One Day With The Truth.

One Day Series

Previously, I said that time passes so quickly when things happens just like the way we expected or when we feels satisfied towards everything. But then I realized that in this restless world we live in, time passes as it doesn't related on how we feels or thinks.

Because before I can even managed all of the things I'm struggling with -responsibility to my job, thoughts concerning my love, task that asked by my boss and the boys, suddenly weekend is already in front of my day.

But first, I think I should get back to where the story left, where my little brother Myeong Jun suddenly appear in my place.

When I got inside my place, it's just as silent as before at the time I left. I’ve never been this happy to know that Minho is such a heavy sleeper.

"There's a blanket on the sofa if you want to sleep." I pointed out as I ran to my bedroom even without waiting for Jun's reply.

Sighing, I was staring at Minho who's still sleeping so soundly on my bed after I quickly closed the door behind me. Honestly, I don't know what to do, was it better if I waited until my brother fell asleep and then I push Minho out from here? Or should I warn him not to walk out until I can get my brother out?

Shoot! I was late right now I can't even do those options. What should I do?

I suddenly think the worst that could happen, if Jun sees Minho and everything will be revealed by itself, then what will happen? My family knows and then what..?

But if I think again, Jun is not a busy body. He and I grew up to be certain about our boundaries as siblings we were like that since our younger days back in Canada.

The 6'2" tall Myeong Jun, who always makes his own family wonders how the hell he can be that tall, and has the same age as Jjong, coincidentally also has a similar personality as the lead singer, he can be quite protective.

Maybe he's just like that because he was in between his two sisters, but I know him. He's someone that put privacy over everything else. If he feels that Cho Hee and I are at ease and safe, he would just look after us, the sisters from afar. Just like a younger version of our father.

When I was still thinking, Minho shifted but he's still pretty much sleeping. I caressed his hair lovingly as I continued to think.

Maybe, if I try to explain carefully to Jun, he would understand.

I sighed.

Why do I suddenly consider telling my brother, not my mother or even Cho Hee? It might be because I was carried by the situation, where this is just like a fate as Jun suddenly came at the same time Minho is here.

Besides, I begin tired of running with something that I always try to hide. Maybe this is the sign where I should just tell the people that used to be the closest one to me, my family.

But of course, I can't just introduce Minho to Jun right now, especially not after he obviously spend the night here and I bet he's not going to be 100 percent awake if I just pull him out from the room. It's going to be so embarassing for all of us. No-

Suddenly I heard from outside,

"Hey, Noona?" It's Jun calling me.

I immediately responded by running to the door, "Y-yes?"

Then I opened the door and shut it slowly but act as if I have nothing to hide.

"Hm, what is it?" I asked him.

He scratched the back of his head as he said, "Nothing, I thought you were in a hurry."

"Ah, yeah, you're right-"

"Noona, it's okay, you don't have to hide it." He cut my words.

"Huh?"

He laughs a bit as I noticed that he hasn't took of his coat or even scarf, then he continued by pointing something near the front door, "I realized it when I walked in."

I saw what he's pointing at; a pair of man's shoes. Minho's. Dammit, I totally forget about it.

"In fact I'm the one who's sorry for intruding while you have someone in here." Jun said as he turns around to walk to the front door.

See? I knew my brother quite well, huh? But it doesn't mean I can be at ease, in fact I felt even guiltier.

"What? No, wait." I said to him.

"Besides, situation like this is kinda embarassing, isn't it?" He laughs. Well, It's not that I want to embarrased him or myself either, it's just I really want to tell him the truth.

Then he added, "And don't worry." He zipped the imaginary zipper in front of his lips.

"It's not that, how 'bout you and your girl?" I asked him.

"Ah, as long as my phone is still dead, she won't find me anyway." Jun put his shoes on as then he opens the door while I was in the doorway, "Bye Noona, sorry again." He waved his hand.

Then I was standing there like a lost child, "Hey, Jun..?" I called him.

"Yes, Noona?" He stopped.

"Call me if you're not busy, we should catch up and have dinner or something. We're the only one that lives in Seoul anyway." because our family lives far away.

He nodded and then smiles a bit naughtily as usual like when we were kids and we're just doing something we used to hide from our parents. As he disappeared behind the closed door, I took a deep breath.

Because I felt relieved but also.. There’s a new burden feeling came. I don't know why or how, suddenly I felt there's a heavy load on my shoulder.

But- ah, shoot! I'm sooo late! I grabbed my bag on the kitchen table as then I left my place even without checking on Minho again.

Should I tell my boyfriend about what just happened or not? I can't decide it yet.

--

And the day begins with the media explosion of Jonghyun's love story with the young actress, like we were already prepared to happen.

During the break, I saw all of the members -except Jjong, silently check up on the internet. Even the leader Onew, the one I knew not fond to read what the fans wrote about him on the intenet, I caught him searching for the following reaction of the news too. It seems that the boys -discussing or not, wanted to monitoring the reaction coming from the fans.

Jonghyun himself, spends the whole day with us, I don't know whether it's a coincidence or not but he doesn't have another schedule other than to be with the boys.

I saw him before lunch break, talking on the phone in a corner. And judging from his expression, the conversation must be so serious. And because Manager Oppa wants him to hurry and have his lunch, I approached him and gesture 'eating' with my hands.

He nodded to me and I heard he said to someone on that phone call, "Well, we'll see, SeKyung-sshi. I'm sorry too if it makes you feels uncomfortable."

I was trying to put a pin on Onew's collar since it looks awkward while the leader is sitting and eat his lunch when Jjong walks into the room and after that Taemin suddenly closed Minho's laptop.

"What do we have for lunch?" He asked Taeminnie, I don't know whether he's aware of what Minnie was doing earlier. Yes, like I said, Baby was searching about people's comments of the news about his hyung. Well, aside from Jonghyun is well-known singer coming from his group, the actress Shin SeKyung that paired up with him is actually currently so popular too.

To answer that, the maknae pointing to the table, "Meal boxes coming from Kibum Hyungie's fans, beef kalbi and potato. Oh and there's many kinds of desserts from Minho Hyung's."

"Nice.." Jjong replied as he took the only box left, we did save it for him, the only person who hasn't eaten yet.

"So who you're gonna go with for today, Noona?" Onew asked me.

"Hm?" I'm still concentrating with the pin since it was quite hard to put onto leather jacket like this. Then I frowned as I was thinking about what's written on my schedule book, "After this, aren't today all of you supposed to film for the talent show?" The one with MC was called as 'Pig Uncle' by Yoogeunnie.

Now it's Onew's turn to frown as then he said, "ah, you're right, Noona."

