One Day Between Performances.

One Day Series

“Eun-ah, can you give Jonghyun-sshi the belt?” I said to one of my assistants, as my hands busy opening the suit covers one by one.

“ne (yes).” she replied.

Then I looked at behind her and say, “no.. no, Kibum-ah, It’s not yours. I showed you yesterday, remember?”

“ah, you’re right Noona.” Kibum said.

“there, the one that Hye-ah hold.” I pointed to my other assistant.

I have 4 of them, assistants; Eun Kyung, Chung Ae, Mi Sun and Hye Su, so added me then it makes us 5, means one Shinee member has one stylist. And who’s with whom, we just cycled randomly every day or every event without formal notice. The first member who came and ready to change into costume, and the assistant who held the costume, will work for that day.

For example, today Minnie walked to the room first and then he took his jacket while asking to Sun-ah, “what’s today’s concept, Sun Noona?”

And so Mi Sun will help Taemin for today. It’s just like that.

While today, im in charge for Minho. No, it’s not that I wanted to, or he asked me, too, it’s just a coincidence. This is happened because four of the members is already here, and all of my assistants helped them, while Minho is the one who’s still hasn’t arrive, because he comes from his own house, and I think.. Manager Oppa is with him.

If you asked me, besides the member, who else know about my relationship with him, well, all of my assistants never really talk about it, but I know they noticed something different. And as Hye Su-ah, my most trusted assistant, she’s bad in lying or hiding something, I can see that she knew.

I didn’t ask them to be discreet about towards this issue, and I don’t know whether they talked behind my back, but as far as I can see they don’t really care about it. Except that they seemed to be nervous when Manager Oppa is around whenever I was in some interaction with Minho.

That, I can see, is their main concern about what happened between me and Minho. Yeah of course, Manager Oppa didn’t know about us.

Nowadays, member’s controlling act is a bit loose, the strictness isnt really so bad, that’s why, as far as I know, Minho still can pretty much avoid the Manager’s eyes. But we all know that it’s just like a time bomb where can easily explode without an early warning.

And that’s what we discussed –no, argue last night.

Recall what Minho and I talked about yesterday, as usual, it’s somewhat easy to pick an argument with him. Because like Taeminnie always said, Minho is the one with most sensitive response. But it means it’s also so easy to reconcile with him too.

“relax.. Im a good boy and never got a scandal so Hyung trusted me.” that’s what Minho said when I mention about the Manager.

We’re in my place after he went to Kim Seonsaengnim (teacher)’s funeral. The manager Hyung dropped Minho at his own house, but after he greeted his parents and brother, suddenly he appeared in front of my door.

That’s why, although I can see he still in grieve, I cant help but pointed out his careless act. What if Manager Oppa finds out right away?

“and so then later if he finds out, it means im your first scandal? Wow, nice Minho, I don’t know whether I must feel ashamed or proud. And in either way, I don’t really need them both.” I said cynically and it makes him pretty upset.

“don’t even think about it, Noona. You know I never think of you like that.” he replied.

“it cant be help. The last thing I need is a cheap rumor about how I seduced a younger guy, who’s coincidentally, has the prettiest eyes that coveted by thousand, wait, millions.. girls? And I think you might have fan boys too, right?” I said to him as I wear my sweater abruptly.

He sighs as he put his phone in his pocket and say, “can we just drop this, at least for now? Im quite upset right now, in case you didn’t notice that. And im here because I can use a hug to make me feel better but you just mention about this.”

I leaned my hand on the table as Im standing, and I realize that this is one of the disadvantages being the older one in a relationship. Although in theory, age doesn’t mean anything, but in reality you cant be selfish because somehow, you cant avoid the ‘responsibility’ of being the one who supposed to be more mature than the younger one.

I looked at him and say, “you know that it’s not easy for me to be in this with you.”

“I know, but I cant understand.” he said. “because if you accept me, it means that you have to trust me.”

“I trusted you, but I don’t trust your ego. Saying that you can handle this, but I think if something finally happens, you.. no, I wont be too cruel, it’s not just you, but we,.. we barely do nothing because we’re powerless.”

“why, Noona? Why must you worry about something that doesn’t even happen in the first place??” he suddenly stood up and walk towards me.

“because im the one who’s trying to be responsible in here. I accepted you, it means Im the one who puts you into this-“

“so you mean it’s better to keep me being one-sided love idiot? Ouch. I know you can be straightforward, but this is really..” he laughs pathetically. “so this is how it feels when you got dumped.”

