One Day with Bad Surprises.

One Day Series

I know that things left hanging in not a good way last time Im here, but now I want to share the story about Jjong first. I think you would like to know about what really happened with him and his girl, just like Onew told me, right?

Here it is. On the day Jjong took Eunjung-sshi to my studio, I didn’t know, neither did Onew, that the idol actress told to her manager she wants to meet her mother; which she did. It’s just after that, she didn’t say anything about Jjong came to pick her up with taxi and then join the Leader and Kibum before they went to my studio.

So when Jjong took her home, the Manager found out and no matter how the two of them trying to explain, it seems that the older guy didn’t believe it, and even thought that this couple often do this.

For me, it doesn’t make sense. Because if Jjong really wants to sneak out, he wouldn’t take Eunjung to her dorm, he would just going to let the girl go home by that taxi alone. But maybe Minho was right, manager of girl group can be so scary. Well, I can understand why, but sometimes, it really went overboard.

Not to mention the relationship between the two Manager are just usual, not really as good as it supposed to be, although they were both strict in a different sense.

Then what happened to Jjong and Eunjung? Nothing much actually, since even without this incident, Eunjung was already busy with the filming and Jonghyun was pushing himself for the treatment of his injury so he can make it for the concert. That day for them, are supposed to be like an escape, to be able to breathe some fresh air before go back to their usual distance once again.

But it seems that girl group Manager was definitely bothered by Eunjung status as someone’s girlfriend, I heard from Jjong that the Manager thought it can mess her schedule or if it’s not, he’s afraid that Jjong will ruined her focus.

Oh come on.

Really, I admire how the two survive until today. When I asked Jjong, he’s just shrugged,”maybe we were too comfort to the idea that even though we cant be together every day, at least we can say that we’re not alone. We have each other and understand not only each other’s hard work, but also the amount of loneliness being an idol.”

If you think that Jjong is some kind of a player because he seems comfortable with skinship and, to be specific, women, I think it was more because there’s many girls in his big family and he’s fond of his mother and sister too. And he’s just saying what he’s thinking, that’s why he mentioned about the actress Se Kyung-sshi a lot, partly because he did think she’s pretty, and also to throw away people’s suspicion far far away from his real girlfriend.

I caught him on the phone with his girl when I came to the kitchen in their practice room, it’s not that Im eavesdropping, he greeted me and it seems that Eunjung heard it because then he said, “Noona, she asked whether you can design the wardrobe for her character in the upcoming drama. Jungie really likes that award’s wardrobe of Shinee.”

I laugh and say, “Is she can request it to the costume director? If she can do it, then of course, I’ll do it.” Although I know that she was half-joking since there’s already a team for the wardrobe.

Then I was going to leave after I made a coffee, when I heard Jjong said, “Yeah I only let Taecyeon Hyung to be close to you on Twitter, though. But it’s good, right? No one will expect me, is to be the one who’s really dating you, Jungie.”

I smiled sadly to myself. Although Jjong is not Taemin who’s really close to me, but somehow the kind of relationship I have with Minho makes me feel that me and Jjong became slightly closer because we can understand each other through what we’ve been through, or might going through with each lovers.

--

The more I want to avoid Minho, the more he became like a baby to me. I cant just call it quit to him, no matter how I want to just run away from him, since we meet everyday at work. But at least until today, using the reason that I really worried about Manager Hyung will rise his awareness after what happened with Jjong, I can keep Minho away from my place.

So with the puppy eyes I learnt from Baby, it was effective. Minho listened and granted my wish. Although it means that he cannot let any moment pass without grab me on my arm and steal a kiss or something whenever he wants to.

Really. I was half-sick with all of this, but I cant resist him too. It’s like I annoyed by him so much I want to smack his head and point out that I thought he’s being too close to Eunseo, but on the other hand, his kisses makes me wanting to believe that there’s only me in his eyes. And heart.

And although we were always communicating by instant messaging, maybe because he didn’t have much time to spend with me as I dodging him, he literally just texting me endlessly. I mean, like when I was with the other members, and he was on another schedule, it seems that everytime he got the chance to use his phone, he will send me something.

Sometimes it’s really like starting a conversation, but sometimes he was just like.. “Noona, what are you staring at right now? Im bored.” Or.. “Jagiyaa. Im sleepy, your bed was soo comfortable to imagine right now.”

Dammit Minho, can you stop? If you continue like this, I will become more suspicious of you. Call me crazy but the more you show your affection towards me these days, the more I would think that it’s only a compensation of your guilt.

The more he’s like this, the more I want to ask him. Did you.. have you.. I mean.. what do you think about Eun Seo-sshi? For God’s sake, I was even babbling inside my head. I don’t think I can or would ask Minho in person.

I actually have planned myself to talk with him, under Taemin’s suggestion, but I guess my coward self still didn’t allow me too. What if his answer is not like I hoped for?

And I have tried to tell myself, that maybe this is all just a play planned by the writer Noona or someone. I kept what Jjong once told me, ‘Noona, you have a relationship with an actor before, im sure you know how to cope your feelings when it comes to his work. So I think that’s what Jungie also did when she heard that im supposed to be Se Kyung’s boyfriend in the outside world.’

Yes, Jjong. I even had been through a situation that exactly the same as Jungie, my ex was told by his agency to have this fake relationship with a rookie actress just to risen up his name, right? But fortunately for me, Hae Jin’s pride won it all. He doesn’t let anyone do it to him, so no matter whether he’s doing it for me or not, I, myself, and my feelings as his girlfriend was protected.

Of course, I didn’t say to Jjong that as an idol you might don’t have any choice, not like Hae Jin did, but it sure going to hurt Jjong’s feeling so I just shut my mouth.

But the main problem of my issue with Minho is that he had told me before with such a proud that there’s no script on the variety show he works in, which with a not so good luck of mine, when the day had passed, finally a week after that, I was pointed by Manager Oppa to once again come to the filming location of that school variety show.

Im on my way right now. But let’s go back for a while to the day where I finally see Eunseo-sshi again. Well, I will have to meet her later on the set. Sigh.

That day, two days ago, was when Minho and Onew was on the tv station for being the MC of the music show.

--

I was talking with Kibum about Cho Hee, at that time, as he’s a bit suspicious that something had happened between me and my sister. I just gave a vague sign that it’s not something serious.

“But Noona..! Have you seen Cho Baby recently? She’s changed! See?” He pointed at my sister’s picture that she sent him through phone mail.

I actually cannot agree more. My little sister now looks prettier. Don’t get me wrong, she always as pretty as flower to all of the family, it’s just that she’s.. glowing? Dammit, where the hell I get the words from?

