One Day of a Beautiful Mess.

One Day Series

Tonight’s concert has ended and it’s a big success according to the report from ticketing and sales rep that I heard from Manager Oppa.

It’s great news, and even though the boys haven’t heard it yet, but I think they got spectacular vibes from the audience as I see their overwhelmed expression every time they went to the back stage after performing, especially after the end of the concert itself.

Right now, we’re on the hotel corridor near the elevator; the boys, Manager Oppa, and me. They prepare to leave for the after party, but I’m not going. Except their Managers, the staffs aren’t invited to the party.

Well, I’m not complaining. I love to go to the club, but I feel like my body was aching everywhere so I prefer to have some sleep at this very moment if I could.

‘’Okay guys, you’re more than ready.” I laugh. Manager Oppa asked me to look how the boys’ appearance, since they have the freedom to wear their own style for the party. Although, Onew and Minho came to me and ask what they should wear for tonight, so I lend them some piece of the wardrobe I prepared for them.

Key as usual, is good on his own, while Jjong just wear his beloved new shirt once again.

Taemin is just standing there with his backpack while I talked to his Hyungs but he’s staring at his wristwatch every 5 seconds and I’ve noticed that.

“Great, now let’s go.” Manager Oppa said as he turns to me, “I trusted Taemin to you.”

“Yes, don’t worry.” I smiled at him and as he turned around to start to walk, I took a glance at Minho. ‘Have fun.’ I said inaudibly.

Minho smiles and just wink quickly at me then I let laugh out from my lips deliberately. At the same time, the elevator’s door is open, Manager Oppa turned around, but I waved my hand instantly towards them so then he just walked inside.

As they’re leaving, I turn to Taemin and say, “So... are you ready?”

He sighed, “It’s about time. Sulli and Luna must’ve gone mad because they’re waiting for me!”

I laugh at him as I push the elevator’s button, “Of course they wouldn’t be mad at their cute Oppa. Omigod, you’re an Oppa! How cute is that??”

“Cut it out, Noona.” Taemin chuckled, “Besides, what is Hyung talking about, trusted me to you? Am I a toddler or something?”

“Hey... You know it’s not like that.” I told him, “He’s just care, that’s all. Well, maybe a bit worried.”

“But he’s never like that to Hyungs.”

We walked inside the elevator and I replied, “Technically, because they’re above 20. So based on the paper, they don’t need a guardian.”

Taemin gave me that ‘I know that rules’ look but he doesn’t say anything. Then I just pat his shoulder and say, “Hey, why don’t you just try to enjoy this rare opportunity, Manager Oppa actually let you to go out for tonight, with your favorite dongsaeng too! Not to mention, we’re in L.A, Baby! Just pretend that I’m here to be your translator, English is one of not so many things that I can be proud of.”

Of course I was expected by people around to be good in English since I think I’ve told you before, I lived in Canada for a couple of years back then.

“Yeah, I think you’re right, Noona.” He sighed, “And thanks, I don’t mean to be rude earlier.”

“I never thought of you being like that too.” I smiled to him.

So then here am I, on the same car as Taeminnie, F(x)’s Sulli, Luna, and one of their assistant Manager, heading to one of the L.A’s branches of IHOP or International House of Pancakes which is famous in here. I actually felt sad to see Taemin’s face when he realized he would be left alone because he’s the only one who can’t go to the party because of his age. Well, internationally, even Jjong is still couldn’t enter clubs and bars because he’s still 20, let alone Key and Minho, but apparently the management let both 91ers to go to the party since in Korean age they’re 20 and it’s a legal age.

Baby didn’t say anything, like when he couldn’t go when Jjong the movie maniac initiates his fellow members to go to movie theaters because he’s still underage, or when they’re all cheers for celebrating something, Taemin is the only one who drinks soft drinks –well, he does drink some shots, but it’s out little secret though.

I think Manager Oppa, being the big brother of all, knew how Taemin is trying to be a good Maknae, so he asks what Taemin would do for tonight, and would granted it to let Baby enjoying L.A and forget about ‘being left alone.’

Taemin went to me between performance, saying that Sulli invited him to go with her and her fellow members to go out to some place. But as Manager Oppa said there has to be someone else, Taemin asked for me to go; because the assistant Manager that went to L.A is the annoying one, not the one I said the most flexible one, and Eun-ah is bad with direction anyway.

“Hey, tell me, which one between Seol Ri-sshi and Sun Young-sshi that you like, Minnie?” I whispered as I sit beside Taemin. Seol Ri is Sulli’s real name, while Sun Young is Luna’s.

“Noona! Really.” Taemin poked at me slowly as he replies in a whisper too.

“Don’t be like that, Baby. You know you can tell me anything.” I said.

“Don’t call me Baby, I'm their Oppa. It’s embarrassing.” He replied.

I try to hide my laugh to see Taeminnie’s sulking face but I nodded understandably.

Suddenly I saw my phone’s blinking from inside my bag, there’s a phone call.

“Unnie! Where are you, IHOP?” It’s Eun-ah.

“I'm on my way there, why?” I replied. I know that she went out with some staff, along with A.M Oppa too.

“We plan to go near that place, so why don’t you come and join us?”

I frowned, “I can’t. You know that Oppa assigned me to accompany Baby.”

Taemin looked at me as he heard that word.

But then from behind Eun-ah I heard, “its okay, the place isn’t far.”

Eun said, “It’s A.M Oppa. Please come with us... please?” somehow I felt that Eun-ah is a bit pushing me right now because after that, she gave me the impression that she’s like begging me to come. It’s not annoying, but it’s not really usual for her to be that way.