I frowned, “mouh (what)? dumped?”

He gave out his hand, but it’s not for me to hold, he used it to point at me, “I’ve been rejected by you, but you do that unintentionally, so I can forgive it. But what about being the only one who responsible? For God’s sake, Noona, I might be younger than you, but im an adult too, means we took the same responsibility.”

I didn’t say anything as he added, “…I just gonna ask this from you right now, but if you’re still wanting to take this any further, then Im just going to walk out from this. From us.”

I admitted. I was surprise when he said that. We’re not even pass one month as a couple yet, but he seems so determined that if I cant see tomorrow with him, then it will over.. tonight.

“say it.” I said.

“I know that it’s impossible to ask you not seeing me as a kid, but can you, for this once, stop mention about where I stand in this relationship? because for me, if im with someone, I want us to be equal. I wont try to own you only because im the guy, but I also want my partner, in this case you, to respect me because you chose me.” he said, but then added, “And screw my age.” as if he can read my mind.

At that very moment, I realized that we havent talk about some kind of serious problem like this. Not even when I decided to be with him.

So this is like.. the real moment of truth.

“I..” I opened my mouth but then nothing came out.

“or you can just forget it.” he said as then he grabbed his cap and walk to the door.

“wait.” I said but he doesn’t stop. He still plans to leave because he took his shoes on the shelves.

“oh I’ve been waiting for you, Noona.” He laughs off his cynical words. “and you asked me to wait until you can entirely accept me, I did that too. But I gave up because it’s obvious you’re not trying to do that.”

I looked at him as he wears his shoes and then I said, “you came here just for a hug, right?”

He turned around and frown, “mouh (what)??” he looked at me as if Im a crazy person who doesn’t even listen to all of what he said to me earlier.

I walked to him, “so it’s just like that? not even a good bye hug?”

He stood there, on the door way, dumbfoundly. There’s confusion in his eyes as I stopped in front of him. With the different height on the floor, we’re almost in the same eye level.

“don’t look at me like that.” he’s totally annoyed, I can see that in his stare and hear from his tone, “you choose this.”

I cant even imagine that this is what happened tonight as earlier when we worked today, we’re totally fine and laugh together, with all the members too.

But if you asked me whether it’s really like what he said, that I chose this, no, the answer is no.

So then I wrapped my arms around him and patted the back of his head, “You’re still sad of losing Kim Seonsaenghim, aren’t you?”

He didn’t say anything, but I can feel his tense because he doesn’t move a muscle.

“you.. told me that you regretted you didn’t visit him when you’re still have time, don’t you?” then I patted his back, while I continue, “you regretted that you ignore your injury until it became so bad. And although you didn’t tell me this, I also know how you feel sorry to everyone involved because you held back the comeback because of it. You just passed many regrets and.. you always feel that you’re responsible on everything that happened.”

I can feel that he’s loosen up as I said, “but.. in the end, I don’t want you to feel regret about me. And also.. that’s why I don’t want you to feel responsible when something.. something that we don’t want to be happen, happens.”

After I said that, he was petrified in my arms, but in a split second, his arm embraces me, embracing me really tight until I cannot breathe. But to ease him, I didn’t say anything just kept patting his back.

“im sorry. I might hurt you with my words earlier.” that’s how I broke the silence. “and this is not a good bye hug or anything like that.”

He still didn’t say anything, not releasing me nor hug me even tighter. He stood still.

“I just began to open my heart for someone, you know im not that careless, so why would I shut myself so easily?” I tried to joke, but that’s the truth.

I called his name, “Minho?” waiting for his response. But there’s no respond, I try to release myself to face him.

He’s staring at me, and said, “didn’t I tell you, that you have this bad habit of yours; make me fly to the winning state and then threw me to the lowest ground?”

I frowned. And then he continued,

“but you’re also the only one who can easily win my heart in a way I never think about before. Even with the most ANNOYING way like this. I can assure that no one would ever forgive you if you do something like this to them.” He said as he pulled the edge of my hair slowly as a punishment.

Then he leaned his forehead to mine, “well, I can be such a pain in competition, but in case you didn’t know this, I can be loyal and patience towards the person I care about. And you’re lucky it’s you. So..”

“so?” I said as I took a grip on his shirt. Suddenly I feel somehow afraid he would leave if I let it go.

