One Day Photo Sessions. Click. Click.

One Day Series

I walked out to the living room and take my camera.

Today I will do the photo shoot with Akira, so suddenly I feel like grabbing my own SLR. It’s really been a while since the last time I'm using it to take a picture as now I just put my digital camera on the shelves as if it was a decoration.

But now when I take it, somehow I remembered my dream back when I was a little girl. Yes, it’s not really a common thing for 10 years old girl wanting to be a professional photographer. Well, when my grandfather was still alive, he loves to take a picture with his old camera. And as his first and favorite grandchild, he thought me almost everything he knew about camera –the manual and really old type, though.

I cleaned up the lens, as I checked the camera.
CLICK. I took a picture randomly as I peeked through the lens before I get up, walked back to my bedroom.

CLICK. I took a picture once again, but this time I didn’t do that randomly. I took one particular... subject?

The funny thing is, I still remembered how I said to my mother, because among my parent, both of them doesn’t have that hobby, one day if I have my own child, I would be the family photographer and my children would be my very own model. At that time, my mother asked, “how about their father, your future husband?”

The 10 years old me answered, “kids are cute, but I just think boys are just too boring, like Appa.” It seems that at that time, I thought all boys –or men, will be a boring model because my father always looked uninterested in pictures.

CLICK.
But then again, growing up to be who I am right now I thought I already changed my mind about that.

CLICK. My lips formed a smile to see the one sleeping in front of me right now.

It’s been a while to take a picture like this. Well, I’ve buried my childhood dream when I decided to pursue career as a fashion designer instead of a photographer, because actually my father against it. To let me get into this fashion world is already devastating for him –he always wanted me to be a doctor, so I don’t want to be against him more than I already did.

Everyone might think I'm a rebel, it’s not 100% wrong, but the fact is I never did that towards my parent. I'm really a good daughter.

The air-con makes me shivered as now I only have my navy blue under garment, so when I saw something on the bed, is it Minho’s t-shirt? I just grab and then wear it. He wouldn’t mind.

Then I walked to the window and open the curtain, as I lifted the camera and to take a picture of it that still covered by the white see-through curtain. The morning light looks so great-

“Did you just take a picture of me earlier?”

I heard it before I press the shutter, so then I shifted and look at him through the lens.

I can see Minho peeked by open one of his eyes. I laughed while I take my camera down and walk to the bed.

“No.” I shook my head.

“Liar.” He pointed out but then buried his face back to the pillow, and mumbled, “I really want to sleep~~”

Days have passed since our ‘confession day’, and yes, somehow our agreement about avoiding each other is still on. But turns out it just makes him wanting to come by to my place even more. Just like earlier, he went here about 1 o’clock after we bid goodbyes on the TV station about an hour before that, and of course he wanted to have more sleep, since yeah, … we’re not really sleeping.

I caressed his hair slowly, “Sorry to wake you because of the shutter sound.” His morning hair is always looked funny yet so cute. Well, I don’t know how it looks like when he still got longer hair, but as now he got the boy-cut hair, he does looked like his ‘son’ baby Yoogeunnie. I even mocked him because now Yoogeun looked cooler than him right now as the baby has grown up to be an adorable toddler.

To see him like this, I feel blessed out of many reasons. It felt like, I have someone who can be as cute as a child, but also someone who I can depend on. It almost like… I want to feel like this forever.

Forever. It sounds so long. But somehow, for someone who’s involved in a kind of relationship like mine, forever means only until this dream ends. Because not necessarily say that it will end by the clock stops ticking, me and Minho… we have our time limits. And I think both of us do the best we can to expand it as long as it can be.

“You must be exhausted.” I said. The boys finished their promotion but it doesn’t mean they can rest. In fact, Minho has to train himself more because he will join the other idols at one sport competition and after that he will also going back to Dream Team.

He chuckled, “And you don’t?” I heard him mumbled to the pillow.

I paused for a while as then I laugh after I get what he really means.

“Want an honest answer?”

He peeked and answers, “Of course. What kind of question is that?”

Then I bent down to whispered as if it was a secret, “I'm weary but so flustered I can’t sleep.”

He buried his face to the pillow again but his left hand reaching out for me and landed on my lap then just rounded my waist around as I'm still sitting next to him. He patted my back with his hand and mumbled, “About the photo shoot? Or about last night..”

I slapped his back, “Why should I get nervous about that? Of course it’s about the shoot.”

“Hm.. It’s not a difficult thing to do, you’ll be fine.” He murmured and turns his head to me again, thinking about time, he’s suddenly asking, “What time is it?”

“Don’t worry it’s still 5.30 o’clock in the morning. That’s why I haven’t tried to wake you up.” I smiled. Today his schedule will start at 12, so he doesn’t need to be hurry, although as usual, he would use the excuse ‘jogging in the morning’ if Manager Oppa looked after him. So he’s also already preparing a track jumper and everything. He even brings his muscle bandage for his leg on his bag to make it look real.

I checked my camera and look at the picture I took earlier.

“Is it good? Let me see.” He said, “You know, what’s amusing is that I haven’t seen any of the pictures you took with that SLR.”

I replied as I still fix my eyes on the camera, “I'm not that good. Besides, how can I bring this to work? It’s not practical.”