Once again, Taemin turned to me and while I close my phone, he asked, “What is it?”

“Nothing.” I answered him. We’re arrived to the place, so we get ready to walk out from the car.

“But you mentioned my name so I have the right to know.”

“You’re name is Taemin.” I laugh, “Not Baby.”

“Oh, come on Noona. We know you always and the only one who call me that way.”

Luna interrupted by turning her head to us and says with amused pair of eyes, “Unnie, you call Taemin Oppa ‘Baby’?”

I nodded as Taemin chuckled because he buried his reputation by himself.

“Uwaa.. Your closeness is no joke then. Just like what I’ve heard.” Again, Luna replied as Sulli is also looking at Taemin and me but didn’t say anything.

“What did you hear?” I asked Luna. Now we walked to the place. Tonight the weather is quite nice, as people is gathered around the area to hang out, not to mention its Saturday night.

But Taemin is Taemin. Once he’s curious about something, he really has to know what it is, so then he asked me, “Is everything okay?”

He pulled me so we were the last one from the group because the two f(x) members and their assistant Manager Unnie already walk in front of us. One hired bodyguard actually also coming with us, but he’ll be waiting outside to make it less uncomfortable to people around since this is a leisure visit, not to mention it’s a small group too.

I sighed, “Yes, Minnie. It’s just Eun-ah, she’s somewhere nearby, and so she asks me to come.”

He frowned, “But you sound a bit worry.”

“Nah.. They’re just hanging around, looking for some food, I guess.” I looked at Luna, who’s crossing the street with her assistant manager.

“So why don’t you go?” Taemin asked me again.

“And left you here? No, I won’t.”

“Noona, I’m 18. And I read that in America when we turn 18 we can live by our own.” Baby said to me.

“I know that, silly. Where did Luna go?” I said. We walked into the place and somehow I felt that there’s some group of girls that noticed these young Korean celebrities. Are they fans whom following from the hotel, too?

“I think she went to look around. Sulli is the one who wants to go to IHOP.” He’s shrugged.

Back to the topic, I said again to Taemin, “Oppa told me in person that I have to-“

“You’re our Coordi, our friend Noona, but you’re not my babysitter.” Taemin cut my words as I was a bit surprise.

“Taeminnie..” I frowned.

Then he looked like he regretted his words, “I mean.. You deserved to have some rest and enjoy L.A’s air too.. Hyung doesn’t have to know about this.”

I still stood there in silence, as then he said, “Hm.. but where’s A.M Hyung? He can be annoying if he know this.”

To hear that, I answered, “He’s with Eun-ah. And actually he also said to me to come by.”

“So what are you waiting for?” He’s trying to smile playfully to me.

“Okay, but I will be back soon.”

Minnie’s laughing, “It’s okay if you spend your time over there longer than you planned.”

I actually wanted to mention to Minnie about the girls I assumed as his fans, but he seems to be aware too and up until now, everything is still fine so then he patted my back, saying, “Go, Noona, have fun!”

I looked at him as I call Eun-ah.

“Where are you?” I said as she picks up the phone. She told me the place and then I said to Taemin, “You have to call me if-“

“Nothing is going to happen. I’ll sit, then eating and after that I’m going back to the hotel.” He said, “Come on. Go. Sulli is waiting for me by now.”

“Ah, so you’re shoving me away because you don’t want me to interrupt your date?” I can’t help but notice that suddenly. Of course he doesn’t want me or maybe the f(X) Assistant manager too in this case, to be around them right now.

He looked at me closely, “What? Date??”

I know that the members always mention how Taemin treated his dongsaeng in a good way, especially Sulli but I never really ask his reason why. So he likes her?

“No, you’re wrong, Noona-“

“Okay okay, I believe you.” I just laugh and I winked, “So we trade secrets then.”

Now Taemin really look annoyed, “I said it’s not like that. I really ask you to go just because of that reason I told you.”

He surely looks bothered so I don’t want to make him feel worst, then I just nod, “Okay then.. Be good, okay?” I took a glance as some girls are taking their phones and had whispering to each other for a while now.

“Bye.” Taemin said shortly that as he turns to the IHOP front door.

When I left, I turned my head twice to see, and the fans –I’m sure they’re fans as I can hear they said Taemin’s name, are just staring at me.

The place Eun told me is just 5 minutes in walking distance, so when I arrived, I’m actually still thinking about Taemin as I heard Eun calls my name.

She’s sitting on the bar, with A.M Oppa, 2 guys from the crew team and 1 is Shinee’s back dancer. Ah, so maybe this is why she really wants me to come. Eun is quite shy she might feel uncomfortable being the only girl in the group.

Eun kept giving me a signal to stay, and somehow I get hooked in an interesting conversation with one of the guys from the crew team until about 15 minutes later, suddenly my phone is ringing.

It’s Taemin. I frowned. Why.. Why he called? I ran outside because inside the bar is too loud.

“Hello?” I answered as I heard it’s so noisy on the background, “Taeminnie? Hello, can you hear me?”

“Ah, Noona? Hello? I um.. I just want to tell you that we’re not in.. Hello? We’re not in IHOP anymore.” He said as then I heard someone said, “Where’s Luna?”

And another voice, a man’s voice now saying, “Let’s just go into the car. It’s here already.”

The bodyguard? What’s actually happen?

“Minnie? Are you okay? Hello?” the line is cut, so I ran back inside the bar to grab my bag and just saying to the others, “Sorry, I need to go back.”

A.M Oppa frowned, “What is it?”