“so you did the right thing by not letting me walk through the door.” He said, “although you knew how good I am in enduring the pain, and.. you may right, I might still lack of ability in defending my rights.. our rights, because of my situation, but please.. don’t let me go that easily. ”

I slowly shook my head and said, “me too, it’s not so often for me to meet someone who can make me loose my ego that easily, so.. I think I want to keep you.”

He laughs as his eyes widen, “ah, jjinjja (really). You win, as usual.”

Im laughing too, but then he said, “no, seriously, don’t even try to do something like that again. Im not really that patient!”

And it’s just makes me laugh even louder.

So back to what happened today, between the chaos behind the backstage, Im back from my reminiscing.

“Noona~” I heard Taemin calls me.

“hm?” I tried to regain my consciousness after I remembered how Minho and I just had our first real argument last night.

The maknae (youngest) lifted his hand as each held one item, a black fishnet scarf in his right hand, and rustic necklace on his left, “which one have I wear for today?”

I lifted one of my eyebrows, where’s Mi Sun? she supposed to know this.

But it seems that Taemin can read my mind, as then he answered my unspoken question, “I helped Sun Noona by asked you this by myself.”

“is that so..” I smiled and then I pointed to one of the item, “you wear this one.”

He beamed at me, “im a good boy, aren’t I?” as usual, he’s just so adorable.

I nodded to his own statement as then he bent down to lean on me, but when I patted his back, he whispered to me, “Manager Hyung is outside the door, becareful Noona~~ Hye Noona asked me to tell you.”

“eh?” I looked at Taemin as he released me and stand straight-up again.

“im your favorite boy, isnt it, Noona?” he grinned at me again as if he doesn’t say anything to me.

“YAA, Taemin-nie!” Kibum shouted from the back and it surprised me.

Taemin grumbled, “Kibum Hyung is the one who’s nagging at me, why cant I be like that with Noona..” as he walked to Mi Sun again.

Im still trying to figure out what’s the meaning of Taemin’s words. Then I looked at the door, and try to listen carefully.

Ah, he’s right. I can hear Manager Oppa’s voice. He might be talking to some crew. But where’s Minho?

And Hye-ah is the one who told Taemin to tell me? wow. I know that she’s a really good assistant, but I never realized that she’s realy considerate too.

Someone patted my shoulder so I turned and see Jjong.

“ah, did you get the belt?”

“yeah,” he nods, “but that’s not it.”

“hm?” I asked as im searching for some accessories.

“I know you can be ignorant, but I cant believe that you can be so careless, Noona.” His voice becoming smaller.

I frowned, “what is it, Jjong?” my eyes were still focusing on the accessory bag.

“even a collar button shirt cannot hiding that.” he said as then I looked up to see him.

He’s pointing at my.. my nape?

I consciously put my hand to cover it. Shoot. It’s warm in here, and I wear a camisole under my buttoned shirt, that’s why I open some more buttons, ..and forget the main reason I wear a collar shirt today.

Jjong smirked as I know what he’s talking about.

“So everyone can see the..” Kiss mark? I don’t know whether I want to laugh at myself or I feel like buried inside a hole on the ground.

“pretty much yes, I guess.” He shrugged,”but it’s not a big deal, at least for me. Although Taemin might be blushing to the idea. Anyway, seems like Minho did well, huh?”

I punched his shoulder slightly. This kind of joke, only to him I can speaks this easily because he’s really playful, but in a slightly different way from Onew’s.

As then Jjong said, “I’ve told you, so I guess you know what to do, right? Noona is our big girl.”

“mouh (what)??” I laughed as then he does too.

Jjong corrected, “I mean our big sister.”

“oh shut up!” I told him as he walked to Ae-ah, who’s helping him with the boots. But then I called him, “hey, Kim Jong Hyun!”

He turned around, and then I said inaudibly, “thanks.”

In reply, he’s just wink at me and I cant help to laugh again. Really, this kid. I turned around to face the wall as no one in front of me, as then I put on all the buttons of my shirt but I leave the first one.

Did my face become as red as ever? Dammit. I don’t even dare to see the mirror.

When I looked away, I can see Onew and Kibum are staring at me.

Dammit. I hate this, when all the youngster suddenly acts like they’re the ones who look after me. It’s supposed to be my role.

Minho walked into the room without knowing much as he said, “im sorry I was late.”

“no, it’s fine. We’re early, anyway.” Eun Kyung, who’s the closest one to the door, and standing beside Kibum, answered.

“Minho, can I talk to you for a sec?” Onew suddenly said as then Minho looks at him.

