One Day Started with Troubles. (Part I)

One Day Series

Well, since it's really been a while and also because more than a month has passed, it's only fair if I try to break it down into parts, right? This is going to be quite long -not that it never happened before though- but please, sit back and enjoy the ride.

I promised you the boys' story based on what I saw with my eyes and how I involved in it, but as usual, promised me that you're not going to gossiping around about it.

Now if I may start, let me begin with what happened that day. My story.

Yes, it was the morning after Cho Hee went into my place. And when I woke up, she wasn’t there.

“Jun? Finally.”

“Oh, Noona, what is it?” my brother answered the phone after I tried to call him many times.

“Um… Are you still at your place, is Cho with you right now?” I asked him as I held a piece of paper in my hand.

He yawned, “Yeah, she went here so early in the morning but now she’s asleep.”

I sighed in relieve as now I feel assured. I found a small note with Cho’s handwriting saying ‘Im staying at Jun Oppa’ when I found her gone from my apartment. I was in a hurry so now Im already on the bus as I attempted to reach my brother on the phone since I left my home.

“I was surprised because even mom didn’t say anything she will come here.” Jun added, “Wait, mom knows she’s here, right?”

I nodded although I know Jun couldn’t see me, “Yes, she knew. Don’t worry.”

“Good then.” Jun replied. There’s a pause before I shut my eyes and then I said to him, “Hey, are you busy today?”

“Just classes and barista as usual.” He answered. My brother work part-time as a barista in a coffee shop at downtown Seoul.

“Mind if I come down to the coffee shop after you finished? After that we can find something to eat.” There’s a lot of food stalls near the place since that district never sleeps.

He seems startled since I rarely did what I just planned, but he answered, “Why not, sure.”

“Okay then.” I said, but then something tells me I should at least say something, although maybe he can already guess that I need to talk to him, “Oh, Jun-ah?”

“Yes?”

“Cho came because one of the boys I work with asked her to come, but also because she wants to see an education exhibition on Monday, did she tell you?”

“Kinda, why?”

I shrugged, “Nothing, it’s just… is it okay with you to have her staying there, what about your girlfriend?” I cant help but feel guilty towards my baby sister since she might gone to Jun’s place because she feels uncomfortable with Minho come up in my apartment, so I have to make sure that she’s more than welcome in her brother’s place.

He laughs, “Of course, it’s okay. Besides, my girlfriend still doesn’t want to see me anyway. Although I thought she will prefer staying at your place, Noona.”

I sighed and im sure now Jun really gets the idea, “That’s why I need to meet you.” I feel sure that I have to tell him about the truth. I didn’t do this to make him my back-up, at least, I can ask him what to do towards Cho Hee. And on the other hand, I want my sister to understand that I didn’t mean to hurt her.

Dammit, I cant even decided yet, what’s the main reason she acted like the way she acts last night. There’s so many things I can point out to be her reason, but I don’t know which one. Not until I heard from herself; and that’s only if, if she’s willing to tell me. Sigh.

“Are you two… arguing or something?” He asked and Im not surprised. Although I was sure that he would be surprise if my answer is ‘yes’ since we’re never into big fight, Cho Hee and I. The only fight ever happened between us was about snatching each other's food or when one of us forgot to ask permission to borrow some stuff. And it was long ago, before I moved to Seoul.

“No.. well, not really. Look, can you save your question until we meet later? I prefer not to talk by phone.”

“Oh, okay.” He answered.

“And I would be happy if you didn’t ask anything to her too.” I know that Jun is not that type of person, but knowing that this is involving both of his sisters he can question something to Cho.

“Okay.” He repeated, “Don’t worry, she’ll be fine here. One of her hobbies is bothering me anyway.” He tried to joke and it’s not even a lie. Cho Hee loves to make fun of her brother, something she would never do to me.

“See you then.” I said, “Oh, and Jun?”

“Hm?”

“Thanks.” I said. That’s how I ended the conversation, before that very same night, I really met him and talked face-to-face with my only brother.

“No, Cho left this afternoon after she said she would meet her friends.” He said as soon as I met him. I really found it weird since neither Taemin or Kibum told me anything about meeting my sister in the whole day. So where is she?

And when I managed to tell my brother about everything,

“Wait.. wait. So Cho did see you and, who is it again, Minho-sshi... when he visited your place last night? really, Noona, you’re dating that kid idol?” Jun asked me right after I try to explain to him.

