One Day with the Sickness.

One Day Series

Why the hell Super Junior has to be consisted of so many members?

Wait. Before you get mad and started to throw something at me, I will explain.

It’s not that I don’t like this group or anything, I have their song in my Ipod, and I even befriended with some of them, remember? But it’s just some time like this, when that thought seemed to be appears in my very own mind.

Oh, in case you’re wondering, 2 days had passed, Minho and I, we’re back –almost-too normal as Hae Jin’s name really out of the picture. I said almost because... after that day, yes, he showed me the smile he smiles, but he’s extraordinarily protective somehow. In the 2 past days, even Taemin cannot hug me as much as he wants.

Minho got this stare that makes Taemin pulled his hands every time he wanted to be pampered.
I can’t help but laugh. Baby's face was just too cute every time it happens.
But I swear I never see this side of Minho before. He looks.. Scary but adorable in the same time.
.. scary but adorable? What the hell with my choice of words? See what Minho did and how it effected me? Tsk.

But then again, because the boys are kind of too busy with the concert preparation and promoting stuffs, so his mind is really preoccupied right now. And it’s a good thing because now we don’t have time to arguing, we just spend days by working and try to find some time just to have moments only the two of us.

Yeah, right now I’m working with Super Junior instead, as I promised to their coordi Noona, which I called Unnie because she’s older than me –maybe the same age as Lee Teuk-sshi? I don’t really know. Two of her assistant couldn’t make it for today, so she asked me some help. Yes, while having more than twice member than Shinee, Unnie only has 6 assistant –because to have 10 is too much? Maybe if 2 other members of SuJu join again, the assistant would be added too. But now for 10 peoples, there are only 6 stylists –including me.

So that’s why I’m here, running like crazy. From the building to the van contained with costumes. From helping the members on their wardrobe to providing the more detailed accessories.

Super Junior is going to perform in an outdoor event, at a famous private university here in Bussan. Well, outdoor event is one thing, but the problem is, today’s almost 35 degrees in Celsius and my condition isn’t as good as my blood rate dropped since yesterday. I hate to work through this kind of time in every month, but hey, I got this job, so what can I say?

Besides, I don’t want to ruin everything because this is me being responsible on my own words to Unnie, I said yes when she asked me two days ago.

If you wondering why I’m not with the boys, well, they’re here too. I told my most trusted assistant about this earlier, so she understood and helped me to manage the boys’ costumes.

Yeah, I kind of mention about being unwell to Minho too, when we arrived in this place, but as I feel much worst, I didn’t tell him any further. He already questioning whether I will be fine or not when I talked to him, so I don’t want him to give me some speech if he knew I was so dizzy right now.

I even can barely breathe. I don’t know, with the heat and people passed by, I felt nauseous. I don’t need more trouble by hearing him all worrying about me. Every time I get the chance, I would just sit for a couple of seconds before I start to go around again.

As this is the 3rd time I run a little to get back from the van to the building, where the groups got a class room that already turned into a dressing and waiting room for them, I decided to see the boys.

They’re standing not so far from the standing fan near the stage –which is located between the parking area and the campus building.

They looked ready, well; they have to be because if I’m not mistaken, they will get into the stage less than 15 minutes. I smiled to myself as I feel satisfied with my assistant’s work.

“Are you guys ready?” I asked Onew, the one who’s standing closest to me.

“Yep.” He showed his smile. And so everyone’s looking at me. Jjong saluted at me with his usual smirk.

“Wow, Noona, you look stunning.” Kibum pointed at me.

“thanks. I know that, now just shut up.” I chuckled, of course, Kibum is mocking me. I looked like a mess from running, I even still panting right now.

“But are you okay?” Kibum once again asked me. I must look pale.

“No, she feels a bit sick this morning.” Minho answered the question for me.

I just smiled slightly, but don’t want them to pity on me or something.

“Morning sickness? Noona! Are you- yaa~ Minho, what the hell are you doing-“Jjong pointed at me, as Minho exclaimed madly, “morning sick-WHAT-Hyung!!”

And then Kibum finished Jjong’s joke by a slap on the flirt’s head, “it’s not even funny, Hyung.”

Jjong eyes squinted as he mumbles, “this group’s Hyung’s are really the most suffered one.”