Wait. Something came across my mind. “Could it be.. she fell in love?” I mumbled but Kibum surely heard that because he’s laughing.

“You read too much manga.” He mocked me.

I knocked my knuckles on his head, “Yaa! She cannot fall in love! Not now, she’s just a little girl!” then I squinted at him.

“W-what..? Why did you staring at me like that, Noona?” He moved back slightly on the sofa.

“You didn’t teach her weird stuff, right?” I pointed out, “You didn’t make a move on her, right?”

“What the hell-Noona!! Of course not- yaa, really, this-Who do you think I am? Jonghyun Hyungie?” Kibum pointed at himself, chuckled for several times with a disbelief look on his face, but then he looked at Jjong, “No offence, Hyung.”

“What did I do wrong~~ I even never had two girlfriends at the same time in my life, why all of you keep saying that Im a player.. Im a shy-umph“ Jjong whining but one of my assistant shoved a bread to his mouth to keep it shut, because now he supposed to fill an interview questioner quietly.

“But you call her Baby!” I still pointed at Kibum, “Don’t lead her into misunderstanding!”

“For God’s sake, I call Nicole Baby too!” He exclaimed, “I even call Taemin a Baby, just like you did.”

We’re still bickering until Taemin appeared with Onew, walking into the room side by side. The Leader has act quite normally towards me these days despite of what happened on Minho’s birthday. I know he’s just being concern.

Baby plopped beside me and grins when I turned my head to him, more or less, ignoring Kibum’s explanation, I said to the Maknae,“Hi Baby.” I fixed his fringe as then Kibum pointed me, “See! You call him Baby, and it’s not that you like him, Noona!”

“But Noona does like me, Hyung! Eh, what is this all about?” Taemin asked me with his cute confusion look on his face.

I giggled, “Nothing, Taem.”

Kibum chuckled, “You and Minho are the same, Noona, you spoiled him too much.” Minho, whose name got called, turned his head from the script on his hand. Onew joined him to read what they have to say for the MC work.

“Yeah, right, like you’re not.” I talked back.

Taemin answered for me, “Kibum Hyung’s spoiled me with his tough love. He kept angry with me recently.” As he put the bottle of milk on his hand to the table.

“See! You have to drink all of it, and after that you have to throw it to the garbage can, don’t just left it there. Ah, that’s why I kept mad at you.” Kibum with his persona pointed to Taemin’s drink.

“Yes, I will.” Then the Maknae nodded obediently although he didn’t do anything other than look at me and asked, “Noona, Umma took Adam and Eve to the dog salon yesterday, and she sent me their picture, wanna see?”

I nodded as he looked so excited. He took out his Ipad from the bag, and that’s when the door was knocked from outside.

Kang Oppa opened the door and then he paused as I heard a female voice, “Ah, annyeong hasseyo.” Miss A’s Min appeared and then waved her hand to the members, greeted the one she saw first a bit informal, “Kibum-ah, annyeong~ Onew oppa..”

The boys stood up, but Kibum is the one who’s the most excited as one of his 91-liners came to the boys’ waiting room, “Hey, what brings you here?” he asked in an English since the girl lived in L.A for a couple of years.

“Actually, I came here with her..” Min also replied in perfect English as then she opened the door wider, and talked in our mother language excitedly, “Unnie, come here! Palli, quick!”

And Son Eun Seo walked into the room, “Annyeong hasseyo.”

Suddenly it’s like a chaos, because the managers greeted her–a guest that doesn’t normally appear in a boy group’s waiting room, also asking her manager who’s waiting outside the door to get inside too. Kang Oppa whispered something to Lee Oppa, maybe he was talking about the actress’ beauty as he finally saw her in person.

“Uwah.” I heard Taemin murmured shortly as he doesn’t take his eyes from her. It’s not that Im surprised because of his reaction, I was kinda expected it. But I know this is sound stupid, actually deep down inside I was hoping that my Baby didn’t show too much interest. Yes, I might be a little bit crazy to think that with Minho unintentionally have hurt me at least my Baby brother was the one who’s on my back.

That’s why I feel that my heart jumped in a disappointment for a second. Even Baby who doted me so much, his attention was the stole by this lady.

I want to know what kind of reaction that Onew and Jjong have but I prevent myself from looking, because it’s going to be too obvious since they were sitting behind me. Well, Kibum have met her before, so I guess his reaction is so-so.

“Noona?” Of course, that voice is belongs to Minho, who stood up and walk to the door. And no, the ‘Noona’ he called wasn’t me. It’s his Eunseo Noona.

“Hey, umm.. I was filming for the ‘flames’ and today is the music show, isn’t it? So as I met Min-ah on the cafeteria, I asked her to bring me here.” Eunseo tried to explain even if Minho seems doesn’t need her to. She smiled and then said the most important thing, I guess, “I came to say hi.”

Oh, please. You two filming together every week, and you still have to come on the weekend just to say hi? …. Ugh, see? Im being like this again.

I cant help to taking glances at her. She looks so natural with her long straight hair, clipped on the side. Although she doesn’t have too much make up on, it seems that she’s still in her filming wardrobe, since she covered it with a padded jacket. And I think it might be a mini dress or something short because all I cant see anything behind the jacket except her long legs runs and wrapped beautifully by a simple black stiletto.

If I don’t have anything against this young lady, damn I would love to be her stylist.

Minho laughs to her words earlier, “so… Hi?” I swear it would sound like he’s flirting to her if I didn’t see his polite bow.

The two of them are smiling to each other, and talking about something regarding the next episode of their variety show, I think.

I sighed secretly but it got Taemin’s attention. He immediately turned his head at me.

“Hm?” I questioned him, trying to look as if nothing happens. And I realized that he didn’t stare at the actress again, he was staring at his Ipad on my hand before he’s staring at me right now.

“N-nothing.” He said as he grabbed my arm, seems like want to say something, but Minho approaching us.

He brought Eunseo near to where Onew is sitting right now, more like the center of the room, as he began to introduce the members one by one, “Noona, this is Onew Hyung, he is our Leader.”

Onew still standing and he bowed several times as usual, giving her his polite smile, “Annyeong hasseyo.”

“Annyeong hasseyo, Onew-sshi.” Eunseo smiled as then Minho said, “He is Jonghyun Hyung.”

Jjong bowed but then waved his hand before greeting her.

“Hello, Noona, we meet again.” Kibum greeted her as he sat beside Min. Eunseo grinned prettily to him, “Hello, Key-sshi!”

Then Minho looked at me and Taemin, the last one.

“And he is our Maknae, Taemin.” Minho said as then Eunseo clapped her hand before she smiles nicely, “You’re a lot cuter in person, Taemin-sshi.”