He gets up, barely open his eyes and put on his pajama’s trousers while asking, “Did you see my shirt?” He’s looking for his white t-shirt but before I can answer, he pointed at me, “Ah, right. You’re wearing it.” so then he just turned around and continue to walk to the bathroom.

I threw myself on the bed and laugh as I buried my head on the mattress. But I lifted my head and shout, “Do you want to have it back?”

I can hear the water runs from the tap so I know he wouldn’t answer me right away, as about 2 minutes later he answered, “Later.”

But when he walked back to the room, fully awake he exclaimed, “Why??”

“Huh?” I turned to him and handled him the shirt. Now I'm wearing my own white buttoned shirt.

“I said its okay to wear it..” He said when he took his white shirt from my hand, as suddenly he bent forward so fast and says, “Because I want to take it off from you by myself.”

I laughed as I roll away on the bed, “Stupid Minho!” and used my leg to kick him jokingly.

He doesn’t avoid my kick and laugh before he sit on the bed again and taking my camera.

“Wait-“I said it but he already presses the shutter.

CLICK.

Then he looked at the picture as he mocked me, “Wow you look good.”

“I did not!” I poked him slowly on the arm as I look at my picture too. I was talking when he took it.

“Don’t worry, Noona.” He played with my bangs that I lifted it with a green hair pin like a small fountain over my head, “You can pull off this kind of look.”

I smirked but I took my pin so my bangs just went down and I just shook my head to make it look more natural.

“Yeah, and with this, which one you like better?” I asked him nicely.

He didn’t answer. CLICK. Once again he took my picture and he commented, “Wow. This one looks really good. I mean it.” As then it seems he’s looking at his own picture that I took earlier.

I just smiled at him while I crawl and sat closer at him.

“Well, people always said that I look handsome even when I'm sleeping.” He shrugged.

“Yeah?” I said as I move closer and kiss his cheek.

“That’s why you took my picture, right?” He still looked at the camera LCD, and checking my previous pictures. It’s from months ago, I think, when my friends and I went to the beach on a short vacation.

“Maybe.” I just try to get his attention back at me as I shifted and kiss his jaw line.

“We should go to the beach one day, before winter comes.”

“Okay.” I mumbled and nuzzle to his neck.

He laughs and finally looks at me, “You really are a tease, you know.”

I shrugged, “I don’t know. People never mentioned that about me. Not like you, who have many people talking about how cute you are when you sleep. Seriously Minho, I feel disappointed because my boyfriend has many sleeping partners.”

Of course, it was a joke. But I was pretending to be mad as I pulled myself from him and folded my arms. I know that people who mentioned about that are his roommate Hyung from Dream Team.

He laughs because he knew I was joking too, “Well, none of them beats you, Noona.”

I shrieked as he pulled me suddenly so I was literally attached to him as I rested my hand to his bare chest. His skin feels cold.

“Have I told you that you look good in that buttoned shirt?” He said close to my ear.

I chuckled, “Yeah, just one time last night, before you throw it away. I found it on the sofa arm-rest! I like this shirt, you know.” I pointed at the single-sofa in my bedroom near the window.

“Sorry.” He buried his head on the crook of my neck, “But other than that, I hope I'm not disappointed you.”

I smiled as I answer, “You’re far from disappointing, if you know what I mean.” Well, it’s not that I said this as a bad thing, but turns out he’s not that inexperienced.

He’s laughing shyly and it almost makes me want to pinch his cheek but then I just grabbed my camera and I broke his hug then rested my back to him.

“You’re cold, just wear your shirt.” I said to him.

He’s chuckled, “I'm fine with winter, so air condition is nothing.”

“Stubborn.” I mumbled as I looked at my camera LCD.

“Really-“He acted like he wanted to poke my head with his hand from aside, but as I look at him; he smiled while putting his hand down. Of course, Minho never actually does that because he treated me as his Noona, so a second later my head was pushed forward slightly because he just kissed the back of my head.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he said, “Today is the photo shoot, isn’t it?”

“Yeah.” I looked at the picture of him sleeping, “I love your eyelashes. Can I have it?”

“Yes, you can.” But then he added, “Silly, tell me how can I give it to you, huh?” and he continued with his question, “What’s the concept?”

I put the camera down and just leaned my head to him, “Well, he just said that it’s not going to be a difficult one since I was the only amateur. The others are really models.”

He opened his palm and counting with fingers, “No y pose, no lingering look, no opening your button more than 2,” He said it as he tapped my collar, before he continued, “No hands on you, wherever it is, just NO, and… what else? Avoid any flirts from those male models, including Akira-sshi too.”

I turned a bit to look at him, “My father even never say that to me.”

“Well, does he know about you being a model? No, he doesn’t, does he?” He tightened his embrace to emphasize his words, “So consider this is my first good deed towards him on being a good boyfriend for his daughter.”

I can’t help but smile to hear his sweet sentence, so then I obeyed, “Okay.” although then I added, “But... I know that a model should listened to what the photographer wants for the photos, so what do I have to do then?”

“You’re not a real model, so it’s okay to say no to him!”

I chuckled so then he changed his answer, “No matter what, I'm against all of the things I pointed out.”

Actually, it’s not those things that make me nervous. Aside from all of it, just to act in front of the camera myself, it’s already a nerve wrecking. So as I'm looking at my own hand, silly me, just to think about it, my hand sweated. I mumbled, “Tsk. Why did I ever say yes to this project?”

