One Day with What I Promised Myself.

One Day Series

I was sincere when I said to Minho about how I feel for him; well, to the sleeping Minho, though. But no, I havent said it to him. And neither was him too, until now.
Why?

As now I was standing alone in my apartment, waiting for someone to come, I will tell you why.

If usually I gave you a story about one day in my life, this time I will give you some parts about what had happened in one week, more or less.

The first title is; avoid to makes any curiosity.

When we arrived at Incheon Airport from L.A, we finally reached our home country after 13 hours flight. As far as I could see, all the artists wear their shades. Well, it’s not difficult to guess why; they were avoiding to be photographed with a tired, and worst, without any make up eyes.

Actually Minho said that he had a good night sleep when he slept in my hotel room yesterday, and believed me, he look as good as usual, but still, he’s wearing the sunglasses he borrowed from Kibum. I'm not saying anything about it because I understand that sometimes there’s something you got to do when you’re a public figure.

I was standing near the rolling belt as I waited for the wardrobe’s cases. The airport officer said that all of the cases will be out at the same time, so here I am, along with the other Coordi –except Suju’s because her assistant is the one in here, all of us waiting for the wardrobe and to have it check for the last time.

But then I felt someone tapping my shoulder so I turned around.

“Unnie, just wait over there, I’ll handle this.” Eun said to me. It seems that she still looked kinda guilty because of what happened in L.A. but I don’t want to make her feel more uneasy so I just nodded and thank her.

I walked to where the boys stand, along with the stylist and staffs. Manager Oppa and A.M Oppa were somewhere around, I couldn’t see them as it’s kind of crowded.

As I stopped and turn on my phone, I'm standing between Onew and Minho, who are leaning to the wall nearby.

I held my blazer with my left hand while my right is busy with the cell phone.

“Why did you have to wear shorts that were REALLY short for a 13 hours flight? I never really understand that.” Minho murmured so no one can hear it.

I just laugh a bit, “I only brought one jeans and it soaked, remember?”

Jjong spilled his drink at me when we ran in a hurry to the van back in L.A.

“Next time brought 2 jeans, instead just 1 pair, and hot pants.”

“This is not hot pants, silly. I showed you hot pants.” I pointed to what some female artists wear. ”Besides, we went to L.A in the middle of summer, for God’s sake.”

Onew looked at us and he shook his head, talking to Minho, “Yaa, don’t be that careless!”

We looked at him and then the leader chuckled as he said, “Hands.”

I pulled my left hand automatically. Yeah, I'm still holding my blazer with this hand, and that’s why, actually just earlier, Minho sneakily linked his finger with mine behind the blazer.

I sighed, both startled because I was caught by Onew and also nervous about whether someone else realized it or not. Although there’s Taemin and Kibum in front of me so I was a bit hidden from everyone else.

“Thanks.” I just mumbled to Onew and the leader just nodded.

But that’s obviously not the end.

“Hey,” Minho frowned as he pointed to my blazer, “Blazer..”

“Yes, it’s a blazer. Mine. What is it?” I looked at my phone.

“Talking about that, where’s my jacket?” He asked me, but more like he’s talking to himself.

Taemin pointed out, “Oh, I forgot! That’s why I thought it looks familiar. It’s yours, right, Hyung?”

Minho looked at him then Baby continued, “A.M Oppa finds it earlier on the plane and-

“Ah! There you are..”

Speaking of the devil, A.M Oppa stopped behind Taemin and just hand out a jacket.

“I found this on Shinee’s seat back in the airplane.”

Minho and I doesn’t need to take a glance to each other but it’s obvious that we’re thinking about the same thing. That’s the jacket I wore when A.M Oppa came into my hotel room door. The very same jacket Minho just talked about.

His hand is still reaching out, waiting for someone to take it as the jacket owner. But as no one move at all, when Jjong appears from Onew’s side, A.M Oppa asked him, “Is it yours?”

Well, of course, except me and Minho, no one aware about me wore that jacket and the fact that A.M Oppa saw that, so they’re also frowning. And to add a small heart attack, Jjong pointed out, “It’s Minho’s jacket, I think.”

A.M Oppa frowned as if he’s thinking, so why didn’t Minho take it earlier?

Minho just grabbed it and say, “Yeah, it’s..” he laughs a bit, but then changed his answer stupidly, “No, actually I borrowed that from the wardrobe.”

Then he just shoves it to me so I don’t have any choice than hold it, thought my hands are full right now.