"Sssh!" I swear that Jun looks like he wanted to laugh right now. The only thing is he didn’t. At least he managed to be polite, or whatever his reason is. As I nodded, both, in nervousness and get annoyed by his expression, he continued.

“Wahh.. really-this.. yaa, Noona? But why???” He seemed to not be able to believe it. Or.. he did believed it, he’s just cannot understand why.

“Cho asked me the same question. What do you mean by why?” I asked him since I cant lie to myself that I was upset. ”You mean, why did I date a younger guy? Or why did I date someone I work with? What?”

Jun leaned his back to the chair inside the food stall we’re in right now, and he shook his head, “With your experience with me that morning, why you can be so careless and let our baby sister get into that kind of situation? That’s what I meant by ‘why’!” He pointed me with the sochu glass.

My eyes grew bigger as I said, “You- I'm serious here-“ but his expression changed as he cut my words by saying the line that I still remember even until right now.

“What I'm really saying is because Cho really adores you that much, don’t you think you might have disappointed her with many reasons?”

And even before I can say anything, he said again,”And I cant believe that you didn’t realize it at all, that doesn’t matter what flaws you have showed me, yeah we both kept each other’s mischievous act we did during our teenage days, but that between you and me. On the other hand, Cho.. she looked up to you like nothing else.”

"So, what you mean is that I can't even be honest about myself? It's not like I'm doing something bad, Jun. It's only about me having relationship with someone." I still stubbornly defend myself although deep in my heart, I agreed on what Jun just try to remind me.

"Yes, and with the way you treat her, she can't have expectation and her own version of you in her mind? Have you forgot that we even agreed, especially you, to treat her like our porcelain doll?"

Dammit. He’s right. Well, you might wondering why did I can be this rough and sarcastic while my baby sister is just as sweet as my mother, right? Yes, that’s because as there’s a younger cousin, she’s on the same age as Cho Hee, in our family that involved a really bad situation in such a young age –that I shouldn’t say in here-, me and my brother kind of agreed that Cho is our little princess that we have to protect no matter what. And I also know that Cho respects me so much.

“Me? I wont judge you, but I think Cho will expect that you’re being serious with your job, since it seems to me that she wanted to be almost the same as you in the future, or at least that’s what I think she has inside her young brain.”

I took my glass, “Hey, I am serious with what I do!” and I don’t know why my stubbornness is still here.

He chuckled, “You know what Im talking about; means you’re not mixing business with pleasure. Something like that.”

I sighed, then he try to reminds me again, “Cho might be baby forever in our minds, but she’s not a kid anymore. She knows about what an 18 years old kid knows nowadays. Or 18 years old in any days.” Jun told me. Yeah, this is how he talks, not as witty as Kibum, but he can be surprisingly blunt as Jjong at times.

I just looked at him as he pours the sochu to his glass and mine while saying, "Although I honestly thought that she would be jumping joyfully to the fact you're dating one of the idols since she seems to like them." He glanced at me, "Hey Noona, I can only guess what Cho might think, and I think she's just sulking for a while. Don't worry... She might be upset but then she'll be fine."

“So what do I have to do, she didn’t answer my calls. And even the boys didn’t say anything, I was sure that they didnt meet her today since their schedule was so fixed until I left earlier.”

Jun was thinking for a while, and then he said, “Let’s just leave her alone for a while. If you want to talk to her, just try it before she leaves Seoul.. Maybe she will be at ease by this Sunday.”

“Just don’t tell her that I met you tonight.. I don’t want her to think I came to you for a back up or anything.” I sighed. I really want to settle this down with Cho as soon as I can, but maybe Jun was right.

My brother just nodded, although then he asked me, “But really, Noona, I never thought that the guy in your place would be that kid idol.”

“Yaa! He’s not a kid!” I half-laughingly replied him.

“Well, he’s a kid for me since he’s younger.” He chuckled, “I never thought about your boyfriend will have to call me with Hyung. Dammit it's weird even just by imagining it."

"He's only a year younger than you, silly." I threw the napkin to him.

Jun is staring at me as if he said 'only a year, but still, I'm older.' Then he said, "And I have to admit that I was a bit surprise that Cho would act like this. She might be shy, but she’s not really an introvert type.”

“I know.” I sighed again, and I don’t know how many times I did it during my talk with Jun. I know that this is the first time Cho Hee acted this difficult, that’s why I cant feel at ease, at all.