“Eh?” Taemin stood up and said, “Ah, thank you very much.” He became so polite, I think because he feels embarrassed too plus Eunseo called his name formally despite the fact that he’s a lot younger than her.

“What the hell, Taem.” Minho elbowed him, cant help it because the Maknae looks so cute.

“Stop it, Hyung.” Baby murmured as then he sat beside me again. I was trying to just fix my focus to his Ipad while I heard Taemin exclaimed, “Oh, and this is our Noona!”

“Ah, Taemin’s Noona?” I heard Eunseo’s voice, and as I realized that I was the one they were talking about, I lifted my head. I think she thought that Im Taemin’s older sister, and I don’t think that she noticed me when I went to the filming location.

“Yes!” Taemin wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he and I exchanged glance. He smiled at me so brotherly.

“Actually she’s our stylist.” Kibum explained while Minho was smiling. I was dizzy by his smile as I cant interpret the meaning of it, since he’s been all smiley since the time Eunseo came to the room.

Eunseo nods after that and greeted me politely too. She lets laugh slips from her lips as she said to Minho, “But why suddenly everyone become so formal? Im sorry for just appearing like this!”

Onew is doing what he was doing earlier, reading the MC script, but Jjong tried to converse with Eunseo and Minho. Kibum, who’s discussing something about his 91-liners with Min, somehow also listening too.

The actress sat down on a chair in front of the mirror, while Minho is standing next to her. The 3 others were sitting on the sofa nearby. And I can see that Manager Oppa is talking to the actress’ Manager.

I don’t want to see, I don’t want to hear anything, but my brain doesn’t work properly as my eyes were fixed to Eun Seo-sshi. For a couple of minutes, with my hands still in Taemin’s Ipad, Im not focus on that gadget.

And suddenly, someone took the Ipad. It’s Baby. I turned my head and see him talking, “Well, that’s all with the picture of Adam and Eve.”

“Oh, okay.” I said as I realized that the Ipad just hung like that on my hands.

“Yes, but I have something to show you.” He looked at me in the eyes, so I try to smile.

“What is it, Minnie?” I asked him as now we’re staring at the screen although I can hear laughter coming from that group of people –Minho and the others.

He searched for something on the video section, and then he pointed, “Here, Noona! I got the unedited version of our very own concert video! Love at the bus stop and Quasimodo ones.” Once again he fixed his eyes on me and all smiley.

I myself was excited as I heard that, because I really want to see how it got wrapped up, “Really? Where did you get these, ah, Manager Oppa?”

Taemin nodded ecstatically, and so the two of us were watching. In the Love story video, everyone seems so in love in their own way, although Jjong is the only one who got a sad encounter. Key was adorable I want him as a younger boyfriend with the cute surprise he gave for the girl on the video, while Onew must be hypnotized the audience on the concert later because of his serene smile. Baby, this feeling he shows, having a crush to the girl was really believable I don’t know how he did that, while Minho, he looks shy in attempt to approach the girl that he likes.

Ah, yeah. Minho with his shyness. But sometimes, it’s not because he’s shy. He’s just trying to control his feeling. I know how capable he is on loving and take care of someone, it’s just that he can finally be able to show whenever he believes on letting himself doing that, and also he believes that the other person was letting him to do that to her too.

But why the hell I have to think about-tsk, let me just focus on the video.

Maybe because I wasn’t there on the day they filmed Quasimodo, as now I looked at it, I was kinda startled for a bit when I saw Baby’s part. Well, I have seen his sad face, but I never seen him crying before. Even when his Hyungs were crying because of joy, he would have this big smile on his face. I’ve heard that in the younger days Baby sometimes crying if he misses his family, but not nowadays.

And the way he’s crying at the video makes him looks like a child who’s lost.. and cant even believe that someone left him so lonely like that.

As now he’s beside me, he might get notice if I thought something about him, and I know he doesn’t want me to think that he’s less manly or anything, because of the thought that he had cried before when he missed his family, Baby’s pride is just too high on this, so I just let it go without even took a glance at him.

Jjong’s part seems pretty obvious since he threw a ring out from his car, while Onew’s part makes me think that his character lost a family or someone endear. Kibummie is exactly like him in real life when he’s crying; he still looks so beautiful.

And Minho? What can I say, I don’t know, maybe I was a bit mellow right now, I know that it’s just an act, but.. why do I feel like I want to get rid of his sadness shown in the video? And even now, because before I watch this, all I want to do is flick his pretty forehead because he makes me burn by jealousy.

To see him soaking under the rain, the umbrella had fall down to let the raindrops washed away his tears.. why do I think that something like this could be happen with him in real life? And how I want to prevent all of it-

“Noona?” a voice distracted me and I turned my head. It’s Taemin, who’s now staring at me, his eyes are bigger than usual as he moved his head really close to me.

“h-huh?”

Then he pulled back and sigh, “This is wrong.” As he took the iPad from my hand then I frowned, “What is wrong, Baby?”

Taemin’s frowning too, but his eyes fixed on the screen as he mumbled because I think he was talking to himself, even if I can hear it, then it’s just going to be me, not everyone, “Why the hell Minho Hyung has to be in all of these video..” I can see he’s trying to find another video or something.

I laugh because of his words, “Of course Honey, it supposed to be your video so the 5 of you have to appear, then why he cant be in there?”

He’s chuckling, “Well, yeah, but my point to show you my iPad is not to make you see him. “ and I was startled as he continued, “To distract you from that.” With his eyes shooting to his Hyungs and the actress.

“Awww.. “ I messed up his hair, also since I knew it wasn’t even got styled up yet. I got what he means but Im trying to hide it, “You love Minho Hyungie, why did you say that? He’s not-“

“Oh come on Noona, I can see it just by looking at you. And that’s why I cant just pull you out from the room. Because I know that you might don’t want to be here and see it, but you also don’t want to leave, right? If you’re not here then you will feel so damn unsafe with the fact that.. yeah, that.” Once again he looked at the group of people who’s still chatting and laughing together.

I blinked a couple of times as I never thought that Taemin is a really good observer, I mean, THAT good. But wait, or am I that obvious?

“Arayo, Noona.” He said.. he knew, as he puts his hand on my shoulder, this time I don’t feel that he’s my baby brother, but more like im the little sister.

“B-but.. how-I mean why?” I don’t know what im talking about.

Taemin shrugged, “Im the Maknae, since there’s plenty of things im not allowed to do with Hyungs, im forever alone.. and you know you are really interesting to be look at to, Noona.”

