One Day Once Again As Taemin's Tutor.

One Day Series

When things happened exactly like you expected, and everything is going so well, times always passed so fast. Like a blink of an eye, before I realized the boys’ had visited the foreign countries one by one. They went to Indonesia and also finished their performance in Singapore a couple of days ago. I was with them in their trip to the Merlion country, but I didn’t go to Jakarta because my Boss assigned me to continue the tutor job. Soon they will visit Taiwan too.

All 5 of them, are so tired, of course, it’s an old story; they were also felt a bit disappointed since the visit is too short they couldn’t greet the fans longer nor enjoy the country itself.

Like I said earlier, things were good between me and Minho, it’s never been this good for us actually that’s why it felt so fast now this month nearly ends, but for the 4 others, things occurred in many ways, left them with many different feelings.

For example, Onew-goon. Although it’s not shocking news about him struggling with his schedule and somehow still can manage it, but recently, his condition became slightly weird. Not weird as in funny like his infamous Onew Sangtae, but it was more like, he keeps forgetting his lyrics, and he broke his voice quite often. Well, it was funny for the boys like during their Lucifer days, but it became less funnier since it seems that the leader was tortured by his disappointment..

Taemin? Well, he’s not really on bad terms, but as he heard about Kibum’s plan on taking the university exam, now he became aware and seems like he’s considering on taking the same exam next year, or not. And maybe it’s just me, but during their spare time, Taemin became missing and have less time for anything else since he spent more time in practicing studio.

Jonghyun probably the one who is being tested at the moment; as a full-pledged singer, a member of a group –not to mention the lead vocal, as a public figure, and also as a boyfriend –of another famous person too. Regarded by the management to have a side project, a serious and seemed like well-planned too, he had to act in front of the public eyes. To be shorted, in front of a camera to produce an evidence. And then as if things weren’t complicated enough, he injured himself getting a rapture ankle-bone.

More or less, Kibummie’s mood became not so good nowadays. He hasn’t yelling at anyone in this state, but he tends to be silent most of the time, and it’s somehow feels even worst for the rest of us. He wasn’t like this during the foreign trip, but somehow his mood changed quickly. Well, all of us still haven’t ask him yet, it’s like an unspoken agreement that we will wait a bit longer to see whether he will back to normal or maybe until he talks to one of us..

As for Minho, I couldn’t say that he’s not affected by his fellow members since the others used to find him whenever they want to talk but this time seems to me that they didn’t. Why? How would I know, I didn’t ask the others but from Minho I got the statement that he’s fine with it and still going to be there if one of the members wants to talk about anything. Doesn’t mean that Im ignoring the others, but somehow I feel glad that at least until today, Minho is still like his usual self. He doesn’t look tired at all even though the fact is whenever he got the chance to sit down more than 10 minutes, he would just fell asleep.

Right now, it passed midnight and I was just got back to my place, took a shower and throw myself to the mattress. Ah, even during those trips we’re staying at 5 stars hotel is a luxury but nothing could compare to my own bed. After we were back from Singapore, the boys went straight to their schedule as it was continue like usual, so do I, went along with them, and finally, today we finished it early so we can have a good night sleep a little bit longer.

Sometimes I feel like I cannot imagine how tired they can be after those dance routines juggled with singing too, crazy schedules such as live performance, recording and also TV shows because I was only their Coordi stylist but my body aches everywhere.

It would be great if I can spend some time in a nice spa, or..

---

I opened my eyes as I heard my phone is ringing. I fell asleep and I saw the clock it’s dawn already.

“Hello?” I answered the phone without looking at the screen first.

“Noona..” Taemin’s voice clearly greeted me. It’s still 5 o’clock in the morning but his voice is steady.

“Minnie Baby, what is it?” My eyes not even totally opened yet. “Why did you wake up so early, you should sleep more because you have to attend school-“ Right, today’s Monday. I tend to forget about what day is it or date if I didn’t read the schedule most of because every day is a working day for us.

“You’re coming today, right?” he successfully cut my words.

I frowned, “Yes, why, but I thought the schedule would start at about 10.”

“Yes, you’re right, but mine will start after I finished class. Mm.. so can you come with me?”

I get up and blink my eyes, “Huh? To where?”

“School.”

“School- what?”

Somehow I can imagine he’s nodding, “My school. I know that this is might out of the question, but I just have the opportunity to ask Manager Hyung about an hour ago and he said okay.”

“What is it?”