I laugh, "And now you forgot your own schedule?"

The leader is laughing too as Taemin said to me, "Gave me that, Noona, let me help you." He told me to move aside and took the pin.

"Is this how I supposed to-?" He asked as then I nodded, "Yes, thanks Baby." Finally the pin attached in Onew's jacket.

"Done?" The leader asked.

Both Minnie and I nodded. Then Maknae tells me, "I can't want until winter performance where I can wear those handsome looking jacket or coat!"

We're all laughing on his choice of words, 'handsome looking' that originally was made by.. Who, Kibum?

"Yes, like the grey wardrobe!" Taemin pointed out the set of wardrobe for Hello that I prepared, and which I feel proud of because after that, my Boss, yes, Seonsaengnim, finally gave his trust to me to handle the boys' wardrobe. I mean, I coordinated it from before, but it's still under his supervision, so now I'm totally managed it on my own, although yes, in some occasion the boys would still be going to wear his newest collection.

Onew pointed out, "You like that set of wardrobe because you got the most handsome one, isn't it, Minnie-ah?"

Taemin beamed at me and his leader as then I asked Onew, "Hey, how's your musical?"

"Hm? So far so good." He answered, as then he claps his hand, "Ah, right! Why don't you join them tomorrow?" Onew pointed to the boys.

"Where?" I asked and at the same time, Kibum walked into the room.

"They will come to see my musical tomorrow, A.M Hyung will gonna be there too."

"Really? Uwaah!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, and there will be your 88er friends, Noona." Jjong said.

I turned my head to him, "Kyu?"

Jjong nodded, "and Joon hyung too."

Well, it's not really surprising, knowing that recently Onew befriended and got closer to Joonie through Jjong who's already get along with that Mblaq members. Not to mention Kyu and Joonie is two of the greatest mastermind in crime.

It's somehow amused me how coincidence, as their coordi is bestfriend, the members of two groups, Shinee and Mblaq are quite close. Besides Joon, Jjong and Onew, there's Key and Mir too.

Then I said, "It's great, isn't it Leader, everyone will go together to see your performance. Okay, if there's still a ticket then I'll go!"

As Jjong passed me to take a vitamin water provided by Kibum's fans, I asked him, "You too, right?"

"Me, tomorrow? I'm not going." He shook his head as he opens the bottle and drink.

"Eh? Why??" My face dropped and there's a silent before Kibum answered for Jjong, "Jonghyun Hyungie already watched it last month, Noona, remember?"

Minho added from where he played playstation provided inside the room, "Yes, with 'shining' Noona and his mom too." The boys like to call Jjong's older sister as 'shining' Noona because of 2 reasons; she looks definitely pretty she can be a model herself, and also because she's the only sister that Shinee's members have, the other siblings are brothers, so it's like the 'shining' Shinee's sister.

Now I remember, "Ah, right. How can I forget.." Suddenly felt clumsy and also awkward because for a second I was thinking that Jjong doesn't want to go with them. So stupid of me.

"So tomorrow you can see how Onew-goon be a rockstar." Manager oppa teased the leader as everyone laughs.

"Ah, hyung, but everyday I'm a rockstar too!" As Onew gets up so suddenly. But unfortunately, the chair stumbled so he also tripped and fell towards my side.

Everyone shouted, as then followed by the sound of bumps coming from the fall.

"Noona! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" Onew seems in pain too, as he's trying not to crash on the wardrobe hanger nearby.

Actually, before we both fell, he tried to push me to the sofa so I can fall to it, but he fails as I landed on the floor.

I laugh as I rubbed my back, "It's okay.." Although yes, I softly grunted in pain.

Lee Oppa, who's the closest one to me, give out his hand to help me get up, while Onew was helped by Kibum who sat on the chair nearest to him.

I can see Minho stood up and he looks concern for both me and his leader, but as he noticed I was staring at him, he looked back at me.

I tried to give him a sign that 'it's nothing, I'm fine' in the most unobvious way since there's Managers inside the room too.

"I'm really sorry, noona." Onew said again as he said, "Okay, I promised you that I will give my best in tomorrow's performance!"

"But aren't you suppose to give it all in every performance anyway, Hyungie?" Kibum reminds him which caused all of us laughing because of the Kibum's harsh words towards his leader that makes Onew scratches the back of his head clumsily.

--

So the next day, when I was on my way with everyone, Kyu –who came by the management car, along with Joon, were look kinda surprise to see me.

“Heyyy..” Joon pats my shoulder like he used to, “I didn’t know Kyu bring another 88ers.”

“I didn’t know it either.” Kyu shook his head.

Suddenly my phone is vibrating and when I peeked,

Wheresmylock: Noona with her 88 princes

Nu.Na: aw shut up

I looked at Kibum, who’s walking in front of me with Taemin. He turned to me and whispers, “Beware of the bursting charisma.” As I heard the nickname of Minho given by Kibum, I took a glance at Minho, who’s talking with Kyuhyunnie on the very front of the group.

Then as I realized that Kibum joked earlier, so his mood is getting better by now?

I was walking by myself on the back as then Joon talked to me, “Hey, Jihyunnie seems so busy nowadays, you too?”

Seems to me that he talked about my Boss’ project which I failed to join in while his coordi Noona got in –well, not Noona since Jihyun and us are in the same age, so I shook my head, “Naah, I didn’t get too involved.”

“Oh, really?” Joon replies shortly..

“Hey, I kinda curious how can you be so close to Onew-goon recently?” I asked as I feel like wanting to change the topic.

Joonie laughs, “Why, a smarty brain like him cannot befriended with this muscle pabo* Hyung?”

I laugh, “It’s not like that! Well, you said that, not me.”

Then he shrugged, “Let’s just say that despite on our difference brain capability, he’s just as stupid as Yonghwa sometimes.”

I cant help but laughing again, but when we’re still involved in the conversation, Taemin called us to be hurry because the show is going to begin.

“Oh, sorry Taemin-goon, I wouldn’t dare to take your beloved Noona from you. I will bring her back to you.” Joonie teased the Maknae as he lifted his hands up like he’s surrender.

Taeminnie replied with his innocent face, which I knew, he acted it, “Ah, it’s okay, Hyung. Noona doesn't have the reason to running away from me anyway.”

Hahahaha. Score. Joon’s face is really turn like what he always shows when he’s dumbfound on the TV show.

“Yaa, you little kid!” He ran to get Taemin while the latter is already duck away by laughing. Somehow it’s difficult to think that they were separated by 5 years in age difference.

