One Day of Crushing Dream.

One Day Series

I wish you all the luck and bless in the world.
You might not going to work with us anymore, but don’t worry, you’re getting closer to your dream job, Baby. And so I have reason to spent time in your place even more.
-Minho

I kept reading on the email I received as soon as I my cell phone after my plane was landed on Seoul.

So then, I met my Boss right away, and..

“Oh, of course not. You’re still going to work with the boys, well, until they process their schedule in Japan.” is what I’ve just heard from him.

And so what’s the urgency on taking me back from Tokyo, if I just need to hear that?

“So.. What you really mean is that im still going to be in-charge right now, and not Yoojin-sshi?” I tried to clarify once again.

“Yes! Especially since the group has a packed schedule for End of Year’s performance, right? There’s no way the manager want to rush any decision with any reasons.” My boss said again, but this time, I caught some meaning behind his word, another meaning that I prefer not to know, if you ask me.

I really want to look him just to see what’s on his eyes, but I don’t dare. And much further, it’s about my proposal. He hasn’t been talking about it since I got here right away as soon as my plan arrived in Seoul.

It’s just that turns out he knew my intention, or maybe he’s just someone who surprisingly can read one’s mind, he said, “And.. now about the proposal.”

I lifted my head and already know that my expression might suggest a tint of hope, but I cannot help it. This is why im here. The proposal I’ve been mentioned here is what Jihyun and I working on for a while. It’s about both of us proposing to be Boss’ junior designer in his label. Our vision, designs, concept; everything Jihyun and I work on since a couple of months ago were presented on that proposal. And that’s what Minho called as the first move on taking the path of my dream.

I actually didn’t intend to tell Minho about this, not until it was fixed, but I realized that it’s not bad to share something with him. And as he always opens to me about his dreams, when I decided to tell him what’s mine –although he might already knew, and really talk about it with him, I can see he’s so happy being trusted and be the one who fully support what I want to do in the future, just like what im going to do with his goals.

“Like I’ve told you, I already read it.” My Boss’ voice brought me back from my thoughts.

“Y-yes..?”

“And I have to say, it’s great. Well, it’s not that surprising, knowing that it comes from both of the students im so proud of.” He compliments, “But.. There’s something else bothers me. I want to talk about that first.”

I swear my heart was like stopped at that moment. My Boss wasn’t the type who gets bothered easily, nor too sensitive, although yes, he only can be fierce when it comes to work or projects.

“I heard your name was mentioned and related to something that’s not pleased me.” He moved a bit and put both of his hand on his work desk, “I heard from the manager, that you get involved with one of their talents.”

Sure. Of course he will find out. Or at least Manager Oppa must have told him. I closed my eyes just to calm me down, but I know when I open my eyes, I have to explain. And I better be good on doing it.

“Seonsaengnim-“ and I got cut.

“You knew me quite well, and I’ve known you since you’re young. I know you can be responsible, you’re not reckless, you work with efficiency and not really sweat for a small stuff. In fact, even to compare you and Jihyun. That’s why I recommended you earlier than her to work first, remember? But maybe, after being out of this academy, you changed. People you met, you worked with, it’s different, and now your perspective is wider.”

I keep listen to him while I want to know what he really wanted to say.

“Im sure you know how entertainment business is tempting, just like the fashion. So I think you can handle it well, and you did. I believe you work well, until I heard recently that your name was linked with Minho-goon, more than professionally.” And he has changed his tone when he said the last line.

“I-..” I stopped for a while, “I can explain.”

He shook his head, “No, you don’t have to. To be honest, we both know that it’s none of my business, and that’s why I don’t want to know about it. But what you need to know, is that the Manager didn’t ask me to find another Coordi to replace you for their schedule in Korea.”

I frowned, “What do you mean?”

“Yes, they decided to find it by themselves. At least that’s what the Manager told me, he said that’s the decision they prefer to do.”

I should’ve guessed that, since Yoojin-sshi must come from outside my Boss’ link. Suddenly my Boss looks a bit more tired than earlier.

Wait. No way. So it means like.. Manager Oppa cannot trust my Boss –or his students and crew anymore? Just because of this?

“I.. I know that this is might not appropriate, but can I ask you something?” I gained my courage.

He just nodded.

“What exactly does the Manager tell you about me?” I finally asked.