And bad news for me is that Cho really not interested to talk to me although she didn’t say it right to my face starting from that day.

I found out about it indirectly from Taeminnie on that Sunday when he asked me whether I would come with Cho Hee or not.

Nu.Na: Where?

Makdoongie: Where? Didn’t she tell you that Kibum Hyung ask her to come to the new boutique somewhere

I frowned when I read that message. I can call Jun just to ask where's my sister right now, but I don't. I thought Cho wants to see the education fair or something but why she ends up going to shop with Kibummie?

Nu.Na: No she didn't and are you coming too?

Makdoongie: No you know I don't like shopping

I can't help but laugh by imagining Taeminnie's face when he typed that reply for me.

Makdoongie: Ah Noona can we talk about the concept for invidual performance? how about tomorrow

I smiled. Maknae doesn't want to lose from his Hyungs, does he? Actually, they're all already thinking about their own solo stage, but Taemin is the first one who 'booked' one-on-one discussion with me.

Nu.Na: I'm sorry, Baby, tomorrow I have to be in my Boss' office

Makdoongie: So you're not gonna be with us for the whole day

Nu.na: I'm afraid so but Eun-ah already knew everything so she can handle it

Then I made a mental note to call that assistant of mind to remind her about Jjong's jacket. Yes, Manager Oppa has re-scheduled his recording as he has to be in weekend music shows in TV although he -and the boys, will sit on a chair when they're on stage.

Makdoongie: Yes but still
Makdoongie: And I heard from Lee Hyung that you’re leaving soon

I frowned. Wait, how can Lee Oppa knows- no, he might already told by Manager Oppa, but how can Minnie heard this too?

Nu.Na: Look, baby the time hadnt been decided yet

Makdoongie: So it’s true then
Makdoongie: Whyyy Noona

I sighed and then dialed his phone number,

“Noona, did Minho Hyung know about this?” Minnie asked me as soon he picked up the phone.

“Yes, of course he knew, Baby.”

This topic Taemin and I are talking about, maybe you all already can guess, is me leaving and not being the group’s Coordi stylist anymore. Like I’ve mention before, sooner or later I will work full-time for my Boss, and though the exact date hasn’t been decided, more likely to me, that their first concert would be the last big event I handle.

That’s why tomorrow I will stay for the whole day at my Boss’ studio. Jihyunnie also took a break from Mblaq’s schedule because of this.

“And what Hyungie said?”

I paused for a while, and then I replied, “Well, it’s not that we’re not seeing each other after I quit being your Coordi…”

I heard Taemin is sighing so I smiled a bit sadly, “And it’s not that we cant meet again, Baby.. I still need to be sure that my Minnie is doing well in his performance and his school.”

Suddenly, without replying, Baby changed the topic after a sudden pause, “Hey Noona, do you know Taecyeon Hyung?”

“Huh?” I titled my head, “2PM’s Taecyeon-sshi?”

“Yeah.” He replied shortly. Umm.. Okay, this is random.

“I got introduced to his group member Jinho-sshi once on the photoshoot, and I know that we're on 88-line but.. What about him anyway, Taem?”

It seems that Taemin is staring or observing about something right now, as he didn’t reply straightly before he said, “Well, this is random,” and I couldn’t agree more, ”But right now I was walking with my parents around the city and I saw on a TV inside a window display there’s a news about that drama I failed to get in.”

“You mean… the one you audition before Taiwan? As a freestyle dancer?” I asked him.

“Yes, the one that Taecyeon Hyung and Eunjung Noona will get some roles.”

“And..?” I asked him since I didn’t get what he means.

“Suddenly I just remember how Jonghyun Hyungie reacted when he heard this news right before his own story was out on the media.”

“How?” I recalled my conversation with Jjong that day, talking about his girlfriend. I didn’t remember he told me anything about the drama.

“He’s freaking out. Hyung is furious. Not to mention that he seems find out from news website first than from EunJung Noona herself. It's either she forgot or something, I didn't really understand.”

“Haa?”

Taemin sighed dramatically I almost think that I was talking with Kibum instead of him, “I heard that Taecyeon Hyung and Eunjung Noona was really close, and when I saw Jonghyun Hyungie’s face that time, I think it was more worst than when the confirmation about him and Sekyung-sshi out just one day after that.”