I just said, “I’m going back to IHOP.” then leave without waiting his reply. And at the same time Taemin called me again.

“Hello, Noona?” This time, the background is quiet. “I'm sorry to call you earlier-“

“Taeminnie! What happened??” I

He’s laughing a bit, “No, no.. It’s just, we couldn’t eat in IHOP because suddenly there are too many people around and.. When Assistant Manager Hyung went back with Luna, he decided we have to go out from the place.” He can act, but I can hear his voice is troubled somehow.

“But you’re okay, right? And where’s the bodyguard when that happen anyway?” I asked.

“He went to find our van.” Taemin answered quickly, might be because the one we’re talking about is around him right now. “And yes, I’m fine, we’re on the car, on our way back to the hotel. That’s why I want to tell you that you can stay there.”

“What? No! I’m coming to you, I’m going back to the hotel.” I answered as I waved my hand to call a cab.

“Its okay, Noona-“

“No, Taemin, it’s not okay. Whatever it is, I don’t care that there’s a bodyguard or f(X) A.M, but I’m not supposed to leave you. That’s what I promised your Hyung earlier.”

“But-“ Taemin suddenly stops, I don’t know why.

I frowned, “What is it?”

“.. Huh? Um.. No.” He said at first, but then he said in a small voice, “The bodyguard calls f(X) Manager to tell him that we’re back to the hotel.”

So maybe it’s just need some minute for Shinee’s Manager Oppa to hear about this small incident too. Stupid me to have hoped that he wouldn’t know about this.

And suddenly, there’s another call came to my phone. I looked up and it’s from Eun-ah. She might be wondering about why did I run out, or maybe she calls because A.M Oppa already heard from the Manager? Oh I don’t know.

“Minnie, wait a sec.” I said to him and then switch to the second line, “Hello?”

“Unnie, where are you?”

“I'm sorry, I went back to the hotel.”

“Why? Who’s calling you earlier?”

“It’s Taemin. It’s um.. I just have to go back, because he and the others had left IHOP.”

“Is that so? I don’t expect it’s that fast..”

“Eun-ah, I’m sorry, but I'm still talking with Minnie right now.”

“Oh, okay then. See you.”

I didn’t reply as I just switch back to Taemin, “Ba-“ but his line is already cut.

As I got the cab, I told him the hotel’s name and I just let out a heavy sigh.

--

ChoiMH: Where are you?

Suddenly Minho sent me an instant message. What the hell is he doing? He supposed to enjoy the party.

Nu.Na: I'm at the hotel

ChoiMH: I just heard from Manager Hyung
ChoiMH: How did it happen?
ChoiMH: Why aren’t you with Taemin?

I sighed. I just arrived at the hotel and now I’m sitting with Taemin on the back lounge. Luna and Sulli are sitting on the other corner, talking with their staffs.

Taemin avoids my stare as I think he felt two things right now. Guilty towards me, but also scared on how Manager Oppa will react when he’s here. Oppa called me earlier, it seems that he’s going to leave the party at first when he heard about this, but then he just said it’s good to know that no one’s hurt and everything’s fine, he wants to talk to me as soon as he’s back from the party.

Nu.Na: Long story

ChoiMH: You’re not suppose to leave him
ChoiMH: Noona
ChoiMH: He tend to be uncomfortable if he’s surrounded by a crowd in close distance
ChoiMH: A bit traumatic from his school’s friend behavior

I closed my eyes as I feel so upset right now.
I know, Minho.
Okay? I know. I know how Taemin is the one who had this harden expression when he’s surrounded by fans that gathered in airport or somewhere else. He always wanted to greet them because I kept seeing his eyes actually trying to look up, but somehow he can’t help to avoid by looking down to the ground, and all I can see in his eyes is not really a haughty or even ignorant stare, but it’s fear.

That’s why I cursed myself by not listening to my own mind when I begin to realize that there’s a crowd coming to IHOP. Just earlier, I heard from the bodyguard that at first, the situation is under control, but as the fans kept coming, suddenly it became too crowded and even IHOP manager’s have to ask them to leave because of the chaotic situation.

I actually feel sorry for Taemin, I don’t really have intention to yell at him because I know I supposed to stay no matter how hard he told me to leave. This might just a small incident, but I think it’s big enough for me to lose Manager Oppa’s trust.

I'm a Coordi Noona, this is not the part of my job, I know. But Oppa’s word is the command, so I really need to listen to what he says. I was wrong, and he’s the one who can scold me. So in this case, I don’t need to hear this from anyone but Manager Oppa. I looked at my phone again, suddenly feels annoyed at Minho.

Nu.Na: When will Manager Oppa come?
Nu.Na: How’s the party?

ChoiMH: We’re just hang out
ChoiMH: Why Taemin is not replying my message?

I looked up to see Taemin, he putted on the earphone and staring at his IPod touch.

Nu.Na: I don’t know
Nu.Na: He listens to the music right now

I know Minho cares so much about Taemin, maybe even more than to any other members since he’s the baby Maknae, but he annoyed me.

ChoiMH: Where did you go earlier?

Yes, I didn’t tell him about Eun-ah’s invitation too. But it’s not that I really have to tell him EVERY single thing, right? He’s at a party and I don’t even bother him by texting because I want him to have a good time.

Nu.Na: I went to see Eun-ah and A.M Oppa on a place near IHOP

But I still answered his question anyway.

ChoiMH: Taemin might convince you to go, doesn’t he?
ChoiMH: So much to show that he can handle everything on his own
ChoiMH: But you know he always needs someone around as he’s careless

Nu.Na: I don’t want to bother his date

I try to change the subject. My head is spinning right now, I realized I haven’t eaten anything but today’s breakfast.