When we’re all sitting inside the auditorium, I was sitting on the outside of the group –as there’s someone I didn’t know on my left, and on my right is Kyuhyun then others is sitting on his next, then on far on the end, there's Kang Oppa. Manager Oppa wasn't here since he left with Jonghyun to go to his leg therapy.

“Hey, can I ask you something?” I cant help to think as I saw Kyu.

“What, do you want to change seat?” He whispered back to me.

Minho, who’s sitting beside Kyu, turned his head to hear the Kyu-line’s leader question.

Im laughing, “No, it’s not that.” Then Minho acted like he’s sulking but he smiled before he turned his head to the stage again.

“I’m just wondering about Jjong.” I said,”With his injured leg, and then the boost on the media, he still has to work on the new project. Don’t get me wrong, Onew-sshi also has the crazy schedule, but somehow, this dating story was like a bomb on the net.”

Kyu sighed, “Like I told you before, once a rumor was blown up, it can be a chaos. Not to mention that this time, is like the first time my management officially confirmed a dating issue.”

I frowned, “But you know that it’s nothing but a make-up story.”

He shrugged, “Well, we knew. But the world doesn’t.”

“Somehow I can see that the members were kinda affected by this. Some of them show it, some don’t. But as Jjong was like missing nowadays, he’s the one that I wasn’t sure on how he took all of this. Not to mention he’s the center of the story himself."

Kyu replied, "As far that I can see, he doesn't seem unusual. But maybe it's too soon as the news just coming out yesterday, right?" But then his attention was changed to the stage because the performance is going to start.

Yes, I forgot that Kyuhyun isn't one of the boys, so he wont realize that the news itself already affected them, and Jjong even before it blown to the surface. But at least it's nice to know that JongHyun have a Hyung who can watch over him when he's not with us.

--

The following days were when I heard about Kibum talking to Onew.

I wasn't intentionally listening to them as I walked into the room and they don't mind with me there since they continued their conversation.

"But it went crazy! Why all of his fans blame him and said that they hate him because he's having a relationship? It doesn't make sense." Kibum shook his head dramatically, and then added, "So much for something that wasn't even the truth from the very beginning!!"

So his mood became worst than before, I see.

Onew actually didn't reply immediately, and he seems like thinking what he has to say first before he try to talk to calm his dongsaeng, "Look, all of this might just some early reaction. Don't worry.."

One by one my assistants came to the room, Eun-ah and Sun-ah.

But Kibum doesn't seem to care as he continued like he talks to himself, "But what the hell?? Can't Jonghyun Hyung be at least use his mouth to talk? Just stood there in silence but can't help looking all pity!"

"Kibummie." Onew's voice did raises a bit.

Kibum didn't reply, so the leader said, "It's not that he allowed to talks any further concerning the news anyway."

"Yes, to the press, to the fans, yes! That's why all of those unstoppable reactions flooded! But to us- Goddamit." Kibum finally swears.

"But Kibum, if you try to understand again, how did you think JongHyun would feel? Despite that this news about him and SeKyung-sshi is fake he does have a real relationship. With EunJung Noona. Don't you think that it's already ironic for JongHyun too? Because now he realized that he already "bertrayed" his fans," Onew used his fingers to supressed the word, "And now it's just not easy for him."

"Well, I wouldn't know. How can I know? He says nothing." Kibum is still seems so stubborn about this.

The door is open and Minho appears. He just said to me and my assistants, "Just ignore him. He was like that since Jjong Hyung left the dorm to be at the leg theraphy since yesterday," Seems like he heard the noise from outside, "And not to mention, Maknae also alienated himself up in the practice room and didn't get back to his room until he needs to take a shower then he almost late to go to school; leaving Kibum with the breakfast he made for him."

"Wow." I replied shortly for my boyfriend's long explanation.

"It’s a tough day then, for Kibum-sshi." Eun-ah commented as then she left the room. Yes, she's the one who can't handle a situation like this.

"And the day is still long." Mi Sun-ah added as she checked on the accesories the boys should wear for tomorrow's performance. This assistant of mine rarely shows her emotion when she's working and usually she would talk in a flat tone like what she just did.

I looked at Minho and say, "It must be tough for all of you, especially Onew-sshi."

He shrugged as he took a bundle of papers from his bag but still standing in the corner of the room, doesn't walk to approach to the two members, "Yeah, I think so. He got his hands full right now, while Taemin just freely avoid it to go to his own world and me, well, I just took my part by suffering on how I have to eat 4 plates of spaghetti for breakfast."

I frowned but looking all amused, "4??"

"The only one who ate Kibum's hand-made breakfast is Onew Hyung, as Taemin left in haste and Kibum doesn't know that Jjong Hyung wasn't there. So as the cook himself neglect his portion, then I can't leave those meal at the table."

"Awww." I patted his back, "You might don't need to have lunch." As I look at the clock it's already lunch hour.

"Are you kidding? I don't think I would eat dinner for today!" He laughs but it stops because of Kibum's voice.

The latter seems really upset as Onew shuts his eyes and look really tired.

Minho then walk to sit on a couch nearby and then Onew said, "Let's just stop looking to those sites, besides thing would calm after some time."

My boyfriend nodded and join the conversation deliberately, "Yeah, we're all already tired anyway."

Kibum looked at Minho, his friend on the same age and said, "Why don't you just stick your nose to the script?"

I was quite startled because of Kibum's reply, so I tried to look at Minho to see his reaction.

"Well, I planned to do that. Just don't bother Onew Hyung too much." Minho replied casually as if Kibum didn't say anything to make him quite upset.

Kibum was going to reply, but at that time, Lee Oppa came.

Everyone in the room was in silence as the A.M Oppa asked, "Hey, did Hyung come here already?" He meant manager Oppa.

I answered, "Nope, not yet." Then the assistant manager left the room again. After he's gone, with a file on my hand, I walk to Onew who's closing his eyes as he sat on the floor and leaned his back to the wall.

Kibum still stood where he stands earlier and didn't say anything.

“Onew-sshi, I haven’t say anything about your performance, have I?” I sat beside him as I showed him the design I made for their upcoming concert. Yes, their first ever concert that would going to be held in Tokyo.

He opened his eyes as he received the papers and begin to look at it. “So, how did you like it, Noona?”

I smiled, “Well, you do looked different, to begin with. And I think our voice is awesome.”

As his eyes won’t apart from my drawings, he laughs a bit because of my comment. Then he looked at me and says, “Thanks, Noona.” Then he pointed to one paper, “How’s your boss think about this? Oh, right. I forgot. You’re on your own from now.”

This time, I laugh. And with the corner of my eyes, I saw Kibummie is staring at me right now.