My Boss looked at me, and he said it without any expression, “He just said that as everyone knows the rule, it’s better if we stick to it until the end.. For everyone’s sake.”

I paused.

“And I personally think that it’s not something difficult for you and Minho-goon to understand, right, since both of you signed for it at the very beginning.” He added.

Yes, he’s right. Of course, I knew that. The rules regarding all of the talents and staffs who are working under the agency, more specifically, the one that Minho worked for.

No bullying among all the workers; whoever started it will be punished. No contract signing at any case among all the workers without management consideration. Entering dorms only allowed under permission from Managers.

There are still many of them, but in my case, as you all can guess, that would be: dating or relationship among workers is strictly prohibited.

“Of course, no one ever be so naïve and just follow the rules, we all know that, im sure the Manager knew it very well too,” My Boss continued, “But as now you were exposed, although it seems to me that you’re lucky the Manager still kept this to himself so the agency doesn’t know, I think it would be best for you to know exactly where you stand, at least until you left the job officially.”

Just like what you usually read on the book or watch in the drama, now I really get into the exact situation. Where you have to be strangled ridiculously by your employer to break up with someone you’re dating with. I want to laugh at this, but I really cant.

It may sounds too funny and surreal, but it happened. To me.

“Did the Manager tell you what’s really between me and Minho?”

Right after I said that, I feel regret it. My mind must’ve been distracted I even asked him that question. My Boss is staring at me, as if he’s saying, ‘do you really asking me to answer that question?’ but since I didn’t change my expression, then he leaned his back to the chair.

“He told me that he cant afford the members lose their focus, and although he didn’t mention about what is there between you and his talent, im sure that on his mind, relationship is one of the reason for the boys to be distracted,” He said, “This is never easy, knowing that it’s something that cannot be controlled, but I can understand him. To handle a bunch of kids with all of the troubles..”

Why did suddenly Jjong’s face came up into my mind. Manager Hyung always not in the mood whenever Jjong mentioned about his girl.

But then my Boss’ gesture caught my attention, “So.. what I want to say as I ask you to come back from Tokyo is that.. you might still be in your contract only until they set the Japanese debut, and you’re still be the tutor of my students, in fact, you’re going to be their teacher when your contract with Shinee is done.”

I kept listening to him, as he continues, “Because Im really sorry, I have to put your proposal down.”

My heart beats so fast for that news. Disappointment has taken its toll although I already prepared for this, but to be honest, im still hoping for hearing something good regarding my proposal. So now I really realized that turns out my relationship even put my dreams on hold.

“But.. what about Jihyun?” I asked my boss. My voice really sounds like a coward’s.

“Of course I treated your proposal and her into two different parts now. She has nothing to do with this decision.” He said as he pulls the paper from the drawer, “I can pretty much tell which one is your idea, and hers. You two are among my favorite graduates after all.”

His coldness shown since now we’re talking about working stuff. Like I told you, this is my Boss I knew. So I don’t have anything to say too.

“You can go, because you might still need to check on the wardrobe for the TV performances next week,” My Boss seems to wanting to close this short meeting.

“Ah, yes.” I nodded.

“And.. I want you to know that im not blaming everyone about this, it’s just that.. this is something never really happens with my crew and that management, so I don’t know how to make it easier for me, or for you.” He made it clear that the one who disappointed the most, is none other than him.

So when I get up from my chair, I did something I never done to my Boss up until now, “Im apologize of all the troubles I caused you.” I bowed deeply and sincerely apologize. Although a part of my heart still cannot accept that I got all of this ONLY because I have someone I really care about. All of this happens only because we’re human who cant control our feelings that provided for us to have as long as we’re still pretty much alive and breathing.

“Im sorry too.” As he nods before he turns his chair and not looking at me when I walked to the door.

Something reminds me on Minho’s answer when I asked about him leaving his dream a couple hours ago. Maybe he doesn’t really lying to me; because now I felt that exactly, it is really difficult to forget what you work hard for, even to the sake of someone you should fight for til the end.

--

When I got home, I feel so exhausted but I promised Minho to talk to him around midnight so I stayed up late, when the time comes I the computer and less than 5 minutes, I already see his face on the monitor.

“Hey..” He’s smiling at me and I can hear his voice from the audio.