ChoiMH: Date? Who’s dating who?
ChoiMH: Taemin?

Nu.Na: I think he likes Sulli-sshi

ChoiMH: What I don’t think so
ChoiMH: Kibum tried to match those two but it doesn’t work
ChoiMH: Still, even if it’s date you shouldn’t have listen to Taemin

That’s it. Why Minho act like this?
I know I was wrong, but I never want something like this to be happened.
Besides, I believe that the situation between Oppa and I was not so good right now, not to mention Taemin doesn’t want to talk to me either, whatever his reason is.

Nu.Na: Are you finished?
Nu.Na: You can back to enjoy the party
Nu.na: Other than texting me and keep to brought up this topic

ChoiMH: What

Nu.Na: I will get all the scolds from Manager Oppa later
Nu.Na: So I don’t need an intro coming from you

ChoiMH: Noona
ChoiMH: Why suddenly you’re being cynical?

Nu.Na: I'm always cynical

ChoiMH: Hey why did you mad at me

Really, this kid.

Nu.Na: And why did you?

ChoiMH: What
ChoiMH: I'm not mad at you I just try to tell you about Taemin

Nu.Na: I already felt guilty to Baby without you to tell me
Nu.Na: And just so you know right now I'm mad
Nu.Na: Whatever his reason would be, Taemin doesn’t want to talk to me

For a while, Minho doesn’t reply. But then he sent his message, a totally changed topic.

ChoiMH: Have you eats dinner?

Nu.Na: No, that’s why now I'm hungry my head hurts and I’m very upset
Nu.Na: You don’t want to make me angry too right

ChoiMH: Noona

Nu.Na: Sorry the battery is low

--

About almost an hour later, the boys are back with Manager Oppa.

Kibum is the first one who’s running to Taemin and asks whether he’s okay. No one talked to me because Manager Oppa just sits beside me.

I can see Taemin just answer Kibum vaguely and he seems want to avoid any questions coming from anyone, although he can’t do that to Manager Oppa.

Minho’s staring at me but I don’t look back.

“Just tell me what was really happened.” Oppa asked me with his calm –but intimidating tone, as the guys went to their room, except Taemin. He stays here.

I told him everything, but I left the part where I felt Eun-ah eagerness when she invited me, then I didn’t mention about how A.M Oppa try to convince me too. I also didn’t tell him anything about Taemin told me to leave and have fun.

I just said that I’ve notice there’s some crowd, but I ignored it and that’s what I called as a mistake, aside from not staying by Taemin’s side like how Oppa ordered me to.

As I finished my story, suddenly Taemin said, “Hyung, can we just forget about this? She’s my Coordi Noona. Not even an assistant.”

“I'm haven’t even start with you, young man.” Manager Oppa looked at him.

Baby threw his back on the sofa as he mumbled, “Even our A.M Hyung had his free time.”

Manager Oppa heard that and he said, “You’re right. This is my fault after all. I supposed to just ask him to accompany you. But I listened to you when you asked your Noona as a company.”

Okay. The situation even gets more awkward.

“Oh whatever Hyung. There’s not even a scratch on me so there’s no point to continue to discuss about this.” Taemin just said it like a stubborn child.

“Taemin.” Oppa said in a warning tone.

I totally understand now that he avoided me earlier because he felt uneasy to me, knowing that Manager Oppa would blame everything at me.

I looked at Minnie, telling him not to say anything more or he will upset his Manager.

I just stood up a bit and bow, “I'm sorry.” to the Oppa, “I know that doesn’t matter if it’s a small or big incident, someone injure or not, I was wrong because I didn’t listen to what you ordered me to do.”

When I looked up to see the Manager’s face, he actually still kind of upset, but he just sighed. “I just need to talk to my assistant.”

I don’t know where he is, and I don’t care, but before Manager Oppa came, Eun just texted me saying that she’s already in the hotel.

Taemin and I just waiting for what Oppa will say, and he continues, “You two must be exhausted, just go to your room and rest.”

As he heard that, Baby just gets up and bowed for the last time before he turns around, “I'm very sorry to cause you trouble, Hyung.” although his tone is just as flat as it can be.

“You know what time we have to be ready tomorrow, right?” Oppa asked him so Taemin turns again to answer shortly, “Yes.”

Then Oppa looked at me, “All the wardrobe is packed, right?”

After the concert is done, Eun-ah and I was already put all the performance clothes to the boxes, but I just need to check it all once again, so then I nodded.

“Yes, except the ones Onew-sshi and Minho-sshi wears for the party tonight.” I answered.

“Then you should go to them now before they rest.” Manager Oppa is really strict for time management, he wants everything to be ready and packed before the departure day. As then he just gave me a sign with his hand that I can leave, because now he’s calling his assistant with phone. I can see that he let me go just because this is a small incident, but still… I don’t think he would let me go to accompany Baby anymore.

I took the escalator to go to the 4th floor before I took the elevator upstairs to the leader room and ugh, Minho’s. I really don’t want to see him right now.

“Noona.”

“Omo. Minnie! You scared me!” I exclaimed as suddenly Taemin appeared from aside when I arrived at 4th floor.

He mumbled, “I'm sorry just because of this small incident, Hyung was giving you hard time.”

“Nah.. It’s okay.” I try to convince him, “On the other hand, you can’t enjoy your time.”

“Everyone’s over reacting!” His tone gets higher,”Hyungs also didn’t stop sending their stupid messages. It’s nothing!”