Before I can reply, he pointed my eyes and I pulled back a little, “Those.. are fixed and shots terribly only to one Hyung, but then shifted to the pretty Noona, and then sometimes moves to see the dust somewhere on the floor. You didn’t realize that’s all you were doing earlier, did you, Noona? But because of that, I knew. You didn’t even notice that you became dumbfounded when it comes to Minho Hyung’s part of the video, and that I was looking at you all of this time, so I saw all of it. Your eyes were angry, for me it’s just like Kibum Hyungie’s when I touch his belongings with his consent.”

“I-i.. im just..” I lost my voice, and my words. As I can see how he looked at me, he added, “So it seems that it’s happening for some times now , right Noona?”

As then I clear my throat, and dodging his statement,“But why did you do that, you know I didn’t like to be staring at.. it’s not polite, Baby.” after I said that, I feel like slapping myself, what the hell that im just saying to Taemin??!

He smiled sadly but there’s a cynical feeling in it too, “And why did you do that to Minho Hyung too? Is all that you can do is just sit here and looking at him?” I almost cant believe my ears when I heard him saying that to me.

He added when he looked at me, “If it really makes you feel upset, Noona, why don’t you tell Hyung? I thought you can tell him everything, like he does too.” His stare was back to where he seems admiring my relationship with his favorite Hyung.

I looked at him, and now in the same comfortable way like usual, “Because.. I don’t know what to say, Baby. Besides, Minho is always nice to everyone, to the ladies too.”

Taemin didn’t say anything as I think he agreed, so then I asked him, “But can I ask you something..? Am I.. really that obvious?” because if I am, why Minho didn’t notice it while Taemin can? Just by sitting here for a couple of minutes.

He looked at me slightly surprised with my naïve question, but then he smiled the usual smile Taem shows me, “Well, I never seen you like this before, Noona, I mean.. This sad.” And then he tilted his head and supported me by saying in a cheeky way, “or maybe.. it’s just because unconsciously, you were “shouting out” for help and fortunately for you, Im the one here who’s able to see it.”

I was dumbfounded for a while. My Baby is a grown up now. I throw my arms to give him a big hug, and when I pulled back he’s laughing in embarrassment like usual with his hand covered his mouth so shyly. And his big laughter seems to get the attention from Jjong, and I see that they are staring at me and Taemin.

“Why so cute, Baby? But yeah, you’re always cute.” I said to Baby as I added with a smaller voice, “I um.. will try to talk to your Hyung.”

“Great.” He rounded his hand on my arm, suddenly looks like a little boy again.

“Thank you, Taeminnie.” I said to him.

“Anytime.” He replied as we both are smiling as I heard “O.. as usual, our Noona get all the love from our Maknae.” Jjong is the one who’s talking.

Eunseo’s laughing –damn even her laughing voice is pretty- with the others, except Kibum who’s scolding Taemin because the latter is too clingy.

“Clingy? What the hell, Hyung!” Taemin grumbled as I patted his head.

“Minho-goon, is he always like that?” Eunseo pointed at Taemin. She seems to like this boy a lot he caught her attention.

Before he answers, Minho looked at me and Taemin, then smile, “Yes, Noona loves to babysit him.”

Taemin chuckled, “Well yeah, I love to monopolize Noona. And all the Hyung doesn’t have problem with that, am I right?”

The other members got what it means, and it seems Minho himself too as he’s just smiling.

“He’s like a baby brother to me, that’s why.” For the first time, Im really talking to Eunseo as then she surprisingly replies, “Uwah, how great if I have one like Taeminnie. I really envy you.” And for the last sentence she looked at me.

I smiled although Im not really smiling. Yeah? And you don’t know how I envy you because of the one who’s standing beside you right now, Eunseo-sshi.

--

My reminiscing was cut by the ringtone from my phone.

[..If I'm by your side when you wake me up, I have nothing more to wish for..]

Shinee’s One. Minho is calling me.

I looked outside the window and I answered his phone, “Minho-ah?”

“Noona, are you coming to the location right now?” his voice seems a bit startled.

I frowned, so Manager Oppa just told him. Well, I didn’t too, since I thought he’s filming and there’s no point on sending him even an instant message.

“Yes. And why the hell did you call me, there must be many people around you, right?” I asked him.

“No, no, we’re um.. we’re just get here. Right now im alone. But.. why did you come? Where’s Eun Noona, she’s here too, right..” He rambling as he mentioned my assistant who’s with him today.

“What, I thought you’re already filming since this morning.” I replied.

“Well, we went to filmed in Hongki Hyung’s place first..” he hang his sentence as then he moves to the main topic, “B-but where are you right now?”

I looked out and say, “Im still in the highway.” And I ride the bus. Yes, it’s kinda weird to go to a filming site not with the staff’s car. But then again, Manager Oppa told me to come so I don’t have any choice. And to thinking that I haven’t get all my courage to talk with Minho about this whole jealousy thing..

Maybe this is the time; where the chance finally has come to my front door and then I supposed to use it wisely.

“Why, you don’t want me to come?” I tried to joke as he seems flustered, “W-what, no! I mean.. What time are you gonna be here? We’re filming soon and.. wait, where’s Eun Noona?”

I answered him, “Look, Minho, Manager Oppa told me to come in exchange that Eun would be in Seoul with the Ballad.” Yes, I used to be with Jjong’s sub unit for a couple of weeks now, “And.. I don’t know, is that place is far from the highway? It seems already a half way though..”

He was thinking for a while and then he’s just answer vaguely more to himself, “You’re still in the highway.. probably you will be here in about an hour and a half. I might be filming at that time, but.. um.. well, I think we can discuss later. Just go find me right away if you get here.”

Discuss? What’s to discuss.. And by the way, “Didn’t I suppose to find Oppa when I get there, Baby?” I tried to to get rid this uneasiness in his voice. And in this conversation.

“Yes, of course, but you still have to find me, I mean, for my wardrobe.” He kept talking and I know he’s actually got something else in mind. Wait, aren’t I the one who supposed to say that I want to tell him something?

So what is this situation?

I just sighed and then try to calm myself down, him too in this case, “Okay then, see you very soon Minho.”

“Yeah..” he hesitated to hang up because he called me, “Hey jagiya..”

“Yes?”

“.. nothing, we’ll talk later. Okay.. um, I hang up now.”

Huh?

“Saranghae.” He even said that indistinctively.

“Ah, saranghae.” I replied but he already hung up. Weird. Is he wanted to tell me something, or is it just me because im the one who wants to talk to him? Wait. This is not going to have something to do with Eunseo-sshi, right? I mean.. what if.. no, Minho just said that he loves me.

But still.

Ah. Please, I just want to meet my Minho right now.