I smiled back at him, although in my mind, I was struggling with my thoughts. Do I need to tell him about what my Boss said to me? Or should I talk to Manager Oppa first?

But Minho might have been wondering about what my Boss told me. I don’t know what to do.

“You looked so tired.” He added before I can reply, although what I want to say is exactly the same.

So I laugh, “You did too. So how’s the staging and everything? You know you should go and take a rest.”

He frowned, “Why, I still want to talk. But if you want to go to sleep-“

“No, no, im fine. Okay then..” I agreed to stay a bit longer. I really need to changed my expression or he will get curious or worst, he would start to interrogating me with question regarding me and my Boss. And I was right.

“So what’s Saem said about the proposal?” he asked me right away.

“Ah, no, we haven’t talk about that yet.”

“What? Why?” he looked surprised, “So what’s the point on bringing you all the way from here?”

Dammit, why do I even trying to lie? Im just a plain stupid.

“He said that im still going to work with all of you, and he offers me to work with him as one of the teacher in the academy after I finished the contract with your manager.” I answered, well, im not lying about this.

“But what about you and Jihyun Noona being his young designers?” He asked.

“He.. hasn’t decided yet.”

Minho’s eyes are trying to find something to legitimate my words, so I look back at him. My killing stare obviously still can work properly if I want it to be happened, even if my opponent is none other than the one with flaming stare himself.

To my surprise, he’s sighing and hung his head low. But when he lifted his head and staring at the monitor again, I cant guess the meaning of that sigh, it’s between worried and… relieved?

“Minho..?” I called him.

“I.. I have already prepared myself if I have to lose you to get you into that designer training.” He smiled sheepishly.

“W-what do you mean by losing me..?” I frowned.

Now he laughs, it’s almost like he feels embarrassed after confessing to have a nightmare or something, “Yes, we were so afraid that our relationship was on the line with Manager Hyung, right? I thought it will go the same with your Boss. Well, I may still handle it when it comes to Hyung, but I have to put a lot more effort, if the one who I have to fight is Saem.”

Of course, Minho would’ve thought that my Boss knew about our relationship too. Do I have to tell him that?

“Baby..” I said as then he admitted something, “I even lied to you when I said no.”

“’No’?”

He nodded, “Yes, I said I wont let my dreams away even if I have to lose you. Well, to be honest, I don’t know what to answer, you know how much I care about you and I cant compare you with my dreams.. but I said no, is to make you feel sure that.. that you have to put your dreams over anything right now. Me, in this case.”

“You mean, us?” I asked.

He didn’t answer so I get it as a yes.

My brain starts to work and now I get it. I looked at him, “You mean.. You lied just to make me feel less guilty if I decided to choose my dream over you, thinking that you will do the same thing in that situation?”

He nodded slowly as he covered his face with both hands, a bit stressfully. Like he felt guilty that he’s lying, but he didn’t regret it at all, because he did it for my sake.

“You don’t have to do that, Minho-ah.” I gulped as I felt so difficult to speak right now. See, like I thought before, I was right, he’s lying at that time. But I never imagine that when I heard the real reason from himself, it makes me like wanting to choke.

Minho, My Minho who really eager to be in this relationship, who really over protective and wants to be the one who’s stronger for both of us, have thinking to let go only for me to get what I really wish for.

.. Turns out that we’re not really different after all, are we, Honey?

Then he quickly took his hands off from his face and said, “But you have to know that it doesn’t mean im not wanting to fight, I just.. I don’t know. The thought that I’ve endangered the situation with Manager Hyung already made me go crazy, so I don’t want anything happened to your future job too, not to mention that is your main goal.”

I shook my head, “No, anything between me and my Boss, is what I have to handle-“

“Yes, I know. Just like you did to the things between me and Cho Hee.” He said, his expression was trying to be understanding, but I know it’s killing him slowly.

“It’s not like that, Minho. Really.”

“No, no, I get it. She’s your sister, and Saem is your boss.”

“And you’re my boyfriend.” I smiled. I don’t know why I said that, because it’s wrong. I know it’s wrong. If he’s my boyfriend, that I should treat him like one. But now I felt like I treat him just like a doll without any motion or emotion.

But to my surprise, he just looked into my eyes through the monitor and said, “Yes, I am.” He even smiling too, and suddenly looking more tired than before.

“You know I love you, right?” I asked that.