“Hey, hey..” I calm him by patting his shoulder. “They were like that just because they care. Minho also mentioned it to me and asking why you didn’t reply his message.”

“Sorry.” He mumbled again.

Inside the elevator, we didn’t talk much, but as he walks into his room, in the corridor I said, “It must be uncomfortable out there, isn’t it, Minnie?”

He looked at me, his expression is between he’s embarrassed but also a bit upset because I pointed it out. He didn’t say anything, so I just smile and say, “But you still managed to call me. Thank you for remembering my words.” Well, I did say to him to tell me if something happens, right?

He just nods as he opened the door, “Thanks for tonight, Noona.”

But as I turned around to go to Onew’s room, he said again, “Wait, don’t you want to see Hyung-“

And at the same time, Minho peeked from inside the room he shared with the Maknae. “Noona?” Then he went inside again and appeared with the clothes he wore in the party folded neatly in his hand, then handled it to me.

“I have to take the wardrobe from Onew first like Manager Oppa ordered.” I replied, more to Taemin than to his Minho Hyung.

“Oh, … okay.” Minnie replied and just went into the room.

“Forget it, he might already crash into his bed and sleep by now-.” Minho answered as I just turned around and walked while he called me again because I ignored him, “hey, wait!”

“Good night, Minho.” I said it but something held me back. He grabbed my wrist.

I turned and release my hand from his grip, “What the hell are you doing? There are many of your Hyungs in the room of this floor.” And I'm looking around.

“They’re still on the party.” Minho said, as then Taemin appeared again from inside the room with a pillow in his hand, “I'm going to Onew Hyung’s room.”

I frowned, “Why?”

He shrugged, “Ask Minho Hyung, he bombarded me with his message.”

I looked at Minho all confuse when Taemin gestured to kiss my cheek but managed not really touch it, “Goodnight Noona.”

“G’night.” I replied while Minho pointed out, “Yaa! Taeminnie!”

“What? My lips didn’t even touch Noona’s cheek. At least I still managed not to.”

Suddenly Minho just turned silent and when Taemin pressed abruptly the bell of a room nearby, I asked my boyfriend, “What?”

He looked at me and said again, “What?”

“Why did you kick Taemin out from the room?”

Minho sighed, “Yaa Minnie! You can have the room back!” He shouted.

Taemin looked at us as he’s grumbling and walk back into Minho’s room.

Then Minho said to me, “I guess I have to ask Eun Noona to let me stay in your room then.”

“You what??” I put both of my hands on my waist.

Ignoring my reaction, he just grabbed my hand and pull me as he walk to the elevator.

“H-hey! What if someone appears?”

“I don’t care.” He said, “11th floor, right, your room?”

“Minho!” I hissed as I try to release my hand but his grip is so strong. I really don’t want to see him or arguing with him right now, but why did he act like this? “Let go of my hand!”

He didn’t say anything but I can see that his eyes are kept looking around, aware of someone who might suddenly appear. In the elevator he didn’t say anything, but still holding my wrist. Thank God, we reached 11th floor safely.

“Which room?” He asked.

“1105.” I replied shortly. I want to smack his pretty head right now I don’t want to talk to him.

I knocked as I thought, Eun is inside. But she didn’t. I don’t know where she is, but no one open the door, so I used my key.

He released my hand because I have to open the door, so then I just walk into the room.

I sighed as I just leaned my left hand to the table while I'm using my right hand to take off my high heels as suddenly I shrieked because Minho’s hand hugged me from behind.

“Sorry.” He mumbled close to my ear.

“I’ve been heard and say that word too much in one day.” I just stood there and continue to open my left shoes as I folded my legs to my side so my hand can reach it without bending down.

Then I continued, “I really don’t want to argue, Minho. I'm tired as hell so I just gonna forget about you being annoying because of Taemin’s incident.”

Somehow I can feel that he became tense, so then I just chuckled, “Can you please let me go, I need to call Eun-ah if you decided to stay.”

He didn’t listen to me because he stood still, as then he said, “About that.. I just.. I just try to talk about another topic when I sent you a message because I actually..” He stopped for about 3 seconds and I swear, his voice makes it seems like as long as one minute, then he continued, “I really want to see you, to talk you, but I can’t get rid the guilt.”

I frowned because his word caught my attention.

“Guilt?”

He tightens his embrace as he said again, “It’s just a game, and I don’t want you to be mistakenly thought about it.”

I try to turn around so he released a bit, and when I looked at him, he doesn’t seem like Minho who dragged me into this room earlier. He seems so small, like he would want to curl to hide from something that makes him scared.

I said, “Go on.”

“It’s because Heechul Hyung.” He mumbled as I reached out for my phone and texted Eun-ah, to ask her where she is.

I opened the balcony door as the night breeze went into the room as he continued, “Back at the party, he suggested a game like truth or dare, but there’s no truth so it’s only a dare.”

“I never thought Heechul-sshi can be that childish.” I said, of course, cynically. We all know how mischievous that guy can be despite he’s more senior than us.

He looked at me hesitantly, so I added, “Then what? You got a turn?”

From his face, I know his silence means yes.

“Oh, come on, Minho. You already made me upset because you kept bringing that IHOP incident. And I wouldn’t be mad just because a dare. Besides, what makes you think a dare can upset me-”

“I kissed Yuri Noona.” He cuts my words.

One second. Two seconds.

“Oh. Okay.” I just said that but then I turned around, took off my jacket, and left to the balcony.

Minho groaned and seems upset as he walked towards me, “You’re mad.”