Onew nodded agree as he pat Jjong’s shoulder, makes me laugh and say, “Well, at least the Evil Maknae isn’t here.” I refer to my friend Kyuhyun, the Evil Maknae from Super Junior.

“here.” then Baby gave out a bottle of water to me.

“No, no, you drink that, Min-nie.” I said as he laughs.

“Don’t worry, I did. Besides, this is Minho Hyung’s.” Taemin answered and followed by Minho’s nod. He’s just watching his fellow member’s silliness, and most of the time when he shifts his stare at me, there’s a worry in his eyes. I can see it even though he stood there until Baby talked to me.

“Yeah, Taemin’s right. Just drink it, Noona.” Minho said, and as he walked closer, he asks, “How’s your feeling?”

Worst. I hardly can breathe. And.. Why suddenly it became brighter in here?

But of course to him I said, “The same.”

“Yes, because you looked paler than ever.” He grabbed my arm, “as soon as you’re done with the costumes, just sit down for a while, will you?”

I patted his shoulder, “okay...” as then when I walked, he suddenly took the 3 suits in my arms and walked.

“Eh..? Minho! What the hell- you have to be on stage in 10 minutes!” I catch up with him as he laughs without turning around.

“And I’ll be, Noona.” He said.

“I mean it.” I said as now it’s my turn to grab his arm, well, actually I was kind of hold onto him too, my headache became worst. “Where the hell our responsible Minho goes?”

“He’s here, but going to see his Hyungs for a while and then running back to catch up with his fellow member to go on stage together.” He replies me using a 3rd point of view.

I looked at him and he smiles. As we walked into the building, and became closer to where Super Junior gathered in one dressing room, he handled me back the suits. So now I get it. As no one on the other group knew about our relationship, it will be weird to see Minho came helping me, so he’s just going to ‘stop by and greet his Hyung’ like he said.

As I went through the back of the partition first, I can hear Eun Hyuk Oppa and Shin Dong-sshi exclaimed, “Minho-ah~~” as Minho might walk behind me, and I took a glance with the corner of his eyes, yes he does, and he greeted all the members as if we’re not coming here together.

I swear the management should give Minho a chance to act in a drama or movie. He would do great.

Then I helped Coordi Unnie but as I was limped a bit, she asked me, “.. Are you okay? You look kind of sick.”

“Naah.. It’s okay. Just a bit...” I shrugged, because I can’t keep lying any further, it seems that my face showed my condition so I asked, and “can I eat that candy? I think I need some sweets...”

“Yeah, you can drink the tea, too.” she sighed, “It’s too damn hot today, isn’t it?”

I can hear that Minho said to Lee Teuk-sshi that he’s leaving because he has to go to the stage, as then not long after that, I hear the MC announced the boys’ name one by one to call them on stage.

I smiled a bit as I looked around.

1,2,3… why there’s only 8?

“Where’s Lee Teuk-sshi?” the leader that he’s not here, “and GaemGyu?” I asked Unnie, referring to Kyuhyun because I didn’t see him too.

“Teukkie went with Kyu to find a medicine.”

“He’s really the mother of the group, isn’t he?” I nodded to Unnie’s answer.

“Yeah... but don’t worry, both of them are already in the stage’s costume.” She added as she said, “can you give this tie to Wookie?” she pointed to Ryeowook.

I nodded to do what she asked me. I admired K.R.Y’s voice, so I was enjoying Yesung’s voice, who’s singing while he stands beside Ryeowook.

For about a couple of minutes, I feel better. Maybe because here’s not hot as in the outdoor, but as soon as one of the staff call out for all the members to be ready, I have to go out back to the near the stage again.

Lee Teuk-sshi joined the others, but he said, “Kyu fell asleep, he cannot be on the stage.”

I frowned a little bit. Even thought he might be a master on the computer game, looks like the Evil Maknae got defeated in this one.

As we all walk to behind the stage, I saw the boys walked out.

Kibum is the first to walk down the stairs, and then followed by the rest. The staff’s assistant gave them the towel, as Taemin saw me.

“Noona~”

I waved, “oh.. Just go the dressing room, okay?” I told him because I have to do my job first.

“’kay...” he said, “but I really want to tell you this, so I’ll be back here in a minute.”

Then I nodded, while Minho passed me. He’s just slightly held my hand that rested on his arm when I patted it, before he followed Taemin and the others.