“Hm?” Minho rested his head on my shoulder but then he’s trying to see my expression. And after he actually did that, he took my camera on my lap and shifted a bit so he can show me the picture from the LCD, “Look, you were good in those candid. And though I don’t like the fact that you can show that longing and lingering look on the picture Akira sent you, I have to say that he’s a great photographer, while you were not disappointing as the model, too.”

I looked at my picture, and then I lifted my head to look at him.

Minho glanced at me and he laughs as he quickly took my picture.

CLICK.

“You should see it. You looked like a helpless little girl just now.”

Embarrassed, I just took the camera to see the picture. Well, he got the point.

Then he just looked at me and say, “Come here, as a practice, I would help you being the photographer.”

“Huh?” I frowned.

“Although I'm not familiar with those difficult terms, I still can use it as long as it’s digital.” Minho pointed to the camera.

He looked around so I asked him, “What is it?”

“Nothing, it’s just... Ah, there it is.” He bent aside to grab my blue hair band, “I know it must be around here. Last night I remembered I tossed it somewhere.”

I laughed heartily as I heard him saying that. Then once again he’s staring at me, “Hm… let’s just try to take a picture with you like this first.” he said as he’s just caressed my hair slowly and make it fell naturally.

“Eh?”

He nodded, as he put his t-shirt on, then moves away from me and squatted on the bed, looking all set with the camera on his hand, “No make-up, hair down, and white plain buttoned shirt. Nothing is more natural than this.”

“Wait-“I reached out my hand trying to cover the lens but he’s faster and peeking through the camera before I heard the shutter.

CLICK.

“Do another pose.” He said.

“What pose?” I put both hands on the waist as I’m still sitting there.

CLICK.

“Like that. That’s a pose.” He mumbled, “Next.”

“What am I supposed to do?” I asked so then he put the camera down.

He explained, “Usually, the photographer will continue to take your picture non-stop while giving you instruction, but they’re giving you freedom to pose as an interpretation of what they said.”

I bit my lips as I was thinking, “… Okay.”

He nods as then he took the camera, “You can give me any expression. Anything.”

I took a deep breath and then start to listen to what he said.

CLICK. CLICK.

“Good.” He said, “Look interested.”

I frowned.

CLICK. But then I made a pose. CLICK.

He laughs, “I like that one.” But then he stopped, “So don’t give that pose to anyone but me.”

“Really, Minho.” I laughed too.

He continued to take some picture, but then he put the camera down and said, “Okay, I think I want to see a different side of you this time.”

“Huh?”

He gestured his hand as he called me to come closer. Then he took the hair band and say, “Turn around.”

I frowned, “So now you’re my hairstylist?”

I can hear him laughing as he said, “I always want to try to do this as it looks so easy.” He slowly caressed my hair and trying to tie it into a ponytail.

“Hm... it’s more difficult than I thought.” He added as my ponytail isn’t really succeeded.

Then he pointed my nerd big glasses, “Wear that.”

“Yeah?” I asked as I get up from the bed and walk to my dressing table to take the glasses.

“Yeah.”

And when I walked back, he grabbed my hand.

CLICK.

I laughed as I fell down to the blanket and rested my head on the pillow.

CLICK.

“Hide yourself.” He said behind the camera as he tossed me the edge of the blanket.

I pulled it and I heard CLICK.

Minho kneeling on the bed as he took my picture from above because I’m still lying there.

“Aren’t you feeling weird because you always in front of the camera, and now you were the one who take the picture?” I asked him.

CLICK.

“Not really. Because I always wanted to do this.” He answered, “Nice. Now…” He offered his hand so I took it and he pulled me so I sit on the bed.

“Now... close up.” He said, “It can be nerve wrecking in the beginning if they wanted to take a close up picture of you, so you have to practice.”

Surprisingly, and I find it amusing when he literally grabbed me like I'm his daughter of something, then he just straighten his long legs and put me down on his lap while he rested his back on the wall behind my bed.

“Okay, this is close enough.” He said more to himself.

I laugh, and replied, “It sure is.”

“Just gave me many kind of face.” He said.

CLICK. CLICK.

“Look away. To the right or anywhere.”

CLICK.

“Play with your eyes, your lips, anything.”

CLICK. CLICK.CLICK.

“Hey, but Akira wouldn’t ask me to do something like, right?”

Minho answered, still with the camera on his hand, “In this kind of position, NO. Or I would strangle him.”

CLICK.

“That’s not what I meant, silly.”

CLICK. He replied, “My instruction, all of them are especially made by me to you. Noone else shouldn’t have the guts to do this.”

“Well, Akira doesn’t know that you’re my boyfriend.” I said. And it’s enough to ruin the moment because he took his camera down.

“Just don’t take your ring off then.” He replied as he took a couple more pictures while I feel guilty that ever.

“It’s done.” He said. As he put the camera down and looking at me, who’s still sitting his lap.

I have this questioned look on my face as he said, “Don’t worry, you’ll do great. So... let’s check the picture.”

He’s smiled as then I moved to sit beside him, “How about see it with my laptop?” I asked. He agreed to the idea so I took my laptop and just lying flat on my stomach while I turn the device on.

