyun took it as then he and Jjong sang together.

“Minho-sshi, you’re not singing?” the girl, Donghae’s friend –who’s sitting beside Jjong, leaned forward to ask Minho.

Knowing the girl asked him a question, Minho looked at her and answer politely, “I think after this song is my turn.”

“what is it..?” the girl pressed the remote and under the screen there’s a title of the next song, “waa.. ‘drunken truth’?”

Minho just nodded and smiles, “yeah, it’s a good song.”

I heard them but I also pay attention to Kyu’s dreamy voice. Damn, I think his voice is one of the greatest voices Korea has right now.

Everyone clapped our hands and cheer loudly as the killer duo –Jjong and Kyuhyun, finished the song. As then the intro of ‘drunken truth’ that Minho chose was started. Fly Me To The Sky sang the cover version, but the one he chose is the Kim Dong Ryul’s version. It has a bit of blues feeling at the song with electric guitar and piano sounds as the main instrument.

“woohooo~~” the hyungs are cheering and teasing Minho for it as he smiled when he took the mike from Kyuhyun. And then he began to sing, but didn’t stand up like the others while they’re singing. He just sit there, and he faced the screen to read the lyrics –well, at least that’s what the other might think, but because we’re the one who sit close to the tv screen, and im the only one between Minho and the screen, Im the only one who aware that his stare isnt fix to the lyrics.

..well, maybe Kibum and Jjong also can guess it. Minho seems really like the song, as he sings the lyrics perfectly without looking, because he’s just glancing at me, although his head still faced in front.

[..geu rae nan chwi haet neun ji do mol la
sil su in ji do mol la
a chim i myeon kka ma deuk hi
saeng gag i an na bur an hae hal ji do mol la

ha ji man kkog o neur bam en
hae ya har mar i iss eo
yak han mo seub mi an hae do
sul gim i ha neun mar i ra saeng gak ji neun ma..]

(You’re right, I may be drunk
This may be a mistake.
When morning comes, I may act like I don’t remember
And act uncomfortable around you.

But tonight there is something
That I absolutely have to say.
I apologize for my current state,
But please don’t think that I am just saying this because I am drunk.)

I chuckled as let small laugh slipped through my lips. Really, I thanked God that the karaoke room is using a dimmed light, so the others cannot see how my cheeks slowly turned to red. I even can feel it became slightly warm by embarrassed.

[..eon je na ne ap e seo myeon jun bi haess eot deon mal do
wae nan ban dae ro mal hae noh go dor a seo hu hoe ha neun ji
i jen go baek hal kke cheo eum bu teo neo reur sarang hae wat da go

i reoh ge neor sarang hae
eo seol peun na ui mar i
chon seu reop go mot mi deo wo do
geu nyang ha neun mar i a nya
du beon da si i reon ir eops eul kkeo ya..]

(Whenever I am in front of you
I prepare myself to say this
But I always say the opposite thing,
Turn around and regret it,
But now I will declare to you
That I have loved you from the start.

I love you so much
Even if my sloppy declaration
Seems corny or unbelievable,
It is not something I am just saying.)

I was familiar to the song too, so im not that surprised by the meaning of the song. But what makes me a bit startled is.. it seems Minho used the song to confessed to me indirectly. And I was just mesmerized by his deep voice –although might not as smooth as Kyuhyun, turns out that the slight roughness in his voice even makes me like it even more.

And now it’s not a laugh, but I just smiled to myself after the last verse. Then I keep clapping my hands like everyone else does too. And I can see, now he’s singing with a smile that stays along with his serenade.

Everyone keeps shouting childishly in respond to the song. Especially on the following part,

[..a chim i balga o myeon da si han beon neor pum e an go
sa rang han da mal hal kke

ja kku wae ut gi man ha neun geo ni
nong dam cheo reom deul li ni
a mu mal do ha ji anh go
eo rin ae bo deus nar ba ra bo gi man ha ni..]

(I’ll probably never do something like this again
But as the night becomes light
I will hold you in my arms once again,
And tell you that I love you

Why are you just smiling?
Do you hear this as a joke?
Why are you not saying a word,
But looking at me as you would a child?)

He’s still glancing at me until the last line, but then suddenly he turned to everyone and said, “ah~ it’s hard! it’s hard..” he cleared his throat and say with his low voice, “skip.. skip, im finished.”

“what??” Joon exclaimed, and followed by everyone too. They protested because Minho decided to finish the song before it ends, but as Minho grabbed the glass of water in front of him, then Key just pressed the remote to skip the song and took the microphone.

“so that’s Minho and his favorite proposal song.” He said like a host so then everyone cheered once again.

“ah! Leeteuk Hyung’s radio, right?” Donghae’s pointed out, Minho just smiled.