“Hm? What is it, Key?” I called him with his stage name.

“… Nothing.”

But I knew he was interested to the designs. Especially because I did this early brainstorming for their concert concept soon after I saw the song list and also right after Key asked me to have a discussion around this weekend.

Minho is still reading his script –He will act as a born-talented pianist in a melodrama with a well-known actress and he currently work damn hard to practice his piano since he’s not Taemin or Onew in this case, he’s totally new about the instrument, but then he looked at me and Onew, “Concert wardrobe? Let me see.”

I shook my head, “No. You should read that script, Minho. I’ll show you later.”

At that time, Manager and Lee Oppa came with Taemin followed behind. Seems like he’s leaving his school early again today. Ah, and he did get the permission from the school head principal to have the study material he asked for. Taemin told me that as much as he hates to be told as someone who gets an exclusive treatment by his school, he’s so happy right now he doesn’t care about those saying anymore. “At least my intention was good.” He said to me with a shrug at that time.

Soon after the Manager walked inside the room, “Guys, you need to be ready after lunch. Fast.” Manager Oppa instructed as Kang Oppa put the meals down to the table. One of my assistants went for buy lunch while some are staying, and Manager asked me, “Lunch with us?”

I shook my head, “Ah, im sorry, Oppa, I brought my own.”

So he said, “Okay, we’ll be back in 30 minutes, all the boys should be ready at that time.” Before he and Lee Oppa left the room.

Taemin sang, “So it’s meat meat meat. So I will eat meat meat.” As then he’s the first to grab the meal box, but he provides it to his hyungs too.

“Oh, Kibum Hyung, I’m sorry for this morning…” Baby said as he gave the food to Kibum.

Kibum, who looked at him after he’s staring at his phone, just nodded without saying anything. Then he mumbled, “Thanks.” While he took the box from Taemin’s hand as sat by himself in one corner. Again, he’s staring at his phone.

I took out my own meal that I made from home while the boys started to eat.

“Uwaa.. You made it by yourself, Noona?” Onew is staring at the food in my meal box with curiosity.

“Yes, why?”

He shook his head, “It looks… good.”

I laugh, “You want to try? But it’s just a sandwich.”

“But chicken…” He mumbled. Now I get it and my laugh grew louder. Yes, my sandwich stuffed with some chicken fillet, among the lettuce and stuff.

“Here.” I covered one piece of sandwich with tissue before I gave it to him. When I stretched my hand, a pang of pain hits me from the back of my shoulder. Yes, it’s actually came from where I hit the edge of the sofa on the other day. Minho is the only one knows about this since I told him not to tell the others, especially Onew, he would feel uneasy towards me.

He smiled and then he said, “Chopstick, chopstick.” As a respond, Minho nicely threw a new chopstick from the table.

Onew used the clean chopstick to get me the meat from his meal box but then I shook my head, “No, no, you should eat all of it, Leader. You need it.”

“But-“

Minho sighed, “Noona is on diet.”

“DIETTT??” Kibum and Taemin are the loudest, but everyone else is staring at me.

I laugh awkwardly, “Y-yes, why? Well, it’s not really diet, I just thought that-“

Once again, Minho acts like he got so depressed, “It’s because when she came to see her own picture on Akira-sshi’s exhibition, she thought she looks bigger than in the real life.”

My eyes grew wider, “Big- yaa! Choi Minho!”

He showed his tongue, “What, at least I don’t say the word ‘fat’ that you use to describe yourself at that time. Tsk. Fat my as-“ his word cut by me as I strangled him and cover his mouth, “Don’t use inappropriate word in front of my baby kid.” I mean Taemin.

Taemin does understand as then he twitched his lips looks annoyed, “Ah, Noona, don’t be like that.” Then as Onew continue to eat, Taemin said to me, “But Minho Hyung, why didn’t you tell Noona that it’s unnecessary for her to diet? You always seem to be able to convince her using your sweet words and deep voice.”

“Yaa!!” Both me and Minho exclaimed at Taemin’s teasing but I guess we have a different reason. Minho, because he was pointed as some kind of Noona killer, while me, my reason is pointed out to be his victim. But.. well, it’s not entirely wrong, though.

“Sorry.” Taemin smiled and he doesn’t really sorry at all.

“Well, even though I do agree with you, Taem, but she can do whatever she wants and makes her feel happy. I cant do anything about that.” Minho shrugged as then my assistant and Onew and howling to being so cool like that.

The hair-stylist came but he’s just sitting on the chair and put on his earphone.

The rest of us continued to eat while Kibum gets up and passes us to put the empty meal box on the table. Then he approached at me and asks, “Can I see the designs?”

I looked up and then smile as I handled him the bundle, “Of course. And tell me what do you think about it, okay, Kibummie?”

He just murmured, “Sure.”, before he sat again on the same corner where he did earlier.

“Is Kibum Hyung okay?” Taemin suddenly realized something.

Minho answered shortly, “He’s okay, just let him be.”

Taemin’s eyes are still on Kibum, but then he shifted his stare as he saw something that my assistant put on the table in front of us. It’s a couple of snacks, “I bought it downstairs.” Eun-ah said.

“Here.” Suddenly Minho already has a box of snack in front of me and opens it.

“What?” I laugh.

“I agreed when you say you want to do a little bit of diet, but this wont hurt.” He stuffed a bar of chocolate and I can’t do anything other than eat it.

“Uwaa..” Taemin clapped his hands over those snacks, and then he said to Onew, “Hyung, let’s ask Manager Hyung to buy ice-cream on our way to the TV station.” as he grabbed a Pocky box and start to opens then eat it.

Onew, who’s still enjoying his meal, nodded and say, “Actually, Jonghyun-ah told that to me this morning too.”

“What a coincidence.” The Maknae commented then he’s staring at the Pocky stick in his hand, “Hey, soon it will be pepero day. November 11th.”

“Yeah, so?” Onew asked without caring at all, “Want to have pepero kiss, huh, Maknae. Your Kibum Hyung would die if he heard that.”

Kibum heard his name called so he lifted his head, but then he focused on the paper again while Taeminnie has a different reaction, “Wh- it’s not that I haven’t got my first.. Tsk, all of you know that!” but as he said that, he stopped and…”Oops.”

Soon, Onew and Minho laughs, and as I took a glance at Kibum, I can see that his lips curled into a fainted smile.

“What?? Our little Taeminnie- first kiss?” Mi Sun and my assistants gathered as Taemin was cornered. I was laughing too, “Yes, tell us, Baby. I thought you never been kissed.”