Followed my gesture, he also did the same thing beside me, after he put the blanket over me. Yeah, my bare legs are a bit cold.

Less than 5 minutes later, I connect the camera to my laptop and one by one the picture appears.

There’s one from earlier when he pulled my hand and took the picture without my consent because his hand was seen in the picture.

Then some of them were me showing a couple of expression.

I looked at the pictures in great interest as I said to him without looking, “There are many good shots here. By the way, thanks for helping me with this, Minho.”

He chuckled, “I just have to do this. I want to show that my girl can pose in front of the camera. And you’re definitely not bad.”

Your girl? So it’s not your Noona anymore, huh? I just smiled.

Then he pointed, “But this one, when I asked you to looking all interest on the camera, is the one I don’t want you to show to anyone.”

Now it’s my turn to chuckled, “Well, I can imagine that the photographer is you, anytime I want.”

“Yeah but the thing is I don’t want the photographer thinks that YOU interested on HIM. That’s my point.” He poked my shoulder slightly.

Then there are pictures when I lied on the bed, hiding my face under the blanket only my eyes were shown, looking mischievously from behind the glasses, and there’s also I was rested my head on the pillow and look straight to the camera.

The close-up pictures was a bit awkward in the beginning, but then it became better and better. Slowly, I can show some different expression.

“I really like this one.” Minho pointed at one picture.

That’s when I held the tip of the spectacles with my hand and one of my eyes –not winked, it’s really closed intentionally. Somehow I manage a fainted smile so it looks like between I was going to smile or I already smiled. But it suits the picture so well.

“But my hair is a mess.” I said.

He protested to defend his favorite photograph, “But the point is, everything’s great you didn’t even notice about your hair looked like at the first place.”

Well, he’s right. That picture was good.

Somehow, looking at them makes me less nervous than before. Then I turned my head to see Minho. We were so close we almost touch each other’s nose.

“Thanks.” I said as I touched his forehead with mine.

He laughs, “You’re welcome.”

I nuzzled to him as he said, “Hey... its still 6.20.” as he looked to the clock on the wall.

“Yes, and? Do you want to sleep, I'm afraid that you will be late.” I asked as I kissed him slightly while I caressed his cheek lovingly.

“I have better idea in mind.” He answered as he put one of his hands on my waist, I can see his eyes glanced mischievously. He pushed the laptop a bit far but still locks his eyes on me.

As then just with one move he makes me lying on my back, his hand actually moves fast he already opens my third button and doesn’t stop there. and he, “We still got plenty of time but let’s not waste any minute.”

I laugh, “… Again?”

He doesn’t answer because he just threw his shirt to somewhere on the bed.

As then I just said, “Well, I don’t mind at all.” before I clung my arms to his neck and welcomed his kiss.

--

And a couple hours later,

I'm standing on the set that prepared for the photo shoot. To my surprise, not all of them who helped Akira in his small project are actually models, because earlier, I saw there’s 2PM Junho and Ft. Island Jonghun. Including me, there are 5 peoples to be Akira’s models, the two idols and one male model, then a female model, and myself.

All the 5 of us will be photographed separately, but then will be paired into two and three people in a group.

And I was so thankful of what Minho told me, because yes, Akira asked us to have a close-up photo shoot first. Although because of the fact that my turn is right after the other female model is really making me nervous even more.

Earlier, for the female model, I personally think that her looks are exquisite and the elegant type so I don’t know why she got a makeup that makes her looks like an icy cold doll with dramatic eyelashes, with blue colored eye shadow, pink tinted cheeks, and big hair. But still, it makes her looks really gorgeous I think all of the people on the set agreed with me.

I was trying to calm myself down by listening to my IPod. Earlier, the female model finished her turn, and follow after her is Ft. Island’s Jonghun. He also looks like he could be a great model with his jaw line that I think not too tough in a manly way, but also has the touch of feminism and it makes him like a boy from manga book.

Jonghun seems friendly, but his eyes spark seductively. I don’t know him in person, but that’s what I feel when I saw him. He’s just look like a sweeter version of Jjong. I'm still listening to a song from the boys’ first album called ‘One for Me’ in my iPod when I saw Jonghun-sshi finished.

When the idol left the set, I saw Akira turned to me so I turned off my iPod.

Akira walked towards me and he said, “It’s your turn now.”

I nodded slowly and Akira smiled, “Don’t be nervous, because it shows.”

And as a respond, I gave him an awkward smile.

My makeup is minimal, just eyeliner and mascara, but I got red lips plus blue-green contact lens. My bangs are straight, covered my forehead entirely, and my hair is just tied into a neat bun almost on the top of my head. Well, with the female model, Akira really shows his ability in fashion photographer, but with me, I don’t know what he wanted to show. I looked like a Japanese girl with this hairstyle, but also there’s a mixed up image because of my makeup and eye color.

“You watch Jonghun earlier, right?” He asked and once again I nodded. “I want you to do the same thing, not necessarily the same poses, but just give me those varieties.”

Earlier, Jonghun –who’s wearing a black fedora hat and plain black shirt, just sit still but he gave many expressions. He can use his hands but that’s it. He did many basic expressions, but then also makes extreme ones; from happy to sad, bored to excite, and etc.

“Oh... Okay.” I put down my iPod on the chair as I wiped my hands on my jeans subconsciously.