I looked at him, and folded my arms, “No, I’m not. I said I’m not going to mad just because a dare game. Not to mention, it’s Heechul Oppa’s idea. Tsk.” If I’m not mistaken, Taemin mentioned something compare to him almost kissed my cheek. So maybe Minho told him that and Minnie became more upset he didn’t know what to do or say in front of me.

“I felt freaking guilty to you I just want to tell you that’s why I told Taemin to get out from the room so I can speak to you. I dont know what to do as then I even pointed out the incident to covers my guilt and ended up making you upset.” He said to me.

“Well, behind Yuri there’s always Minho anyway, so..” I just shrugged.

“Noona.” He reached my hand but I don’t know. Right now it’s 2.30 AM in the morning in the City of Angels, the weather is fine and I’m standing in the balcony with my gorgeous younger boyfriend, but as you can see, today’s also not my best day ever, I got scolded by my boss, pretty much haven’t eat anything in more than 12 hours, then I smell like a dirty pig and Minho –yes, my gorgeous younger boyfriend, told me he just kissed another girl that is a gorgeous and younger than me too. It’s because a dare but still. So I don’t know. Is it normal if I felt a little, just a little, bit upset?

Instead of letting my hand got grab by him, I pulled my hand and point to the bracelet that circled on his right hand.

“See?” I said. It’s the bracelet that both Minho and Yuri wears. I know Taemin never took off two of his lucky bracelets in stages or photo shoots, Minho also has this chain bracelet too. But I just notice that the girl group’s Yuri also wearing it.

Minho chuckled, “This is a birthday gift from the boss!” Now he really convinced that I was mad because he seems hesitated to reach out for me or just pull away from me.

“Yeah?” I asked, “So why Yuri?”

“Because… her birthday is only 4 days away from me? We got the same gift. I think Onew Hyung also got-“

“You kissed her because your birthday is close to each other?” I asked my real question.

“Oh. That.” He said.

“Yes. That.” I asked, still with folding arms, “I thought you say that you felt guilty so I think I can be mad about this.”

“I swear it’s just a quick kiss! And it’s because… well, merely because Yuri Noona is sitting beside me, and the ones who play the game is the singles.” His last sentence makes both of us stand still, as Minho added, “At least, the one who Heechul Hyung THOUGHT were single.”

He’s right. In the eyes of his Hyungs and Noonas, he is single. Not like Jjong, who everyone acknowledge has a pretty girlfriend from T-ara, even it seems that Manager Hyung knew about it, but since the couple barely able to meet each other, he just accept the fact –at least until now. Not like Shin Dong-shii, who admit that he got a girlfriend in front of the national TV.

“Well, that explains everything, left me nothing to say.” I unfolded my hands as then I just turned to the balcony and stare to the night beach view.

Minho just stood there, I know he’s staring at me, but I just stretch out my hands up into the air and say, “Ah, sometimes I envy Jjong and EunJung-sshi. Although he couldn’t meet her every day, at least she gave Roo to accompany him, and though EunJung couldn’t spend much time with Jjong, at least everyone knew that they’re together.”

“What are you talking about? Roo is from Jjong’s Noona.” Minho said.

“But Jjong called EunJung, Noona- ah, you mean his real Noona?”I chuckled, “Stupid me.”

Back to the topic, I said, “So Heechul-sshi just pointed you to kiss anyone beside you?”

He nodded. “I even.. Argh. Shoot. I even have to kiss Kibum on the cheek because he’s also sit next to me. That’s the real DARE!”

Oh, so to kiss Yuri is not really a dare for you, huh, Minho? But I didn’t say that, although I can’t seem to easily get rid the sad pang in my chest.

This time, he took me into his arms and say, “The thing that makes me feel guilty the most is that… this was happened because I can’t say that I'm actually with someone, in this case, with you Noona.”

I shrugged, “I know. Let’s just forget about this stupid dare, shall we?” I said in a flat tone.

Minho wrapped his arms around me as he bent down to kiss me. Honestly, I want to turn my head, but before I do that, I heard the door bell is ringing. So I pushed Minho slightly and just walk into the room.

“It must be Eun-ah.” I said to him while I know, he stood there dumbfounded. And looks like he rejected. I'm sorry Minho, but I don’t feel like returning your kiss right now.

Thank God, I peeked from the small hole on the door first before I open the door, because it’s not Eun-ah. It’s A.M Oppa. What the hell is he doing here??

“Mi-Minho!” I whispered as I ran back to the balcony.

“What?” He answered half-heartedly.

“A.M Oppa.” I pointed at the door.

“What??” He repeated his word but with a different tone this time. “Why did he come in here?”

“Like I would know that either. Quick! Hide on the bathroom.” I pushed him as he chuckled.

He pointed at me and this time he speaks like a typical protective guy, “Cover yourself.” and just took off his jacket and give that to me.

I wear it in front of him so he can see, before he finally gets into the bathroom. After he shuts the door, I opened the door.

“Yes?” I said to A.M Oppa. I just open the door a bit as it only fits me to stand there without opening the door widely.

“Hey.. I hope I didn’t wake you. I came to apologize for what happened. I asked you to come by to the bar earlier.”

“No, no, it’s okay Oppa.”

He smiled uneasily, “But don’t worry, it seems that Hyung doesn’t blame you. No one expected that it will become chaotic, so..”

I smiled back at him, but this is awkward, so then I just said, “Thanks for coming by, but.. If you don’t mind, I haven’t eaten anything since this morning, so I was eating right now-“

“Ah, I’m sorry, I didn’t know. But I really appreciate that you came by to see us earlier, because I think.. Eun-ah was really uncomfortable without you there. Is she sleeping?”