Then Taemin sighed, “Me and my stupid mouth.” He looked at us like a lost child, made me almost saying that it’s okay if he wouldn’t tell, but then he said, “It happened… a couple months ago.”

“I think it’s around.. May?” Onew pointed out.

“Hyung!” Taemin protested.

“What, it’s because of you, my cousin was soooo embarrassed she even didn’t want to talk to me for a week.” Onew said it.

“Well, it was your fault, Hyung!” Taemin said again as Onew smiled uneasily.

“So it’s ONEW’S COUSIN?” we, girls, are staring to the leader and then turns to the youngest.

Taemin nodded heavily, “It’s not that I planned for it. Well it was when she had a small birthday party and she said to Onew Hyung that she wants to meet us, so we went there.”

We were waiting patiently, and so the Maknae continued, “Her favorite member is actually Kibum Hyung, so he gave her a small present, then all of us giving her a hug after she blew the candle, but then…”

“Then… what?”

“Then… this clumsy Hyung,” Taemin pointed Onew on his side, “As usual, suddenly tripped over the rug when I was about to hug her and-“

Minho acted as if he’s the MC of a talent show, “And finally as he said in Hello Baby he wants to do it with a girl, Taemin did have his first kiss!”

“Yes, Onew Hyung bumped over me and I… right on his cousin’s lips.” Baby Minnie sighed and followed by his Hyung’s laughter, this time, even Kibum joined too from where he sat.

My assistant and me also laughing too, but then I asked, “But why are you seems so embarrassed about this?”

Onew pointed out, “Well, my cousin seems to be mad at me because she got kissed by Taemin in front of Kibum, the one she likes, but mainly because she’s still 12 years old.”

“The 18 years old Taemin-ah got his first kiss with a 12 years old girl.” Minho stated as Baby mumbled, “It does make me like a ert.”

“awwww..” I patted Baby’s back, “It’s an accident.”

“Yes, but that’s why I can’t tell whenever people ask me about my first kiss experience!” He pouted.

Eun-ah laugh, “Don’t worry, some of us might have a bad first kiss experience too.”

“Yeah, you too, Noona?” Taemin asked her, as my assistant answered, “Naah, mine was pretty good, though. It was with my first boyfriend.”

Taemin sighed, “See?”

Then I said, “Well, I have. My first kiss is with my neighbor when I was in Canada. He’s younger than me and all of us kids were playing ‘spin the bottle’ so it’s inevitable.”

Minho is just listening but my assistant asked me, “But why is that so bad?”

“Because at that time, the guy I like was there too.” I laugh bitterly.

“Ouuucchh.” Everyone exclaimed pitifully as then they were laughing at me.

Then Taeminnie clung his hand on my arm and say, “I have a friend now.”

“Well, you always have a friend in me, Baby Taem.” I patted his head playfully.

As then I heard Kibum’s voice from behind, “Here, Noona, thanks.” I turned around and see him with my designs on his hand, so I took it, and he continued with a little bit of smile,”I will give you my opinion later after we finished the filming.”

“Okay.” I answered as then Key asked, “Im finished with my lunch, so which clothes I have to wear for the show?”

Taemin released my hand so I can get up and walk to the hanger. I find the one with ‘Key’ label that my assistant put under my order, and gave it to him. He nodded and then walked out from the room to get change.

“Wow. His mood seems getting better after he saw your design.” Minho commented.

“So Kibum Hyung was upset earlier?” Taemin asked but no one really answer him, other than Onew’s question at me, “Hey, Noona… Do you know Eunjung Noona’s coordi?”

I turned to him, “Just because we have the same job, why?”

“I’ve been thinking about this at least, to help Jonghyun to meet his girlfriend.”

Frowning, I don’t really get it, so Onew continued, “Well, as far as I know from Jjong, it seems that they haven’t seen each other for these two months, except on abrupt meetings while they’re at the same tv station or backstage.”

“So much for a leader.” I patted Onew’s shoulder.

He shrugged, “Although I don’t have a girlfriend, and I am the leader of the group, I’m still the Hyung, so…”

I was literally touched by his humble opinion about himself, and he is a good Hyung for the 4 of them, so then I nodded, “Well, I don’t know what the correlation of me being coordi with this issue, but I try my best to help.”

“I can use your help to pass the message through Eunjung Noona’s coordi during this plan.” Onew pointed his rough explanation.

“Oh, right. Okay then, just tell me when and where.” I said to him as then Minho and Taemin asked their wardrobe too. Soon Manager will come and they should get ready.

Not long after that, They were all went to the room already with their filming wardrobe, but it’s Key who first came towards me and asked to help him with the shirt as it seems too big on the shoulder.

“Sorry for the wrong size.” I said to him but he just shook his head. I can use a pin since he’s going to wear a casual jacket.

I took another bite of chocolate bar as I start to work on that pin as suddenly some tapped by shoulder. I turned around and it’s Minho.

“Do I need to use this accessory? It doesn’t really noticeable anyway.” He asked. Well, since it was coming from sponsor, he still have to use that ring so I nodded, I can’t say anything with the piece of chocolate bar in my mouth.

“So.. you like it anyway, huh?” He pointed the chocolate, and then looked at me, “You ate it all? But I want it too!”

“Oh come on, there’s another.” Kibum joined the conversation by pointing the table and Taemin hands another chocolate bar to Minho, but that one is with almond, while the one im eating is plain chocolate.

“Naah, it’s okay.” Minho shook his head and suddenly, bent down closer to me without warning.

Wh-?

He bit the other edge of the small chocolate bar on my lips, but then he ate it all as I felt his lips touch mine. I can see he’s smiling because my eyes grew bigger when he did that, as then he pulled himself back and just crunch the chocolate while saying, “Thanks, Noona. Taste good.”

As everyone who’s noticing is just chuckled, he added, “No wonder you ate all of it fast, the chocolate is delicious.” While he walked to the mirror and wear his own suit.

Dammit, Minho.

“Yaaa.. pepero days is still weeks away, you little punk.” Kibum threw a doll that he’s been staring at in his hand but Minho turned around and catches it.

Taemin just laughs a bit as Onew commented, “Oh I forgot to cover Noona’s baby’s innocence eyes.” So then Taemin turned to him and exclaimed, “Hyung! Stop it!”

Then Minho joined, “Yeah, yeah, Taem, we all get it, you are NOT that innocence since your kissed-“

“AAwawawawaAA… I cant hear, I don’t care..” Taemin covered his ears as if he doesn’t want to know what his Hyungs all said to him.

I was laughing and although Kibum is still wasn’t as witty as normal, at least he did talk to Minho. Well, it might be their way to reconcile after a small understanding earlier.