From the schedule, they still have to do one closing performance before they can change to their personal clothes. But they don’t have to change into another costume, right now they just rested for a while on the room.

I wondered what Taemin want to say to me as I looked one by one the Super Junior members walk to the stage.

The audience was cheering loudly, but it’s soon becoming like a bell in my ear. Not just a small and pleasant one, but it’s like a chimney bell that echoing through my hearing. As usual, on the backstage it’s so crowded and suddenly I don’t feel it’s too hot anymore, because my body turns cold.

I shivered as I hear peoples talking, closer and louder. There’s some people walk around because I think there’s another group following SuJu’s performance.

This is not good. I have to walk out from here.

“Unnie..” I try to call out for her, “Can... I go for a while... to get some fresh air?”

“Oh my God, are you okay?” She looked at me.

“Yes, I’m going to find some water, and I’ll... be fine.” Hopefully.

She nodded and when she asks one of the assistant to go with me, I shook my head, “no, no... Just stay.”

Then I walked as I look there’s a box of mineral water, I took one and because it’s an outdoor stage, I just shove the black curtain that covers the backstage and I can breathe the air. But shoot, the sun is too damn strong. So then I decided to rest beneath a tree nearby. Well, it’s not so near.

The venue filled by the university student, and I just walked behind the bars that separated the line of the stage and the audience while I saw Taemin runs a little from inside the building.

I squinted. My sight became brighter again. No, no.

Taemin saw me and he waved something white.. Like a paper in his hand. But I didn’t go to him; I stop to hold the bars to prevent me from falling.

Behind him, there’s someone else, but I can’t see who it is.
“Noona?!” Baby’s tone changed as I lifted my head and soon as I can see he’s coming closer, he reached out his hand to me. My knees feel so weak they can’t support me.

I didn’t fell to the ground, so I think Taemin did prevent me from falling. I still can see him looked at one direction, and his voice echoing, “..what should I do? Hyung?! Come quick!” I don’t know who he called because right after that, everything became all white.

--

I opened my eyes, and gasped for some air. I saw white ceiling over me, so I must be inside one of the class room-

“You’re in the first aid room.”

I turned and saw someone on the sofa next to where I am.

“Annyeong (hello).” He greeted me by waving without looking at me, because his other hand covering his head. But I can recognize by his voice at any time.

“..Kyu?” my voice croaked.

“hey.” He said that as he grumbled, “aish.. The light is too bright.” It seems that he’s awake but trying to get back to sleep.

I murmured to myself, “I wonder.. How can I get here?” as I looked at my watch. Half an hour has passed; Super Junior’s first performance must be finish by now, but the next one-

Kyuhyun said, “Your Maknae is really loud.” He said while still in the same position.

“Sorry?” I said to him as I was also lying there, looking at the ceiling. There’s no one beside me, I think the aid staff was wandering around.

“yes, Taemin-ah. He kept talking while he gets here.”

My head is still dizzy, but I can’t help to feel sorry for him, “you mean... ah, mianhe (sorry), he wakes you up, didn’t he?”

“naah.” I hear he’s answering, “Beside as much as I want to get back to sleep, I feel sorry to my Hyungs, I can’t perform today.”

Ah, right. He’s sick.

“You got a fever?” I asked.

“Yeah, yesterday I can still endure it, but today... DongHae Hyung said he might be able to cook a fried egg in my forehead.” Then he laughs a bit because of it.

I smiled too as I followed his gesture, I covered my eyes with my arm. Ah, this is better. He’s right; the light in this room is too bright.

Suddenly,

“Ah.”

“What is it?” Kyuhyun responded to me.

“.. nothing.” I said. I just realized that Taemin wants to say something to me.

“If you need something, I think you have to wait for the staff to come. There’s one in here earlier, but she needs to find something so she walks out.”

“No, it’s just...” I chuckled, “I remember Taeminnie wants to tell me..” then I said with a smaller voice, “I wonder what is it.” as I turned to one side, give my back to Kyu.

At that moment, I saw something on the table. There’s my phone and a white paper.

“He might already forget it too as he’s just as pale as you when he walked in here.”

I try to sit as I held my head. “Yeah?” I replied to Kyuhyun.

He laughs a bit, “SM’s Maknaes surely has their power over the older ones. Taeminnie is just like a little version of me while he kept yelling at JongHyun-ah.”

I open the paper. “Yelling?” I asked him while I read the paper.