“yeah..?”

“I want something to eat, I heard they have a new menu in the cafeteria.”

Minho frowned, “but we’re in a hurry right now. And I still not in my stage costume right now.”

Then Onew blinked, “ah, you’re right. What was I thinking?”

Kibum laughs at Onew, as he commented, “what the hell, Hyung!”

“so.. how is it?” Minho asks Kibum, too. It seems that Minho already knew about what will they discuss.

Is it related to the relationship issue?

Onew rounded his hand on Minho and talks as he and Minho walk to an empty chair. I realized that Minho’s hair hasn’t done, but it seems the hair stylist commented that he did a great job by styling it by himself so it’s not necessary to fix it for this performance.

They talked for a while and then I walk to Kibum.

“here, you wear this bracelet.” I said to him and he nods.

“do I have to wear the one from last event too? and I can wear my own accessories, right? ah, Noona, I want to buy a new earring, what do you think about the shape? It seems that Baby wants to buy too.” he bombarded me with questions as I try to answer one by one.

“hm.. just removed the former event’s accessory, I think it’s too much. But you can keep yours, it’s somewhat matching, you know.” I helped him to open the black bracelet on his wrist, and then I continue, “for the piercing, huh? what about the silver one, you’re getting bored of it?”

“yeah! I wear it for like.. months already!” he commented.

“you sure aint a loyal person, are you?” I mocked him.

“mouh (what)??” he exclaimed, “for God’s sake, it’s an accessory, Noona!” he sighed dramatically.

“araso araso (I get it).” I laughed, “fine, I think I have some photos from the last time I went to Han Chul.” Han Chul is my friend who owned a shop for piercing stuffs.

“that’s great.” Kibum replied.

I sighed, “I still cant believe Baby took your path by pierce of the same part of ear as you, Kibum-ah.”

He pouts and look annoyed, “what’s wrong with that? besides, he’s my son, it’s normal to be like that.”

I grinned as a respond as then I took my phone to show his the pictures I promised him to show.

On the screen, the wallpaper is my own picture with a silly face of me eating that Minho took candidly, and seeing that, Kibum laughs, “what kind of face is that?”

“that’s showing you how delicious is my Sundubu Jjigae (spicy soft tofu stew).”

He seems shocked, “you can make Sundubu?”

Well, the soup is not really easy to be made, because usually our mothers have the recipes while the daughters don’t do as well as them.

“my mother taught me early because my bratty siblings loves it while she cant cook because she’s busy working.” I shrugged. I know Kibum can relate to my condition as his mother is also working too since his younger days.

“wow, Noona. Now you even became more admirable than before.” He looked at me between admiring but also teasing too.

“thank you, Kibum. I like you.” I said as usual.

“You’re welcome Noona, I like you too.” he answered, also, as usual. but then he added, “but you like Minho more than me, right? I hate losing but I don’t want to challenge that competition freak, he will go nuts and I was gonna like.. want to do this to him,” he gestured a cut-off on the neck, “but I admit it, I don’t have the strength.”

I laugh really hard, “so the almighty admits his defeat?”

He shrugged, “well, it’s not that it would happen anyway, there’s no one compete Minho when it comes to you, Noona.” And before I can respond, he said, “and you might gonna say, you’re not a trophy that someone could win.”

“right.” I pointed out. See how Kibum and I really have the same mindset?

“and I think..” he pats my shoulder, “Noona’s cold looks is the perfect match to his bursting flame, while your warm heart melts his cool brain.”

I blinked, “Kibum..”

He smiled and puts both of his hands on his waist, “you owe me, aniya (no), us, a lot as the 4 of us is your biggest supporter. And.. you may also give credits to assistant noonas too.”

What is actually happen today? suddenly everyone’s so straight forward on my relationship, in the same time when I was worrying about it.

“thanks..” I said to him, but then I cant help it. “but..”

“..ne (yes)?” Kibum looked at me.

“why suddenly all of you seemed like care about Minho and I?” I blurted it out.

Kibum startled and he pretend like he got shoot in the chest, “ouch, Noona. We do always care about Minho, and you too if I may say.”

“no, I mean..” Im not continuing my words.

He smiled as bit, “well.. this is a secret between us, okay? don’t tell anything to Minho.”

I frowned and then he said, “he told us a couple of days ago about.. well, in short explanation, he wants to know how far Manager Hyung monitoring us and.. the possibility of him knowing about Minho and you, Noona.”

“what?” I lifted my eyebrows.