Akira laughed a bit as suddenly he just took both of my hands without warning. I was taken back but can’t say anything because it’s too abrupt. “You really are that nervous, aren’t you? Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. They had modeled before, but that means you aren’t as good as them.”

I nodded quickly as stupidly I just remembered what Minho said to me this morning, ‘No hands on you, wherever it is and whoever does it, including Akira too’. I shook my head to make those silly thought disappear, I know that it’s just Minho’s concern to avoid anyone being flirty to me and I appreciate it because he’s my boyfriend.

It seems Akira noticed that I wasn’t comfortable. So then he released my hand naturally and says, “Let’s get started.”

I just followed him and sit on the chair Jonghun sat on that set before.

The stylist Akira brought to the set helps me to fix the clothes I wear; it’s just a normal plain black halter top and it’s not a y one. And now as I found out that I would have the same concept as Jonghun, I know that I'm supposed to wear black like he was.

“Oh, and you have to wear this too.” the stylist said to me as she put an accessory in my head, near to the hair bun.

I looked up and I grunted slowly in the back of my mind. It’s a big black bow –about 20 centimeters long. I never really wear something like this before it’s just not my style. But as someone who works as Coordi Noona, I know how artists shouldn’t complain on what I told them to wear, so now as I'm on their position I can relate to what they might think when it comes to something they doesn’t really feel like wearing.

I just sit there when the stylist mumbles, “Should it be straight in front of the bun, or… slanted slightly…?”

I don’t know whether this Unnie knows I work as Coordi or not but then she asked me, “Which are you prefer?”

I frowned as then I said, “Aren’t he supposed to decide that, not me?” I pointed to Akira who’s talking to Junho behind the camera over there.

Akira heard it as he turned to me, Junho looked at me too.

Then the young photographer said to me, “You’re a Coordi, I give you freedom to decide.”

I just look at the stylist who’s standing beside me and say, “This time, I'm not a Coordi so I trusted you.”

She smiled and says, “Okay then.” She just fixes the big bow to be a bit slant to the right side.

After she was sure it’s not going to fall, the stylist said, “Done! Akira-sshi, you could start!”

Oh, how I wish I could have Jonghun’s fedora instead of this. I imagined how Kibum react if he saw me in this style.

But then I saw Akira walked to his camera and says to me, “Just relax your shoulder, down a bit. Okay… Ready?”

It’s a bit annoying because I would compare myself to the female model, subconsciously. And I thought about how people on the set do the same thing I did too. But I took a deep breath and remind myself, I'm not really a model, of course I couldn’t compare myself to her.

“Yes, I’m ready.”

--

When it comes to the time where we would be photograph in pair, I got into the group of two as I will be coupled up with my ‘twin’ in the concept, Jonghun.

He still wears the same outfit, and I do too.

Akira introduces us, as I bowed politely and tells Jonghun my name, and then he did the same thing.

“She’s your Noona, so be polite.” Akira informed the idol. They seem kind of close friends or something.

“Okay, Hyung.” Jonghun laughs.

The photo shoot begins and the poses we do, is supposed to be similar to our individual shots. Only this time, it’s like we’re mirroring each other, and we did like a mime. I’ve notice that he wears a contact lens with the exact color as mine.

So when we stood side by side, if Akira wants Jonghun to pose ugly with his right hand, I should do the same face but lifting my left hand to the camera.

When Akira told me to look at Jonghun, so my twin should face me too. And all of the pictures continued with that kind of concept.

It took about an hour before it’s done.

And when we’re done, it means Akira’s photo shoot for today is finished because the pair of three already did their turn before Jonghun and Mine.

“It’s a wrap, guys!” the young photographer shouts as everyone clapped.

I was clapping my hand too when the stylist took the bow on my head and let me go to the changing room to change into my personal clothes.

About 2 minutes later, when I walked back to the studio, I return the halter to her and now I already in my comfortable style, although I feel too lazy to take off the hair bun.

“Just keep the lenses.” She told me so I nodded and once again I look up to the mirror. I just tidying up my big white shirt over my mini black skirt and leggings then I wore my hi-top sandals when someone came to me.

“Noona, Akira Hyung wants to treat the 5 of us, we will go in 10.” Jonghun appears, with Junho and the female model behind him. Well, this is a friend’s project so we’re not getting paid, so Akira might treat us as gratitude.

“Oh, okay.” I replied but I frowned as I peeked to my wristwatch. I'm not working for today but I promised the boys to come by to their practice room after I finished the photo shoot.

Then again I think to hang out with Akira and the others for a while it’s not going to hurt. Besides, the boys might not in their dorm yet, since it’s only 8 PM.

About 20 minutes later, we’re all sitting on the table of 6. Akira treated the 2 models, Jonghun, Junho and I in a famous restaurant. It’s not that expensive, but the place is cozy –we can see the Han River because the restaurant placed in a high building, and the food is quite good.

We chatted along, and then it’s my turn to be the topic.

“So... How you became Akira’s model?” The female model named Stacy asked me. She looked all Korean, only her tall features show her American blood.

“From a friend.” I answered, “We graduated and work for the same Boss.”

Akira said to Jonghun, “She worked in the same company as Heechul-sshi.”

I looked up as I didn’t know that Jonghun are close to Heechul-sshi.

“You did?? Are you a trainee?” Junho asked and now all of them are staring at me.