“Yeah, ‘Hyung! Be careful! you might drop Noona!’ without even care that JongHyun seems already try to be so careful.” he chuckled.

So it’s Jjong who carried me? Ah, so he might be the one who walk with Taemin earlier. He always acts as an older brother. But I feel thankful for him.

The paper; it’s Taemin’s exam results. There’s his name, and the points he got from the test. Is this he wanted to show me? Then I took my phone, and saw there’s one unread message.

“If you’re awake, call me.”

It’s from Minho.

But I couldn’t call him as Kyuhyun here is awake. So I just held the phone as we sit there in silence, then a couple of minutes later, when I looked at Kyu, he seems to breathing steadily. Is he falling asleep?

I want to call Minho, but I fell so tired so I curled on the sofa and try to get back to sleep once again before I heard someone open the door.

I looked up and then I saw him bowed slightly.

“Hey.” DongHae-sshi said in a smaller voice because he saw Kyu’s asleep. Behind him there’s ShinDong-sshi with his goofy smile.

“Is he sleeping?” DongHae asked me.

“I think so.” I answered. We both murmured, but then Kyu suddenly said, “I’m trying to sleep, yes.”

“Omo.” ShinDong pulled back, “you’re startling me.”

“You did too, Hyung.” Kyu replied without opening his eyes. He wrapped his arm around himself as then he’s back in silent.

I smiled a bit to see these 3 guys. Despite on their looks that doesn’t seems similar, they’re just like siblings.

ShinDong put his hand on Kyu’s shoulder, and said, “He’s really sick.”

Then he held up his phone and DongHae said to KyuHyun, “Rest well, okay?”

As ShinDong take their photos, they’re saying, “Soon after the next performance, we will pick you up.” before left the room after nodding politely to me.

“Really.” Kyu said as now there’s only the two of us again.

“Hm?” I said to my 88’s fellow.

“They just came here to take a picture.”

I can’t help but laugh, “but they do seems care about you, consider yourself lucky.”

As I took a glance at him, I can see his lips curled up into a slight smile although he’s just chuckled to deny my statement.

He still closed his eyes, I bet his fever is high, as then he said, “but I think we 88ers are lucky.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, I thought the boys grew friendship with you too, right? somehow it’s good if you can befriend with someone you work with.”

I nodded agree even though he can’t see me, “yeah, you’re right.”

“But our Unnie is only getting close to Hyungs.” He refers to his Coordi Noona.

“She’s lucky she got the same born year chingu (friend) in the group.” I said, “While I’m the big sister.”

“well, I can see that.” he joked a bit, “sometimes I feel like Teukkie Hyung or Heechul Hyung is lucky to be able to hang out with them, Coordi, because you know as much as I got close to all of the Hyungs, in a group contained by 13 guys and sees them from morning until morning again, it will make you craving for having some girl between us, don’t you think?”

“You’re funny.” I said to him as we laughs. He still can manage to laugh even though he’s too sick, that’s good.

“I know, right?” he’s still joking. Maybe he feels better now. Then he added, “I don’t get close easily to ladies, unlike Heechul Hyung. Maybe because I don’t want to be exposed once again.”

I looked at him, he’s still close his eyes. Sometimes, when you feel sick, and also under the medicine effect, you will go to pour everything out, and it seems... soon Kyu is getting to that stage.

I didn’t say anything as he continues to talk, “HeeChul Hyung always at ease when he shows the closeness to any opposite maybe because there’s no article about him with ‘scandal’ as its headline. How lucky he is.”

I frowned. So Kyu has something like that? I never heard of it.

“Sometimes I pitied your boys; they were in the same age when it happened. I hope they don’t get troubles like I did.” He said.

I didn’t say anything but then I just tell him, “The medicine seems to work on you, just try to rest, Kyu.”

I looked at him as he didn’t respond at first, but then he said, “... yeah.”

And so we’re in this silent once again before I also fell asleep myself.

--

“Noona..?”

Someone with a familiar voice whispered my name as I frowned.

When I opened my eyes, I look at Minho’s face right in front of me.

“omo.” I startled as I moved aside. I looked around, Kyu is still there. But as it seems that he’s really sensitive to any fainted sounds, I put my finger on my lips, telling Minho to shut up.

He frowned but then he murmured to me, “we’re done in here, SuJu’s Coordi told you to go home, its okay.”