“Manager Hyung already knew about Jonghyun Hyung’s relationship, and as that couple rarely meet each other, seems like Manager just warn him to be careful. But the case might be different with Minho.. as you know, your situation is different.”

“so you mean..? Did Manager Oppa knows about.. this?” I took a glance at the door, although the manager isnt inside the room, suddenly I feel his presence is really close.

“that’s what Minho is trying to find out. No, he asked us, Onew Hyung to be exact, to find out with his own way, just to make it less suspicious.”

I cant imagine how Minho managed things like this. A couple of days ago? Even before we had yesterday’s argument.. so Minho does aware of this, and.. as worry as I am. Yet as usual, he doesn’t show it, just act silently by himself.

He doesn’t want to make me worry, does he? And doesn’t really want to boasting around on how he’s trying to protect this relationship.

To this act of him that I just found out.. I begin to realized that he grew into a fine man.

And why the hell Onew is willing to do this? to what extent?

“and Onew.. did that?” I asked Kibum.

He looks at their leader, “if he didn’t, then is he talking with Minho, right now?”

“I.. I don’t know that he would do that for Minho. And the rest of you, for me too..” I muttered.

Taemin suddenly appeared and wrapped his arms over my shoulder from behind, “Jjong told you, right? you’re our big sister. Just like Minho is the oldest brother in many times. No offense, Kibum Hyung, Jjong Hyung.”

“none taken.” Both Kibum and Jjong replied in the same time.

Jjong walks towards us with a jar of wax in his hand, saying in his playful tone, “I never want to play big brother’s role anyway.. although my image is cool enough to be your bodyguard, Noona.”

I laughed as then, I said to Taemin, “so.. you said that all of you, and them too,” I mean my assistants, “were monitoring us..? wow, I feel touched.”

“yaa~~” Kibum pointed at me, “you don’t have to be sarcastic like that!”

My assistants, all of them cant help to smile a bit to hear Kibum’s words, and Onew also Minho are distracted from their discussion too, because they took a glance at the boys and I.

I shook my head, “no, I really meant it. Does my tone sound like I was being cynical to you?”

“yeah.. kinda.” Taemin answered for his hyung.

I bent over backwards as I burst and laughing but Baby is there so he stopped me, I said to them, “im sorry, it’s a habit.”

As then Manager Oppa suddenly walked into the room, he asked Eun-ah, “why Minho is still in his own clothes?” as he looked to all of us, “the boys need to be ready in 20 minutes.”

“.. yye (yes).” everyone answered, so did I, and then Manager Oppa said,

“Taemin-goon, stop bothering Noonas while they’re working.” He means me as Taemin is still clinging at me.

“ne (yes).” Baby replied but as Manager Oppa walked out from the room, his hand clung to me again.

Onew left Minho as he talked to Ae-ah about something, Minho walked to me.

“hey.” He said.

I just smiled, and Kibum joined Onew.

Jjong is still nearby, while Taemin said, “Noona, which one will Minho Hyung wear for today?”

He rested his head on my left shoulder and still has his arms over it as he said that.

Minho chuckled, “I swear Taem, you would’ve understood if one day you saw me nagging that to your girl right in front of you.”

“oh you wouldn’t dare to do that, Hyung.” Taemin grinned as he replied.

“mouh (what)??” Minho exclaimed,”you really are one little bratty kid.”

Baby response with laughter, “no, it’s not because of me, I might just gonna be sulking if it’s really happened, you’re the one with all the charm, I wouldn’t be surprise if my girlfriend finds you attractive.”

I lifted my eyebrows to hear Taemin’s blunt compliment –and naivety.

And then Baby continued, “but the thing is.. do you dare to do that to Noona? I think you will suffer in many ways if you tend to hurt her, Hyung.”

Now it’s my turn to exclaimed, “mouh (what)?” I elbowed him slightly, “Yaa! Do I really that scary??”

Taemin, even Jjong laughs, and then the latter answered, “It’s not because you’re that scary, but the problem is.. if you’re run away, you seems like someone who’s unwillingly to come back again.”

“me?” I pointed my nose. Well, yeah, he’s right.

“and at that time.. Minho is just going to be one lost lamb with pathetic puppy eyes.” Jjong pointed his dongsaeng (younger one).

“thanks Hyung.” Minho just replied and then he said to me, “but why we have to discuss something that wont be happen soon? It not that Taemin would find a girl in the near future.”