“Okay then..” A.M Oppa just said as he added, “But I think I have seen it somewhere before.”

Shoot. I just hope he wouldn’t remember until.. Well, as long as it can be. Although when Minho murmured to tell Taemin the whole story, my Baby just commented,

“But becareful, I didn’t call him ‘Annoying A.M Hyung’ for nothing.” and it makes Taemin poked by Minho on the head, so much for making the situation even worst.

And then second title is; appearance of Minho and I in a photograph together aside from our very own selca.

The 2 or 3 days after we’re back to Seoul, a mail came to my phone. It’s from Akira.
He sent me a beautiful candid photo of myself –the picture is the one that beautiful, not me, but as I feel so excited to show it to Minho because I can be in a picture like that, when I scroll down I almost dropped my phone.

There’s another picture, and Akira typed a comment beneath it,

‘Hey, I just found this picture when I looked through my memory card. Please give my apology to Minho-sshi because I took this picture without his consent. I remember that I feel like I had to take this since both of you looked great in that moment. But tell him not to worry I won’t add this to my portfolio since I don’t have the permission.’

He even put the caption using his mother tongue language for the photograph, ‘Futari Tomo’.

I don’t know what is that mean, so I sent a message right away to my friend who can speak Japanese, and she said, it can be mean ‘both of you’ or ‘the two of you’.

I looked again to the picture, and it’s obvious that it was taken back on the day he came to see me at my Boss’ office. On the picture, Minho and I are both looking to a different direction as we walked and the wind makes it look so perfect. The collar of his buttoned shirt lifted by the breeze but Minho’s expression was calm. The opposite to how he look cool in most of his photo shoot pictures, Minho has a slight smile in his face this time, while I looked as if I don’t have any problems in the world and just tucking my hair behind my ear, looking all carefree. And because of the angle, it seems like our hands almost touches one another although I still remember we’re not even walk in the same pace.

At the moment I got the email, I was with Onew and Taemin on the TV station, so I just forward the email to Minho’s account and sent him an instant message.

Nu.Na: Hey check your email
Nu.Na: But make sure no one is around you other than the boys

About 10 minutes later, he sent me a reply.

ChoiMH: What did you send me?

Nu.Na: Just check it I got it from Akira

ChoiMH: The photographer?
ChoiMH: Wait a sec

And then less than 5 minutes later, texted me back.

ChoiMH: Wow he’s talented

Nu.Na: It’s not good as someone has our picture
Nu.Na: Not to mention no one knows that you visited my Boss that day

ChoiMH: Well he, Seon-saeng-nim himself, knew

Nu.Na: But you didn’t tell Manager Oppa

ChoiMH: It’s okay
ChoiMH: Akira-sshi said that he won’t publish it
ChoiMH: As a pro he knew he has to get my management’s permission first to do that
ChoiMH: Hey we looked good in the picture

Nu.Na: That’s not the point

ChoiMH: But I don’t like the first picture
ChoiMH: How can you look at his camera with such a longing look like that??
ChoiMH: I'm not happy with that

Nu.Na: Minho! THAT’S NOT THE POINT

ChoiMH:
ChoiMH: Sorry sorry
ChoiMH: You’re right
ChoiMH: I’ll come by to your place later to talk about this

Although in the end he just fell asleep as soon as he threw himself on my couch.

The third title would be; agree to set a distance.

So we made this agreement to do it just in case A.M Oppa remembered something, and also to refrain ourselves from getting too close to each other. Well, as you can see, somehow recently we find it difficult not to spontaneously hold each other’s hand or stole a kiss when there’s no one in the dressing room and of course, we knew that it was kind of dangerous.

We felt too comfortable and as it seems like nobody will find out we became too careless. And that small warning from Onew back at the airport, for me it’s like a wakeup call.

At first, it was not that difficult. He still call me when he arrived at the dorm –yes, he also not bailing out to come to my place at dawn, and we often sent instant message. But as we worked together, and it was like scheduled that I'm going to meet him every day, it means no matter how we communicate or what condition we’re into, I still can see what happened with him. And sometimes, what he explained through those messages and calls are different from what I see with my own eyes.

And it leads to the fourth title; flirty Minho attack.

In example, when he decided to visit Leeteuk-sshi in the show where he’s the permanent talent, I saw Lizzy come across the boys’ dressing room and I heard she talked to someone that Minho will accompany her to see the those senior from Super Junior before the filming, just to make her less nervous since this is her first appearance on the show.