“But… He didn’t seem like that when we chatted.” I frowned, “Ah, so is it why Onew-sshi has this plan?”

“What plan? Ah, to arrange a meeting for Jonghyun Hyung?” Minnie pointed out. So Onew told him. Then he continued, “I feel sorry for Jonghyun Hyungie, really. With all of these stuffs, and then his leg’s condition too. It was way worst that I thought.” His tone became serious. Yeah, we all just found out about it.

Jjong doesn't seem to be a jealous boyfriend when he talked to me about Eunjung that day. But I might have caught a glimpse in his eyes, that he's worry about something and maybe this was one of the reason.

"Hey, is it okay for you to call me when you're with your parents, I don't want to be rude." I asked.

"Naah it's okay, right now they're looking for something inside a shop and I was sitting nearby." He said. I know that he's in one of the biggest mall in Seoul.

I , "You will make girls screaming if they realized there's Shinee's adorable Maknae sitting there looking all lonely. Just don't let them kidnap you, okay? Doesn't matter how cute they are..."

"Ah, Noona! Stop it..." Taemin laughs. But then he said to me, “Noona, that’s why I hope you will work with your Boss for one day only by tomorrow, you have to come back to us as soon as possible and help Onew Hyung with his plan!”

I laughed, "With or without me, I believe Leader can take care of this, well he might be careless," somehow I rubbed my sore back with one arm, "but he's not being leader for nothing."

I heard the city noise on the background before Taemin continued, "No, I mean, don't you get it, you're one of the people outside 5 of us that can brought us together, aside from the managers, we only have you, Noona."

I frowned as I was surprised because of his words. I never thought that among them all, Taemin is the one who seriously said this to me. Well, aside that I knew he looked up to me as an older brother.

"Manager hyungs are like our parents and well, brothers, and your assistants, they were funny noonas -and some wasnt noona for Onew Hyung and Jonghyun Hyungie.. But somehow you have many roles for each one of us." He continued.

I laughed nervously, "Minnie-ah, why did you become so serious like this, you make it sound like I'm going to be gone or something."

Then he sighed, "Ah, I'm sorry Noona.. It's just that, there’s no fun lately."

"It's okay. Hm? What's not fun anymore?" I thought that it was you, Taem, who lock yourself on the practice room.

"I don't know, Jjong Hyungie and Kibum Hyung don't do jokes as often as before, Onew Hyung is too busy to help me with my singing lesson, even Minho Hyung.. Well, he got many tv shows and get all the fun by himself.." Taemin said as then it seems that he's talking to his mother because I heard a woman's voice on the background, "oh, are you finished, Umma?"

I can hear a man's voice too -his father, asking whether Taemin wants to go around or what, and I smiled as I heard the man commented about the clerk that call him with 'Taemin's Appa" as soon as she saw Taemin is standing outside the store.

Suddenly I remembered about my sister again, that’s why I asked, “Um.. Minnie-ah? It seems that you have to go as your parents done the shopping right now, but um.. did my sister mentioned about an education fair or something?”

“Hm.. ah, yeah, she asked me to go along actually but since I’m with my parents right now so she went there by herself before she meets Kibum Hyung. Why?”

I unconsciously shook my head and talked to him on the phone, “No, nothing. Well, Okay then.. See you soon, Baby.”

“Yes! Soon! Here you promised, remember, soon, okay Noona?” He replied and it makes me smile.

--

But apparently after that, for me, my time spent in my Boss’ office was getting longer and longer. That day after, I end up continue working at his studio for two days instead of just one as it was planned. And then things like a sudden call from my Boss to Manager Oppa, asking to give me permission to leave early became often and often.

Situations with Cho, didn’t change too much, in example when I called my mother as I did routinely, she just agree to talk to avoid any suspicion coming from our mother. But there’s no fun chat or laughing matter during those times like before.

Jun also mentioned that Cho told him something about me but it’s just once, saying “I thought Unnie didn’t see the member other than younger colleagues since she gives me that impression when I went to see her working.” My brother even added, harshly, “Well, Noona, she sounds really disappointed. Better if you try to explain to her.”

Then I tried, I apologized and Cho just told me that she’s fine with it. But I know she’s not, because her attitude towards me, well, at least from our phone conversation, since we haven’t meet up again yet, is just as cold as it can be.