“ouch. Meanie.” I said to Minho as Taemin said, “watch, Hyung, just watch me.”

But then with laughter, Baby left us, followed by Jjong who’s taking his phone out from his pocket.

“well, I trade the freedom I love so much with someone who’s worth it,” Minho shrugged with a funny face, “and she’s not easy to be handle, so why would I risk it by doing something stupid?... right?”

I patted his cheek vaguely, “right.” as then I left his side to take the pair of top and pants he should wear.

“here.” I gave those to him, and then I said, “you need to be hurry, because you havent have your make up on,” my words got cut by him saying,

“I did, see?”

“when?” I frowned.

“when you were surrounded by Taemin, Kibum and Jjong Hyung, I guess.”

When he’s with Onew? So the make-up artist heard their discussions, too? but before I can say anything, Minho already went to behind the curtain to get change.

And when he’s back wearing a complete costume, I cant just keep it by myself, im sorry, Kibum.

“actually what were you talking about with Onew?”

Minho frowned, “earlier? about exercise stuffs. Why?”

I squinted my eyes and speaks in a smaller voice, “so it’s not about.. Manager Hyung or anything related to me?”

T o hear that, he seems surprise for a while, but doing great in hiding it, “no, not really.”

I just stood there as I gave him the belt, and then squatted to put the knee-high top on his left leg. But I didn’t say anything until he continued, “so you knew.”

“.. some of it.” I answered. “I don’t want to brought it up but I just don’t want you to talk about that issue when there’s a lot of people around.”

“what do you mean?”

I stood up and face him so we can speak without anyone can listen.

“I only talked to Onew Hyung. Im not that careless, Chagya (sweety).” He explained as he gets what I meant right away.

“it’s already surprising for me to found out that my assistants knew about this, and I don’t want to add more others too.”

He sighed, “im not stupid. I let the fact that assistant Noonas knew about us just because I knew, the 4 of them are your juniors, and before that, they’re like you friends too, am I right?”

I looked at one point, to which I was thinking at his words. I don’t have friends, because Im not getting along so well with my college friends during those days. Except the one whom I continuously socialize with in this working environment.

Like the 4 assistants and Mblaq’s coordi, for example.

Then he patted my back, “like I said, I might still be useless.. but.. as now you had known the truth, well, now you know im not THAT useless. I can do great too if I really want to.”

Right now, actually I just want to hug him and say, you didn’t have to try so hard, because he’s too damn nice and doing good in his own way, but I couldn’t. I cant just do that every time I want to. There’s too many pair of eyes around us, and like Kibum said earlier, this is the situations Minho and I living in.

I know that Minho understood that too, as he never really showed his affection during time like this, and around our working place. Well, his smile at me is enough to show his feeling, I guess.

So if I decide to be in this together with him, this pretty much something that needs to be continued. I looked at Minho and he titled his head, waiting for my respond.

“here’s the bracelet you need to wear for today’s performance.” I said to him, like what I used to say to the other members, and he seems a bit taken back by my reaction.

But then as I handled the accessory to him, I said, “I want to say break a leg for this performance, but.. it might sounds like a bad premonition for someone who’s just get back on stage with both of his feet this week.”

He still looked at me and then I said, “there would be dozens of people saying to you that you’re doing great, Minho.. you’re the ace, you’re everything they expect you to be. But im happy as long as you feel good about yourself, doesn’t matter what the results are, and what people think of it.”

To hear what I said, from his eyes it seems that he got what I mean, then he said, “but what if what I want is to be great.. and win every competition? You date a competition freak anyway.”

I pat his shoulder twice, “then I will support you. ONLY,” I suppressed the word, “ONLY if it’s not involving broken any bones, muscles or any parts of you.”

He looked at me with one expression he always shows me every time he runs to me or giving me a hug, and I can see that he’s trying to hold himself not to do that.

See? I told you. In the result, right now he gave me his smile. The usual ‘you know I want to hug you right now but I cant so please understand and endure a little bit’ smile which I find is really adorable.

I smile back at him.
At Choi Minho.

And though things like this might going continue as annoyingly as it can be, yes, I have decided to be in this together.

***********************************************

so.... their first serious argument!

and now Noona realized how the people (or i might say, friends/working colleagues) care for her too?

i hope all of you readers can see Jjong-Key-Onew's love towards Noona too, hehee

and i hope you enjoyed this chapter as well!

(currently im working on the next chapter, hopefully can finish soon too..)

dont forget to comment, lovelovelove

z.