Minho was nowhere at that time, but then he appears for a while in front of the door and after that walked with Lizzy and her coordi.

I was like, ‘what the hell Minho?’ but I just expected that Minho will say some good explanation about this.

So when Jjong commented, “Wow, I never thought that Minho can be such a flirt.” And got smack in the head by Kibum, I just shrugged.

But then, when he called me later that night, he said, “You knew about that?”

I said, “Of course I knew. I was there while the boys were just commenting about you.”

“I'm sorry, I just thought that… You will take this in the wrong way if I said to you earlier. It’s nothing, I was trying to be nice as her Unnie said to me she’s being nervous. Well, you know how nervous I was before I went to appear on that same show.”

I nearly get mad because of him accused me like that, but then I just forget it. I don’t want to fight. Really.

Not before his next concert in Shanghai.
I don’t want to make this situation worst that I already felt.
You know what, sometimes I hate him.
I hate him because he made me into someone I don’t want to be.
Where’s the carefree me?
Where’s the not-easy-to-be-bothered-me?

And as you can see, a week after I heard him saying those 3 words to me when he thought I already asleep, he never even said something close to that. Well, I just think that it’s only fair this way since I also havent say anything to him, and I even can’t imagine what will I do or say if he finally said it out loud.

But this is what happened when we reach the fifth part of the story, the title would be; Noona’s jealousy bomb.

I swore my head almost explode and bursting madness when me –with my assistants, literally wait for the boys on the backstage in Shanghai concert, only to hear someone from the girl group saying, “What’s up with Minho? He’s being too comfortable with Yuri recently.”

And then EunHyuk-sshi replied, “Maybe because they don’t meet each other as often as before.”

Okay. Lizzy I can take it. But now there’s Yuri too.
Actually, what kind of relationship they had before?
My assistant just looking at me but I try to ignore.
Unfortunately, when I avoid they’re gaze, that’s when I met a pair of eyes.

Kyuhyun is just staring at me and giving me a smile. A friendly gaze and so I smiled back to him.
In my mind, I just thinking that maybe he knew the answer of my question about Minho and Yuri since he’s one of the Hyung that Minho closes to. And not to mention he knew those girls too.

When the boys were walking out from the stage, we all went to the dressing room. They changed to their own clothes and ready to leave to the hotel. I barely talk unless it was about the wardrobe I just acted as if I never heard anything.

The boys are going to walk separately; Jjong and Kibum are the first group with A.M Oppa, while Onew and Taemin are the second group with Manager, and leaving Minho at the last one among with the stylists and the other A.M.

And right where I was ready to leave with the second group, suddenly,

“Noona..” Sun-ah called me, and saying there’s someone asking for me, and when I looked from the door, there’s Kyuhyun stand behind the wall with Siwon-sshi.

I frowned. Manager Oppa gave me a sign to be hurry, so then I just ran to Kyuhyun, out from the room.

“Yes?” I said to Kyu, but greeted Siwon-sshi politely since he’s older and I didn’t know him that well, “Annyeong Hasseyo.”

“Annyeong Hasseyo.” He bowed politely but from his gesture, it seems that he wants Kyuhyun to be hurry.

This is when the sixth part begins; Master GaemGyu comes to the rescue.

Kyu turned to me and say, “Did you have 10 or 20 Yuan? I want to buy coffee.” He pointed some direction randomly.

“What??” Siwon and I actually talked in unison, but in a different tone.

“Yaa Kyuhyunnie!” It seems that Siwon thought that he will accompany Kyu for something important, at least not to borrow 100 won, while I was laughing because of what Kyu said to me.

Then I took my wallet as I heard Manager Oppa said to me as the second group walked out from the room, “Let’s go. Or you just join the third-”

“No! I’ll go.” I answered right away because I saw Minho appeared from the room.

“Yo, Hyung!” He waved his hand to Kyuhyun and Siwon, but then shifted his stare at me. Well, I don’t really care. Both of the guys greeted him back but then just walked as Kyuhyun followed me. Somehow I see there’s a panic in Minho’s eyes.

“Can I treat you to the nearest vending machine?” I asked Kyuhyun innocently.

To hear that, Siwon pointed at Kyuhyun while talking to me before Kyu can answer my question, “You better stay away from him before his dorky mind contaminates you.”

I laughed as I nod, but thank God after that Siwon ignored us as he’s busy with his phone.