“yaaa~ uri Minho (our Minho).. seems so good with girls.” Joon joked and Minho replied with another one that makes everyone laughs, “but not as good as you, Hyung, of course.”

Joon is laughing really hard as he nodded, “of course.”

I cant help it. I was like smiling all the time, even until now. Thank God, Minho excused himself to go out, it seems he wants to go to the bathroom or something.

But until 3 songs, he still hasn’t appearing. Until Jonghwa Oppa finished singing his own song, Minho walked into the karaoke room, with Onew! Ah, you know im so thankful that the leader suddenly appear. Why? I’ll tell you later.

Then Minho sat beside me and I was pushed a bit into the right side next to Jjong because Onew is also sit on the sofa.

Onew greeted the others as Minho putted two glasses of drink on the table.

“I waited for Hyung outside.” He explained even without I asked for it. I nodded as then he moved the glass right in front of me in the most vaguely way so I think no one’s notice that he might get it especially for me.

I looked up and joked, “cola? No beer?”

He laughs, “after this, Donghae Hyung will take us for drink, so..”

“mouh (what)? didn’t you all just went..?”

He shook his head, “naah.. earlier it’s the boss who takes us. Celebration kinda thing.” He answered. It seems that the head of their management really satisfied with the new album’s result.

I chuckled, “jjinjja (really).”

“waee (why)? It’s not that im Taemin, right?” he spread his hand, questioning.

“why Taemin?” I asked back.

“yeah, I already passed 20, im an adult just like all of you.” he answered with a slight pouting lips.

“aigoo~~” I as I try to messing up with his hair.

A bit startled of my gesture, he paused. And realizing what I did, I pulled my hand real quick. Then he said, “you know we cant hide it forever. Even now we’re talking kinda close like this.”

Yeah, we’re talking close to each other, and still using a loud voice, because of the situation. So I answered, “yes, have you forget where we are right now and how loud the background can be?”

But then to look his disappointed face, I added my reply,“yes, maybe one day it will revealed, but it’s sounds still too early right now, isnt it?” I tried not to look obvious, but as the result, my tone makes him even more annoyed.

He’s chuckled, and seems like trying to ignore what I’ve just said.

After a while, “so?” I heard Minho talked so I looked at him again.

“.. ne (yes)?”

“I just making a confession. How was it? I havent heard your comment.”

“you mean by that song?” I asked, pretending not to realize it.

“yes! ah, jjinjja Noona!” he laughs nervously, “you cant be that dense, right?”

“well..” I shrugged as then I heard Amber said, “Vanilla love.. who ordered the song?”

I looked up and Onew said, “eh.. my Vanilla love?”

“uwoo, right! it said featuring Onew!” Joon pointed to the screen and shouted the female singer’s name, “with Lee Hyun Ji-sshi? Gweopta (so cute)!”

I lifted my hand and smile, “Amber-sshi.” So she gave me the mike, and then I said, “Onew, sing with me.”

He laughs as then he said, “sure, Noona.” And that’s why Im happy he’s here, to be able to accompany sing my favorite song, who’s actually sang by him.

I started to sing,

[..Sarange ppajin sungan neoman boigo
Simjangeun dugeungeoryeo

Gaseume pok angyeojugi gil geotda ppoppohaejugi
Ilbureo tujeong burigi gwiyeoun aegyodo saljjak

Nuneuro ni mameul algi deowodo kkok buteo itgi
Georeul ttaen paljjangkkyeojugi jip apui dalkomhan kiseu..]

(Ever since I fell in love, I can only see you
my heart is beating so fast

Hug me deep against your chest, while walking on the sidewalk, lbe sure to kiss me
To throw little tantrums on purpose, and to put on a cute act

To know your heart by the look of your eyes, to stay close together even when it's hot
To link arms tight while walking, and infront of your house, give you a sweet kiss)

Dammit. Now I feel so embarrassed that I choose this song. Because Joon pointed at me, “yaaa~ I didn’t know that you like this kind of song! Isnt it too cute for you?”

I pretended to be mad as I throw some candies to him. And what makes me grumbled that Key was laughing to tears far at the back. But he showed me both of his thumbs, while Jjong shouted, “gwiyeowo (so cute)~~” well, yeah, the song is really cute. That’s why I said it’s so not me.

Then now it’s time for Onew to joined me singing as we sang together. Thank God.

[..Cause I love you, cause I need you
Cause I love you, cause I need you

Haruman mot bwado ppoppohago sipeo
Dalkomhan neoege ppoppohago sipeo
Summakhil teojil deut geudae anajulkke
Yeongwonhi geudaereul saranghae

(If i don't see you even for one day, I want to give you a kiss
I want to kiss, the sweet you
'til you can't breathe and are about to burst,
I'll hug you
Until the end of time,
I'll love you)

Everyone cheered as Onew and I sing the song with some act too.