--

After waiting like forever, I finally got to the filming site. And when I get there, Manager Oppa welcomed me with his smile saying, “They were just about to film, they got the uniform, so Minho’s fine. Sorry for making you come rushing here.”

I smiled back and answer, “No, it’s okay.” As I saw the cast wearing the same colored jacket while noe are lining up and it seems that they were now trying to talk what they will do next. And of course, Minho is standing next to Eunseo.

No. I have to calm down. Oppa is beside me, I cant show any emotion.

Then as suddenly the cast sets apart, the scriptwriter Unnie inform that they have 15 minutes break, also because both of the team cast needs a time to discuss the place where they will hide the ‘hostage’.

I was hesitated when Minho and Eunhyuk-sshi are walking to their managers, who stand side by side, but then I caught Minho’s eyes and he called manager Oppa before he turns to me, “Hyung, ah, Noona, you’re here.” As if he didn’t call me earlier, “Can you ask the crew whether they have another shoes, this one is too small for me..”

Oppa just give a sign for me to go, and I think it’s my cue to leave; with Minho to talk if he plans to do it. And Im right, Minho followed me to talk with the crew.

When we were far enough from manager Oppa, I said, “So your shoes are really..?” and he shook his head. So he’s just making an excuse so we both can talk. Although with all the crew and staff we just can talk in a short time. We’re standing on an empty gazebo right now, next to where the art team was gathered.

“Look, I know that I should talk to you about this before but, I guess I was a coward.” Minho suddenly said that as Im giving him an extra sweater because he’s actually freezing right now.

“W-what is it?”

“I.. um.. well, since I’ve been seen by the crew that im kinda comfortable, no, too comfortable, around Eunseo Noona.. suddenly the scriptwriter Noona asked me to.. like build a love line or something like that.” He finally said it, but he does seems like he’s a bit scared.

I took his jacket and so he can wear the sweater, as im secretly sighing. So why did you have to be TOO comfortable with her in the first place, Minho? But all im saying is just, “Okay, so now tell me. Do you like her?”

I pulled the sweater so I button all up as Minho looks really surprised, “Who??”

“You know who I meant. Son Eun Seo-sshi.” And to this he said, “How can you be so calm and ask that straightly?”

Calm? You think im still calm? I was kinda upset so I do the button in a bit impatiently. He might notice that as I said, “Im just trying to look calm, Minho. For God’s sake. I cant afford to lose everything if I lose my calm.” There, I start to be honest. Taeminnie, your older sister finally can tell her boyfriend what’s on her heart.

“What do you mean?” Minho looked at me and im still trying to avoid his stare, also because I don’t want everyone to notice that we’re talking about something private.

I mumbled, “Just wear the jacket and we’re done.” Although im not supposed to left this conversation hanging like this.

“No, wait.” He insisted, as he said, “I know I was wrong, I mean.. I have to admit, I was a bit carried away because of her kindness, you know she stood for me and everything it’s not even scripted! But I don’t like her as much as I like you.”

I scoffed at him and it’s more like a bad laugh, and he added, “And I was acting like a bad guy, noticing that you might feel upset to me but I didn’t explain anything to you.”

After what he said, I looked at him right away, “You knew? All of this time you knew?”

He nods slowly, and I pointed, “And you didn’t say anything?”

“Because I felt terrible.” He looked down to his shoes like a little child who just did something wrong to his mom, “I mean, this time Taeminnie didn’t even scold me like he always do every time he thinks I made you mad.. so I guess I did something really hurt you.”

“Baby?” I said.

“Yes, Taemin just staring at me and shook his head without saying anything when he caught me speaking on the phone with Eunseo Noona. And I know Maknae have given up by didn’t say any words. You were..” Minho paused, but he looks at me in the eye, “I don’t dare to say that you’re jealous, but.. you seems act differently this time.”

You bet I am.

“Why?” And you still asking me this, Minho?

“Because I don’t like the way you look at her.” I shrugged, but this time, I didn’t avoid his stare, “I must be crazy because I said I can stand it, about you with Boa sunbaenim, with Yuri, with I don’t know.. but even me, I would lose my coolness if you tortured me with how the way you look at Eunseo-sshi.”

“Jagiya.” He’s using it. Recently he’s just using that name to call me out of 2 reasons, first when he wants to be pampered, but the second one, to plead of something that he thinks is for my sake, in example if he suddenly mentioned that he wants me to stop smoking, or something like he did right now.

“Yes, Minho, im afraid that if I showed it, you will not recognize me anymore. I might not be jealous so easily, but if I am, it will be ugly. Even I cant stand myself. Please don’t make me to be like that, I don’t want to.” I said as I put my bag on the ground –the bag that contains his wardrobe, the one that Manager Oppa handled to me on behalf of my assistant that already leaving earlier.

I m squatting on the ground and open it then just start to putting the stuffs properly, I was just about to fold one of the sponsor shirt when a pair of hands took my arms. I lifted my head and Minho said, “I. am. Sorry.” He said it word by word, “But you have to believe me, as much as I like her as acquaintance or something, I don’t want that to ruin what we have. And I never intend to have another relationship when Im with someone. But to make it clear for you, I mean it when I said I love you.. I know words means nothing, and if I can I will hug you or anything right now to be able to show you, but we both know I cant. Not right now.”

I just looked at him but pulled my hands from him because I don’t want anyone to caught us, while he thought that I was still mad.

“I-“ He seems to still wanted to explain, but I cut him by saying, “Even if I lose my coolness and being a jealous girlfriend everytime I saw Eunseo-sshi?”

He paused as then a smile formed on his lips, “Yes.”

“Even if I act so terrible towards her?”

He tilted his head, “Yes. Because I know you’re not gonna do something like that.” And he’s right.

“Well, I can just throw stuffs on you everytime I feel jealous to any girl.”

Minho pretend to sigh heavily and say, “Here we go, my girlfriend who wont cry but love to throw things at me.”

"Well I can throw it to Bear but i felt sorry for him it's better if I do it to you." Bear is the white teddy bear that Minho got from a game when the boys went to Thai, and he gave it to me as he brought it to my place.

"Uwah, really this girl." Minho pretend to be surprise.

“Yes, that’s me. But I don’t care, you still love me anyway.” I shrugged, as then I laugh, but it stopped when I remember about the love line kinda thing, “So.. um.. you need to act all lovey dovey with Eunseo-sshi and that’s why you feel like you have to explain everything right now because I can see it with my own eyes by staying here?”

He blinked several times, and he answered, “Yep. You’ve said everything, bullseye.”

I sighed, “I can live to the fact that my ex, well, boyfriend at that moment, have a bed scene with an actress so I think I could pass this, I mean, what should you do with her? Or maybe I have to prepare to be in Eunjung’s position right now?”