“I don’t even have Yuan in my wallet.” Kyuhyun sighed, “Manager Hyung handled everything.”

Well, it’s true. So then I just smiled and say, “What do you want to drink this time?”

“This time..? So it means you’re going to look forward for I appeared in Shinee’s dressing room and taking one or two hundred won from you for vending machine.”

“Dork.” I mumbled as then he said, “True true. I am a dork.”

As we passed on vending machine he suddenly said, “Really, I'm just gonna invest today’s treat into something bigger next time.”

As I just looking at him with a questionable look in my face, and then he said, “Yes, because I know you will gonna thank me more after you heard what I want to say.”

“W-what is it?”

He stopped so then we were the last one on the group, “You’re upset because of Minho, aren’t you?”

Shoot. But before I can say anything, he said, “So I think you knew what happen back in L.A, huh?”

I answered without even thinking, “Yes.” And after that I was embarrassed myself, to show my jealousy towards someone I never really talk heart-to-heart to.

“That kid. Sometimes I feel that he’s too perfect for his own good, and I swore to keep the secret of Kyu line’s member. But he forgot that I can spoil it out to another member.”

“What do you mean?”

He shrugged, “His secret. I can tell that to you.”

I swear my eyes now are just as big as Minho when I heard Kyu implying that I'm one of Kyu lines too.

“I felt sorry for him but mostly to you because of Heechul Hyung’s game, but I think Minho weren’t supposed to play his own game after that. You know, by continue makes you jealous by showing off what’s already there.”

I frowned, “Making me… jealous?” I stopped, “You mean..”

He nodded, “I mean, he doesn’t tell me right away, and I don’t think that he really came with a plan, but I just caught his expression when he once told me about you being jealous at Yuri.”

Minho. You didn’t just tell KyuHyun about that.

“I swear I will strangle him.” I hissed but my cheeks are burning and as red as an apple.

He laughs, “Oh, trust me, you know how a 5 year-old boy looked like when he persuades his mother to buy him a toy and he succeeded? It’s like he won in a battle of his own.”

“He must be annoying but so cute in the same time.” I dazed as I don’t know what I just said.

“What??” Kyuhyun laughs.

“I-I mean the 5 year old boy. Not Minho. He looked so annoying when he won something.” I corrected my words with embarrassment.

Then as Siwon walked to another direction –it seems that there’s where Suju’s car is waiting for him, I said to Kyu, “It may sound a bit rude, but.. Can I ask you why you’re so nice? I mean-“ Damn my choice of words.

He shrugged, “Maybe because when I saw Minho, it reminds me about myself a couple years ago, being foolishly in love. But who am I kidding? It’s always nice when you know there’s someone who will support you no matter what. Although this Evil Godfather Kyu begin to think that he was spoiled by your presence now his head became so big and I think I should armed you so you can be one step ahead on this game he started.”

I laughed, “GaemGyu, always treat every time like his beloved computer game.”

He can’t help but laugh too, “Obviously, there’s no game as interesting as the one you called ‘Life’.”

“Thanks for your so-called warning, master Kyu.” I saluted him.

“You’re the ace, you should show the power of 88ers. Fighting!”

Then we both said in unison, “Fighting!” This time, our voice is a bit louder than before, while we talked in almost like a sharing secret kind of thing.

That’s why even Onew and Taemin looked back to us, followed by Siwon who said, “It’s officially that Shinee’s Coordi became contaminate by Virus Kyu.”

So, thanks to Kyu the situation has changed.

The seventh part is when we’re back to Seoul and Minho asked me about how long we will stay this way; As long as I want to, Minho.

“What??” He exclaimed by phone.

I chuckled, “Geez. You just made me deaf.”

“Seriously, Noona. Don’t you miss me at all?”

“I miss you too, Minho.” My voice doesn’t show any interest. Hey, at least I said those words, while he doesn’t even say he misses me, and asking whether I miss him instead.

Then he sighed, “I knew it. Kyuhyun Hyung must’ve said something to you.”

I sighed too, but more in an annoyed way, “Can you stop being jealous to everyone around me, seriously.”

“It’s not because I'm jealous at Kyuhyun Hyung, I just thought that he might tell you something about me the other day, and it makes you like this. I saw him and you-“

“And so what?” I cut his word, “I'm like this because I was annoyed by you and Yuri-sshi. There I said it. Satissfied now..?”

“Why-“ But he stopped.

“Although.. Someone told me that it’s just Minho and his acting. Well, I hope it’s really just an act.”