Looking at his eyes, I can easily read it. So.. You like Eun-ah? You like her, don’t you, Oppa? I smiled a bit, but then I realized. Where’s she?

“Um.. Yeah.” I lied.

“Oh, okay then. I don’t want to bother you two anymore. See you in the morning..” He waved his hand before he left. I bowed politely as then I closed the door and take out my phone to call Eun.

“Call the room service, Noona.” Minho opened the door as turns out he’s listening to my conversation with his Assistant Manager, ”Now.”

“Hello, Eun-ah? Where the hell are you??” I ignored Minho by talking to my assistant on the phone.

She apologized and just explain that she’s staying in one of Suju’s assistant Coordi room because she kind of avoiding A.M Oppa, -he doesn’t know another coordi’s room, of course. So I just tell her that actually Minho is here too and she said she will stay there.

As I closed my cell phone, Minho gave me the hotel’s phone. I get it, so I just order some food without talking much to him.

He sits and leaning his back on the wooden block behind the bed while changing TV channel with the remote control. I was walking back and forth from the room to the bathroom to clean my make-up while I'm waiting for the room service.

Awkward silence is still with us until he said, “Why did Hyung come here? If he wants to apologize, he can do that in the morning. Not by coming here in 3 o’clock dawn like that.”

I just tie my hair into a messy bun, “He came because he wants to meet Eun, silly.”

Minho paused for a while, ‘’so he didn’t come because of you?”

“Why on earth he came here just because of me?”

“Well, I don’t know. You tell me.”

Unbelievable. This kid. I looked at him and say, “Did you hear your own words? I'm the one who supposed to be angry for this time. Not you.”

He chuckled loudly, “You seem to be cool whenever and whoever approaching me or whatever they did. While I always frustrated because you didn’t know that everyone, guys, they seems to loves you.”

My expression slowly changed, but that’s definitely one stupid statement to say, Minho. “What do you mean?”

“Don’t you see how Taemin reacted towards me earlier because he knew about me… and, well, Yuri Noona..” He seems uneasy, “And Kyuhyun Hyung kept shaking his head when we met each other after he saw that dare. Two of them who knew about our relationship, they’re both standing behind you. I don’t know how many others that don’t know about you are actually mine, and still trying to get your attention.”

“In this case I think I know why Taemin and Kyu are on my sides. But to answer your second statement of curiosity, the answer is none.” I threw my back and lying on the other bed as I’m staring at the ceiling.

He doesn’t say anything at first, but then, “Don’t you realize that I hate to keep this, us, as a secret?”

“Yes, I do.” I didn’t move a muscle.

“And I ended up making you upset, which makes me upset too.”

“Hm.” I replied shortly as not long after that, the door bell is ringing. Room service.

Minho closed the curtain so when he walked out to the balcony, the room service staff couldn’t see him. It’s as if I'm alone in that room. When he left, I'm sitting on the edge of the bed and started to eat. Minho walked back into the room and he kisses the top of my head before he passes me and leaned his back to the partition behind the bed like earlier and watches the television.

Once again, we didn’t talk. It’s either because the silent prevent us from arguing, but it’s also because seems like we still have something weigh our minds.

When I eat, I don’t need too much time so I finished in about 10 minutes, after that I just took a shower and when I walked out from the bathroom, Minho wasn’t there in the room.

I stood there, dumbfounded, just staring at the place where he sits earlier.

Then I shrugged slowly to my reflection on the mirror and I just started to dry my hair. I just kept looking at one point at the mirror as my stare is empty.

Yesterday, I felt so happy and excited to come down here with Minho and the others, but today it . And Minho is one part of it.

But as now he’s not here.. And I can’t even see him, somehow I felt different.

When he felt close to someone, my Minho turns to someone who always talks what’s on his mind no matter how annoying and weird it may sound. Sometimes he makes me feel I turned up being someone who can’t do anything because he seems not to care about my independence. And most of the time, he can be carried away by his own opinion towards me it almost like he’s judging me.

Although if I think again, Minho is just trying to be honest with me no matter how the situation, like what he just did mentioning the kiss. Minho doesn’t hate my guts, he just expected me to rely on him more even just for a bit. And I think it’s not him judging me, he just cares about me so much to the small details.

It’s like.. I became familiar to be alone and fine by my own, because even though I’m in a relationship back then, since Hae Jin not really presented. But now with Minho, it’s totally different. And I didn’t say that I hate it. I just realized that I rather be annoyed because of him but still have him here with me, then he left me all alone because now I get used to always have him around me.

I heard something. It’s a door bell. I turned off the hairdryer. As I run to the door and I opened the door without hesitation, but with a hope that it’s him. And Minho does stand there.

“What took you so long? Thank God no one appear-oof.“ His words got cut as he stepped back because I flew to hug him and literally pushed him in the process.

He laughed a bit as he walked inside the room. I just followed his gesture but didn’t release my embrace.

“It’s dangerous outside on the corridor.” He said as he closed the door behind him and we’re stay there on the doorway.

“Why the hell did you leave?” I said coldly.

“Huh?” He asked as he looked at me and I pulled myself back a bit so I can see him when he continued, “You didn’t expect me to sleep before taking a shower, and wearing my dirty jeans, right?”

“You can tell me first instead of just left like that.”

“Well, I’m afraid that something else would’ve happen if I knocked at that door earlier.” He pointed at the bathroom door beside us.