“You see, my grades are getting better, so I was wondering if I can have the study material they gave on night class without really attending the class itself.” He paused for a while, “And since you’re the one who taught me back then before the exam, I think you can assure the principal.”

See? Taemin did change his mindset about the education. Well, he wasn’t a bad student, but seems to me he became more serious nowadays.

“But are you sure you can handle it, I know that you spend your break with practicing more than usual too.”

He laughs a bit, and shyly, “You really are our Noona and it’s not for nothing.” Then he continued, “I won’t say I couldn’t without trying it first.”

Actually what are you trying to achieve, Baby?

But of course, I won’t ask him out loud it makes me sounded like I doubt his will and ability.

“Well, if you asked me to, then I’ll go. What time should I be there in the office?” since his school is actually in the same neighborhood as their management’s office.

“I’ll pick you up with the car in front of the building at 8.00.”

“8 o’clock. Okay. Hey, do you want something for breakfast?”

He laughs again, but this time he sounds really happy, “You know me, anything would be fine.”

“I forgot that you’re a little monster.” Im laughing too.

“Thanks Noona.” He said, but before he ends the conversation,”Ah, im really sorry to wake you up too early, it’s just that I just finished my practice Im afraid it’s going to be too rush if I call you in last minute.”

Chuckled, “And so you think by calling me just 3 hours before I meet your principal is not rush enough?”

We’re laughing as then Taemin said, “Well, then see you later Noona.”

“Later, Baby.”

He paused for a while as I heard a door open there on his side, as he said, “Eh Noona, guess what, Minho Hyung just came to my room complaining- HAHAHAA,” his voice cut by his laugh and Minho’s voice nearby, “Yaa!!”

“OWWW!” Taemin exclaimed as it seems that he was hit by something, but then he said, “His pink starry boxers turning into orange color!”

“You little punk!” Minho’s voice was heard again but he’s laughing.

Eh? Then as I was burst out laughing I told Taemin, “He told me he never wears pink unless Coordi or stylist told him to wear it.”

“Don’t you know that Minho Hyung is full of bullsh- HAHAHA-“ Taemin’s voice echoing from the phone before line is cut abruptly after there’s a sound of pillow thud or something.

I was still laughing as then I just calmed myself down by thinking that today’s schedule would start as a little bit different than usual,… and while usually I would wear what I feel like suit myself and my job, right now I have to think differently too,… what should I wear as Taemin’s tutor?

---

“Noonaaa~”

I turned around and see Taemin wave his hand from inside the car so I ran a little.

“Im sorry if it’s a bit late.” He said as he opens the door, “Today’s a bit colder than usual, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, but it’s okay.” I smiled. Well, to have lived in Canada for a couple of years makes me feels rather easy in cold weather.

“Look what I bought you. Chicken sandwich.” I lifted the plastic sack in my hand. Taemin loves the bread that made in a bakery near my place.

“Noonaaaaa.. thank youu!” He exclaimed happily but his eyes fixed on the sandwich as his hands grabbed it.

About 5 minutes later, we were arrived at his school, as then he took off his coat before he left the car. I unconsciously followed his gesture.

The driver commented, “Why, he should do that as he wore uniform. But you’re not.”

Im just laughing at his words as then the driver asked Taemin when will he wants to be pick up.

Taemin looked at me as he grabbed both his coat and mine, “I think I would walk back to the office, how about that, Noona?”

“Call!” I replied with word that he likes to say. ‘Call’ is what the Korean young people would answer if they agree to do something as they thought it would be okay or cool. And I think it’s one of Taemin’s favorite words.

And as the car is leaving, one by one students are walking passes us. Some of them are aware of Taemin they would turn their head to see him. I looked at him as he’s actually starring at me.

“What?” I laughed as I try to look down and see myself, “Is there something funny?”

He shook his head, “Yaa.. today’s theme is really.. ah, uri* Noona is not a stylist. She’s became a tutor!” as he patted my shoulder. I realized that because of his loud voice, there’s more of the student who’s staring, this time not only to him, but to both of us.

“Oh, so you dare to tease me, huh, Baby?” I said to him with a smaller voice but threatening tone, “I thought you ask me to convince your principal.. or you would prefer I told him how you always fell asleep right after you open the first page of the history book?”

He straighten up his posture as his expression changed, “I’m just joking, Noona.. okay? Pleasee please convinces that old man! And beside, yeah maybe after 5 or 6th pages but I never fall asleep at the first page!”