Minho paused for a while as then he said, “Arghhh Kyuhyun Hyung! I knew it!” He keeps mumbling like a child.

I just laugh, “Fine, there’s no winner in this game. You lose because I knew it beforehand, but who am I kidding, I did get tricked too.”

Then he said, “I admit I was wrong.”

“Good. Because it-“ hurts.. But no, I stopped before I finish the sentence and I just correct it, “Well, to be honest, I feel disappointed by you.”

There’s a silence, as then he said, “You have to know that I'm not exactly planned this just to make you jealous. No, but I have to admitted that I was carried away because I.. I actually just want to see how you feel about me.”

I swear I want to be able to see his face while we’re talking, not by phone like this.

“And you can’t find another way than to test me whether I get jealous or not?” Great. And by discussing about this any further, now I don’t feel like forgive him.

“No, it’s not like that- argh, why did it turn to be like this? Really, we need to talk, I have to meet you.”

“Remember our agreement.”

“Screw that.”

And Minho hung up the phone right after that. He’s not even answering my calls.

--

So here am I in the present time, and we finally reached the eighth parts and the final one; it’s not like how I imagined it would be.

I was walking around my room with the phone is my hand. I know that Minho might on his way here, but the problem is… I don’t know what to do or say if he finally appears in front of me. Not to mention, the only thing that came into my mind is about the thought that I have falling in love with him.

Is this bad?- Wait, what am I talking about? Bad? Of course it’s not bad to fall in love.
But the problem is, I fell in love with my colleague, he’s younger, and coveted by thousand girls around the globe. This is the kind of love that cannot be approved easily by everyone.

Am I ready for this?

I’m not weak; at least I think so, but one of many problems I find with Hae Jin was when I realized that he’s not going to be only mine to have as I should ‘share’ him with his admirers. It’s not because I’m that possessive, but it’s more because I just want a simple relationship. Love is complicated enough, so I don’t want it to be followed by such a complex circumstances.

But now look at me. I pushed myself deliberately into the same situation.

Am I really that stupid?...
Beside, does Minho already mature enough to realize what he will going through?
Or it’s just like what Kyuhyun said… He’s just foolishly in love in his young age. Well, I fell in love with my former boyfriend on the exact age as Minho now so I knew how it feels.

I jumped as I heard the ringing sound from the intercom.

“Noona, open the door.” Is what Minho said when I saw his reflection on the monitor. He wore his hoodie and I didn’t say anything I just entered the pin so he can go inside the building.

I just open the door key and just sit on the sofa. Still didn’t know what to do because I'm aware that he might going to apologize about the so-called game that involving Yuri-sshi in it. I don’t know, I just felt that I had so many things kept in my mind in this whole week that I actually want to say to him but I don’t know which one I should tell first.

But he walked into my place abruptly and says, “You know, I was frustrated. You, Noona, you make me frustrated.”

Okay. That’s not what I expected.

“W-what?”

He pointed at me while he still standing and now even walked in circle, looking so troubled.

“Yes! How can I’m not? This is the first time I really feel something serious towards someone, and I had confessed it out loud, you know how bad I am when it comes to conveying with words –but no, you didn’t hear it because at that time you were sleeping!”

I opened my mouth to say something, but he lifted his hand, telling me to shut up. Um, okay. I’ll listen.

“I planned to tell you right away, but you were pushing me out from the room in the morning.” He continued. Yes, because that day in L.A, I was scared to death that someone will see him walk out from my room.

He’s still talking, “And thanks to the series of many things happened, we have to keep avoiding each other through the week. So when I saw that glimpse of jealousy in those pair of eyes, forgive me but I feel happy because I never really see it on you before.”

I frowned, “Have you forgotten that I just said to you that I hate it to see you with Yuri-sshi? But you’re saying, that’s my own fault, because I’m the one who suggested to keeping a distance? Geez, thanks Minho. I'm not really the type who loves to torture myself.”

Then he stopped and just standing there, while sighing, “What are we talking about? Dammit, it’s 4 o’clock in the morning and we both cant think clearly.”

“At least, I can.” I folded my arms as I looked away.

Thanks to my mood, I feel too sensitive I really don’t know what to say to him. In one part inside my mind, I just want to tell him that I heard what he told me that night, and I want to tell him about how I feel too. But the other part I was annoyed by Minho’s unpredictable way of thinking.

I hate how it’s hard to actually understand what he had in mind and what his intention.