--

Later that day, Jjong joined the members although he’s a bit late, but on the next day, I didn’t even see him coming. Manager said that he got cut from the schedule since the time cannot be match.

The boys are currently filming, and my assistants were there on the studio, so I said to them I will work on the concept so I was leaving. Walking pass the smoking room, I wasn’t intentionally looking, until I saw someone familiar through the glass wall. And not supposed to be here by now, or is he..?

“Jonghyun-ah?” I opened the door and call his name.

“Oh, Noona. Annyeong.” He waved his hand as if he got no problem in the world.

I frowned, “I thought Manager Oppa said you cant manage to come so he took you off from the filming.”

He nodded, “Yeah, it’s true. But suddenly, the vocal arranger couldn’t come so the recording was postponed.” He explains with shrugging.

“Well, okay, but what’s this? I thought you’re quitting as you bragged to me before!” I laughed at the cigarette between his fingers.

“Do you want…?” He offered me the cig pack and I took one before he lit the cigarette using his lighter.

“Thanks.” I thanked him and start to smoke.

“I had nothing to do, so…” He lifted his cigarette. “Sounds cliché, huh? You suddenly want to smoke and it means that you might have something heavy your mind.”

I chuckled, “Im no one to judge.” Then I blew the smoke, “Why, is there something bothering your mind, then?”

He looked at me as if he knew I was pretending not to know the answer of my question.

“You’re okay if you say so. But, you know…” I shrugged, it means that I would believe him if he said he’s fine, but I’m here if he wants to have a chat.

I can see from the corner of my eyes that he’s smiling a bit. And rather sadly. We’re stay in silence, until suddenly he spoke out.

“I really never thought that I’m being loud about SeKyung-sshi is my ideal type of girl in broadcast show, would sent me to my own death penalty; the price I have to pay for the risen of my career, the hatred from the fans and also the pain I might gave Jungie.” He said that long single sentence in a slow pace, as if it was something inside his brain for some time already.

With the smoke shot through the air between us sitting there inside the aquarium-like room, I’m continue to listening to what he said, “I couldn’t say I didn’t affected to all those comments on the internet, but I think it’s inevitable. I just… quite surprised that they, who said would support me, suddenly threw their back at me. But then again, I try to accept it as Jonghyun who failed to be someone who should live up to their expectations.”

I smoked again as he took a glance at me before he continued, “You know, Minho was lucky, he has you when he injured that Goddamn precious leg of him.”

I laugh, “Hey, why suddenly it turns to Minho and I?” but then I remembered that now Jonghyun’s leg was also in a bad condition. “Ah, right. How’s yours? Sorry, I didn’t ask earlier.”

He laughs at me, “Naah… I’m sure in your mind, Minho’s condition is the priority, eh? I can live as the next injury guy of the group.”

I smacked his shoulder slightly as he continued, “When I got injured before we I went to Jakarta, I didn’t tell Jungie about that.” Jungie is what he always called EunJung, his girlfriend, “I thought it was just a small accident.” He smoked again, “But then as it became worst, when I was on the phone, she can tell that I was in pain.”

“Well, everyone can see at that time.” I pointed out since I was there with the boys too when they went to Indonesia.

“And all that she can say is… ‘You have the members with you, managers, and everyone who support you. You’ll be fine soon.’ So then I said to her, ‘But how ‘bout you, my girlfriend? Don’t you want to see me after I get home?’”

“And what did she say?” I didn’t know EunJung-sshi in person, but we shared the same age and from what I heard, she looks so cool but can be dorky in real life.

Jonghyun laughs as he’s reminiscing, “She said.. ‘Do I ever need to say that?’ she said that she was walking but when she heard I hurt my legs, she stopped before she realized it.”

“Awww.. And have you met her?”

He sighed and let the smoke blew from his lips, “Only if meeting between schedules is counted.” Suddenly I remembered what Onew said to me.

Then he added, “Oh, but I did go to meet her once. After I posed for the supposedly-paparazzi photo with SeKyung-sshi, I went to her dorm without anyone knows.” He let laughs slipped, “I guess my guilty feelings towards her made me did that.”

I was just listening to his speech, “Jungie said its fine. But she’s always fine! I don’t know whether I can believe her or not.”

Staring at him taking another cigarette from the pack, I said to Jjong, “Well, you knew her, you decided then. But… I think maybe it’s her way to telling you not to worry about her, just worry about yourself, I guess..”

He lit the new cig, and say, “Maybe you’re right. Maybe all of this madness will end soon, but… I don’t know. And the members… I cant help but notice the difference every time I joined them.”

I remembered about Kibum as Jjong continued, “I just hope that this week performance would be as good as usual. I, on the other hand, couldn’t attend.”

“Because of the recording?” I want to take the cigarette from the table, but my shoulder is still a bit stiff so Jonghyun grabbed it for me, and say, “Yes, and photo shoots. Hey, what’s wrong?” he noticed my gesture.

Shook my head I just answer, “Nah… my shoulder hurts a little bit.”

“Noona, should I tell Minho to play nicely?” He suddenly turned into the mischievous Jjong I knew.

“Yaaa..!” I laugh as he does too.

“Ah, really, Noona, thanks for listening to my nonsense talking.” He killed the last cigarette as he removed ashes that fell to his sweater.

“Anytime.” I replied.

“Beside, Jungie is someone who I can always learn something from, so I guess 88ers ladies is just really that good.” He once again teased me.

“Can you stop being so corny? Beside, Im the one who should learn from you, you’re in a relationship with an idol longer than I am.”

Then he pats my shoulder and say, “Noona, if you want to learn anything about Minho, I will tell you everything, anytime.” As our laughter is a wrap of the so-called smoking room conversation. Ah, it’s just nice to have time like this with one of the boys, all 5 of them are different and unique to one another they can always makes me smile with their own ways, even though this time I knew, Jonghyun still kept anything behind his smile. I hope he could settle his own feelings and mind soon enough to make everything better.

--

Like I said before, weekend is already here before I realized. Right now, I got home around midnight and the day turned to Saturday. I went into my place and have this urge to check my phone. Right, my habit, I was ignoring it even after the boys finished their schedule.

I was surprised a little bit when I saw Taemin’s name under the instant messaging sign.

Makdoongie: Noona I forgot to say this
Makdoongie: But I invited Cho Hee to come to Seoul this weekend
Makdoongie: I know Kibum Hyung mood was bad I think she can cheer him up

I clapped my hand and say to myself, “Right, why don’t I think about it?” so then I replied the message.