One thing stayed inside my mind is when she said to me, “Once at Seoul, I asked you to introduce me to your special one, didn’t I, Unnie?” Yes, I remembered she did. “And so why you find it so difficult to be honest with your little sister? Since turns out he's actually one of the people around me from that day I came to Seoul.”

Just by those lines, I know how disappointed she is. So then I think, now let’s just wait and hope that maybe when I meet my family later on Christmas, Cho will be open up to me again.

But on the bright side, Taemin’s complaint about the atmosphere around their dorm was getting unpleasant, slowly changed after the boys came back from Taiwan. Things are begin to turn into a slightly better situation, when the condition becomes indulgently acceptable for the boys.

The boys had stayed in Taiwan and being there for almost a week. One thing that was good and a big relieve for all of us, was the great support coming from the boys' fan over there, especially for my so-called bodyguard boy, Jonghyun.

I wasn’t there with them, and when they cant return to Seoul because Incheon Airport was closed during that time because of a national security issue, I told Jonghyun through instant message that they shouldn’t be worried about the situation here in our country and at least they got a little more time to rest before they get back.

When I met them again on their practicing room, I rounded my arm to the lead singer and he grinned at me, saying “Noona, my fans are the best in the world.” Making me laugh heartily and I do feel happy for him.

I was kinda curious at that time, concerning the Taecyeon issue that Taemin mentioned to me, but I don’t want to ruin Jjong’s mood. And I think it’s perfect timing when Onew came to me and ask whether I can help the plan. So as he knew that my Boss can call Manager Oppa anytime to ask me to come over, we agreed to make this ‘meeting up’ for Jjong and his busy girlfriend.

I don’t know how Onew was be able to know about this girl group schedule, but all I do is following his order to go to their waiting room on the TV station where the boys is going to filming a show too. I talked to T-ara coordi, and she just smiled.

“Ah, so today’s the day. Im wondering whether the plan is still on or not.” This coordi is only a year older than me, but from what I heard, she’s pretty strict towards the group’s member –maybe since they all girls, the relationship itself would be slightly different with me or Jihyunnie, the Mblaq coordi. But once again, Onew-sshi made me surprise by making this serious looking stylist ended up agree to working on his plan.

“Actually, Jjong- I mean, Jonghyun-goon would leaving early because he’s going to go to the recording studio, so how could the two possibly meet?” I asked.

“Hm.. I think that’s why Shinee leader decided that today’s a good time. Eunjungie should be doing some stuff related to her new drama, but suddenly it got cancelled. So here’s the plan.. she will go to the studio instead and meet Jonghyun-goon there.”

I laughed, really, Dubu leader? How can you know about that information beforehand?

“Then.. I should just tell Jonghyun about she visiting him later.” I said only to confirmed it again.

“Yeah, simple as that for this so-called mission that Onew-goon tries to plan on.”

Well, for you, Unnie, it does looks like a simple job. But for me, it’s one thing that makes me realized that Onew does care for the members to the tiniest thing or feelings.

So when I walked back to the room, I told the leader about that.

“Assa!” he cheered slowly as he rubbed his palm together knowing that it seems going like he wanted to be. “Thanks Noona, I’ll tell him right away!”

“You’re welcome, although Im doing nothing much, actually.”

He smiled until his eyes turning into one thin line, as usual. “You’re helping me, you know, since I couldn’t just suddenly appear to T-ara’s waiting room, invading like an alien searching for some food.”

Alien and food? Seriously, Leader, talking about random choice of storyline.

“But how do you know about that group’s schedule, actually?” I cant hide my curiosity.

He smiled, “My MC-ing partner is one of them, right?” I tried to remember, yeah, I think he's right since I'm not really familiar with that girl group's member except Jjong's girl.

“And so you have comrades as well!” I pointed out.

Then he shook his head, “Not really, but I have my way to find out about things.” And still, keeping his mystery to himself. Well, for me, I like to keep it that way, Our leader Onew is the coolest when he manages to be unreadable.

So I just showed him two thumbs up, and say, “Oh, by the way, about food.. when I walked to the waiting room, the girls do have fried chicken. It’s too bad that you sent me instead of you invade the place by yourself.”

And after that, Onew’s reaction to my words was the loudest laugh I’ve heard from him for the past month.

--

“So you’re the one who’s coming with me and Manager Hyung to the school set?” Minho said to me after he planted a kiss on my forehead.

It was nearly dawn when he came to my place that day.