Minho shook his head, “No, Baby.. it’s just.. the scriptwriter Noona wants me and Eunseo Noona to have this vague.. um.. mutual attractions. And it’s like I adore her in a way.”

“Which you already did.” I commented and he groaned to hear my words, even then I continued, “That, or you were really good at making a fake admiration.”

Then he suddenly took his phone from the wardrobe bag, and dialed a number. About 5 seconds after that, I heard a familiar intro. My cell’s ringtone.

[..The morning sunlight is like you, it might be a little childish, but I like it..]

After he cancelled the call, he talked to me with a teasing smile, “But you know who was I thinking when I sang that song.”

Bursting laughter, I slapped his arm slightly, “Stupid, you think I would fall for that?” yes but I did since now I was smiling at him.

But maybe because of a tiny insecurity, after I stopped laughing I said to him, “You.. Minho, can I selfishly take this as if you just want to hide my real identity from the world?”

He nods after a couple of second, looked surprised what I just said, “Yes, Noona. You can be selfish as much as you want. And you must know that you can be angry with me after the filming ends, because to put this act that scriptwriter Noona wants me to do, im not going to do it half-heartedly. I considered this as an acting lesson.”

Yes, I got it. You also hate to not giving your best, don’t you Minho?

Somehow now I can understand what Eunjung felt towards Jjong’s scandal. There’s support and sadness mixed into one, followed with other feelings that might appear in every minutes and every seconds.

“Okay. Now go.. let me see whether you can make me feel jealous by your acting or not.” I said to him as I patted his arm supportively, more like a staff to her celebrity colleague.

He nods and smiled because he can feel my support, but he said, “I really am sorry Noona, to let ourselves to be in this kind of situation.”

“I know.” I said and as he turned around, I just whispered to him, and more to myself, “And im sorry too, for how I am.”

Sigh. I have to start to do something, for not making you ashamed for WHO I am as the one on your side, Minho.

I took my phone and dialed a number, “Songsaengnim? Talking about what I have propose to you.. yes, that plan. Can you help me with that, Boss?”

--

After dinner, the filming continued. I gave the varsity jacket and also the Harry Potter glasses for Minho to wear. And since this time all of the cast would gathered in the same hall, the staffs and the crew, including me, will just monitoring from behind the camera.

From what I heard, the cast was supposed to have a bare face, without any make up for this filming section. And I was smiling a bit as I saw Minho appeared looking like a kid with that glasses, well I’ve seen him without makeup, of course, it’s not surprised me at all to know that he looks just the same with or without any makeup, also because our makeup artist rarely put heavy eyeliner or anything to both Jjong or Minho so even though the MC and everyone looks amazed on how big and sparkly Minho’s eyes and how he looks indifferent in bare face, Im just standing there to enjoy those comments.

The filming started, the camera is rolling. The MC began to talk and then suddenly it becomes playing a skit between casts as two roles of a lovers in their goodnight call phone conversation.

Minho got pair up with Eunseo, and the funny thing is he kept denying. Oh don’t make it so obvious that you’re quite happy about it, Minho.

… I know that it might be an act, but I also know that Minho would prefer to do any skit with her than to any other female celebrity in this place.

I just watched it silently, as the filming continues. Then they played some kind of truth game, and I saw one of the girlgroup members throw the teddy bear to Eunseo and what she’s asking.. is whether Minho really her type or not.

Of course, considering the suggestion coming from the scriptwriter Noona, she answered yes. I just keep looking at the beautiful actress, and I feel like.. is she really that good at acting? Because all I can see is there’s something genuine in her eyes when it comes to Minho.

Does she know that Minho already have someone beside him? I bet she doesn’t.

.. Im sorry, Minho. It’s not that I don’t believe you. But im a woman too, I know how it looks like; the affection in our eyes when we looked at someone we want to depend on. I don’t hate her because of that, I just hate the fact that all of us have to tangled in this kind of situation.

I wonder.. what will she do? What will you say to her when it comes to the time you have to tell her that you already have me?.. you will say that to her if it’s necessary, wont you, Minho?

And although im still drowning in my thoughts, I can see that Minho now got asked by Eunseo. And of course, like he said to me, he felt thankful of her being loyal to him on that 3rd episode. So is that making her his type? And the silly so-called cool me, even never ask what type of girl he likes, so I don’t really know whether im his type or not.

But is it important right now?

Are you going to hate me and accused me on being not loyal if one day I decided to leave when things become too dangerous for you, Minho? I hope you can understand that I will do that for the sake of your dream. As I have mine too.

I-

“Is it hard for you?”

I turned my head to the left as I heard someone might be speaking to me, and I saw Manager Oppa is standing beside me, but he’s facing the front just staring at the casts.

“Yes?” I asked him. What did he just say to me?

He repeated without looking at me, “Im thinking that this is might be hard for you.. to see.”

I frowned, “To see.. what?” D-don’t tell me..

“Im sorry.” He just said that, and I get it. He knew, about me and Minho.

“Oppa.. B-but how, I mean, wh-when did you..?”

He looked at me and says, “Just now.”

I shook my head and then I decided, “Can.. I talk to you outside?”

Just with that, we were standing outside the hall in that cold night, me and Manager Oppa, and I said to him, “Oppa, it’s not like what you’re thinking.” What the hell im talking about?

He laughs a bit, “You mean, you didn’t develop any feelings towards Minho other than professional relationship? Because I can see that the fact is not like that, just by looking at you earlier.”

Now Im confused. What did he know? About me having this relationship with Minho, or maybe he just thought that I mixed up my feelings with my job?

I decided to play along, “I..” and then I sighed, “I cant hide it from you, can I, Oppa? But I assured you that I can keep being professional, to separate my feelings with my work.”

He studied me, I know that’s what he’s doing right now as he’s staring at me, and then he said, “Are you sure? Even if I said to you that Minho went to find a photographer name Jung Akira just to settle down something, well, that’s what he said to me. And I knew that Jung Akira was linked to you, right? Even if it might going to make you think that Minho cares about you more than he should, you still be able to say that you can assure yourself not to get involved with him?”

I was petrified. What is he implying here? Im sure I can understand the meaning of his words, but.. why did it- my thought was cut by him, saying, “Are you sure that you have the heart to say no to Minho if I tell you to do that?”

I know that I always try tell myself to be ready when I have to end the relationship, but I never thought that it would be this fast. And to know that it didn’t come from my decision, I never thought it would be this hard.

To hear that kind of words coming from someone else, it was painful.