Nu.Na: It’s a great idea Baby
Nu.Na: And what did she say about that

I know that Taemin might not going to reply it right away since he sent me that message a while ago so I put my phone down and I walked to the kitchen. Ah, my shoulder is still hurt a bit, but its way better now. Every night Minho was checking it, from the beginning when it was swollen, he bought an ointment and treat it carefully then after it finally got better he would put some ice on it, and I think he will come by too for tonight soon after he finished his piano lesson.

I smiled a bit remembering this morning when I woke up, his hand is still handle the ice that lean to the back of my shoulder, despite that his sleeping position was changed a bit. Seriously, this guy, who wouldn’t fall for him? Even my cynical nature would vanish into think air every time he replied me with his shy and childish smile. But then again, don’t let it trick you. Minho can be scary when he’s mad. He’s not violent, no, well at least not to me, I’ve seen him playfully kick the members, but he’s surely someone that you didn’t want to mess with.

I heard my phone vibrated when I was washing dishes, so I ignored it for a while. Until I finished a couple of minutes later, I dry my hand and took it. There’s a reply from Taemin.

Makdoongie: Cho Hee hasn’t reply
Makdoongie: I don’t know

There’s a smile on my face when I text him back.

Nu.Na: Honestly I don’t know that you have her number
Nu.Na: When did you ask her

Makdoongie: No I peeked on Kibum Hyung’s phone
Makdoongie: I told her that so she knew
Makdoongie: But please don’t tell Hyung I looked at his phone Noona

I laugh and then I said out loud, “Aigooo, Baby. I’d cross my heart.”

Nu.Na: :D okay
Nu.Na: Then I will call my sister right now asking her about your plan

Makdoongie: Thanks Noona
Makdoongie: And let me know will you
Makdoongie: Because Onew Hyung also agreed with my idea

Nu.Na: I will

Then I switch to the menu and dialed my sister’s number. A dial tone greeted me a couple of times but no one is answering. So I try again and this time, she pick up after a while and it sounds in a rush.

“Cho?”

“Ah, Unnie, sorry, I didn’t hear the phone.” She seems like on the run.

“Where are you?”

“Sorry, Unnie, I got the message from Taemin-goon yesterday and I can’t reply him because I forgot to pay the bill so my phone only can answer. I haven’t pay it yet until now. But I already here right now-“

“What?? Where?”

“Seoul.” Then she added, “Im sorry I didn’t tell you before, I think Mom try to call you but it didn’t get through.”

“Ah, sorry, the schedule is quite packed recently.” I imagined my sister came by herself, “Are you okay on your own?” Wait. “Did you come here with plane?”

She laughs, “Of course. And I’m fine. Besides, coincidentally, on Sunday there’s a educational exhibition in Seoul, a lot of universities participating.”

I frowned, my sister even though she’s still 11 grade but she seems really serious about this. Well, high school’s pressure is no jokes nowadays.

“But I thought you will go to the fashion academy.”

“Well, I want to make sure that I still have another option opens.” She giggled and I can easily imagine how my baby sister looks like. But then she coughs a couple of time.

“Hey, where are you, I’m going to pick you up. It’s late and I don’t think you know-“

“Unnie, Im already on your neighborhood, relax. I just showed your address to the bus driver and he told me when I have to walk out.”

I walked to the sofa to get my jacket and then I said, “Do you remember how to get into my apartment, I will walk to the main avenue so you can see me. Remember the convenient store? I will stand near there.”

“Okay, I got it. See you, Unnie.” Then she cut the line.

I wear my shoes and then just run out. About 10 minutes later, I met her on the place we promised earlier.

“Have you eat dinner?” I asked her.

“I think I want to buy something.” She pointed to the 24 hours open convenient store and I nodded as I wait outside. I had dinner, and I still have some ramyun so I don’t need to buy anything even when Minho craving some-

Shoot. Minho. I have to tell him don’t come to my place tonight. So I dialed his number quickly, and even after I attempt to try calling him for about 4 times, he didn’t pick up his phone. Then I leave him an instant message.

Nu.Na: Cho Hee is here don’t come to my place
Nu.Na: Just go home and take a rest you look so damn tired today

Then I just pray he would read it, and as my sister walk out from the store, we both went home.

Cho Hee never really changed from her younger days, she always sleeps late. But when she grown up, like most of another teenager on her age, she begins love to update herself through the internet. Just like now, she sat on the sofa with her small laptop on her lap.

“Anything interesting?” I asked her as I pass the room with laundry in my hands, I haven’t done it since last week.

“The kids in my school cant stop talking about Jonghyun Oppa’s scandal.”

I lifted my eyebrows and talk from my bedroom, “Scandal? Is that how they called it?”

“Well, yeah. The girls were shocked but the guys also too. They love Shin SeKyung, you know.”

I replied, “I know.”

“When I read the news, I just think ‘oh,so JongHyun Oppa has a good taste then’. But then again, which guys who doesn’t want a girl like that?”

I just don’t know how my sister would react if she knows the truth. I, me too, was bound not to telling anything related to the management I work for and I don’t like to gossip around with my relative too, so I didn’t respond anything to her other than just laughing.

I folded the clothes one by one as I found there’s Minho’s shirt among my laundry. So I made a mental note that I would take it when I go to see them tomorrow. I put the clothes in the drawer when I heard something.

Door lock. And then footsteps. That very moment I knew who it was, I stood up and run as at the same time I heard Minho’s voice saying, “Noona, I knew you wouldn’t do that diet for- oh, annyeong.” When I walked out from the bedroom. I saw Minho stood in the doorway, while Cho Hee is standing near the coffee table, it seems to me that she was startled to hear someone opened the door earlier.

“A-annyeong hasseyo, Minho Oppa.” Cho Hee still managed to speak formally even though her expression is full of confusion, staring at Minho but then turns to me.

“I… So you,” Minho said to Cho Hee but his eyes fixed on me, “came to Seoul. Noona didn’t tell me.”

As both of them staring at me, I answered, “I sent you a message, Minho. Um, Cho Hee is here since Taemin asked her to come.”

“Oh.. Okay. I left my phone at the practice room before I went to the lesson.” Minho said as he slowly took off his shoes and walks to the kitchen. Everything seems so awkward by now.

Cho Hee still have her eyes on me and Minho, as she kept shifted her stare to one of us, and I know she is smart enough to guess what actually going on between her sister and this guy she knew is my colleague.

“So that Armani cap….” And it’s the first thing came out from Cho’s lips as she pointed her finger unconsciously.

Ah. Right. That time I was looking at the magazine with her, and I already eyeing that brand’s cap to be my present for Minho for our 100th days anniversary. It’s just that Minho gave his present first –the shoes, and I managed to buy the cap days later close to our 100th day.