“Um.. maybe not. I think it would be Mi Sun-ah who goes with you.” I shrugged as my hand is still sketching on the drawing I made for the concert’s costume. But to see his tired face, I closed the book and say, “But tell me, how’s the filming going on today. Was it fun, or did you have any difficulty?”

Yes, in case you didn’t remember, he worked for the one episode drama that he appeared together with –coincidentally- Han Ji Hye-sshi that was playing as HaeJin Oppa’s wife at their drama back on the day when Jin and I are still dating.

He sighed, “Well I was kinda nervous for one particular scene.” He answered while opens the script, searching for one part.

Taking it from him, I looked to read where he told me to. Then I asked him, “A crying scene…?”

Sitting beside me, he replied, “Yes, that’s going to be filmed on the day after tomorrow, but..” he shrugged, “Maybe it’s because I cant related the feeling into my acting since I was quite satiesfied with my current state right now.”

I smiled sympathetically as I fixed his hair that messed up a little bit maybe because of the wind when he’s running to get here, “Well, that’s why it called an ‘act’, right?”

“And so it’s been decided that my acting is .” He laughed pitifully at himself.

“Just try to imagine what it feels like to be..” I stopped as I read his character’s name again, but then I decided to do it in a different way, “You see, from what you’ve told me, you seem pretty confident at first couple of days filming. So why now?”

He’s starring at me and answers, “Hm.. those scenes is about.. walking together, dating kind of stuff. Most of them were about me hanging out with Ji Hye Noona. Then when it comes to the scene where I supposed to fight with Phillip Hyung,” his male co-star, “we both get along quite well that’s why he made it really easy for me.”

Im listening as he continued, “The point is, I just used the feeling I might have if I take you on a street date like that, Noona.” Aww, Minho. I just rounded my arm on him as I leaned my head on his shoulder while he added, “So now should I imagine as if I stuck in a bad situation with you…?” more like he talked to himself.

I began to think that might be caused him more confusion as he should focus on the character more than drown himself into another piece of mind, so I lifted my head and try to help him, “Look, any act I’ve done before was.. well, anything related to human social life I guess,” we both are laughing because of my mischievous answer, “And please forgive me if you ever caught me ‘acting’ towards you, Honey, but… in your case, I think you shouldn’t imagine to be Jero. You are Jero. So you’re not only acting, you DO whatever you will do.. as him, who loves this.. this piano teacher Noona. You didn't love this stylist Noona.” I pointed myself.

He looked at me, and I added, “If you do so, I think you will do well.” As Im also looked at him, staring at those round eyes that fixed on me.

Then a smile formed on his lips, and he bent down to give me a quick peck, “Thanks.”

“Oh, you’re welcome.” I grinned at him, replied almost too cheerfully but then I looked at the script, “But you know, I thought you would be nervous on the scene you filmed yesterday.”

Minho told me about the scene where his character asked why the girl left and begged her not to.

He laughs slightly as he cradled me in his embrace, “Well, let’s just say, Im an ace for that kind of situation.”

“Huh?”

“Although… the dialogue is harsher, thank God you never called me ‘just a wave that come and go’, Noona, in the real life, I’ve been in the situation where my determination was being questioned because of my age… my true feelings have been doubt to the fact that I known you only for a while but already confident enough to tell you out loud that I can make you happy..” he hangs his sentence and it does makes me surprise.

“How-“ How can you related the character to your-, “Minho-“

To see my sudden change of expression, he laughs again, “Im just kidding! Well, sort of. My point is…” He put his finger on one part of the script, and give me a playful look,“I nailed that scene, at least the back-hug part. Since it was my idea I suggest to the director.”

“Yeah?” I calmed as he’s trying to joke to neutralize the atmosphere.

He shrugged, “I heard that the director was hesitating to order me to do skinship because of me being an idol, but I think that was what necessary, right? It’s the only way for Jero to express his feelings that he doesn’t want to let go.”

I nodded, “It does makes sense.. well now Im really curious to see how it goes.”

“Just don’t put your expectations too high, Noona.” He leaned his back to the sofa and smiled one particular smile that I used to know as ‘Minho wants something and he will get it’ smile, then added, “Or I will be burden.”

Laughing to his last line, I said, “Oh you should be, as Im your loyal spectator and really looking forward for you first match in the acting competition world.”
 

******************************************************************************************************************To be continued