We were giggling and we both definitely became a comedian pair if this continue, as then I nodded, “Fine. Come on, let’s go inside. Just show me where your principal’s office is.”

He’s beaming at me, while I can hear some of the girls nearby is holding their scream as they saw his smile. He wrapped his hand on my shoulder as he walks in confident, “Let’s go~”

I looked at him as now he released his arm and walk in front of me.

Well, I never really think about how he would be in his school as he seems doesn’t want to talk about it, but it’s as if I saw another side of him that he finally let me to see it.

I don’t know and I don’t care on what the students in his school is thinking about him, but for me, my Baby does try his best to keep juggling between his work that he loves and his study he should continue.

Like once he said to me, there’s always a price to pay in reaching your goal. And I think, he did sacrifice many things to fulfill his dreams, like things kids the same age as him would experience, but on the other side, he also gained another experience that people older than him might never would.

That’s why, although usually I would see the back of Lee Taemin wearing a flashy outfit I gave, and he would walk out to the stage, this time what I see is the back of Lee Taemin, wearing his high-school uniform and I realized that he’s really a mature young man.

He always said to me that Im like an older sister for him, and today, as I followed him to walk in his school corridor, carrying his backpack –that he always use even when he went to those overseas trips, and also having the two coats in his hand, I do feel like a proud sister.

And of course, I would do my best to convince the principal that no matter how hard his job are, as Lee Taemin said he can do it, he would do it right. This is a small thing I could do to support my Baby to chase his dream.

---

Right after I try to explained that despite on how hectic Minnie’s schedule, he still eager to have the supplement material to advance his study, that’s why me as the one who work with him and also his tutor for the moment, thought that he deserves to get it, the principal actually didn’t give his answer immediately.

He told Taeminnie that he will contact Manager Oppa to tell his decision. Well, I think it’s fair enough since Taemin was asking an exclusive treatment since he’s not going to attend the night class as everyone but yet he wants the material.

And in our way back to the office, as Minnie and I walked side by side, I can feel his impatience, so I just told him that I hope I did better in explaining everything. Of course, he’s just smile and say let’s hope that the principal is going to grant his wish since it’s for a good thing anyway.

But aside from all of that, somehow both he and I felt a bit refreshed to have a free time walking like that. Although it’s not a long walk, in a sunny Monday morning after crazy weeks I think we both deserved to breathe some fresh air.

That’s why, as now we’re all inside the office, he whispered to me, “I just wish that Kibum Hyung can feel today’s good weather and fresh air.”

“Hm?” I turned my head to see Kibum because of Baby’s sentence.

The 4 of the boys are trying the 3 sets of wardrobe they should be wear for the next performance for Hello before they bid farewell on goodbye stage around next month. Jjong isn’t here as he’s recording for his new project, a ballad group with Kyuhyun and two other guys from their agency, one is their Hyung I’ve met before but the new guy was a trainee I didn’t really knew.

“How about Jonghyun Hyung’s?” Baby asked me, he meant Jjong’s wardrobe.

I smiled as I try to measure the length of the white sweater he wears, “Eun-ah managed it, I think it would be taken to your dorm so Jjong can try it later.”

I turned around to see the others; Onew is wearing the mocha-colored poncho as Chung Ae-ah helps him.

“It goes with the necklace too?” He asked as my assistant nodded, then the leader looked at me and say, “Noona, you gave a poncho just for me?”

“Yeah..”

“Oh, did I tell you I liked the grey coat?”

“Hm?” I replied as I walk to him and pat his shoulder to make the poncho looks better.

“Yea, the one that Kibum said it looks like a coat of British man in old days.” He explained as Taemin pointed out, “Ah, Hyung, the one that I also liked, right? He wore it too for the late night radio, Noona, remember?”

I laugh, “Of course, Im the one who provided it to you.”

Onew grinned, “Well, we thought that because there’s so many wardrobe you prepared you might forget one of them eventually.”

I shook my head, “Not that one particular coat though.” Well, yes, because I think it’s a good coat too.

Then I walked to Minho; who’s staring at his reflection in the mirror with Mi Sun-ah by his side.

“You can wear it this way.” I said as I pulled the collar of the black jacket he wears.

He smiled at me through the mirror and his expression showed that his satisfied with the clothes I chose for him. Onew got one similar to this too, but it goes with different set of wardrobe.

Then I heard the door opened, and both of the assistant manager walked inside.

“Oh, you looked different.” Kang Oppa, or the annoying one, came to me and commented.