“What?” I spoke softly too, totally aware about KyuHyun, because as much as I know that he’s nice and everything, I don’t want him to get suspicious at Minho and I.

Not to mention, right now Minho rounded his arm around my shoulder so it’s like he let me using his arm as a pillow. Anyone who sees this, dammit, it’s going to be ugly.

I pushed Minho slightly, and although he looked as if he wants to protest, he doesn’t.

Suddenly, someone open the door, and it makes me jump further away from him even more.

But as Onew’s head peeked behind it, I was less nervous.

“Minho-ah?” he called out as Minho said, “ssh! KyuHyun Hyung is sleeping.”

Onew made a sorry-but-funny face, as he walked into the room. Eun-ah followed him.

“Can you walk?” Minho asked me, as he put his big and warm hand on my forehead, “a bit feverish.” He said more to himself.

The leader said to him, “come on, we have to go now... another schedule.”

Eun-ah said to me, “don’t worry, Coordi Unnie said its okay for you to go and rest.”

“But what about the boy’s next schedule?” I said to her.

“We handle it...” she smiled, “we will drop you to your place on our way to go there.”

I looked at Minho and he just nods. I bet he wants to say so many things to me, because he seems between upset and worry, but we can’t talk here, and also because we’re in a hurry, so then I just try to get up while he said, “easy... easy.”

“My phone... and Baby’s-“I try to reach out as Minho grabbed those things on the sofa right away.

“I get these.” He smiled at me as he held them in his hand.

I hooked my hand to Eun’s arm as she helps me walk. My legs are strong enough right now, it’s just my head is still throbbing like hell.

As we walked out from the room, I took a glance to see Kyu, and at the same time, Minho said, “ah, KyuHyun Hyung, you’re awake? I’ll call the staff as I go out, okay?”

Kyu was awake. Is it just now... or..? I don’t know, but as I’m trying to exchange look with him, he stares at me. He looks between... still trying to gain consciousness, but also... aware of what happened around him. I can’t tell.

I lifted my hand to wave at him slowly, but as Eun walks, I got carried with her too, so I just turn my head to the front and follow Onew, who walks in front of us.

“Thanks.” I can hear Kyuhyun replied to Minho. Well, beside DongHae, I knew that Minho is close to this Hyung. And I also hoped that if KyuHyun knew or find out anything, he would just keep it to himself, knowing how much Minho, this dongsaeng (junior) of him, likes him so much. I can’t bear the thought of what will happen if Minho got disappointed by one of his favorite Hyung.

The 4 of us walked pass the corridor –Onew still in the front, while Minho soon catch up with him, then to the vans on the parking area.

Manager Oppa is still talking to the organizer, I presumed, because he’s not in the boys’ van. But as I walk to the crew’s van –the one my assistant and I use, I can see Taemin got out from the van.

“Noona~~” he plopped himself to me, “I was so worried! But we can’t just go to the aid ward to see you because it can make a fuss!”

“yaa~ Noona, why are you so careless like that? if you’re sick, you have to tell us!” Kibum said to me from inside the van, “thank God we got Shinee got one muscle man here.” he means Jjong.

“Taemin kept shouting at me, you know.” Jjong said to me.

I smiled at all of them. KyuHyun was right. Nothing is better than to work in this kind of environment.

“I’m sorry..” I said, as then I joked at Taemin, “but Baby... You’re not as light as a real baby...”

Onew gets inside the van from the other side while Minho is still standing behind me.

Then Taemin realized that he still hugged me who isn’t as strong as usual because of my current condition so he pulled back, “I’m sorry, Noona!”

“Minnie, stop shouting..” Kibum said as he pointed at me, “Can’t you see you make her even dizzier?”

I laughed then I looked at Minho, “... where’s the paper?”

He just gave me the paper, while he gave my phone to Eun-ah, so she can put it inside my bag that she held.

I opened the paper in front of Taemin and said, “Congratulation! You got an A for history!”

Taemin suddenly smiled sheepishly as everyone exclaimed, “what? How? What is it?”

Even Onew moved to the front from inside the van.

I asked them all, “wait, haven’t you seen it?”

Taemin shook his head, “except Onew Hyung, I want to show you first. Both of you are my tutors.”

Onew acted like he’s crying, “he’s really a good boy, isn’t it, Noona?”