Maybe the reason why I treat him like this is that.. being an idol like him, and to be together with someone –me, he cant afford to show any emotions in front of the public, no matter how he feels at anytime. So I just want him to think or feel less, I just want to protect him from being stressful caused by something related to our relationship.

So please forgive me, Minho, for trying to make you to be someone like this. But it means that Im going to make sure that you always feel happy and at ease whenever you’re with me, without any worries.

He laughs, “It’s totally unfair, those words.”

I frowned, “Why?”

“As if I have to agree upon anything after you said them, like I have to give my gratitude over your love.”

Harshly speaking, it is. But no. The real meaning is just to trust me that I do all of this just for our sake, Minho.

Before I can react to his half-jokingly words, suddenly I heard a noise from behind him, and from the monitor I can see there’s Kibum with his own laptop on his hand. It’s seems like they’re staying on the same hotel room.

Minho turned himself and says to his fellow member, “You’re done already?”

“You’re crazy!” Kibum replied back, “How can you ask me to do the video chat outside in the end of December like this??”

To respond, Minho laughs loudly, “And you’re stupid, why you agree to do that on the first place?”

Kibum’s grumbling as he puts the laptop on the desk nearby and suddenly the room looks so small with just two guys over there.

“Ah, annyeong, Noona.” Kibum’s waving at me, “How’s everything, I demand a full update.”

“Shut up.” Minho said to him as Kibum made a face at him.

I laugh at both of them but replied to Kibum, “Not much, you can ask Minho later. The good news is you’re still talking with your Coordi.”

The almighty Kim raised his brows –in a cute way, somehow, and then I can hear his high-pitched laugh, “Oh then my son is sulking for nothing, I guess.”

I frowned, “Baby? Why?” oh, right, I forgot. Taemin haven’t said anything or reply my message.

I asked again, “He’s really angry with me?” slapping my forehead I never feel so insensitive like this.

“You think?” Kibum mocked me, “You called Jjong Hyungie to tell him about Eunjung Noona’s condition, right? At that time Taemin is just staring at him. Im sure he wants to talk with you. Noona, what did you do to my son.. he seems so sad thinking that you’re leaving without a notice.”

“But Im not-“ I said as then I turned to my boyfriend, “Minho-“

“I’ll talk to Taemin.” He got what I meant, “But.. you should too.”

“Of course.” I made a mental note, to talk to Taemin about this.

Then Minho gets up, “For now, don’t worry too much about him, I’ll talk to him.” I don’t know why but he said it again, as if he wants me to feel secure. And he said to Kibum, “You can plug the computer, my batteries are full.”

Im just staring at the monitor and saw Kibum replied, “So you want to be freezing out there?”

“Nah, I have a better place.” Minho shook his head, “I gave the room for you, so at least let me sleep half an hour longer tomorrow, okay?”

“What, you-“

“Say hi to Nicole-ah from me.” Minho said and Key smiled sheepishly as I can see my boyfriend picked up his laptop to walk somewhere else..

Open the door..

.. and he ended up sitting inside the bathtub.

I was laughing really hard, “Yaa, you looked so pity like that, Minho Baby.”

“Yeah yeah yeah, me and my generous heart. Kibum and I both want privacy but since the terrace turns out too cold, then I think this is the best way. Besides, I can sit anywhere uncomfortable but he cant, so..” He explained.

“Well of course it’s freezing out there!” I said to him as my laugh is stopped, “Ah.. so I see that he’s still with Nicole-sshi..”

Minho frowned, “What do you mean ‘still’? They don’t start nor end anything.. yet.”

“But.. um.. I don’t know, sometimes im wondering what exactly Cho thinks of him, and Nicole if my sister knew.” Suddenly I brought Cho Hee’s name, something that I often avoid to mention to Minho.

He looked at me and say, “Kibum treats Cho like his sister, that’s all I know. He.. I don’t think he likes her that way. Well, like.. to Nicole-ah if I might say.” Somehow I caught a disappointment on his voice.

“Well I didn’t say that my sister likes him, I just..” I defended Cho as I realized the meaning of his tone.

“I know.” He said that and smile, “But im happy you finally want to talk about her with me. Because it’s kinda frustrating somehow, I can talk about her, knowing her from Kibum but not from you.”

Im sorry, Minho.