“I get it, because of the tutor thing?” Lee Jinho Oppa, the nice one, pointed out.

Taemin joined the club by grinning proudly, “Yes, don’t you think Noona’s looking really lovely today??” He played with his words so well, didn’t he?

“So you think usually she’s not?” Onew teased the maknae using a flat tone, but it still sounds so funny for all of us.

“Oh I didn’t mean like that, Noona! It’s just that I cant help but notice that everyone cant stop staring at us when we went to my school this morning!” Taemin, as usual, speaks so fast when he’s panic or flustered.

I laugh, “It’s because they’re staring at you, Baby!”

Minho is actually turning his head while he heard ‘everyone cant stop staring at us’ from Minnie. I rolled my eyes of his jealousy, but then as I saw his sly smile, another image coming in my mind.

And I know that Minho is thinking about the same thing.

Earlier, when Taemin and I arrived, the others are already trying their wardrobe.

“Curtain’s room is next door.” Eun-ah, my assistant pointed out.

Curtain’s room is what we called of a dressing room that has a couple of curtain that can be close for the artist to change or trying some clothes.

Onew, Key and Taemin quickly took one as it leave Minho behind so the latter just wait until one of them finish and walk back to our dressing room.

“Why don’t you just join one of them, all of you are guys anyway.” I commented as I pushed Minho slightly, but he shook his head and put his finger on his lips.

“What?” I answered as then Onew, as usual is the fastest one, went out and say, “How is it, Noona?”

I answered, “Why don’t you ask Hye Su, she’s the one that come with the idea of this set of wardrobe.”

The leader nodded and called my assistant’s name as he’s humming, “Hye Su Noo~na~” then walked to the dressing room next to this curtain room.

Minho walked to the vacant curtain but he stopped before he closed it, and suddenly he pulled me.

“Wh-“ I cant continue because he covered my lips with his hand, gesturing that I should say anything. My eyes grew bigger upsetly as he laughs inaudible.

“Noona?” Taemin asked me from the curtain next to this one.

Minho let me answered by releasing his hand so I said, “Y-yes..?”

“What is it?” Maknae asked me, “Is everything okay?”

“Seriously, Taemin cared about you too much.” Minho whispered as I just smack his arm slightly, telling him not to say that.

“I finished soon, can you check this sweater, I think-“ but Taemin’s word got cut by Minho, “I want her to check on this jacket of mine first, it seems that it’s too big for me.”

I can hear a curtain is opened, but no one speaks. As I heard footsteps walking out through the room, I think it’s Key. Well, I just hope that he’s smart enough to not be confused because I wasn’t there outside –yes, because I was ‘hiding’ behind this curtain thanks to Minho.

There’s a paused before Taemin then just said, “Oh, okay..”

Before he opened the curtain, I was faster to open mine and pretend to check Minho’s jacket in my hand that he haven’t even tried yet.

Taemin appeared behind me and say, “I will ask Mi Sun Noona.”

“Thanks Minnie.” I turned my head and smile to him before he left the room.

Minho reached out his hand to close the curtain behind me and say close to me, “Why did you even thank him?”

“Because he’s being a good boy..? And why don’t you be just the like the others, trying all the outfits so we can finish this soon, huh?” I pretend to be mad as I put both of my hands in my waist and then I give out the white t-shirt with black printed illustration he has to try first.

He took it as then he’s going to take off his black t-shirt but he stops because Im turning around and check for another wardrobe; a black heavy coat.

“Why did you even turn around?” he laughs. Well, it’s true, they’re all guys, but somehow, this group, they tend not to be very comfortable to change their upper clothes like t-shirt, in front of us stylist. That’s why, if there’s a curtain room or men’s room nearby, they prefer to go change there.

But of course, it’s a different case with Minho and I, because of our relationship. That’s why he said that earlier.

“It’s still awkward since it’s in our working place.” I rolled my eyes although he cant see my face.

From the noise, I know he already try the shirt and then put on the jacket, so I want to turn around and face him, but suddenly a pair of arms rounded my waist and pulled me from behind.

“Minho! What the hell?” I laugh and half-whispering.

“You know you looked different today.” He whispered back and I know this tone.”White sheer blouse but still looking decent somehow, black pencil skirt, …”

He moved my hair to aside and kissed my shoulder slightly.

“Yaa..! Minho!” I laugh as he turned me around.