“But I don’t get A for geography.” Baby pointed to the paper that now’s in his hand, “I only get B+.”

He pouted as he read it, so then I looked at Onew and said to Taemin, “maybe you need one more tutor..?”

“w-what?” Taemin looked at me.

“How ‘bout me?” Kibum pointed himself.

“Im at social studies.” Minho joined the conversation as Jjong said, “me? I’m bad both at studying for myself and tutoring.”

“No! Not Kibum Hyung!” Taemin exclaimed.

“Gee, thanks, Maknae.” Kibum scoffed.

“I mean.. Kibum Hyung already busy with cooking and anything.” Baby murmured.

“Yeah, beside I think I would be super annoying as a tutor. Im not as patient as Onew Hyung or even Noona have this huge amount of patience when it comes to you, Taeminnie.” Kibum shrugged as he walked into the van followed by Jjong.

Taemin sighed in relief as I laugh a bit, “don’t treat him like that.” I said to him and as the reply, Taemin shouted to his ‘mum’ Kibum, “but I love you Umma!”

“I love you too, my son. But what I just told you about shouting?” he replied from inside the van.

Covering his mouth and says, “Oops!” Taemin responded to Kibum.

“Okay, everybody loves each other so can we get into the van now?”

I heard Manager Oppa’s voice from behind as he walks to the driver seat.

Minho, who opened the front seat’s door, he just said to Eun-ah, “thank you, Eun Noona.”

My assistant nods, it might about her helping me. And then Minho showed me his phone, and I get what he means.

We barely talk because of the situation, not to mention now I get home while he’s continuing his schedule for today. But this is how it has to work, right?

But when I get into the car, Eun gave me something, “here... Minho-sshi asked me to buy this on the cafeteria earlier.”

“Hm?” I looked at it, and it’s some food.

Then I took my phone to send him a message, but there’s already one unread message sent to me about a couple of minutes ago.

“Jagiya, are you feeling better? Sorry we can’t talk earlier. Eun Noona gave you the food? As soon as you get home, just ate it and sleep. I know our schedule is crazy, and I want to see you every day but you have to be healthy first. Well, you can be fussy about my leg, then this time it’s my turn. So forget about everything, and just listen to me well this time. Okay? araso?”

It’s coming from Minho of course; with his famously ‘did you get it’ or ‘araso’. I hated it every time someone does that to me, implying that I’m powerless or something against them, but I think I understand his intention, so then I nodded and said softly, even though I know he couldn’t hear it, “araso (I get it).”

--

My phone is ringing.
… Why is it ringing again?

I try to reach it as I opened my eyes. My head feels lighter than before, as I had some medicine before I get to sleep, right after I ate the food Minho gave to me through my assistant.

I frowned when I saw the time. It’s 5.30 in the morning. And Minho is calling me.

“What the he- yeoboseyo (hello)?” I answered.

“Sorry to wake you up, but I can’t get into your place. Can you open the door for me?”

I blinked as I try to understand what he means.

“What??” I exclaimed as I said, “ah, my head.”

“Are you okay?”

“Minho-ah... really, you went jogging again at this hour? Your leg even isn’t fine enough to do-“

“Noona, please...” he cut my words.

I sighed. His voice sounds very tired. “Oh, fine. Things I do for you, Minho.”

“Thank you.” he said before I closed my phone and then walked out from my room to the intercom and press the code button so he can go inside my place.

I opened the door key and then I walk to the kitchen.

Tighten up the blanket that wrapped around me I opened the fridge to get a glass of water.

Less than 2 minutes, the door is open and then I saw him walked from the doorway.

He took off his cap and put it on the table before he joins me in the kitchen.

“morning.” He said in English as he gave me a kiss right on the lips.

“What excuse did you give Manager Oppa this time?” I asked, avoiding his kiss because I’m still feeling vague between sleepy and kind of bothered because of him.

“Well I haven’t come here again after our last arguement.” He said and didn’t really answer my question, but as he saw my expression he continued, “...has it ever occurred to you that Manager Hyung actually also sleep during sometimes of the day too?”

I looked at him as he leaned his hand to the table, and then he just looked away.

“I’m sorry to wake you up, but I thought I want to know your condition.” He said.