But what can I say right now? At least the manager still didn’t know that Minho and I are already in a relationship. At least, I can put Minho out of this.

So I nodded slowly, “Yes.” I gave him my answer. And also.. thinking that maybe I have to find a way to end everything with Minho.. starting from now. Before manager Oppa found out about our relationship.

I looked at him, I was so scared that if I did something suspicious, or I said something wrong, he will discover right away what exactly happened between me and Minho.

Then he answers me, “Good. Because you know how I respect your boss, and I know you won’t let me down.” As he pats my shoulder.

I was doomed.

Manager Oppa was going to turn and walk back inside the hall but then I called him, “W-wait”

He turned to see me, and I asked, “Are you going to say anything to him..? to Minho..”

Shaking his head he said, “No, why would I? You saw how far I get things done just by looking at Jonghyun’s case. But remember, not like Jonghyun’s girlfriend, you do work for us, for Minho. So with him, as far as it’s about his privacy and his own feeling, if he doesn’t ask for my advice, it was none of my concern. It was your responsibility to handle in the way like what you just said to me, if it was true that he had harbors some feelings towards you.”

And it was the cruel words I’ve ever heard from Manager Oppa.

--

I really want to prevent Minho to come that night, but in one point, I don’t care. If Oppa finds out that Minho comes to my place and then our relationship is revealed, then so be it.

I just want to be in my boyfriend’s arms right now. To be held in his warmth. I felt so afraid, and I cant even tell him what I feel; how scared am I right now. Why couldn’t I tell him? I don’t know. Maybe because I don’t want things got messier than it is right now.

“Noona?”

“Hm?” I replied as Minho just called me. His hand is caressing my hair while we’re lying in bed, inside my room under the dimmed light.

I rounded my hand around his waist until I feel comfortable and snuggled under the blanket then saying, “You were kinda quiet, are you mad because of what happened on the filming?”

Im not even there during your part in the truth game, Minho. I want to say that but I don’t.

“No, im not.” I tried to laugh for a little, “Surprisingly, im still your cool Noona.” Yes, mostly because I don’t see what happened on that filming and im still have to wait for 2 weeks until it will be broadcast on the TV. Funny.

Just with one pull, he lifted me slightly and I was like almost on top of him, that way he can see me closely.

“What?” I rested my hand on his chest to support myself and facing him.

He looked straightly to my eyes as if he’s trying to find out whether I was lying or not. Well, Minho, I wasn’t lying earlier. But for the hundredth times, im hiding something from you again.

No. I cant be like this forever. Should I say something to him about Manager Oppa? I mean..

Minho slowly moved his head closer and plant a kiss on my forehead, “Again, im sorry.” He said.

I shook my head, as then he added, “But now can I hear it from you, why did you feel any of that feelings towards Eunseo Noona?”

With my stare, as if I was saying, ‘seriously?’ I looked at him. But then I sighed and I began to tell him how I felt. About how I feel helpless, about how he looked at her, I tell him almost everything. Im sure that tears almost fell from my eyes because all that he will do is kiss me everytime my voice became unsteady and my eyes became shaky.

He kissed my lips just to prevent me to swear on my envy self.

He kissed my cheek just to make sure that he’s not lying when he said to me that im cute being jealous.

He kissed my eyes as he said if he can he will erase things I saw that hurts my heart.

He kissed my forehead again to tell me that im the only one he respects this much.

He kissed my ear just to whisper ‘I even love this sulking and jealous part of you, so do you still have any bad side that I have to know and love too?’

At that moment, I was thinking. Will you love the part of me who kept hesitating to be honest with you?

“Minho..?”

“Yes, Noona?”

I took his hand and kiss his palm, “You know that I trust you, right?”

He might going to think that this is related to Eunseo or any girl that can make me feel jealous. But the truth is.. I just want to tell him, the part of me that still can be completely open to him, is not because I didn’t trust him. It’s because I want to protect him from what he will do if he knew.

I will tell him eventually. But not tonight.

--

And right now, one day after, when I was walking into the practice room with one of my assistant carrying the concert t-shirt and also one set of wardrobe that just finished, I heard laughter coming from inside the room.

It was Kibummie’s.

He looked so happy by talking to someone on the laptop monitor. It’s an easy guess. It must be Nicole-sshi.

But as he saw me, he called, “Noona! Come here!”

“Hm?” I walked towards the desk where he sits.

“Say hi to your sister.” He pulled me to stand beside him, and I see Cho on the monitor.

I blinked as I didn’t expect to see her, but I waved my hand, “Cho cho, annyeong.”

“Oh, Unnie. It’s you. Annyeong.” She smiled, awkwardly, if I must say.

Kibum looked at me and say, “I was asking her to come to our concert in Seoul.”

“Really?” I looked at him but then turned to Cho, “So will you come?”

“Um, yeah. Since Kibum Oppa invited me..” She answered my question right away although it was interrupted by Kibum who said, “Well, it’s actually Taeminnie who invited you.” and immediately deserved a shout out from the Maknae, “Hyung!!!!”

I laughed a bit, and say to my sister, “That’s great, why don’t you take some friends with you, I can manage the other tickets.” I said.

“Okay.” She said, and then she called out, “Oppa, im sorry, but I have to go now. Bye.. Bye, Unnie.” She mentioned me with a smaller voice.

To respond her, I waved my hand and smile.

“Oh, okay. Bye~ we talk again later.” Kibum waved his hand and my sister wave back before she turned off the camera.

“Wah, really, Cho is getting prettier every day.” I murmured and Kibum heard that, “Right? What did I tell you before?”

“I know, I know.” I said, but then I pointed at him, “Please, don’t mislead her. I know that the one who held your heart is Nicole-sshi.”

“What??!” Kibum replied dramatically, “No, you’re wrong about both statement.”

“Oh, please.” I said as then once again Kibum brought Taemin into this, “My son is the one-“

“Ah, Hyung!!!!! Stop throwing everything to me, will you?!” Taemin is whining although he kept practicing his dance moves.

But then suddenly, we heard chaos coming from the door, “What do you mean ‘with me’? I said it already, I answered his question, and yours. I said no! I don’t know! Okay??”

It’s Jjong. And he’s talking to the one followed him; Manager Oppa. I, along with the others, found it rare to see the members to rise their voice to Oppa. And behind them, Minho was walking silently.

“Just ask Minho, I was in the dorm the whole night!” Jjong pointed at Minho, who was as taken back as me, because we both know –and im sure Jjong also know, that Minho spent the night at my place. There’s must be something happened that upset Jjong so much he didn’t realize that he might reveal something by what he said earlier.