“You know you shouldn’t open too much button, not in front of Taemin’s principal, or not in front of anyone, the members, the managers….” He hangs his comment as I looked to my blouse, I opened the button only until the second one actually, so it’s still normal for God’s sake!

He continued, “But when you’re only with me.. in a close curtain room like this…..” his sweet smile turn into another meaning of smile.

“What?” I said between my laugh, “You’re not really going to do-“

“To do what?” He cut my words as then his hand pulled me closer and say, “Better not making any noise because you wouldn’t want your precious Baby Minnie curious about what happened between this curtain if he went back here, right?”

I want to laugh but he shut me by locking his lips to mine.

As then the kiss lead to.. well, something something else that I might dont need to explain any further. Thank God that either Taeminnie or the 2 other members didnt come back  to that curtain room as soon as I thought. Really, Minho, I actually wanted to smack his head because of this, but who am I kidding? I was pretty involved too.

A voice coming from Kibum makes me back from reminiscing. Ah, not good, just now I was smiling to myself because of what Im thinking, and in fact right now I was in the dressing room with all of them. And Minho, seems laughing at me secretly because he knew that I was thinking about the ‘curtain room incident’ earlier.

“Talking about wardrobe, Minho always gets the most handsome one.” Kibum commented, and it’s his first comment for the day so everyone actually turned their head to him in a most obvious way –although I think they didn’t mean to do it because it can makes Kibum’s mood goes worst than it already is. Well, I did the same as the others though.

“What?” Kibum asked all of us. Both assistant managers, or A.M, Lee and Kang Oppa are there, so I hope Kibum not giving them any hint about me getting involved with Minho.

Taemin is the one who saves the day by saying, “Nothing, actually I agree with you, Hyung.” Then he tried to neutralize the situation by saying, “Noona, I love this white sweater, it’s warm, but when will you give me a cool-looking jacket like that?”

I admired his new talent to handle the situation as Onew joins him by saying, “Didn’t you request Noona by yourself that you want some comfortable autumn wardrobe like these?” The leader lifted the other wardrobe for Taemin that basically looks like a comfy parka but of course still stylish since it’s for their performance.

“Ah, you’re right, Hyung.” Taemin knocked his own head as then he pointed out, “Kibum Hyung, that one is interesting!”

One of my assistant, Hye Su, asked Kibum whether he wants to wear something like that, it’s a furry black top.

“I look like a bear.” Kibum mumbled flatly as he looks at himself on the mirror. It’s actually loud enough for all of us to hear.

Minho was drinking mineral water and he almost choked himself because of what Kibum said, not to mention because Hye Su, the one who prepared that black and red wardrobe is standing near him.

Kibum looked at us and then realized that his not only whispering to himself and then smile –a forced smile if you ask me, saying, “But only the Almighty Kim Kibum that can pull off this look.”

“Kibum-sshi, I can find another-“ Hye Su-ah said to him but he cut her words, “No, Noona, Im sorry I didn’t mean to hurt your feeling. Besides, bear is cute. I like being cute sometimes, because Taeminnie seems to be too tired of that role recently. What I said earlier didn’t have a bad meaning.” he said with still maintaining his smile.

What the hell?

And I think everyone thought the same way, that he is really not the usual Kibum we know. First, because though he’s just as the same honest-and-sometimes-too-honest Kibum, he rarely apologizes, especially not with those kind of sugary words. And second, yes, he loves to wear a feminine looking items sometimes, but Kibum hates to admit that he looks cute or something like that. Not to mention, he’s the one who will look so disgusted when one of the members act cheesy or show their cutesy.

Onew suddenly went to him and say, “Kibum-ah! Are you okay?”

Minho sighed, it seems that he’s thinking ‘no, Onew Hyung, you’re just gonna make him mad by saying that.”

Taemin just staring as then Kibum nodded and answer Onew’s question, “Yes, why wouldn’t I?” with an easy tone as if nothing happened.

Then he passes by as he stared to his phone and exclaimed, “Hey look, I just went to the children’s clothes web where Yoogeunnie being the model. Aigoo, our son, he’s so cutee.”

The three boys, me and also my assistants, all of us exchanged stare. Both of A.M Oppa seems just pretend not realizing that what Kibum did is actually trying to change the subject. And also trying to shift the attention from himself to, well, to Yoogeun.

Onew nodded awkwardly as he took the phone Kibum shove to him, but then he seems interested too, “Ah, you’re right, Yoogeunnie looks good as a model. Yaa, he is really Minho’s son.”

It’s not a secret that Onew always admire and praised Minho’s talent as a model.