From aside and without the make-up that hiding it, I can see beneath his eyes there’s a dark circle. He must be really tired. I’ve noticed that he’s wearing a buttoned-shirt, pair of nice jeans completed with his belt. He just added the cap although it didn’t match, by the instinct of hiding from any possibility of getting notice, despite the fact that he came in this kind of hour.

“What time did the schedule ends this morning?”

“4.30.” he answered.

“You even came without changed your clothes, didn’t you?” I reached out my hand and place it on his shoulder.

He didn’t say anything, and coming from him, most of the time it means a ‘yes’.

I fixed his hair that scruff up because he’s wearing his cap earlier, “I’m fine now. And thanks again for the food, although I already said it in the mail.”

He looks at me and says, “Did you eat well? Finished everything?”

“yes.” I nodded as I pointed to the empty boxes on the table nearby.

“And take the medicine?”

“yes.” I nodded again.

“And you can’t be annoyed by me asking questions,” He pointed at me, “or ordering anything related to your condition. You know All I want is just to scolded you on being such a careless and because you make me worry all day long.”

I groaned but then acted nicely by smiling so wide –although he knew I was annoyed, “yes. and Im sorry to make you worry.”

“good.” he patted my cheek, because even until now, he never patted my head, maybe because still, I’m older than him. “And you have to listen to me, despite any unsatisfying facts; I’m still your boyfriend.”

I smiled nicely, “ne (yes).”

A minute later, I’m sitting on the sofa while he’s on the floor because he’s writing ‘our’ schedule. It based on his, but then decides when he can comes by and maybe if he had a small break we can bailed out –with another members too, of course.

As I just watching his back, I heard him saying, “You know... Kibum said my eyes almost fall out when earlier this noon, Taemin ran to the dressing room saying that you fainted.”

I laugh, “there’s a time where your doe eyes wasn’t as pretty as most of the time, isn’t it?”

He still gave his back to me as he replied, “didn’t I tell you to rest after you finished with SuJu Hyung?” His hand is still continued writing.

“Well, it hasn’t finished yet, and I already passed out.” I shrugged.

“Thanks to JongHyun Hyung, he took you to the first aid.” He said.

Nodding, I replied, “yes, I heard it from Kyu, and how I made Taemin so worry.”

“You made me worry too, in case you didn’t realize it.” He pulled back then he lifted the paper to read it while he continued, “you have to promise it won’t happen again... at least in the near future.”

I frowned but before I can say anything, he added, “because even if I was there with Taemin and Jjong Hyung, as much as I want to do that, I still have to ask Hyung to carry you to the aid room.” when he said it, he patted his right leg.

Listen to that, somehow I can imagine how he felt sorry for his own condition.

“My leg still can’t support the weight….” He hung his sentence then turned around and rested his elbow over my lap, “so please always be healthy..?”

I held the tip of the blanket with both hands and bent down to embraced him. Hopefully I can show him the same amount of warmth he makes me feel by now. As then I rested my chin on his shoulder I nod, “ne (yes).”

Do I deserve a nice person like him? I try not to think and then just sighed contently.

He embraced me back as I can hear his yawning.

I pulled back and put my palms on his cheek, “aigoo, our Minho is so tired from working, isn’t he?”

He nodded firmly like a little kid and pouting ask for sympathy but then he laughs, “you won’t kick me out of here, will you?”

Pointing out, I used his words he said to me on the text message, “now that’s what I called a prejudice against me.”

As if he didn’t act spoiled enough, he nuzzled back at me, ignoring what I said, “ah, it feels so warm under the blanket.”

I laugh as then I pulled his arm to make him get up and sit beside me on the sofa. I patted my lap and his silly face shown when he asked, “what? You asked me to sit on your lap?”

I slapped his shoulder, “pabo ya (stupid)!”

Then I took his shoulder and he followed by resting his head on my lap. I said to him, “I listened well to you, Mister, so now it’s your turn.”

He laughs a bit but he did what I told him although his hand reaching out for the paper he wrote and he gave it to me.

I scanned through it as I decided to read it later, and asked him, “what time you should be ready for new schedule this morning?”

“I... have to be on set at 10, means... I have to be ready in the car at 9.30.” he said.

“Good, you still have two hours to take a rest, because you need to be awake at 8.” I said to him.

He turned his back so now he looked up front to the ceiling, and he faced me, “I brought clean clothes with me too, so if you don’t mind, I would take shower in here.”

I clapped my hands as I’m laughing, “you- really... you planned for this, did you?”