“Don’t throw your gaze away like that.” I heard he says, “It almost looks like you’ve been hurt.”

I looked at him. Unbelievable, did he just say- but my thoughts was cut by him.

“No. You were hurt.”

I chuckled, “So much because it happens after I heard you said you.. love me.” Shoot, I finally said it.

He froze.

“You…”

“Yes, I was this close to fell asleep.”

I stood up and walk to the close the curtain, “And I… actually had thinking that maybe I feel the same way too.” I do, at that time.

“Noona…? Really-“ Before I realized, he’s already stood there and grab my shoulder to turn me around.

A pair of eyes is staring at me with such a radiant hope. Those big deep eyes I begin to love.

Before he can say anything further, I said to him, “But… do you realize about what will we go through?”

He frowned, “Of course!.. Like I said, I never felt something like this before. So please forgive me if it seems like.. I was confused, like what I did just to see you getting jealous of me, that’s me being childish. But you have to believe me that I would try not to do 2 things in the future; I’m not gonna leave you, and I will stay being Minho you knew.”

Yeah? I feel like I’m going to cry now because you make it sound like one day.. You finally have to choose between me or your life. Well, with our situation, that day will happen sooner or later, I fully aware of it. But now I know, the one Kyuhyun said being foolishly in love, is not only Minho. Me, myself, too.

And so that’s why, being someone who foolishly in love, call me stupid but I want my boyfriend just saying those magic words without any promises, especially the ones that I know… he might not going to keep.

Minho loved his world so much it’s almost being his obsession. I knew it because he threw his dream once when he’s younger, and I don’t think he would do that again, no matter what the reason is.

But in this very moment, I understand, maybe if I really care about him then I should take this risk.

I fully understand. So now I would just swallow all of his words and try to believe all of them. Because I had determined, I felt so thankful of what he promised not going to leave me. So as my gratitude, if that day finally came, he wouldn’t have to be in that situation. As a proof of my feelings for him, then I should be the one who decide it for us. For him. You know what it means..

"I wouldn't do something like what happened involving Yuri Noona." He said it out of the blue. Oh, I dont even remember that anymore. Something bigger has filled my mind, Minho.

“There’s no turning back after you said those words. And I don’t think I could easily forget it when you finally say it to me.” I said to him.

Actually, I said it more to myself than to him. It was like a warning for myself that one day I might going to wake up and realize that I had live in such a sweet dream.

I can see that he’s frowning a bit because of the coldness in my expression, but I tried, because I don’t feel like smiling right now.

Even though I felt like I’m flying in the air because someone who can opens my heart will confess his feelings right in front of me, but I also burden by what’s follow behind it. Once this relationship being deeper than before, of course there’s a price to pay. Sooner or later, we would have to.

“I know.” He smiled, “So cant you smile for me too?”

Minho looked just as happy as a child, I'm sure that he didn’t think the same thing as I did. Of course he wouldn’t, I know that love can blind you until it takes everything from you, although sadly, you didn’t realize it in the beginning.

But as he kissed my cheek heartily, I only can smile back at him.

“I love you, Noona.”

Tell me, how can I break his heart? I know one day even though I don’t want it, I might still going to have to do that. I just… pray that it will take forever. And now, just let me begin this devastating countdown at ease.

As I hugged him tightly and he lifted me to twirl me around, I whispered to him,
“I.. love you too.” To the extent that even I never realized before.

Is it a real love or not, but your existence is already irreplaceable, Minho.

But then he said something that makes my heart almost stopped, "Thank you.. And promise me that you're not going to let go of me too."

...

I just can reacted by hugging him real tight, without actually answer it.

***********************************************

Heyy! im back with another chapter! i seriously worried that it might be too draggy, but i cant help to write this way, so please do tell me if it's getting to boring..

They finally said it!! and Noona too! i hope it wasnt too soon (because it's just one chapter right after the previous one, lol but i made the setting into a week after their first 'I love you's..)

I came up with the final confession between Minho and Noona, but i dont want to make it as mushy or corny as usual confession, so I pointed out another thing -yeah their relationship pretty much like a ticking bomb.

but no, im not planning to make it revealed too soon. there's still the photo shoot, and then Minho's appearance on sport shows, etc. so stay tuned if you feel like you wanting to read more :)

and btw, i just finds it ironic how the story suddenly became really like Noona neomu yeepeo's lyrics..

(if you read the lyrics carefully, i think you can find what i meant..)