“What are you talking about? Yoogeunnie is mine.” Kibum looked at his leader, along with his usual killing stare –in that way, seems like the Kibum we know is back.

“Ah, yes, you’re right.” Onew nodded immediately. And this is what the leader always replies whenever these two boys disagree about something.

I sighed slowly and realized that Taemin already stands beside me. He said, “I think.. I know why Kibum Hyung acts like that.”

“Huh?” I replied.

“Yes, Minho Hyung just commented about something and makes me realized about that too.”

About what?

Seems like Eun-ah, who’s working with them longer than I do, agreed about it too and say the sentence that sounds even vague for me, “ah, right. Tomorrow is the day, isn’t it?”

--

“So Kibum acted weird too when that incident happened?”

Taemin nodded to my question as now he and I are sitting on the cafeteria, because we’re still have some time while waiting for the next filming.

I don’t know whether I have mentioned this or not, but about a year ago, there’s an incident concerning JongHyun. A so-called young actress posted in her social website saying that she’s dating Shinee’s JongHyun. She also posted pictures of things or event claimed to be related to her ‘boyfriend’ Jonghyun. But of course, all of it were just a lie.

But what happened to the boys because of it is really not that simple.

The management controlled their connection to the world; their friends outside the work, monitoring their contacts through the cellphones and so on, because they were too afraid of being fooled by their employee –their artist.

So why did they didn’t clearly do anything about Jonghyun’s relationship with EunJung? –although they finally ‘punished’ him with the fake rumor that will be spread soon. The reason is because she came from a different agency, which is unreachable for them. It would be too complicated and also the result would be far too big if they push this thing out to the point where they try to separate JongHyun and EunJung with a force.

And so what’s the relation of this with Kibum?

“As you know, Kibum Hyung is the one who closest to Jonghyun Hyung. And I still remember clearly, at that time, Jonghyun was pulling himself from us.” Taemin explained.

“Why?”

He shrugged, “He thought that he’s the one who caused all of those difficulties we got from the management.”

“But it’s not his fault, you know, as the girl claimed herself to be his girlfriend.”

“Yes, but as you heard, it makes the others felt the effect too.” Onew suddenly came behind me and gave Taemin a book, “This one I promised you, my mom just dropped it here earlier.”

“Thanks, Hyung! And say thank you for Pretty Auntie too. When can we eat those delicious foods again?” Taemin grinned. ‘Pretty Auntie’ is the nickname they gave for Onew’s mother as they once saw her picture when she’s young and all of the 4 others boldly agreed she’s really suit the definition of a pretty girl, and even if we compare to nowadays’ term.

“So what happened after that?” I asked Onew.

Kang Oppa appeared so then Onew said, “I had to go, Taemin-ah will continue the story if you wish, Noona. By the way, where’s Minho?”

I gestured like I played piano with my fingers.

“Oh, so the practice started today?” Taemin asked.

I replied with a smaller voice because I don’t want to let Kang Oppa heard me, “Actually today he will meet the teacher for the first time. I don’t think he will begin to learn it right away.”

Onew nodded understandably as then he patted Taemin’s shoulder as the sign that he leaves.

“Later.” I waved my hand as then I heard Onew said even without turning around, “Oh, Noona.. You know you will make your Baby mad if he knew what will you do when he’s filming.”

Shoot. That’s Onew.

“What? What you will do, Noona?”

“Nothing.” I shook my head. It seems that Onew-sshi can see the pack of cigarette on my lap that was hidden from Taemin’s point of vier as he’s sitting in front of me.

Baby is squinting at me like a rascal detective, “Noona.”

“What?” but then I laugh, “Oh come on, Minnie! It’s not that you didn’t know that I haven’t quit! Your Hyung even stop being too noisy about it too.”

He chuckled, “Maybe it’s because he just didn’t want to pick a fight. But you know I don’t have that kind of reason. Why cant you quit smoking, Noona?”

“I will, eventually.” I said, “Fine, I wont smoke for today.” I throw the cigarette pack to my bag.

Still watching me, I said, “Geez, you’re the younger one here. Show me your respect, Taemin-ah.” Of course, it was meant to be a half-joke.

“Well, if you haven’t notice, Im not like this to everyone older than me. I didn’t care about them this much.” He shrugged. “nor the younger ones.”

To hear his statement, I lifted my head and look at him. My Baby…I just disappointed him, did I?