I laughed, “Of course not! I can’t sing, not to mention you can see how nervous I was in front of the camera.”

Then I mentioned my Boss’ name, while Akira helped me by saying, “Yes, now she’s working as Shinee’s Main Coordi.”

Jonghun claps his hand, “Ah! So that’s why I kept thinking you’re kinda familiar! I must’ve seen you when Shinee performed on TV stations.”

“You could’ve just asked me.” Akira said as he turned to me, “You know, my cousin here usually just ask me, ‘Hyung, who’s the girl?’ but I was impressed by him today because he managed to be polite at you.”

Everyone laughed. Then as a respond, shoved Akira a bit, Jonghun laughs, “Stop it, Hyung! You made me sound like I was really that bad. I'm not!”

Oh, so they’re cousins.

“Actually, I'm just trying to be considerate.” Jonghun said as he lifted his hand and pointed at his ring finger, despite the fact that he doesn’t wear anything, before he pointed at my hand that rested on the table.

My ring. He saw that. While Akira himself, seemed a bit taken back. Maybe because now he understands why I was a bit startled when he took my hands on the photo shoot earlier.

Junho patted Jonghun shoulder and commented, “You are really a pro.” As everyone laughed again.

I just pulled my hand from the table as I smiled a bit uneasily somehow.

“I always love Kibum’s style.” The female model said, “His personal style, I mean.”

“Yeah, he does really concern about it, more than the others.” I replied.

“And I think their voice is really good too.” She added. I smiled as I feel happy to hear it too. Somehow it always makes me proud if someone praises the boys.

We talked about a couple of things, but then I remembered that I have to go. Without noticing, now it’s already 10 o’clock.

“Akira-sshi, I'm sorry to be rude, but… I have to go by now.” I said as then everyone just told me to stay. “I'm sorry, I have a promise.”

So they couldn’t say anything. But then Akira said, “Ah, I promised you to transfer some picture.”

“Oh its okay, you can do it later-“

“But you’re so busy, Missy. I don’t know when we can meet again.” He’s a bit exaggerating, and then he just took his thin white laptop from his bag so I took my phone and connected it to the laptop.

“Thanks.” I gave it to him and then he said, “Which one do you want?”

I thought for a while and reply, “Whichever you think is good.”

“Okay then. Lemme see.” He clicked all through the pictures, and Stacy also looking because Akira actually is sitting between Stacy and me. The other three guys in front of us are involved in a conversation so they don’t really pay attention.

“It’s pretty.” Suddenly Stacy pointed at my phone that I will use to transfer the picture to. She means the wallpaper picture.

Akira peeked on and says, “You take it by yourself?”

I stared at my phone; my wallpaper is the picture Minho took this morning. The one where I'm wearing the nerdy glasses.

“Um... No, my boyfriend did.” I answered as I smile slightly. Mentioning his name or not, this is the first time I actually talking about ‘my boyfriend’ in front of someone who doesn’t know about my relationship with Minho.

Stacy said as she turned my phone so she can see it clearer, “It’s either your boyfriend is a good on taking pictures or you are just really comfortable with him, because it looks so natural.”

I laughed. Imagine if she knew that my boyfriend is actually more often to be in front of the camera than to be the photographer himself. And imagine if Akira knew that my boyfriend is none other than Minho, the guy who he took a candid picture a couple weeks ago.

Then I just try to change the topic by pointing one of the pictures on the monitor so Akira continued to transfer the pictures.

Less than 5 minutes later, the good pictures had transferred so then I stood up and bowed to thank Akira.

“No, thank you, too. I hope you’re still wanted to be my model if I ask you again.” He said.

I said of course, although not really, I was still feel kind of nervous and then I said good bye to everyone too before I left the place.

--

“Noona~~” Taemin greeted me when I open the practice room door. He stood near the door so when he looked at me he frowned, “Uwah, your eyes..?”

I laughed. Yeah, of course, before I met them, I washed my face and just put a less makeup, not to mention I took the bun and just tied my hair. But I let the contact lenses.

“Props for the photo shoot.” I commented as I put my bag down and walk to them.

“Ooohh..” Jjong teases me as he was lying on the floor with a notebook beside him.

Minho opens the door and as he passes me, he kisses me quickly on the lips. I was startled so I shrieked shortly.

“Oh, please.” Kibum commented as he’s the last one to enter the room and chuckled.

“You’re just jealous, Kibum.” Jjong said. “Nana-sshi doesn’t answer your calls.”

“Shut up, Hyung. I know you’re just excited to meet EunJung Noona soon.” Kibum replied as he threw a sock.

“Yaa!” Jjong freaked out throwing the sock and it fell on a meal box.

Onew, who looked all serious with a script in his hand just shouted, “MY CHICKEN!” while he pulled the meal box.

“Hyung, the chicken is safe inside the box.” Taemin chuckled.

Now all the three are bothering Onew, with questions about his musical while Minho is asking me, “So... How is it?”

I smiled, “Turns out fine.”

“I told you.”

And then I took my phone, “Do you... um... want to see it?”

His eyes got bigger, “You have it?”

I nodded, “Akira gave the unedited pictures to me, as much as I want.”

“Really??” He took my phone but then he snapped his finger, “Right, let’s see it in the bigger monitor!” He grabbed his bag and took out his laptop.