He chuckled, “it’s not that I took your sickness as an opportunity. Believe me, If I do, I already-“ he gets up suddenly to do anything he might wants to do, but I’m faster by pushing his shoulder back so his head back to where it rested before.

“Whoa, no. no. Now you really have to sleep. A two hours good sleep.” I said as I pulled my blanket to share. At least it can cover down to his arms.

He smiled, “okay... wow, Noona... you’re still scary even though you’re sick.”

“Thank you, Minho.”

“You’re welcome, Noona.” He answered as he closed his eyes and I took the paper to read it.

As suddenly, he gets up and I wasn’t aware of it.

“What?” I said.

“You couldn’t rest too, if it happens to be like this.” he said.

“So? I still have to be awake to be able to wake you up, silly.”

Then he twitched his lips as he’s thinking, “I have a better idea.” He took my phone nearby and as our phone has the same type, he knew the menu very well, then set the alarm as I said, “ah, alarm clock, why don’t I think about that earlier?”

Put my phone on my lap, he sets the blanket to cover both of us as then he sat beside me before he rested his head on my shoulder.

I laugh, “I’m sorry my shoulder wasn’t as soft as a pillow.”

He answered, “Yeah, you’re too skinny to begin with.”

“Well, thanks, I guess.”

Once again, he shifted.

“Still try to find a better position?” I asked as he chuckled, “Watch the choice of your word, Noona. Don’t tease me; I’m too tired to even think about it.”

“what??” I laughed, “Really.”

Then he rounded his arm like what he did on the first aid room this afternoon, and ask me rested my head to him.

“Minho, I’m not the one who should be sleeping.”

“ssh.” He said, “I’m comfortable this way.” as he rested his head on mine.

I smiled, “okay then.” I answered as I took the paper once again to read it.

As I can hear him breathing steadily, I looked up and see his eyes is closed.

“It’s okay if you fell asleep, we have the alarm.” He said without open his eyes.

“yes.” I obeyed.

But then he talked again, “read it well, you have to decide what we will do during the break.”

I looked up and there’s one or two small break between his schedules this week.

“yes.” but I said, “Don’t you feel tired, the break is after the SM con.”

“naah.” He answered.

Then less than a minute, he talked again, “have you heard about the management plan about taking all of us with one huge plane to L.A?”

“Yeah?” I said.

“I wonder whether I can ask Heechul Hyung to trades seats.” He said.

I frowned, “yaa~ the seat wouldn’t be decided until the departure time. But why Heechul-sshi?”

He laughs a bit, “maybe you don’t know about this, but HeeChul loves to sit around the Coordi, to talk and stuff. So maybe I can sit near to you, Noona.”

Well, as I worked with them, I haven’t go anywhere overseas, except when they went to Japan a couple of weeks ago. And that time, I haven’t got together with him. Actually, I’m still not sure whether I go to this L.A con or not, my Boss seems to have another plan for me, but I haven’t told Minho yet.

Then I said, “Ah... right. Kyu mentioned something about that issue of Heechul.”

As Kyu’s name brought up, suddenly I remember... is the any possibility that 88’s friend of mine aware about what happen between Minho and me?

I sit there in silent as Minho suddenly whispered, “Noona, are you asleep?” maybe he’s afraid to wake me up if I’m really sleeping.

Then I answered him with my tone, “no, my sweet Minho. But you better are, the clock is ticking and before you realize, you already have to wake up.”

I can hear him laughing again, as he said, “yes, scary Noona.” Then he nuzzled to me and kissed the side of my head before he sighed deeply, “but I still like you.”

“Thank you, I like you too Minho.” I said, truthfully, as I read the paper again, trying to get rid anything that bothers my mind.

“Good... night?” he said as he rested his head again at me.

“Have a good sleep. See you again in two hours.” And this time, I was the one who kissed him on the cheek.

Thank you, Minho.
I wish I can get rid of all the things that can make you tired and weary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow. longest chapter so far :p

in this chapter, they ended up in a good terms, but well.. there's some problem waiting for them ahead. ...maybe?

(you might find some hint by the end of this chapter x))

and in this chapter, Suju's Kyuhyun appear with a slightly bigger role than before, yaaa~y.

stay tuned to see what next on One Day Series.

and yes, in case you're wondering, the next chapter will be related to SM concert..

lovelovelove,

z.