But pretend like he didn’t notice my stare, he continued, “What we discussed earlier? Ah, right, so after that, well… Jjong Hyung acted normal again, as time goes by and the craziness caused by the rumor just passed like that. Hm.. although if im not mistaken, I’ve heard that it rise to the surface again as I browsed through our fanbase’s sites.”

“So Kibum was effected by Jjong’s attitude?” I asked.

“That, and also because he was like, why the hell Jonghyun hyungie blamed himself?”

“Just like what I thought.”

Taemin nodded, “Well, everyone thought like that too, I guess. But we’re not making a fuss because we doesn’t want to make Jjong hyungie feel more awkward.”

“Then Kibum talked to him?”

“Yeah, more like he confronted him in front of the 3 of us too, right after we finished our practice. It cant be helped, right? We live together in one apartment, so to have this kind of situation for about 2 weeks is really became too much.”

“At least things becomes clear.” I said, “And you think that Kibum thought that Jonghyun would act the same way like before because of this rumor?” Like my assistant mentioned before, tomorrow is the day where Jonghyun related dating story will be reveal in the media.

Taemin drank his mineral water before he answered me, “I think.. everything is just reminds him of that incident. Well, Jonghyun hyungie clearly not avoiding us right now, he does missing because of his new project and his leg treatment. It’s not that he wants to pull himself out.”

I shrugged, “I just hope that Kibum can clear his thoughts soon, since I felt that his losing his focus. And to think that it’s Kibum we’re talking about, then this situation is not really good.”

My baby couldn’t agree more from what I see in his expression, but then out of the blue he asks something else, “Hey Noona, im curious. What will you do if you’re EunJung Noona?”

Trrrrr. Trrrrr. My cellphone vibrating from inside the bag.

I pulled it out as I answered Taemin, “You know with her idol status, and she being secretive about the relationship, EunJung-sshi can’t do anything.”

“I mean, how she feels.. I bet JongHyun Hyungie feels like sh- I mean feels SO bad.” Minnie corrected his word as he showed his tongue playfully.

“I think she feels bad as well. Cant help but feel sad, and also I think because she would feel helpless towards her boyfriend that she cares the most. Although in the bright side, she might be happy to see the improvement in his career.”

I looked at my phone, and it was from my brother. But it’s already turned into a miscall. I try to call him but his phone is off. Weird.

“It’s really not easy, isn’t it, to have a relationship with someone who work like me and my Hyungs.” Taemin sighed.

I smiled wearily, “Well, Baby, if I said it wasn’t true, then it would be a lie. But I think who ever we have a relationship with, as long as we still have the will, it should be worth fighting for. So I think it’s depends on what they think about this problem and how it can affect their relationship..”

Taemin shrugged, “Well, I know it’s not my business, but I just hope that all of my Hyungs are forever fine.”

I cant help but laugh because of his words, “Awww.. my Baby Minnie. Of course I couldn’t agree more, but your Hyungs are human, they would face problems or troubles eventually, and you might do too.”

He also smiled, maybe because he just realized what did he say earlier, “You’re right, Noona. Ahh.. to be a grown up is really tiring.”

“Yeah, definitely.” I replied as then I heard from behind, someone called my name.

The assistant manager, Lee Oppa appeared and he said Taemin should be ready.

“But where’s Kibum Hyung?” Taemin asked his Lee Hyung.

The older guy pointed up, “He was visiting a girl group’s dressing room, I think..”

Taemin seems a bit curious, “Is it Nana-sshi?”

“I don’t think so.”

Then Taemin just said to himself, “Too bad Nicole Noona still in Japan. Well, who ever it is, I hope she’s a mood booster.”

Me and Taemin followed Lee Oppa to the elevator, but then Taemin clapped his hands and say, “Right! Talking about mood booster, should I call her and- ah, no, it cant be, now is still weekdays..” his voice getting smaller as me and his assistant manager looked at him.

Seems that Baby didn’t realized earlier he really say his thought out loud so then he shook his head to me and Lee Oppa,“No, it’s nothing. Forget it.”

I smiled to him as then I just look to the front again. Baby is just too adorable sometimes.

--

I opened my eyes as then I turned my back and see Minho is still sleeping next to me.
As he finished his first meeting with the piano teacher late after midnight, he appeared on my door. He looks really deadly tired, literally he sleeps as soon as he put his head on my pillow.

Pulling the blanket, I just snuggled to him as I felt like wanting to go back to sleep again. It seems that in his sleep he unconsciously seeking for warmth that’s why Minho wrapped his arms around me too.