The boys are very noisy but then Taemin’s head popped behind Jjong and said, “Ah… right. Earlier there’s something I want to say to you, Noona... but what is it... I forgot-“

“Hey everyone! Wants to see Noona’s first photo shoot?” Minho lifted his laptop as he finished connect my phone.

“YAAAA! Minho!” I pushed him to get his laptop but everyone stopped whatever they doing and suddenly all gathered in around Minho and I.

“Where?” and “Yaa Noona’s debut!” or anything came out from them I couldn’t hear because they just talked in the same time.

Taemin sat behind me as he looked at the laptop over my shoulder. Then as Minho clicked the first picture,

“OOOOOOHH..” They choired.

“Yaaa~~ Noona, you looked so different!” Jjong pointed out, “Ah, wait as sec.” He suddenly left us because there’s a phone call. Maybe it’s from his girlfriend. So then Kibum took his place and sit beside me.

“I like how they done with your hair and makeup.” Kibum said. “But what’s with this… bow? So cute it doesn’t suit you!” And with that, a dirty wristband hit right to Kibum’s face threw by Minho.

“It’s a joke!” Kibum grunted, “You know I like you Noona.”

“And I like you too Kibum.” I laugh as I shoved Minho jokingly to warn him on what he did earlier. Hey, it’s been a while since us trades those ‘I like you’ sentence. Remember Kibum and I used to say to each other back then?

"By the way, the other female model mentioned how she likes Shinee's voice." I said. "And she likes your style too, Kibummie."

Kibum smiled as he showed victory sign with his hand.

Then I looked at my picture again. Oh, I like this one. It’s the one when I seemed to think about something and my lips just twitched unknowingly.

Taemin said, “You should wear that contact lens everyday!!”

I laughed. Maybe he remembered about himself when he has to wear lens during Juliette days.

Onew also gave comment like everyone every new picture was clicked. Even when the ones that also Ft. Island’s Jonghun in it.

“Eh? What is Jonghun Hyung doing?” Kibum asked.

Then I explained that there’s also Junho too.

“Both of you look like a twin.” Onew commented.

“Ah! But that’s definitely the concept! As I thought, you’re not being no. 2 in your entire school for nothing.” I replied to the leader.

Commenting and laughing, but suddenly Taemin said, “Well… Minho Hyung hadn’t said anything though..”

Oh. Baby’s right. Minho hasn’t gives his comment as soon as he opened the first picture.

“Jagiya..” I whispered playfully.

And his respond is a sigh before he said, “Why did you have to wear something that reveals your shoulder openly like that?”

“What??!” Kibum, Taemin, and I, we all said in unison. Onew, who’s opening his meal box is frowning and even Jjong seems startled because of the shout.

“But it’s not even revealing. I often wear something like an off-shoulder-“ I pointed but he cut my words.

“I also never said I like that kind of blouse on you.”

“Really, Minho.” Kibum commented.

“What?” Minho replied, “She can wear a black shirt like Jonghun Hyung. Why wearing something like this instead?”

“To shows her feminine side, you moron.” Kibum explained again.

Minho is not Minho if he’s not stubborn about something he believed on, “Just look at her red lips and the pair of green tempted eyes, tell me if she didn’t looked feminine enough already!”

I putted both of my hands on my cheek unconsciously.

Everyone didn’t talk at first, until Taemin breaks the silence, “Why did suddenly I feel embarrassed to hear that? Don’t you feel embarrassed too talking something like that, Hyung?” He asked Minho.

“Try to imagine how I feel then!” I laughed while Minho just shows a sly smile.

“But how’s Jonghun Hyung, he can be quite a flirt I heard from the girls.” Kibum asked me. Well, he had many friends on the girl bands.

"Hyung?" I asked.

"Yeah.. He's born in '90. Same as Jonghyun Hyung." Kibum said.

I shrugged, “He’s nice. Well, he said he didn’t try to bother me because he saw this.” I pointed to my couple ring.

Taemin nodded, “Ah, so that’s the powerful weapon.”

“Of course, I have to arm her with that to face this cruel world.” Minho said to his younger fellow as if it was an important advice.

I chuckled, “Yeah, so how ‘bout you then? Showing that abs and arms to all the girls out there.”

“Well, you’re the one who picked those clothes for me.” Minho mocked me, “So you’re the one who thinks it’s suits me… and maybe that’s your way to be able to show me off around.”

Shoot. He’s right. Although it’s not really me, it’s my Boss, but yeah, I'm the one who managed which clothes wearing by who.

Taemin pointed at me and Minho, “Since when Noona can’t talk back to Minho Hyung?”

“Since now.” I grunted as Kibum and Onew are laughing. And then I suddenly remembered something, “Ah, Taeminnie, why don’t you like Sulli-sshi?”

Kibum, who’s drinking his water, paused for a while.

“Noona! What on earth are you talking about?” Taemin pouted, as then he changed the topic because he claps his hand, “Ah! Now I remember what I want to tell you! Eh, but haven’t Hyung told you yet?”

Minho shook his head, “No, I'm so tired I can’t think too much last night.”

Liar. I laughed in silent before I turned to Taemin and patted his new mushroom haircut, “what is it?”