I laughed as I punch his arm slightly, “I don’t mind.”

He laughs with me too, but a second after that, before I realized he already pick me on his shoulder and walk to the bed.

“Yaa! Put me down!!” I yelled between my laugh.

“Sssh!” He said as then he put me down to the bed, “Now you really need to get some sleep. And are you still have the headache?”

I frowned as he’s lying beside me, “How did you know?”

He took his phone and shows my instant message, “I'm not really a forgetful person.”

See? He’s just attentive. Too much for his own good.

“Although.. Only for this time, I hope you are. So you can forget anything that I just said to you earlier about-“

I grabbed his shirt to pull him and give him a peck on the lips, “Hell with it. Now Yuri and I are even.” Then I kissed his cheek, but then I stopped, and frowning, “But with Kibum.. You kissed his cheek so.. To make it even do I need to kiss his cheek too?”

“What??” Minho exclaimed as he poked my head slightly, “You-Really.”

I shrugged, “Well, Kibum can be tempting sometimes.”

Minho opened his mouth and blink for a several times, but he couldn’t say anything. So then I just turned around and give my back at him when I say, “I said sometimes, while you.. Are tempting most of the time.”

It seems that he needs 2 seconds to finally understand what I mean because then his arm s around my waist and he kissed my shoulder and saying, “Of course I am.”

I just took his right hand and staring at it. I can’t help but smile. From long time ago, I have this stupid arm . Manly arm or hand for me is when it has a rough knuckles and the nerve showing like they’re hard workers. And call me crazy but when I was introduced to Minho about a year ago, when he gave out his hand to shake hands with me–one resting on the other elbow politely since I'm older than him, I was thinking, ‘he might still young, but he surely a hardworking man’.

“Noona?” He whispered.

“Hm?”

“Nothing. I thought you were sleeping.”

I shook my head slightly, “Just reminiscing.”

He chuckled, “Just sleep, before I changed my mind.”

I turned around and snuggled, he seems a bit surprise to see me like this, but he didn’t protest. I just love the scent as I'm close to him, so when I was convinced enough that he’s not going to leave me, I turned my back and he hugged me from behind again.

“I was upset, Minho. Did you know that?” I just said it out of the blue.

He didn’t reply so I added, “So much, even more than I want to, or I expected to.” If he was trying to be honest, I feel that I have to learn to be like that too.

“Are you still upset right now?” He asked.

“A bit. I want to get rid of it, but it’s harder that I thought.” I said as I closed my eyes. I yawned. Suddenly feel so sleepy; because I’m exhausted but calmed in the same time.

Minho patted my head slowly, and it feels like I was a child again as my father used to do that when I can’t sleep. And he said close to my ear, "I'm sorry."

My eyes felt so heavy but I don’t know why, I just want him to know this so I said to him, “I think I was upset because I care. I'm… not jealous. No.”

I can hear he laughs a bit.

“Even when you’re sleepy your pride is no joke.” I hear his deep voice talking to me.

“But from now on I don’t think I can let you kiss anyone else.. But me.. Not even Kibum’s cheek.” I don’t know what I’m talking about.

“What??” Minho’s laugh is like a lullaby on my ear. “Just stop talking in your sleep, Jagiya.”

“Hm.” I just said it as I can feel now he’s patting my belly like I was a baby.

Really…
You love to spoiled me, don’t you Minho….
You love to make me dizzy by your attention….
You love to make me feel stupid because I actually find your cutesy adorable….
You lo.. I stepped into my dream when vaguely I hear,

“I love you, Noona.”

--

Gasped, I opened my eyes as I heard the alarm from my phone is ringing.

Was everything is just a dream? I squinted. All that happened earlier, all those bad things... I try to remember one by one. No, it’s real.

I turned around and see Minho’s back. He doesn’t even move a muscle because of the alarm earlier. It’s really Minho I knew.

Then I realized, that those words he told me, it’s also not a dream. It feels vague, but vividly real at the same time. I looked at the clock on my phone.

6 o’clock.

The artists should be having their breakfast at 7. So then I walked out from the bed and closed the curtain.

I squatted near the bed, and staring at his sleeping face. Then I whispered to him, “You know... I let you sleep for 10 minutes more. Only because... I think I'm in love with you too, Minho.”

*************************************************************************************
HEYYY! hahaa im backkk.

I hope you love this chapter!

Lots of names came up in this chapter, expecially from the girlbands. I have to be honest, I actually not really familiar about Korean boyband and girlbands (I just knew Shinee from Hello Baby before i listened to their songs and then the other boyband's member merely from their appearance in reality/talk shows) but as i need some of them for the character,I searched videos or stuffs.

So i came up with this Sulli-Taemin as the members mentioned once that Taemin treated her well. And Luna as well appears as the dongsaeng.

And then Yuri appears because I read about the couple bracelet kind of thing. Well, when I looked at her profile, it's a fact that her birthday and Minho's only separated by 4 days. (while my birthday and him is separated by 5 days, lol random facts)

The last one, is Jjong's girlfriend!! I hope you're not finding it's a weird pair, Jonghyun and T-ara Eunjung. I dont have a specific reason, i just think that she's cute, and she fits the image of how Jjong's girlfriend might be. Cute, but older so the so-called flirty Jjong can calm down a bit, lol

and for Chasethestars, you're right, Roo is from Jjong's Noona. I clarified my mistake in this chapter :P thanks for pointing it out. btw, i edited the last chapter as you suggested (about the lyrics).

thanks for everyone who commented, i really appreciate it! i will reply one by one ASAP.

lovelovelove,

z.