“Im so-“

“Don’t say it.” He’s still smiling, “Let’s just talk about something happy and exciting right now, shall we?”

I can understand how he feels, how we wanted to share this moment that really important for both of us, both of our career and in our relationship as we always support each other, but because of the situation, we cant be at the same place together.

So I nodded agree, and then I tried to joke, “Oh suddenly I got a headache. In only a couple of hours, my boyfriend will show his hard work; doing crazy amounts of sit-up and diets, just to make thousand of girls over there get head over heels even more with him. Soon im not the only one who have seen it, if only I can be that girl a little bit longer.”

He blinked a several times to get what I mean and then he smiled shyly, “Please.. don’t remind me of that.” But then he exclaimed, “Dammit I feel so embarrassed!”

I laughed, “Nah.. don’t be. You wont after you got on the stage. You trained yourself hard for the dance and the English, too.” Yes, I also helped him on that Usher song’s lyrics.

“Yeah, wish me luck.” he nodded.

I kissed my finger and touch it to the monitor, “Here you go.”

He smiled, “Thanks. Well, I demand a real one right after I landed on Seoul.” But then he yawned.

“Soon, Sweety, soon. But right now, just take a rest, will you? Just call me tomorrow when you get a small break before the concert, or after.”

“Of course.”

“G’night.” I said as he moves his face closer to the monitor and act like he’s going to kiss it. I laughed to his kissing gesture before he turned off the video, “My handsome dork.”

As then I sighed loudly staring at the empty monitor, my mind is wandering again.

Now how can I tell him everything about my proposal? He’s willing to let me go, just for the sake of me getting into the path I’ve been dreaming of. How can I be so selfish?

On the other hand, knowing my Boss, he doesn’t really care about my love life, he wont change his mind even if I said I broke up with Minho. That’s not how it works. When my Boss decided something, he wont have the will to change it. Besides, his disappointment and questions about my professionalism is the issue between us right now, so what’s done is done.

So what about me and Minho? Where do we stand right now, in the eyes of Manager Oppa. What does he really know about us? I have to talk in person with Manager Oppa. And I really want to know what –or maybe.. who, that makes him found out about everything between me and Minho.

And Minho, now I know that we’re both the same. You’re willing to let me go for my sake, like I intend to do when it comes to you. I never felt so happy like this. So if I can make a way for us to still be together, no matter what it takes, I will try it.

--

I was waiting for Minho calls on the next day, but it seems that the schedule is too jammed, so I just send him a good luck message.

And during the break between their first showcase and the second one, the IM comes to my phone is coming from someone else, my Baby.

Makdoongie: Noona noona noona
Makdoongie: Look!

He sent me picture of himself wearing his solo performance’s wardrobe. I smiled as I look to the full-body photo of him that looks like a fairy with his ruffles blonde hair and light Turqouise top that supposed to be Minho’s during their Juliette days.

Nu.Na: How’s the performance, Baby

Makdoongie: I hope my voice is good enough T.T

Nu.Na: Im sure you did great
Nu.Na: Im so sorry I cannot be there to see your very first solo

He doesn’t reply instantly, but then it arrives.

Makdoongie: How I wish you were here with us :)

I smiled. His icon makes me smile; it’s like the substitute of his genuine smile he always shows me. And I feel really bad to make him sad yesterday.

Nu.Na: Me too
Nu.Na: And im not going anywhere Taeminnie
Nu.Na: Im still going to be with all of you boys

Makdoongie: I know that’s why im so happy
Makdoongie: But Im happier if you’re happy, Noona
Makdoongie: You are, right?

Im frowning slightly. Somehow I felt that Taemin is a little bit different.. But no, maybe it's just my feelings.

Nu.Na: Yes of course why

I thought there will be a pause for his reply, but I was wrong. I got his reply right away.

Makdoongie: Then it’s great
Makdoongie: And I will continue happily wear anything you tell me to, Noona
Makdoongie: Im sorry but I have to go now
Makdoongie: Hyung called me to prepare for the next show

Nu.Na: Okay say hi and good luck for everyone

Makdoongie: Bye Noona
Makdoongie: Saranghae ^^

I laugh.
Nu.Na: Saranghae Baby

--

Later, after the boys’ second showcase finished, my cellphone is ringing.
[..The morning sunlight is like you, It might be a little childish, but I like it..], Shinee’s One.
“Hello?”