“lovey dovey~~” Donghae shouted.

Minho just looked at me and grinning like crazy. It seems that he enjoyed the lyrics too much, or daydreaming about how I sang it especially to him, maybe?

Now it’s Onew’s part as I just clapped my hands.

[..Seksihan yeojareul bwado amman bomyeo georeo gagi
Neujeunbam nege jeonhwahae saranghae subaekbeon malhae..]

(even when i see y women, i'll look straight ahead and keep walking
Late at night, i call you. I love you, I tell you countless times)

We sang together but then I got tired so I let Onew sang. I just took a glance at Minho and he clapped even faster than earlier.

[..Neoreul mannan hu haruga jeulgeopgo,
Neoreul mannan hu haruga seollego
Neoreul mannan hu haruga jjarbajyeo,
Neoreul mannan hu haruga aswiwo
Neoreul manna hu haruga pogeunhae,
Neoreul mannan hu haruga haengbokhae..]

(After meeting you, each day is exciting,
after meeting you, each day my heart greets with flutters
after meeting you, each day grows shorter
after meeting you, each day's end leaves me wistful
after meeting you, each day is mild and soft
after meeting you, each day is filled with happiness)

Onew talked throughthe microphone to me really quickly, “quickNoona,thisisyourpart!”

“mouh (what)??” I exclaimed as this part is the most embarrassing part for me –although the whole lyrics is just as cheesy as ever,

[..Neoreul mannan hu gongjuga doeeotgo,
Neoreul mannan hu haengbokhan yeojaya..]

(after meeting you, I became a princess and,
after meeting you, I'm a happy girl)

And then Onew joined me for the last part,

[..I love you, cause I need you.. my love.]

As then he pointed lovingly to me, and I did the same to him. Once again, everyone is cheering happily. Even Minho. It’s a good thing I know that he wont be jealous with his fellow member.

Kyuhyun cupped his hands in front of his face and shouted, “88ers really sing so well!” and it makes me laugh.

“wow, why did you never sing that song when we go to karaoke before?” Onew asked me when we sit again after finishing the song.

“I just realized how much I like that song of yours in a while.” I shrugged.

“ah yeah, you like those indie songs too, right?”

I nodded as then I looked at Minho –who’s sitting between Onew and I.

I opened my mouth but before I speak, he said it first, “Joayo (I like it).”

Onew clapped and laugh suddenly so Joon, Jonghwa and Kyu –who sat in front of us, looked at him. But he pretend didn’t notice and just speak to Minho and I, who’s frowning.

“I just saw you confessing!” he pointed to Minho. Thank God the next song has already played so anyone else wont be able to hear it.

“mouh (what)?? aniya (no)!” Minho said as then I laugh. He even added, “I said I like it, I like her song. Damn Hyung, it’s just so bad if I really confessed my feelings with someone else witnessed it.”

Onew chuckled as then I pointed out, “what the hell are you talking about? you just confessed to me through that song earlier!”

Minho’s face changed as then he smiled sheepishly, “ah. you’re right, Noona.”

“what song?” Onew asked Minho.

“drunken truth.” Minho answered his leader, still with this goofy smile of him.

Once again, Onew clapped and said to me, “so he’s finally used that proposal song!” and laughed so loudly.

Then Minho explained to me, how he picked that song in the radio. The one that Donghae Oppa mentioned before.

I swear, to look at his face right now, it’s not like he’s the cool with so-called charisma Minho we used to see, this is just the good hearted Minho I knew. And as in my eyes, he suddenly became so small, after I realized that he does seems wanting to confess so hard through that song. But I know I can just embrace him right here, so I just said, “joayo (I like it). ‘your’ song, I like it too.”

To witness this, Onew sighed and then said to us, “no, no, no. This is not happening. Minho, you should said it in the most proper way.” and said it with a teacher-like tone.

Minho shoved him jokingly, “of course, Hyung, I will but not including you to eavesdropping in the process.”

And to hear that, Onew laugh satisfiedly then say, “good. now I will let you two lovebirds enjoy the rest of karaoke time, I’ll sing another song.”

“yaa, Onew-ah! don’t dare talking like that to your Noona!” I exclaimed as Minho chuckled, “you’re my Noona, not his.”

I rolled my eyes, “I thought it’s only beer that can make people drunk. But it seems that water can make you this corny.” I said as I looked inside his glass and found that it contains by water.

He laughed at my joke as then not long after that, we all decided to go. Like Minho said before, Donghae planned to take everyone to drink, but some of us had to refuse politely.

Onew and Key said they want to go home to do some more rehearsal –although Jjong chose to stay with the rest because Joon and Yonghwa Oppa are there too.

Me? Im going home too. I don’t feel like to go out for a drink, so I just said im tired.