I was just smile because of such a comfortable feeling; to be with the one I care the most, snuggling in my bed-

No. Wait. This is wrong.

Today I have to be there in the office earlier than usual because I get to meet Suju’s Coordi Unnie to talk about the wardrobe for Jjong’s project, which along with her groups’ member –Kyuhyun, too.

Shoot. Why didn’t I set the alarm last night? Right, I was also fell asleep even before setting the alarm.

I pulled myself out from Minho’s strong arm and trying to get up.

He mumbled something as his hand didn’t let go.

“Yaa! Im late!” I slapped his arm as he seems a bit startled because he lifted his head and opens one of his eyes.

“Hm? Wh..?” I don’t know what he murmured but I just stood up as he off-guard and loosen up his arm.

I grabbed the towel and run to the bathroom. Took a shower as fast as I can, then I went back to my room as I saw him sitting on the bed but closing his eyes.

I cant help but laugh although I tried to remember what should I take with me for today. Searching for my phone, I also grab the charger, I just realized that thankfully I didn’t took anything out from my bag so all of my stuffs are still inside.

“Minho, listen..” I said to him as he lifted his head then open his doe eyes slowly.

“Noo..na?”

“Remember that you have schedule at 9. I set the alarm, look,” I sat on the bed and took his phone that has the same type as mine and setting the alarm really quickly, “Im not going to be here to wake you up so please don’t ignore it and wake up as fast as you can while the alarm rings.”

“Yeees.” He answered as he suddenly went closer to kiss my cheek.

“What the hell?” but then I just smiled before I left the room,”Okay then, I’ll go now. Annyeong~”

“Anny..” He put his head slowly to the pillow again without finishing his words.

“Oh, if you want to eat anything just grab it from the fridge.” I went back and talk to him from the door.

He just nods slightly to my question although im sure he didn’t know what im talking about.

I ran to my door as I grabbed my scarf and coat. I shouldn’t let Coordi Unnie wait for me that’s why I need to be hurry. I know I should take my car, but I remembered that I should go to the gas station first, so I will be totally late if I do that. That’s why I decided to just take a taxi.

As soon as the elevator opened, I ran through the lobby just to hear someone calling me.

“Noona!”

I stopped then I turned around to see the tall guy in front of me.

“J-jun! What are you doing here?”

“Ah, really! Why didn’t you answer, I already bell your place twice..” Myeong Jun, or I used to call Jun, is none other than my brother.

“I.. Im late, but why the hell are you- ah, last night, you called my phone, right?” I asked him as I remembered about it.

“Yes, but last night my batteries dead.”

”Come on, let’s talk while I went to my office-“ I just want to run while I grabbed his arm.

“No, no. Look, I fought with my girlfriend so let me stay in your place, I don’t want her to find me at my place. Last night she found me on my friend’s-“

What?

“You… want to stay HERE?”

He frowned as I seem so surprised. Well, in a normal situation, I wouldn’t mind as I know my little brother, as annoying as he can be, he’s not a rascal. And he is pretty tidy for a guy in his age, that’s why I would let him stay as long as he wants, but… there’s Minho up there! So today’s a different story!

“Yes… it’s not that I haven’t stay here any..way?” He seems confused as he asked me, “Why?”

“Oh, okay.” I turned around and then I pushed the password number to open my place immediately but instead of bid him goodbye, I’m walking to the elevator with my brother.

“Wait, you seem in a hurry earlier.” He frowned.

“Ah, yeah, I just realized that I forgot my book.”

Why, Jun? WHY among all of these days, why did you choose today to fight with your girlfriend and coming to your sister’s place to hide?!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 *uri: our

im backkkk!!

wow, it faster than i thought, actually :p

like i promised, the time setting jumps to after they went back from Indonesia and Singapore. and soon, the media will revealed Jjong's story. i said Cho Hee wouldnt be appear too soon, but look who're here!! hahaha yes, Noona's brother makes an appearance again, and this time, he got his name. well, i took the character's name from one of my Korean friends xp

im in a hurry right now, because the computer room would be close soon, i hope i can reply your comment one by one, but to all of you that has leaving your comments,

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH :* :*

my laptop still pretty much the same, but i got many support by my friends here, and also all of you through your comments and your love to my story.. once again, please keep reading and wait patiently while i finish my next chapter, i hope it will not take too long since next week the school is close and so the computer room :(

well, for you who already start your winter holiday (like me!), have a good holiday! :) :)