“Yes.” I murmured.

I can see that Cho Hee looked at the clock, but I know she’s aware of the hour and knowing Minho knew the password and be able to walk into my apartment by himself, ..

“Are you dating my sister?” She finally asked it out. And she chose to ask Minho that question, other than to point it to me, her sister.

Minho looked at me because he seems like wanting to know what’s my decision, but hey, this is too obvious we cant just denied and hoping that Cho Hee would believe us. I sighed and Minho can see it clearly, as then I heard his reply.

“Yes, Cho Hee, your Noona and I are dating. She is my girlfriend.”

This is the first time I heard he said that to someone close to me, and trust me, I was so nervous my stomach feels like knotted by a tight binding rope.

“B-but…” Cho Hee turned to me, and of all the questions she can ask to me, she just say one word, “Why?”

Why? That’s a damn good question. Why what? Why I date the Choi Minho, or why did I not telling my sister? Why did I hide my relationship, or why I even stuck in this such a situation??

“Look, Cho Hee-ah.” Minho was trying to talk but Cho Hee didn’t look at her, she still staring at me, and then she said another thing, “But he’s the one you work for.”

“I can explain, Cho.”

“And Minho-sshi is..” She changed ‘Oppa’ to formal form, “.. is even younger than Jun Oppa.”

Minho looked at Cho Hee in disbelief, so I whispered softly, “Jun, MyeongJun. My brother.”

“I knew his name.” Minho informed me. And then I guess, he was startled because Cho Hee mentioned about his age, yes that what makes him ticked.

Then Cho Hee walked rushingly to the sofa and pick her laptop, and saying, “Im tired, I want to sleep.” Before she ran to my bedroom then closed the door in a quite loud bang, leaving me and Minho stood there without any word.

So I broke the silence by saying, “I think you should go now.”

“Noona, we can explain to her.” He said.

“I’ll do that. She’s my sister.” I nod but he didn’t move an inch, “So what are you waiting for?” I asked him again.

“Fine. I’ll go, after I check your shoulder first.” He rested his hand on my back to lead me to walk to the sofa.

“What, no, it’s fine, I can do that, just to put some ice, right?” I stopped to assure him.

He sighed, “Look, it’s on the back of your shoulder, how can you see it? Through the mirror, huh? Im here so why don’t you let me help you like yesterday.”

“Minho.” I said in a warning tone as he succeeded on making me sat down on the sofa.

But he also used the same tone level as mine, “Noona, just listen to me this one time.” As he slowly pull my sweater down so he can see my back.

“Yaa!” I hissed slowly. Well, im still wearing a tank top, but still.

Once again he sighed, “Oh for God’s sake! Im going to look after your injury, not going to do some inappropriate moves. Why did you make it so difficult for us?” He took the ointment from the rack as he put it there last night, “Good, it’s not swollen anymore, did it still hurts when you move your arm in a certain way?”

I shook my head, “Only if I move it in sudden.”

“Good, because the bruise also slowly disappear.” He smiled at me and at that time, I heard the door open and Cho Hee, who might want to go to the bathroom was stood there.

“He’s still here..?” I can hear she said that. And not to mention she was staring with some kind of look maybe because now she saw my sweater down and only covered one side of my body. But I think she also can see the bruise on my back.

This time, Minho gave the fully answer, “Don’t worry, I will go after I put some ice to the bruise.”

I try to avoid Cho Hee’s stare but I can hear she asked Minho, who’s now walking to the kitchen and open the fridge, “What happened?”

The 20 years old Minho replied as he walks back towards me, “A small incident, nothing serious. Don’t worry, your sister’s arm is gonna be okay, Cho Hee-ah.” And he turned his head to smile at her,”That’s why I have to make sure of it.”

My sister didn’t move at all, and her expression also didn’t change. She’s just staring.

Damn this is awkward.

“Thanks.” I said to Minho when I gave out my hand for the ice pack. But he didn’t gave me, he just put it to my shoulder. I moved away slightly.

“Is it too cold?” He asked. Then before he heard my answer, he took his bag and wrapped the ice with a small piece of towel, “Don’t worry, it’s clean.” And he still can laughs a bit in this kind of situation as he still lean his hand to press the ice to the back of my shoulder.

“Just find a plaster so the ice would stay still and you can go home.” I said to him as I pointed the box where I usually keep my first aid kit. I looked at him and just because I didn’t want to sound like I kick him out from my place, I added, “You looked deadly tired.”

So then he smiled slightly and does as I say. In a couple of minutes, he’s done and pulled my sweater back to cover my injured shoulder.

He stood up and say to Cho Hee, “If she needs something, please help her.”

Cho Hee didn’t answer, as if like she’s asking, ‘why should I?’

Minho smartly added, “As much as I care about her as a boyfriend, she also still need to work as our coordi. So I need her to be okay.”

To be honest, it stabbed me a little bit, to hear him saying the working-related reason. But hey, we both know that in some point we still have to be professional. And not to mention, now we’re stuck in front of Cho Hee, so I think what he said earlier is necessary.

Cho Hee just bowed her head and staring at the floor, she didn’t want to look at Minho’s eyes, or my face, I guess. So then Minho just said, “Thank you, Cho Hee-ah.”

Then he turned to me, “I’m going home now. See you in the morning. Oh, and I bought you some cake.”

I nodded, “Thanks.” then he patted my cheek slowly, knowing that my sister is not looking and he just grabbed his bag, wear his shoes in silent and then left.

Cho Hee immediately lifted her head, as then she walks into the bathroom. A couple of minutes later, she went out and go back to the room without saying anything. I sighed.

And I never spent time with my sister as quiet and difficult as this is.
 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

aaaaaaaaah it's so long hahaha

hey, im back! thanks for all the comments and support you gave me, currently i typing this in a rush since im already at the dorm computer room for about 5 hours on finishing this! lolll soooo is that like what you expected of the siblings? well, i know there's many flaws in my write, but i hope you still can enjoy it and i try to be as natural and real as possible :) 

real life events that i used for this chapter:

1. when the boys, together with kyuhyun and joon went to Onew's musical and when it was mentioned that Jjong went there with his older sister and mother too

2. Jonghyun's story with ShinSeKyung. and please note that anything wrote in here related to JJong's thoughts or everyone else's thought is FICTIONAL

3. pepero day, nov 11th Korean people celebrated it as pepero day.

 

i hope you all enjoyed this chapter, i will work for the update soon! well, i hope it can be soon since i still dont have my own laptop though >,<

thanks again for the comments, i try to reply it if i had the chance!

bye for no, lovelovelove,

z.