“Yesterday we went to the dance studio to have practice for the upcoming episode of this TV show, I was waiting to have a cute dance partner, you know I had back then, and I also will get another one in the other show,” as usual, Baby talks fast either when he’s excited or nervous, “But now I felt disappointed!”

“Hey, same here.” Minho added while he’s still looking at my pictures.

I also like the one he’s staring at right now, it’s when I puffed my cheeks after I took a deep sigh.

“Why?” I asked and Jjong answered for me as he sat with us again, “Because Taemin and Minho is going to be a dance partner.”

Taemin lips pouted to the max while Kibummie wrapped his arm around his son’s shoulder although he’s laughing really hard. Onew is still Onew, he’s grinning but can’t stop eating.

“Yaa! You can’t eat at this kind of hour, Hyung!” Kibum noticed that.

“But I haven’t eats anything because I was practicing!” Onew protested so Kibum just sigh and let his Hyung eats.

Suddenly there are voices outside and the door’s open then both A.M Oppa appeared.

“Oh, you’re here Hyung.” Jjong greeted them. It seems that they had a meeting with the management, “Where’s Manager Hyung?”

“He had drinks with the managers.” The nice A.M Oppa answered. I like him, I mentioned it before, right? He’s fun to talk with and also had this brotherly feeling with him.

But the one who walked to us, is the one Taemin called annoying A.M Hyung.

“Have you finished practicing?” He asked Taemin and Baby nodded.

Minho quickly close the folder and turned off his laptop but try not to do it suspiciously.

“Hey, how’s your job for today?” Annoying A.M Oppa asked me. His name is Kang, actually.

“Goes well.” I smiled as I get up and ask both Oppa, “Want some tea?”

“Yes please.” And who’s answering me is Minho, nice A.M Oppa –his name is Lee, and Onew.

I walked to the table in the corner to get the paper cup and then provided them the drinks after I pour the tea.

Right now, I sat between the two A.M Oppa while the boys doing their own stuffs.

Taemin and Kibum practicing their freestyle dance movements, Minho read his college book, Onew is listening to the song had to sing on the musical with his iPod and of course, Jjong continue to write down his composed lyrics on the notebook.

And when one song is finished, Taemin was trying to find another song on his iPod connected to the speaker near us, Lee Oppa asked me, “Hey, I heard that you knew Kyuhyun-sshi so well.”

I frowned, “We’re just friends who born in the same year.” I can see Minho’s eyes are glancing at me.

“Ah! So is that’s why the shy boy Cho came to you on Shanghai!” Kang Oppa said. Well, both Lee Oppa and Kang Oppa used to work for Suju before they become Shinee’s A.M so it might be makes sense if they’re questioning something related to the Super Junior Oppa they knew from way back then.

I just smiled, but Taemin’s right, annoying A.M Oppa is annoying, because he suddenly said, “It’s not because he likes you, right?” He pats my shoulder jokingly, “Or you interested on him too?”

“What??” Taemin and I both said in unison as the song Taemin played suddenly gets so loud because he pressed something by mistake.

And less than a second, when he quickly turns down the volume he even exclaimed, “No, it can’t be! Noona shouldn’t have feelings for Kyuhyun Hyung! She can’t be with him because she-“ but he stopped.

“She…?” Lee Oppa asked Taemin.

My eyes grew bigger when I stared at Taemin and he realized that he made a mistake. Kibum, Minho, and Jjong are aware, although it’s only Kibum who’s looking at us; Minho and Jjong pretend to continue what they do.

Taemin took a glance at me and then to Minho, but then he gives an answer in a small voice but loud enough to make Kibum almost drop his bottle of water, “Because she’s the one I like.”

“Huh??” and now all 6 pairs of eyes are fixed on Taemin –everyone in this room, except Onew because he couldn’t hear anything.

I blinked a couple of times, this is not good. Baby… why don’t you think first before you tell a lie??! Now both Oppa will- I stop my thoughts because Baby waved his hand abruptly, “No.. No. I-“

Both A.M Oppa was laughing hysterically, Jjong was laughing too, but more like a nervous laugh. And one of the A.M, I can’t even tell which one, said to Taemin, “Really? Minnie? Yaa~~”

Minho and Kibum gave their killing stare to Taemin so Baby just sighed and he couldn’t even move or say anything. He even avoids my stare.

Onew looked at us all and noticed something, so he took off his earphone and say, “What’s so interesting?”

Annoying Kang Oppa answered, “Our Taeminnie just made a love confession.”

The leader frowned, “What? To who?”

“Who else? the only one in this room.” Lee Oppa pointed at me.

It’s a good thing that Onew doesn’t eat his chicken by now because he looks like he almost choked to death.

*************************************************************************************

Heyy!!! im back im back! i got a long weekend so i can write more~~

ohooo the beginning of the chapter! HAHAHAA.. I hope it's not making you squeal too much when you read it.:P

and Minho as a photographer in the morning.. so Noona's photo shoot with Akira is actually isnt Noona's very first photo shoot :) and then.. A.M Oppa asked Noona something! lol although it's not about the jacket thing, but it still turns everything into a small chaos!

i gave you a glimpse about Jjong's relationship, Key's onesided love (?) along with Taemin's unrevealed story about Sulli. Those will still be continue to the future chapters, please look forward for it! :)

and thanks for all of you who commented in my story! i will reply one by one asap.

lovelovelove,

z.