Donghae’s friend, the girl asked Minho, “ Minho-sshi, you will come with Jonghyun too, right?”

Minho shook his head and smile politely as he said turned to Donghae Oppa, “Hyung, im sorry, but I cant go with you this time.”

“waee (why)??” as Donghae was famous on his closeness with Minho.

“I.. um,” his eyes looked away in a split second, as then he answered, “I have my leg therapy.”

No one speaks but then Donghae said, “well, then, do good so you can fully recover soon.” And patted Minho’s back.

“thanks, Hyung.” he smiled.

And after we bid goodbye, Onew walked on the front, as Key and Amber followed behind.

Minho and I were the last ones of the group, as I asked him, “how’s the therapy going?”

He nodded, “it’s good. I wish to hear the good news soon.”

“good news? As in..?” I looked at him but he just said, “I’ll tell you when the time is come.”

I frowned, “you mean.. when the doctor finally let you to perform the dance?”

He turned to see me, “how did you know that, Noona?”

“oh, aint that so hard to tell.” I said cynically. ”everyone who sees you can even pointed that out right away, then what it makes me, if I cant see that as well? I should be the one who closest to you right now, right?”

To hear my response, he looked really happy, I mean, like.. REALLY.

“Noona, why didn’t you bring a car??” suddenly he said it.

“why?” I asked his random question.

“I cant just hug you in an open street like this, you know!” he exclaimed.

“mouh (what)?? so you mean, you can just pulled me in any way you want to if we’re inside the car?” I poked his head and said, “yaa~ I don’t know that you can be this ert, Minho-ah!”

He rubbed his head although I know I didn’t hurt him, “not in any way.. just in one particular way.” he even talk back at me!

“jjinjja (really)!” I acted like I want to smack his arm but then we laughed.

I said to him as we’re getting close to their car, “well then.. I took this way to go to the station.”

He stopped as I can hear him groaning.

“what is it?” I asked.

“I really want to take you home, Noona.” He said, “if this continue to happen, what makes me then? you’re my girlfriend, I should treat you better than this. Even I cant take you to the station..?”

I patted his back, “it’s okay even if it’s continue like this.” I laughed,”it’s the risk I took as I date Choi Minho.”

“yeah, though we’re not even in one proper date yet.” He replied and we cant help to laugh at his bitter joke. See, how easy we laugh just by talking some random stuff like this.

Kibum called as he gave us signal to be hurry. The boys will take Amber to her dorm before they went to their own.

“bye Kibum Umma~ until tomorrow.” I waved my hand as Kibum shouted back from where he stand, “be careful, Noona..”

So then I turned back to Minho, and he said, “so.. can I just used an informal speech now?”

I scoffed, “even Baby tends to forget to speak formally to me in many times.”

He said, “but did you forget that im not Taemin?”

“yeah yeah.. just joking. Of course, what do you want to say?”

“jalja (goodnight -informal)?” he said and I laugh really hard, “jalja.”

He just stood there as then I said to him, “go.” and pushed him slowly.

“don’t forget to call me when you get home.” he said.

“yes, of course. I never forget that. You’re just too good at giving your Noona many orders, remember?”

Then he turned around but still looking back to see me.

“Noona, you go first.” He stopped and saying that after a couple of steps.

I stayed there but then I nodded and say, “okay then.” I waved at him and begin to walk. But after two steps, I turned to see him, as I expected, he still standing at the same place.

“Minho-ah~~ thanks for that drunk confession.” I said, “I cant wait on your ‘conscious’ one!”

His eyes widen as a second after that he laughs really hard, “ne (yes)!!”

So then I just walked without turning my head back again. But even I didn’t see, and he’s not by my side as I walked alone, I feel secure somehow, because I know that im not really alone because he’s always watching at me. Near or far.

And my words got proved.

When I get into the train, I checked my phone. Without knowing, it has 3 missed calls. And all is coming from Minho’s number. And then there’s 1 message.

‘did you get into the train safely? My annoying Noona, why don’t you pick up your phone?? Tsk. I bet you didn’t hear it as usual, huh? but you’re not doing it because I didn’t answer your call earlier, are you? fine, we’re even now, so don’t forget to call me when you get home.’

I cant help but laugh, it seems that he just read my message from before.

Then as I put my phone inside my bag, I looked to the night view through the window. The calm but never too quiet Choi Minho. You knew I can be annoying yet you still want to make me yours. Ah~~ Isnt it feels good to be able to say that you’re mine, too? : )

***************************************************

The first song is called Drunken Truth, Minho said how he likes the song to be a proposal song in the radio show. It's really a good song, and has this manly feeling about it.

The second one is Vanilla Love by Lee Hyun Ji feat. Onew.

Vanilla Love is a really adorable song :)