“Hyung was at the dorm, he watched that movie with Taemin after he got his therapy. What is this all about?” Thank God, Kibum took the spot by answering it for Minho. Whatever his reason is, Im grateful for him.

Manager Oppa shook his head by talking to the phone he held and walks to the next room. Im still feeling uneasy with him around and so I tried to minimize my move to gain his attention.

“Hyung, what is it?” Taemin asked Jjong. Usually, Onew was the one who will approach the other members slowly if something occurs, but he’s not here right now.

“Nothing.” Jjong still look too upset to talk, I think, so I give a sign to Taemin to not bothering him. And Baby understood, he turned off the music, and then just sitting on the floor, talking to my assistant about something as he wipes himself with a towel.

But it’s a different situation with Kibum. Minho was about to pull him away but it’s too late, Kibum already asked Jjong, “Tell us what happened, Hyung. And who’s manager Hyung talking to?”

Jjong is staring at Kibum, but since the latter doesn’t seem to be affect by it, as usual, Jjong –or even Onew, will lose to him, then he sighed, “It’s Jungie’s manager.”

“Not again..” Kibum groaned, “What did he do this time?”

I saw Minho is sitting beside Taemin, and somehow it’s easier for me that he doesn’t go near me during working hours. But then I felt that Jjong is staring at me, then I just like, ‘hm?’ before he answered Kibum’s question.

“She’s not coming home last night, and so her manager thought that she’s with me.” Jjong said.

“But you’re not, right.” Kibum confirmed and it got a stare from Jjong.

“You saw by yourself that I was watching movie last night with Taemin at the dorm, remember??”

It seems that I can understand where this is going since he’s looking at me earlier. As then Jjong does really talking to me, “Noona, I know it was unfair for her all of this time, but I was mad at her right now.”

“.. Can I ask why?” I said to him carefully as Kibum looked at me, pleading for help. I think he was surprised to see how devastated Jjong right now.

“So last night when I called her, she said that she will go with Taecyeon and the casts to drink or something. I said fine, since it was her colleague, and like usual, she will just going to text me if she get home, since she’s not good with alcohol.” Jjong told me as his voice become weaker.

I was preparing to hear something bad, or maybe something related to Taecyeon-sshi will come out, as I see that Kibum seems thinking like me too.

Jjong continued, “But even after I finished the singing practice with Taemin around 4, I didn’t get her message at all, I tried to call her. And her phone is off. I don’t know what’s into me, I even called Jessica Noona to ask Taecyeon Hyung’s number, I want to make sure where’s Jungie.”

“And..?”

“And what makes me want to punch that guy is because when I call him, he easily said that it’s not him who took my girl home. He trusted her to his co-star, that young actor.. I swear, Taecyeon Hyung knows exactly that despite on everything, Im fine with him befriend with Jungie, at least I told her to say to him that I asked him to take care of her as a friend. But what the hell is this??”

Kibum startled and say, “But where’s Eunjung Noona right now?”

“She’s at the dorm, according to the manager. She went home around 7 this morning, so now she’s asleep and obviously cant answer anything.” Jjong look so pissed.

As I patted his hand and say, “Im sure she’s fine.. there’s nothing happened, well you can ask her after she’s awake-“

“Noona, I trusted her with everything, I really do. Even if I was throwing tantrum sometimes because of my ego when it comes Taecyeon Hyung, I know that Jungie is loyal to me. But this new guy, did he even know that no one can touch her??”

I was so sad to see Jjong like this too, because I’ve seen his happy smile when it comes to his girlfriend recently. But now he looks so devastating again, like during the time he got so many things involved around him; scandals, injury and everything.

“I bet Eunjung Noona already told him about you two-“ this time Kibum is the one who speak out but got cut too.

“So if he knew, why don’t he just bring her home?! Dammit!” Jjong throw his notebook, the one that he always have with him, it hits the mirror but then slapped my cheek at the end.

Although Taemin and Minho, also the rest, cannot hear what did Kibum, Jjong and I were talking about, they all can see what’ve just happened.

“Noona, God! Im so sorry!” Jjong turned to me and Kibum even without my permission just took my chin with his hand and turn my head to him so he can see if I was hurt.

“No, no, it’s okay.” I said as I released my head from his grip and looked at the mirror. Well, there’s a small scratch and my right cheek is red just like I got a slap by someone.

Minho was going to walk to me but I stare at him, with all my might, telling him that ‘don’t you dare to make this an issue by coming here because im fine.’ Although I welcomed Taeminnie who’s running towards me with a bottle of cold mineral water that he held from earlier and just press it to my cheek.

“Thanks, Baby.” I said with a smile but then Im just sitting there dumbfounded.

With the background I heard that Jjong is apologizing, my mind was thinking about something.

Somehow I set inside my head that Jjong and his girlfriend was like a role model to me, with their relationship. Since with whatever happen in the world, they were both still be able to be together. But now as I was just get into this unresolved problem with Manager Oppa, I have to see that this couple was also suddenly breaking down.

Right now, and tomorrow comes, what will happen to us?
 

 

 

 

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************

Hey! im updating!! EHEHEHE

sooo, many things going on, huh?

first, Eunseo makes an appearance! coincidentally, Music Core and drama Flames of Ambition is aired from the same TV station, MBC XDD

and then.. What's exactly Noona talk about with her Boss? it will revealed soon, though xD

but the biggest problem -along with Jjong's situation (is Jungie cheated on him?)- is Manager Oppa!!

just to clarified if you didnt get what he meant when he's talking with Noona, Manager Oppa found out that she might have develop some feelings towards Minho, and also notice that Minho might have the same thing. so Manager asking her if she can reject him, IF he does confess. But the question is, is that really what the Manager knew? he might or might not be, hiding something else xDD

and why Minho try to find Akira?...

also with Kibum who seem to get close to Cho, but not knowing that Noona's relationship with her sister is not as good as before. Will he help them to reconcile if he finds out?

many question left unanswered.. dont worry, it will be resolve, eventually.

so please, stay tune on this story!

and for all the comments, thank youuu i will reply one by one tomorrow.. i felt a bit dizzy right now ^^;

for everyone who comments and even the silent readers if there's any, thank you for keep supporting me and my story! i just found out that one of my favorite author suffered from plagiarizm and i realized that the only thing can keep us writing is the support from loyal readers! so thanks again, and love youuu :***

z.

oh, btw, Noona's ringtone whenever Minho calls her, it was Shinee's song, One. you can read the lyrics here http://shiningshineeworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/translation-one-lyrics.html i personally think that the song suits Minho-Noona's relationship really well even to the insecureness..

and Bear, you can see n some video that Minho got a teddy during one game when the boys minus Onew, played in Thai during Hello promotion..i