“Hey.. sorry for being MIA for the whole day.” Minho laughs.

I leaned my back to the couch, “Ah.. Im dying to be there, between all the craziness on the backstage.”

“You missed nothing. Besides, you will be with us in Seoul Con.” His words is the way to make my day better.

“Yeah, you’re right. And I cant wait.” I said, “So, how’s the solo? You survived.”

His laughter is back again, “As Im crazy by admit this to you, but as soon as I get off the stage, I was just squat there.”

“Out of feeling embarrassed?” I which I know my guess was right because he laughs even loudly.

“Shoot. If only you were there, im sure I would run to hide behind your back like a little child.” He joked.

“Yeah right, after those kind of moves, you cant say that you’re shy. No one would ever believe you anymore.” I said. Well, I’ve watched his practice so I know the dance he performed for the concert.

Then I continued, “But the good thing is, it’s proven that my boyfriend can pulled any task given to him.”

The boys were asked to discuss together, what they would perform to show their wide range of music and performance skills. That’s why their solo is on different genres, styles and concepts one to another.

“Thank God. Well, I don’t know whether it’s good enough or not.”

“At least you did your best. And fyi, winning isn’t everything, dork.” I suddenly wanted to mock him, although it’s not related to what he’s talking about.

“You-“ He pretends to be mad, “Why did you brought it up?”

“Choi Minho and ‘win’ is two things that always attached to each other.” I said.

“Well, of course for I win your heart.” He dares to tease me back.

I almost choke my coffee because im laughing, “Aww, shut up!”

“And I can see that you’re blushing. My cool noona is blushing just by those sweet words. And so this time, I won.”

“And here I am, always thinking that you will lose your winning streak whenever you won the attention. Yoogeun’s.. Eunseo-sshi’s..” I said half-jokingly.

“I am like that. That’s why as I won your heart, im willing to settling myself to not to be your no. 1 dream.” He said it as a reply, and I swear all I want is just to hug him.

I didn’t say anything for a while, and he seems to realized. So then to make it less awkward, I just said, “Are you sure you didn’t fake your age to appear younger? Why do I have to get such a mature boyfriend, you make me feel like a child!”

He laughs, “Yeah, my cool but naïve like a child Noona.”

--

One day later, Jihyun is sitting right there in front of me. With her hand gripping on the straw of her smoothies and her eyes fixed on me.

“Tell me again.” She said.

“Like I told you, he didn’t tell me the reason.” I said. My friend, and supposed to be partner who’s also MBLAQ’s coordi Noona, Jihyunnie, she’s practically dragging me here to her favorite coffee shop after she heard from my Boss that she will get the training to be the designer under his name, while im not.

“Oh come on! There must be a reason, and im sure he told you.” She shook her head, “What is it, why did he treat the proposal separately, we worked in this together, and we’re exclusively asked him that we will go as a team.”

She looked at her cellphone in her hand, and suddenly dialed a number, “I will ask him-“

“No!” I grabbed it instantly.

Her eyes almost poking out, “Whyyy~ you know that I said to you im not exactly ready if I have to go alone! That’s why I need someone, a friend, with the same passion. Although we have a different style, but we’re always working together since the first assignment in college days, I thought you understand that!”

“I do, Hyun, trust me.”

She sighed, “It’s almost like you didn’t want this.”

I exclaimed, “What?! No!”

“Then..? Did he tell you he doesn’t like your design?”

I shook my head.

“Or he tells you something like.. being not ready or anything-“ her words cut by me, shaking my head once again, “then why don’t you try to convince him that you-“

“Look, there’s something else happened and it’s not.. exactly related to this.”

Now Jihyun frowned, “If it didn’t related to any of this, then why the hell you cant be in??”

I sighed. Should I tell her about what makes my Boss disappointed at me?

“Im.. not exactly as professional as he expects me to be. Yeah, I guess that’s the reason.” I lowered my sight, to avoid my friend’s stare from me.

“What do you mean..?”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

 

CLIFFHANGERRR! ;p ;p

Will Noona tell Jihyun about her relationship? and what will Noona do after this? stay tuned for the next update! (and i promise it wont be too long :))

I want to thank you for the new subscriber, and although i lost some, im still happy knowing there are my fellow readers who still read and loving this series.. thank you for you comments too :)

z.